Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:34:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

DEEP AERO invented the passenger drones and cargo drones due to the demand of the people to reduce traffic congestion on the grounds and widespread use of drones involves the delivery of the package and other mails, this project is very helpful to people to makes our lives easier.
Ya right. This will be a breakthrough to the present problem in land traffic. Imagine you will be wasting also 25% of your time everyday in going to work just in the traffic. If you want to reach your destination on time or if you want to avoid traffic you have to wake up very early in the morning.
i cant wait to see more brilliant idea of deep aero project,, flying cars may sounds belong to science fiction technology seems to have brought them closer to reality, potentially helping to create a faster, cheaper, cleaner, safer, and more integrated transportation system.
Well i hope that deep aero will soon be accepted their project aroun the world, and it will be accepted in every country where they are want to launch their project because all written in their platform is a big help to the human being.

Deep Aero whitepaper is pretty solid and most of the content is realistically possible to achieve. For the long time, this is only the time I read a quality whitepaper. Supporting the Deep Aero is like supporting the future mode of transportation: efficient and cheaper.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

FAA Approved Xcel Energy To Operate UAS BVLOS

Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved Minneapolis based, Xcel Energy to fly the drone, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) of the operator.

“Xcel Energy is honoured to be the first utility to conduct flights that will enhance grid reliability and safety for our employees and the public,” says Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO of Xcel Energy.

The company will be operating UAS BVLOS on a routine basis within a designated area and 20 miles away from the Denver International Airport. For the successful and safe flights, the company is working with several partners.

For past many years, Xcel Energy has been collaborating with FAA to develop operational and safety requirements for UAS operations in the utility industry.

The drone industry continuously grow up throughout the world. From India where the Deep Aero was based, we  move to Denver, USA where FAA approved the Xcel Energy to fly the drone.
This article is really interesting due to the fact that BVLOS or Beyond Visual Line of Sight will operate 20 miles away from Denver National Airport.
I conducted a research in Xcel Energy, fortunately, I found out that Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. Well, I don't think that it has relation with Deep Aero but I think it is an opportunity to open the utility of drones throughout the world.

References:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcel_Energy

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/faa-approved-xcel-energy-to-operate-uas-bvlos-3c097656bc1e
oh finally something interesting in this project so we don't need battery in the future, though we have solar panels to use to maintain the batterly life of the drones. In China they have alot of solar panels and their solar capacity was to grow to 1,800 MW by 2020. I'm hoping that neigboring countries could do the same thing so we can conserve energy in the future and to help the mother nature.

Hey bro! The article does not talk about battery life extension instead, it tells how Xcel Energy (Power Supply Company) will pilot the drone (BVLOS) to the 20 miles away from Denver airport. It talks about the expansion of drone to the entire world and it is good to see how the Deep Aero ICO chose a good project that they will launck for the community.

Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

Deep Aero project is a game changer in transportation sector and will definitely receive support both in public and private sector. In fast pace world, Deep Aero gives us another alternative choice of transportation. In my opinion, this is one of the exciting project ever release in year 2018.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Former COO Of SenseFly Joins Wingtra

Cyril Halter, the former COO and co-founder of Swiss drone company senseFly has been welcomed as a new chief operating officer of Switzerland-based WIngtra.

“Wingtra inspired me with its technologically outstanding VTOL system and the passionate team behind the company’s wheel,” mentions Halter.

According to Halter, Wingtra has a huge potential to grow further and the rapid international growth are a clear incentive to get on board and push the industrialization process.

Maximilian Boosfeld, co-founder and previous COO of Wingtra, is handing over the COO role to Halter. “With the launch of the high-precision drone WingtraOne PPK, Wingtra team expects to become the most desired drone in high-precision surveying and mapping applications,” says Boosfeld.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/former-coo-of-sensefly-joins-wingtra-e194e78aaf2b
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Drones have different utility. I saw a lot of useful things that drones can do in our community. It can use in surveillance, photo film, and etc. But all of these utilities can be done completely by this project! I hope time will come, many things will be discovered using drones and Deep Aero will lead the way in innovation using AI and blockchain technology.

I certainly agreed I was impressed the way the whitepaper is presented. It was offered on layman’s term where everyone can easily understand what they are trying to convey to the audience. Deep Aero has lot of potential in terms of job generating aspects as well in investment side.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Natetan1004

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

Given the fact that in most cases, an automated pilot is more effective than a human pilot in terms of flying aircraft. But as for my own opinion, I still trust human pilots. Because we cannot anticipate what will happen during our flights. AI is just programmed for safe flights but we cannot plan this technology to respond to unknown scenarios. There might be an emergency that can happen that humans can respond fast and effective.

I agree that human pilot is still the best thing in terms of emergency cases. But I would not be surprise if in near future that AI programmed in drones will be development much more advance like in the technology seen in the space shuttle. So emergency cases in drones will not be a problem.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Given the fact that in most cases, an automated pilot is more effective than a human pilot in terms of flying aircraft. But as for my own opinion, I still trust human pilots. Because we cannot anticipate what will happen during our flights. AI is just programmed for safe flights but we cannot plan this technology to respond to unknown scenarios. There might be an emergency that can happen that humans can respond fast and effective.

I agree that human pilot is still the best thing in terms of emergency cases. But I would not be surprise if in near future that AI programmed in drones will be development much more advance like in the technology seen in the space shuttle. So emergency cases in drones will not be a problem.

programs and video capturing and live monitoring is one of the basic fundamentals of AI DRONES!
if they can add sensor with drones would be better, like many vehicles that has now.
it can prevent the drone to bump on any establishments especially buildings.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

DEEPAERO.COM AND HOW DRONES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Quote from: Official Telegram
May 11, 2018:  By: DIDI TAIHUTTU

I, Didi Taihuttu, took a risk because I had time to think about the future and how blockchain and Bitcoin would change the world. As you all now the risk I took turned out fine. I also took time to look at the future of drones and  how they are changing a lot at the moment. In my opinion drones will be used much more for all kinds of work in the near future and thats why i joined the DEEPAERO team.  Drones referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), aircraft without any pilot aboard. Originally for military applications alone nonetheless, their use has rapidly expanded to commercial, recreational scientific and other applications. Recently, drones have gained recognition and acceptance over the years by civilians and business owners in different sectors.

However, many business owners have adopted drones in running their business especially in high-risk areas, in Agriculture, commercial businesses (supply chain), construction and related industries (inspections of buildings, pipelines, wind turbines, electrical pylons, solar farms and offshore platforms).

Nonetheless, for large companies to maximize drones; there is a need to integrate them into their workflow and computer systems. To get the best out of drones, you need an Blockchain driven Artificial intelligence (AI) to program and manage their flight routes in real-time and to achieve drone automation. Moreover, a drone’s single flight can generate as much as 100 gigabytes of data which a co nation of blockchain and AI can handle without any hassle.

Problem Statement

Admittedly, in the near future millions of commercial drones will swarm our skies because of the cost, and time efficiency they bring to commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. Also for high-risk activities, like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc.

Consequently, Current air traffic flow management and airspace management systems may not handle some drone operations in the future. In addition, the traffic density of drones is beyond the abilities of the present air traffic management systems.

Solution

Certainly, employing an intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system (AI) to manage high volume drone traffic, that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. Specifically, this platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic and will use blockchain to verify pilot certification, Identify drone management, drone Operator, and drone Owner.

It is not just the drone that will change the world but how will Deep Aero will use the drone in order to make a better future. Using blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence, we can utilize the drone based on its usage. Drone is not familiar to everyone but as the people will see how it really contributes to the society.

See the full information in the article: https://financialreport24.com/299/deepaero-com-and-how-drones-will-change-the-world/
The Deep Aero team saw the potential of drones to lead the future of technology. Addition to that statement, Deep Aero integrates blockchain technology and AI in order to use drones efficiently. I have two words for thi project, Its amazing! Meanwhile, I am thinking of how will I use drone (if ever I buy some of it). Does it has a manual instruction to the person that will use it?

This article is good and simplify the needs and usage of drones. I am really interested on what is the current development of AI technology since Deep Aero will be running on one. Its not just an artificial intelligence but an autonomous and self-governing one. Computers and computer programming makes our life easier, but an Artificial intelligent that runs autonomously? I think there should be a level of control and accountability to personnel who handles the system.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

Drone Use Cases

Aerial Survey
Package Delivery
Aerial Transportation
Photography and film making
Pinpoint pesticide delivery
Forest fire fighting assistance
Traffic monitoring
Underground sewer,power, utility, maintenance and safety inspection
High-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection
Security and surveillance
Pipeline survey, security. management and maintenance
Crowd control/management
Livestock/range management
Power line maintenance and safety inspection
Wind turbine maintenance and safety inspection
Wildlife conservation

As presented in Deep Aero website
https://www.deepaero.com/

We can see the wide range of uses for Drones. Currently most of the listed above can be actually done since the existing drone technology lets you capture pictures and videos. High risk jobs can now be done safely on ground. One only needs to train in Drone flying to be able to use the drones properly. Drones will be bigger in the future.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

I, Didi Taihuttu, took a risk because I had time to think about the future and how blockchain and Bitcoin would change the world. As you all now the risk I took turned out fine. I also took time to look at the future of drones and  how they are changing a lot at the moment. In my opinion drones will be used much more for all kinds of work in the near future and thats why i joined the DEEPAERO team.  Drones referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), aircraft without any pilot aboard. Originally for military applications alone nonetheless, their use has rapidly expanded to commercial, recreational scientific and other applications. Recently, drones have gained recognition and acceptance over the years by civilians and business owners in different sectors.

However, many business owners have adopted drones in running their business especially in high-risk areas, in Agriculture, commercial businesses (supply chain), construction and related industries (inspections of buildings, pipelines, wind turbines, electrical pylons, solar farms and offshore platforms).

Nonetheless, for large companies to maximize drones; there is a need to integrate them into their workflow and computer systems. To get the best out of drones, you need an Blockchain driven Artificial intelligence (AI) to program and manage their flight routes in real-time and to achieve drone automation. Moreover, a drone’s single flight can generate as much as 100 gigabytes of data which a co nation of blockchain and AI can handle without any hassle.

Problem Statement

Admittedly, in the near future millions of commercial drones will swarm our skies because of the cost, and time efficiency they bring to commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. Also for high-risk activities, like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc.

Consequently, Current air traffic flow management and airspace management systems may not handle some drone operations in the future. In addition, the traffic density of drones is beyond the abilities of the present air traffic management systems.

Solution

Certainly, employing an intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system (AI) to manage high volume drone traffic, that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. Specifically, this platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic and will use blockchain to verify pilot certification, Identify drone management, drone Operator, and drone Owner.

It is not just the drone that will change the world but how will Deep Aero will use the drone in order to make a better future. Using blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence, we can utilize the drone based on its usage. Drone is not familiar to everyone but as the people will see how it really contributes to the society.

See the full information in the article: https://financialreport24.com/299/deepaero-com-and-how-drones-will-change-the-world/
The Deep Aero team saw the potential of drones to lead the future of technology. Addition to that statement, Deep Aero integrates blockchain technology and AI in order to use drones efficiently. I have two words for thi project, Its amazing! Meanwhile, I am thinking of how will I use drone (if ever I buy some of it). Does it has a manual instruction to the person that will use it?

For emergency response, yes a medical personnel should be flying with the drone. If the AI technology is able to perform autopilot going to the site or location, it will be nice. I believe that future drones will be modified or will be designed to fit the requirement. For Example an ambulance drone may accommodate at least two person plus the patient.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

Drone Use Cases

Aerial Survey
Package Delivery
Aerial Transportation
Photography and film making
Pinpoint pesticide delivery
Forest fire fighting assistance
Traffic monitoring
Underground sewer,power, utility, maintenance and safety inspection
High-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection
Security and surveillance
Pipeline survey, security. management and maintenance
Crowd control/management
Livestock/range management
Power line maintenance and safety inspection
Wind turbine maintenance and safety inspection
Wildlife conservation

As presented in Deep Aero website
https://www.deepaero.com/

We can see the wide range of uses for Drones. Currently most of the listed above can be actually done since the existing drone technology lets you capture pictures and videos. High risk jobs can now be done safely on ground. One only needs to train in Drone flying to be able to use the drones properly. Drones will be bigger in the future.

The drone uses stated above does not include yet those of the transportation drones for passengers and cargo. With the many practical uses of drones, a proper traffic management is really needed and Deep Aero will be able to provide that.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Problem Statement

Solution

Yes, It has. Every gadget is required to have one. Even how simple the gadget is, we need a user manual for proper usage and safety precautions. The user manual was intended to give assistance to those who wanted to use the device. It also shows the special features and specifications of the gadget so we can maximize its functions.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

EDUCATE ME!!!

Where will be there first store located? country?
what is the price range they will sell the drones?
do we need to have permit also included in their DRONE PACKAGE?
do we need to have licence to use DEEP AERO DRONES?
Are they willing to open the market worldwide? by shipping the product?
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

The price right now is $0.07 thank you for bumping this thread! hoping your big contribution on our website.

How many tokens will be available in your presale and crowdsale!
how much is your soft and hard cap for the project?
will your token can be use to purchase DRONES? or this will just tokens for the market trade?
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.
Exactly. We can use it also the same way to spy on our enemies  Cheesy. I mean to make survey or to know what is happening on the other side of our territory. To send special gifts to someone as i wildly imagine it. Fresh bunch of flowers delivered by drones.
Wild imaginations. Some wants it pizza and you wanted it gifts and bunch of flowers to be delivered. Well, about drones used for spying and survey i think has been long used in other countries. It is used in surveilance then could also be used by private individual for their own personal purpose.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

i think gitana wants to explain that the deep aero are selling drones as their product and if ever the drones will occur some problems in terms of its mechanical parts the deep aero has also an available spare parts.
But the deep aero office held in india are very far from other country, what if drone have a problem how we send the broken parts to  them and how long it will take to get back to the owner? And if will take long to fix it and come back the said parts to the owner, maybe its not practical to buy drones to them...
Well, they said they be a marketplace platform for drones and drone related products but they did not say that they will be a service for drones. So if drones coming from them will for instance have a problem i think it has to be fixed in service centers wherever the device is located. Like buying apple products for example you will send you phone to the US for maintenance or repair if in case you have a problem with it. You will bring it to the nearest service center or technician.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

As i read in white the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones are aircraft without human pilot on broad. and  UAV are component of unmanned aircraft system. The flight of the UAV may operate the various degrees of  autonomy, either under remote control by human operator or autonomously by onboard compute.

I have a few question on my mind, How can make the balance drone technology for a good and bad use?

and what will be the rules and the limits of using an UAV and how can we find a way to encourage people to use this product?

For sure there will be imposed regulations in every country for that reason. It will be like holding or acquiring a gun for example, it may not be the same but im sure it will be similar to that. Trainings, permits, and other requirement before they will be allowed purchase and use since there are a lot of foolish people in this world.
Its hard to believe that some countries will do a backround check of the gadgets, just ike U.S they will accept gadgets that most of them sealed from their regulations and China do the same thing, they practiced this for a long time so that's why the trade wars is not ended.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

Deep Aero is all about drones. Hm, looks like this project is promising! I really like drone and I was impressed when I saw this thread related to my hobby. It is fun to see drones up in the air and it is good to see that there is a project that will innovate of using drones.

The project it to make drones better and usable in many fields.
i like drones as it can be used for taking pictures and videos, for fun and entertainment.
but what DEEP AERO want to do is to make it a useful thing for many sectors.
Drones can be use to capture beautiful moment of our life. We can use drones to take a selfie or make a video snapshot about the pre-wedding if you wanted to have memorable videos. Deep Aero Drones could provide that as we have the blockchain that can save and to store our videos/pictures or data.
Exactly. We can use it also the same way to spy on our enemies  Cheesy. I mean to make survey or to know what is happening on the other side of our territory. To send special gifts to someone as i wildly imagine it. Fresh bunch of flowers delivered by drones.
Wild imaginations. Some wants it pizza and you wanted it gifts and bunch of flowers to be delivered. Well, about drones used for spying and survey i think has been long used in other countries. It is used in surveilance then could also be used by private individual for their own personal purpose.
Lol the sweetest thing here is we can send bouquet of flowers or bunch of chocolates, if you have a fight with your girlfriend you can send sweet offer, with drones that can give us satisfaction they will help us deliver the message. and to help us and see what's happening around with our love ones.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

Its hard to believe that some countries will do a backround check of the gadgets, just ike U.S they will accept gadgets that most of them sealed from their regulations and China do the same thing, they practiced this for a long time so that's why the trade wars is not ended.
Actually government will take action on this they will create highly device that can track this drones that will create guns. The U.S government use drones most of the time to spy the country that threatens them that's why Syria is under their control now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: