Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.
Thinking the same here. Well, to experience  a pizza delivered by a drone, still fresh and hot and delivered within minutes is great, that idea is great but it will be noble if one’s life will be rescued from death if an emergency drone ambulance will transport a critical situationed patient into a nearest hospital possible when there isn’t around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.
Thinking the same here. Well, to experience  a pizza delivered by a drone, still fresh and hot and delivered within minutes is great, that idea is great but it will be noble if one’s life will be rescued from death if an emergency drone ambulance will transport a critical situationed patient into a nearest hospital possible when there isn’t around.
This is what will happen in the future, Pizza boy delivery will not longer exist in the next few years to come. We are widely use this kind of devices and it will be the future of carrier. Technology is here and it will continue to grow fast that's why Deep Aero is the first and largest dronesof economy of he blockchain.

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:17:34 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 09:31:15 PM by raven.tiu17

Thinking the same here. Well, to experience  a pizza delivered by a drone, still fresh and hot and delivered within minutes is great, that idea is great but it will be noble if one’s life will be rescued from death if an emergency drone ambulance will transport a critical situationed patient into a nearest hospital possible when there isn’t around.
This is what will happen in the future, Pizza boy delivery will not longer exist in the next few years to come. We are widely use this kind of devices and it will be the future of carrier. Technology is here and it will continue to grow fast that's why Deep Aero is the first and largest dronesof economy of he blockchain.
Not only that we can use drones to have a safety inspection on a high rise commercial building maintenance. So if you're the boss and left the area you can use your own drone to have eye on your workers in duty. Probably some countries doing this routine.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

At the present time we can use Drones for a very efficient data collection that can accomplish tasks in hours that would otherwise take people days or weeks and yes by using the powerful smart contracts of Ethereum Aero Drone is could be the world class Artificial Intelligence economy on the blockchain.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

Volcopter passenger drone test flight.
This is wonderful but i can see that it is not for multiple passengers vehicle. Rich people can buy it for their personal use and i think will be economical and convenient for them too compared to piloted helicopters. It will be better if there will be a kind like this but can carry several passengers.
Also consider that we have G20 countries they can ride a vehicle like this, I think Russia one of the richest country that creating this kind of vehicle. I know the world is getting crowded and we need a flying cars like this. How many passengers that can ride on that flying cars?

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Turbo-S

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:50:01 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 05:25:16 AM by Turbo-S

DEEP AERO is building an Autonomous drone economy, I think the future is here!
I liked your bonus system!
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

Researchers Created Digital Log Tool For Drone Users In Agricultural Field
A researcher from the Purdue University developed the Web-based application that allows unmanned aircraft system operators in agriculture to easily log their flight-related data.

The globally available logbook helps record the date, time and location of a flight, model and registration information of the device, the type of sensors used, safety precautions taken and other related information.

“We’ve lacked a system to provide UAS users in agriculture with a way to record information about their flights, sensors and maintenance issues, and creation of a common protocol for UAS operations for various research and production related applications is an effort to plug that gap and bring standardization to flight data collection,” says Dharmendra Saraswat, an associate professor in Purdue University.

Using blockchain technology, it will become easy to have a data record/logs from the flights of the drone. Deep Aero will provide a safest transportation free from crashes and any catastrophic event in flights. I found out my own questions at their telegram. Join the telegram and you will see how Deep Aero will answer your questions.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/researchers-created-digital-log-tool-for-drone-users-in-agricultural-field-2c9061f8a06e
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Researchers Created Digital Log Tool For Drone Users In Agricultural Field
A researcher from the Purdue University developed the Web-based application that allows unmanned aircraft system operators in agriculture to easily log their flight-related data.

The globally available logbook helps record the date, time and location of a flight, model and registration information of the device, the type of sensors used, safety precautions taken and other related information.

“We’ve lacked a system to provide UAS users in agriculture with a way to record information about their flights, sensors and maintenance issues, and creation of a common protocol for UAS operations for various research and production related applications is an effort to plug that gap and bring standardization to flight data collection,” says Dharmendra Saraswat, an associate professor in Purdue University.

Using blockchain technology, it will become easy to have a data record/logs from the flights of the drone. Deep Aero will provide a safest transportation free from crashes and any catastrophic event in flights. I found out my own questions at their telegram. Join the telegram and you will see how Deep Aero will answer your questions.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/researchers-created-digital-log-tool-for-drone-users-in-agricultural-field-2c9061f8a06e
This is the safest way to prevent crimes. There is a data history where deep aero core will use to track up users who make anomalies using drone.
I think it is more applicable to prevent people from using it in criminalities than in agriculture. Farmers can farm without drones in my opinion. In fact, I don't think how data logs become useful in this scenario?
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has provided clear guidelines regarding pilot license requirements for flying drones recreationally. If i fly my drone indoors, do i need a remote pilot’s license and register my drone with the FAA???

It is okay to fly your drone in your area as long as you respect other people privacy when flying your own drone and you must not fly your drone in an overpopulated area.

If it is for recreational use only, no need for you to get Pilot certificate from the FAA. But you have to register your drone and you can never fly your drone above 400 feet level. If it is for commercial use, it is required to get pilot certificate.
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

Thinking the same here. Well, to experience  a pizza delivered by a drone, still fresh and hot and delivered within minutes is great, that idea is great but it will be noble if one’s life will be rescued from death if an emergency drone ambulance will transport a critical situationed patient into a nearest hospital possible when there isn’t around.
Not only that we can use drones to have a safety inspection on a high rise commercial building maintenance. So if you're the boss and left the area you can use your own drone to have eye on your workers in duty. Probably some countries doing this routine.

Knowing that this is a very advanced technology. Does use of drones for delivery instead of the traditional way will be more cost-efficient? I know it is more effective because it won't cause delay and won't cause heavy traffic. But I am thinking about how much would it cost to a business. It will require a huge amount of money for them.
dkaye

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.

Lets not underestimate the capability of the project.
let them do their works, i read the roadmap and they are into changes even with transportation.
Deep aero vision is really awesome and once this platform succeeds this year. we will expect so much next year.
i am betting on this!

Vision
At DEEP AERO, we are building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain. We will completely change the urban transportation system by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery at your fingertips.

just to share you guys their real vision! lets wait and trust them! we are on the right track!

I don't truly believe yet that drones can be used as a means of transportation for people. But I know it is possible. Yes, it will definitely take time to achieve because it will require a long process of research and multiple trials. I look forward to that future. Deep Aero's idea is a manifestation that everything is possible under the sun.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

Many people discussed on the innovative ideas to extend time in the air (TITA), ranging from traditional tethered solutions to really innovative, small rotary engines. Since this topic arouse, the performance of the Lithium-ion battery have been improved and on the other hand, TITAs are also supposed to get longer.

With the innovations in the UAVs, the battery suppliers are also accelerating their growth. Plus, with the growth in the UAV, the need for safe batteries and electrical system also rises. UL created a new standard to help ensure the safety of Li-ion batteries used in UAVs.

Alternatives such as hydrogen fuel cells would also work well, but these new and innovative solutions had a bright future. Moreover, the first UAV platform is currently undergoing testing and it’s forecasted to be the first of many more to come.

Source: https://bit.ly/2Ic12qX
I think we should have electrical batteries or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position however there would be artificial intelligent robots that could fix the drones whenever there's a certain problem with the devices so we can assure that it would be safe and no harm for people around.
Some drones can can fly for only about 20-30 minutes max. That’s because batteries eventually die. And the larger and more powerful the battery, the heavier the craft, which in turn needs more battery power to fly. I hope that there also have a project which is aiming to keep drones in the air much longer by harnessing solar energy, as well as a technology known as wireless energy transfer.

since deep aero will be producing its own drone, maybe they could innovate a little , make it a solar drone where its battery life depends on the solar energy it collected, this will give the drone more battery life so it can be travel farther without worrying of draining battery.

Well, I guess Deep Aero is not a factory or manufacturer of drone instead they're the one who get drone from the manufacturer mate. Now, going back to our topic, you're suggestion or concern is for reality things happen in the future. It is really much better to travel in a long time travel using drones.

How environmental friendly it is to use a battery to fly drones instead of fuel? I know battery-powered vehicles are being promoted because they are the solution to lessen carbon emission. But how about the disposal of these batteries? Are they also environmental-friendly?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:56:30 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 12:09:34 AM by yarelydiaz

An excellent project and I really hope that you will succeed in implementing it, despite the currency fluctuations in the market.  The presentation talks about the passenger transportation of people with the help of drones - how serious is the work in this direction and when is it planned to produce prototypes?

p.s. as far as I can remember - the last project that I saw and was connected with the drones - Teleport, but he could not raise funds. I think you can get acquainted with him, so as not to repeat mistakes

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

Many people discussed on the innovative ideas to extend time in the air (TITA), ranging from traditional tethered solutions to really innovative, small rotary engines. Since this topic arouse, the performance of the Lithium-ion battery have been improved and on the other hand, TITAs are also supposed to get longer.

With the innovations in the UAVs, the battery suppliers are also accelerating their growth. Plus, with the growth in the UAV, the need for safe batteries and electrical system also rises. UL created a new standard to help ensure the safety of Li-ion batteries used in UAVs.

Alternatives such as hydrogen fuel cells would also work well, but these new and innovative solutions had a bright future. Moreover, the first UAV platform is currently undergoing testing and it’s forecasted to be the first of many more to come.

Source: https://bit.ly/2Ic12qX
I think we should have electrical batteries or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position however there would be artificial intelligent robots that could fix the drones whenever there's a certain problem with the devices so we can assure that it would be safe and no harm for people around.
Some drones can can fly for only about 20-30 minutes max. That’s because batteries eventually die. And the larger and more powerful the battery, the heavier the craft, which in turn needs more battery power to fly. I hope that there also have a project which is aiming to keep drones in the air much longer by harnessing solar energy, as well as a technology known as wireless energy transfer.

since deep aero will be producing its own drone, maybe they could innovate a little , make it a solar drone where its battery life depends on the solar energy it collected, this will give the drone more battery life so it can be travel farther without worrying of draining battery.

Well, I guess Deep Aero is not a factory or manufacturer of drone instead they're the one who get drone from the manufacturer mate. Now, going back to our topic, you're suggestion or concern is for reality things happen in the future. It is really much better to travel in a long time travel using drones.
Yes, it is better to keep drones in a the air for long period of time so that the emergency that the drivers of drones will save time in changing the battery, then they can catch more videos or delivered more groceries or product using it.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:28:04 AM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?

This is one of the concerns for those who wants to deliver things using drone. Some people make a drone catcher to sabotage drones in mid air and what if your cargo is there it will be your loss. They should think of the ways to counter this kind of things.

In terms of signal there will be no problem because they would do it because it will help them to have long range product delivery service. The only problem is the battery capacity and load capacity of their drones to fly during delivery.
Tnx for your reply, but for me the problem with the battey is not that big... Because you can put extra battery on it so that when the

first battery is drain the extra will automatically activate to continue the operation...
Well, if that so, drones operation will not affected because of the battery and for sure this kind of problem in using drones is not that big or maybe they have a sign or alarm that the battery will need to change immediately.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:04:20 AM

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has provided clear guidelines regarding pilot license requirements for flying drones recreationally. If i fly my drone indoors, do i need a remote pilot’s license and register my drone with the FAA???
Indoor or outdoor as long as you drive drones you need to get license because this is required. For sure no one having a drones that can use to fly it only in indoors, there are lots of uses of drones outside so why did you use it indoors if you will enjoy it outdoors?
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

Drones have also proven themselves in the mining industry as an efficient replacement for ground based survey methods. It go beyond surveying, allowing for aerial photo and video capture for a wide variety of uses.  Ground based survey techniques require surveyors to climb over and around stockpiles while being subject to weather and dust hazards. Aerial surveying with drones completely removes the person from the work place and allows the surveying to take place without interrupting the mining process.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

The AI or the artificial intelligence makes the deep aero project unique.
Because it can drive or deliver things or goods without any human manipulation inside the drone. Technology really develops soo fast.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:58:21 AM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?

If you will buy or invest your miney in buying drone one of its benefit to you is you can use drones as a surveillance to your house on whag is going on to your place if you are not around and it also serves as an security for you to be aware if there is something wrong to hour place
i think if you buy drone as a surveillance to your house, your only wasting money dont be offended... Because we have cctv camera that can record what happened to your house the whole day 24hours, the really benifits of drone for me is to use deep aero service they have a lot to offer...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: