Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:35:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
jakjak000

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

DEEP AERO project really is something that is worth supporting, when it comes a calamity this may help rescuing people from floods or finding people that are trapped in collapsed buildings or in mining, this is a big help to our rescue team.
I really love the thought of not having the risk of losing lives.

Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
It’s a big help to the agriculturists to make their work easy, like for example tracking their crops or even the tallest trees can easily see if there are pests who need to prevent by them. They can also help in their harvest time.
Yes! This project is helpful with the farmers and peasants who want to take care their plants from pests and other disastrous animal. If it will prevent some diseases to spread in a farm, the production of goods will increase also and it is needed by humanity.
Yes it should be use on Agriculture  to help the farmers and they need a long battery life for that with the innovations in the UAVs, the battery are also improving plus the battery could use sunlight to be more efficient.

But as far as I know the battery of each drone is not long last, it is usually run only for less than 20 mins if I am not mistaken. Though, if it is

improvement for reality, well this is really sounds great and big help for agriculture anyway.
There's too many thing a drone can do in the sector of agriculture where it can make an artificial rain in times of drought or even can stop a wildfire caused by a heatwave around the forest and stop its spreading quickly through drone.

That is right as a matter of fact there are some uses of deep aero  it also have the security and the surveillance use to protect the place of the consumers of the deep aero project.
That is one of the many things that the deep.aeros drone  has.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

the invention is really good but not enough and need a major upgrade.
they want to use this for search and rescue but the battery life will not be enough.
they need to focus now on how they can give a service that can last more than an hour.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

I'm glad that deep aero invented this project unmanned aircraft traffic management (UTM) they will be using in the future,
innovators are constantly identifying new likes goods delivery,infrastructure inspection. search and rescue.disaster relief.
UTM is that the infrastructure that will allow a drone to exchange all the information. I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy.

they want to use this for search and rescue but the battery life will not be enough.
they need to focus now on how they can give a service that can last more than an hour.

They need to have Battery Saver or any wireless charging material in order for the drones to have a longer time. If drones can fly atleast 3 to 4 hours then the people really satisfy it. The purpose of drone is to cover events specially those important moments that come to us.
Drones need to span their life and Deep Aero will do their best to extend the battery life of drones!
joeljames23

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

DEEP AERO project really is something that is worth supporting, when it comes a calamity this may help rescuing people from floods or finding people that are trapped in collapsed buildings or in mining, this is a big help to our rescue team.
I really love the thought of not having the risk of losing lives.

yes i agree, the fact that drones can do unbelievable things that human cannot do better... With the help of drones the accurate description of the situations in some areas that cannot easily accessible by human will be very easy for drone, for the example forest wildfire, hazardous waste, collapsing ice, farm etc...  Therefore drones is the solution for so many dangerous jobs that existing in our world today ...
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

Project looks all good but what about the costs that each products would bring?
What about the maintenance fees, repair fees etc? I can already see those burning a deep hole in the pockets of a buyer

Deep Aero has a good future. With the current technology its true that it will be costly but I believe that this will resolve with the fast development and mass production of Drones. There are people who can afford it and hopefully the price will be reduced so more people can enjoy and use drones in everyday life of course somewhere in the future.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

They need to have Battery Saver or any wireless charging material in order for the drones to have a longer time. If drones can fly atleast 3 to 4 hours then the people really satisfy it. The purpose of drone is to cover events specially those important moments that come to us.
Drones need to span their life and Deep Aero will do their best to extend the battery life of drones!

I think that the Battery technology will be improved in the future to support the Drone Technology. Currently we have seen how Solar Technology has been widely accepted and used in every country and how the cost of Solar Panel become more affordable due to the increase in production. Similarly Drone Technology will improved in time.
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

This project can also be used in mapping geography where a certain area is unreachable by foot or cars. They can easily use drones to 3d map using the equipped camera and sensors to check the area. This can be used in an area like mountains, cliff side and hard to reach places.
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

This project can also be used in mapping geography where a certain area is unreachable by foot or cars. They can easily use drones to 3d map using the equipped camera and sensors to check the area. This can be used in an area like mountains, cliff side and hard to reach places.
This is for sure. It has a wide range of uses. Some inaccessible places can be reached.
junior002

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Yes, Drones have a wide practical application in every field. Your imagination is your limit.
Here are some that may be listed on the whitepaper including my ideas on drone usage.

Racing Drones,
Transport Drones,
Package Drones,
Cargo Drones,
Emergency Response Drones
Surveillance Drones,
Spy Drones,
Quidditch Drones

Add your Ideas here...
joliepearl06

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...

drone might never be used as a public transport for regular commuters, the cost of travel is very expensive and the need for a licensed drone operator is needed. traffic on land is bad enough, lets not bring it up in the air. it would be awful to see a drone stuck in air traffic then battery drained then crashed in the middle of a land traffic.

so are you telling that this passenger drones are only for vip people and not for many commuters everyday that suffer traffic and stress? If that's so this passenger drone will not be able to help many commuters in our country, i thought this drone will be the answer for the problem that commuters facing right now...
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Yes, Drones have a wide practical application in every field. Your imagination is your limit.
Here are some that may be listed on the whitepaper including my ideas on drone usage.

Racing Drones,
Transport Drones,
Package Drones,
Cargo Drones,
Surveillance Drones,
Spy Drones,
Quidditch Drones

Add your Ideas here...

Well this I have one here.

Sports Drones similar to your Quidditch drone but since I'm a fan of basketball I'll call it Basketball Drone! Once the issue on battery life is solved and the Drone technology itself is improved more Ideas will be available. Lets keep this going. Go Deep Aero.
junior002

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

Deep Aero - The Drone People. If you have checked out their website, http://deepaero.com/, you can see that their will be a Deep Aero Drone Marketplace. I'm sure if they are selling Drones, Repairs and parts will also be available at Drone Marketplace. This and more with Deep Aero.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

how far are we to get a drone that can get to outer space?
will deep aero run for this? this is another leap for the mankind technology if this happen.
but i know time is not now and will have more years to come.
as drones are not capable to last even 25% of the day.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

how far are we to get a drone that can get to outer space?
will deep aero run for this? this is another leap for the mankind technology if this happen.
but i know time is not now and will have more years to come.
as drones are not capable to last even 25% of the day.

It's still impossible for now that drones to be up in outer space as long as it has internal problem like battery duration and the cargo it can handle. Its too far to come true when this problem is still there. Only time can tell that drones can do it because of our current era where technology advance at a fast pace.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

To those asking why Deep Aero is being based on blockchain technology, it is because of the innovation it can bring on registration system that will provide a unique identity to UAS and the people who are registered to the platform whether you are a pilot or operator of drones.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Ya right. Technology is good, it makes human life better but not to the point of making humans invalid and useless. With Deep Aero drones will be performing tasks which is impossible for men to be done though, we were able to survive with a simple lifestyle in the past it is still more preferable to grow and improve in everything.

Change is inevitable. Nothing is permanent in this world except change. Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier not to kill people. We are not yet talking about Robots, the Terminator and the skynet here and you are already afraid of the future? Laziness is not attributable to drones but to human nature. Even when there are no computers in the early times there are already a high number of unemployment not because there are no work to be done but because people don't look for work or does not want to work.

For the original post, It's not human replacement, first and foremost people don't fly. We can pilot planes and drones but we don't fly. Secondly Drones are object or things meant for humans to use as set in the examples given in the white paper, like 1. As means of transportation, like drone taxi's in the future; avoiding the regular traffic in your area. 2. Drone Ambulance; a faster means in saving lives 3. Drone deliveries, Drone delivered Pizza anyone? These are just some practical application or usage of drones and I cant wait to receive my Pizza on drones already.
[Don't be literal, your post is irrational. I talked to your bolded lines. People never fly, don't insist it to what the original poster wanted to convey. What he/she talking about, ia the possibility that the people will be replaced by this AI technology. Not in the sense of flying, but by means of usage (Like what you have listed).

That is called sarcasm. Human beings can never be replaced. We might be irrational, unrealistic, incompetent and lazy, but the world will not be the world without humans. Artificial Intelligence, the attempt to replicate the human mind by means of programming, data analysis and computing prowess only shows how unique and powerful the human mind is. I don't believe that Deep Aero will be able to provide a full function of Artificial Intelligence with their system as google, facebook and other tech companies are still attempting to create a perfect AI, but an Artificial Intelligence that runs on simple command is feasible. Again, Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier. If you have not watch the Terminator yet I do recommend it. They are ahead of their time on Artificial Intelligence with the worst possible thing that could happen. Literally an attempt to replace Humans and eradicate humanity.
You know what? You are just focusing on the technical side of AI. What about we turn the way on the economic purposes of AI? Have you encounter "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"? If not, I recommend it also to you. Don't just define a thing based upon its technical purposes but broaden your ideology based on it's potentiality.
Humans made AI to help us but because human don't have satisfaction, we want those AI to replace us. We want to sit down and look at the AI or Robots to work. Until time will come, we don't know that our habits become poisonous. Time will come, humans are not anymore needed in our economy (labor to be specific) because there is an AI that will work and produce goods and services.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

Racing Drones,
Transport Drones,
Package Drones,
Cargo Drones,
Surveillance Drones,
Spy Drones,
Quidditch Drones

Add your Ideas here...

I like the Drone racing thing that you said dude. I see some competition involving the drone industry where pilots compete on a certain map and be the fastest pilots in their region. I see some videos of it on youtube and facebook there are even professional pilots and some kids participating in drone racing.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

After a natural or man made disaster, a drone provides a quick means to gather information, navigate debris with a portable and useful technology that doesn’t drown out cries for help, and that can be deployed by teams that are working a specific area. Equipped with high definition cameras and radars, Drones can give rescuers access to a higher field of view without the need for wasting resources on manned helicopters. And, because of their small size, they can provide a close-up view of areas where larger aerial vehicles would prove perilous or inefficient.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

After a natural or man made disaster, a drone provides a quick means to gather information, navigate debris with a portable and useful technology that doesn’t drown out cries for help, and that can be deployed by teams that are working a specific area. Equipped with high definition cameras and radars, Drones can give rescuers access to a higher field of view without the need for wasting resources on manned helicopters. And, because of their small size, they can provide a close-up view of areas where larger aerial vehicles would prove perilous or inefficient.

With thermal sensors, drones can quickly discover the location of lost persons, and are particularly useful at night or in challenging terrain. The search and rescue mission is a battle against time, particularly in harsh conditions, and drones become a powerful tool because of the ease of deployment. Besides locating victims, a Drone could potentially be used to “drop in supplies” to an otherwise unreachable location. For example a drone might be utilized to lower a walkie talkie, gps locater, med supplies or water to a stranded victim before rescue crews are able to extract them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: