Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
peachypie

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:54:18 AM

When I hear DRONES I stick to my mind this only for taking pictures and videos and only for fun nothing less,

but as I read in white paper I can believe there so many uses of this like agriculture,delivery of goods, security and surveillance,construction,emergency response and so on.

but what DEEP AERO want to do to make it useful thing for many aspects.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:28:29 AM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

As per my own opinion other people will use drones as a form of transportation because drones are more faster in delivering such products rather than the transportation over the sea.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...

drone might never be used as a public transport for regular commuters, the cost of travel is very expensive and the need for a licensed drone operator is needed. traffic on land is bad enough, lets not bring it up in the air. it would be awful to see a drone stuck in air traffic then battery drained then crashed in the middle of a land traffic.

That's right i think that the drones can possibly be a source of transportation
but it is costly and also there will be a long period of time for it to be passed and also a major testing if the drones are safe however for me it is more better that the drones will use only as a transportation for cargo and deliveries.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

When I hear DRONES I stick to my mind this only for taking pictures and videos and only for fun nothing less,

but as I read in white paper I can believe there so many uses of this like agriculture,delivery of goods, security and surveillance,construction,emergency response and so on.

but what DEEP AERO want to do to make it useful thing for many aspects.

Surprising isn't it peachypie?

And what's more surprising is that drones are actually not intially designed for taking pictures and videos, it was not meant for entertainment, rather, it has it's tactical military purpose in mind when it first came into conception.

And the commercial industry took it to consumers and made them popular as drones.

And now, Deep Aero intends to create a whole new drone industry of goods and services, though ambitious, i'd say we are looking at a future of harmonized aircraft working together to better our community through the mission of Deep Aero.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions,

where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.

looking forward, the  company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology.

Drones are not commonplace today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver items and grow food.

But not all location drone is suitable in any places. I think it will only applicable in the places where technology are trend. How about the people

to stayed in the mountain or forest were the internet connection are poor in the place and people also are not capable to afford to buy it?

Meaning, drone can only be useful in the city but not in the rural place.

Hey BabySweetTiger0401! You already addressed your concern.

I'm sure as with any other types of services, be it phones, cellular sites, internet, television signals and heck, even radio frequencies, there will be places where such services can not be provided because of the gigantic hurdles blocking their path.

So the same will be applicable to the deployment of Deep Aero.  The project itself will face colossal difficulties to implement (safety, privacy, government approval, etc.), yet i am sure, Deep Aero will pose a restriction of services and fly safe zone to cater.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

Can anyone update us about the token sale and the status of Deep Aero ICO right now. I know many of us are wanting to hear good news about the progress of this ICO because it can bring a huge ease in terms of delivery and transport of products.
The status of deep aero as of May 2018 is Deep Aero Token ICO and Deep Aero drone Marketplace Development, and
inJune 2018: Deep Aero Cargo Drone Research and development
July 2018: Launch Deep Aero Drone Marketplace beta version
And until  Jan. 2020 they will launch the Deep Aero passenger drones, all of this is written in the deep aero White paper you just need to visit their website to see all the plans of Deep Aero project...
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

In news, from https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/959626/Israel-news-Donald-Trump-US-embassy-Jerusalem-Palestine-Gaza , we see how the Israeli forces used drones to dropped tear gas on Palestinians protesters.

This is an example of how drones can be used for military and security tactics against a clear and present danger.  The drones were able to position the drop of teargas much effectively rather than the usual throw of an arm where a bad throw could cause harm innocent civilians rather than the fierce and uncontrollable crowd it was intended for.

I am not sure if this is one of Deep Aero's security feature or use case, but i think it is noteworthy to post for us to better understand how drones are evolving these days.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

As per my own opinion other people will use drones as a form of transportation because drones are more faster in delivering such products rather than the transportation over the sea.

well i'll say that Deep Aero will be used where it is most practical.  Practicality will always be the selling point of drones.

If it is more practical to send a cargo through sea, people will do so. If it is more practical to send it via plane cargo, people will do so.  And when Deep Aero starts its drone services, if it is more practical to do so (no matter the fees), people will do so.

Remember that practicality does not depend on the cost alone, but deals greatly with the results.

So until people realize how practical to employ the services of Deep Aero and the products it has to offer, speculating that people might not use it is off the grid.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

looks like something incredible from the future. Tell me, is the sale of tokens already over? if so, how did it go? How many tokens sold?
They will update us about the token sold better join our whitelist i bought some token you should do a deep research before buying Deep Drone token. The price right now is $0.07 thank you for bumping this thread! hoping your big contribution on our website.

If that's the present value of this project, well this project has a good in progress. For sure ore investors will support more of this one, and

besides their team was giving an update from time to time. They have twitter and telegram for us to give latest news and update.

And as per Deep Aero's tweet last 12th of May, it seems DJI has opened a new door for a better insight on its drone's data (which will boost and help study drone data architecture).

As per the report from the San Francisco-based Kivu Consulting, the report they issued was based from drones, iOS and android devices.

It was said that full control on the drone's data was given to users.  DJI's managing director for North America said that it is the very first time that DJI allowed outsiders to examine its proprietary computer code.

With this said move from DJI (who currently leads the commercial/entertainment drone market), we're looking for a bright future of Deep Aero's planned drone innovation.
evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

thanks for the answer. but unfortunately, I still do not understand at what stage the project is now? Do you still sell tokens? or is it over?
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

This is one characteristic of a drone.

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.

I think this is as simple as ABC. There's a huge difference between landing a drone and parking a bicycle. Most especially for medical emergency cases like this. They will surely provide space if they are aware that an emergency response will come. In addition to this, it will just take a couple of minutes only to get a patient or deliver an emergency personnel. If possible, there's no need to land. They have to drop the emergency and rescue personnel via safety rope, get the victim and they can go to the nearest hospital.

Yes you are right. It would be a matter of common sense when emergencies occur just like how we give way for ambulances on the road if there are emergencies. Although dropping a rope from the drone is a good thing, I do not think the drones that are presented can do so since the capacity a single drone can carry is for a single person only. But that idea would be really great.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

If they can only adopt what Japan to make their project possible they will surely succeed. Japan is known for its advanced technology so there is a slight adjustment they have made to make their project feasible. I think Deep Aero is still in the process of acquiring pieces of information as well as gathering funds to start this project. And besides, this is a global project so we expect that delays may occur but if all countries will cooperate, this project will definitely be a success.

Of course projects like this will take some time to reach a certain scenario where all of its products are actually being mass produced in various types of people in all parts of the world. But this is truly achievable if only the developers manage this project well and I have confidence that they will be able to do just that because they are doing quite a good job as of this moment.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

I have seen several fire incidents within some areas in my country that took hours before it will be declared as fire-out due to narrow roads within slam areas or high/elevated areas of a building like malls. It is kinda sad to think that if there is a way to make it faster, more lives and more properties could have been saved.

Now that DEEP AERO develop drone industry and its capabilities, I think a drone can help to disperse firefighting chemicals to those areas which are quite difficult to penetrate by firetrucks and firefighting personnel.
In the near future Deep Aero will develop that firefighting chemicals. I wonder what would be the world's looks like if we have this kind of gadgets, Millions of people will be save and in just a minute the fire will vanish. I hope Deep Aero can make a thousand Drones by next year.

and probably not only firefighting were drone capable solve in the future but of course in some cases  also like in different calamities such as earthquake, typhoon, tsunami, and others. If ever this things happen for sure many lives will survive.

I don't know but I think that fire fighting would be really hard or should I say pretty impossible considering the capacity that the drone they are presenting has. Sure, if a fire is small and just starting it can help but I really can't count on it that much. Instead, I think that it can help save trapped people on fires if equipped with the right gadgets, body, and other stuff that can be capable of going through the fire and picking up a person. Another thing would be to have mini ones that can withstand fire and has cams to roam around a fire engulfed place to search for trapped survivors that may need help.

But I am sure your suggestions can be possible since the innovation for drones depends only on the imagination of the manufacturers.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

This is one characteristic of a drone.

A vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft is one that can hover, take off, and land vertically.

This is what we need now, a faster and reliable means of transportation for emergency personnel. I hope some government that all their doctors should own or hospitals at least own one to improve the response time to an emergency situation. DEEP AERO project has the solution to this problem. Let us support them
So in places like in cities where you can hardly find a parking space for your bicycle  Cheesy, where could passenger drones find its landing space for both take off and landing? They need to have enough space for their stations or landing points.

I think this is as simple as ABC. There's a huge difference between landing a drone and parking a bicycle. Most especially for medical emergency cases like this. They will surely provide space if they are aware that an emergency response will come. In addition to this, it will just take a couple of minutes only to get a patient or deliver an emergency personnel. If possible, there's no need to land. They have to drop the emergency and rescue personnel via safety rope, get the victim and they can go to the nearest hospital.
Possible. We also see this procedure in helicopters picking up patients from remote places but i was thinking of a more unique and easy way since it will be the era of drones. 

Well, the best thing is that these drones will not have on board pilots that would need to drive the drones. Instead, it can go without a pilot and rescue anyone in danger without putting the pilot's life in danger since it can be able to pick up or find anyone. Although it can only fit one person, it will be a big help to discover if there are other people trapped in a place that are in danger.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

All tokens for Airdrops and Bounty will be released 15 days after the ICO gets over.

Wow! That's great to know that the tokens will be given after 15 days! I am so excited for the success of the deep aero project! I cannot wait to see tgem reaching the hard cap!
joeljames23

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

How about the people who wants to buy spare parts of their drone to deep aero will they be able to buy them through fiat currency or deep aero is exclusive only to those who buy their token in their ICO ?

As per my own opinion the deep aero are selling their product which are the drones so i am pretty sure that if you want to buy some spare parts or accessories to your drones
 it will be available to the company of the deep aero .

i think gitana wants to explain that the deep aero are selling drones as their product and if ever the drones will occur some problems in terms of its mechanical parts the deep aero has also an available spare parts.
But the deep aero office held in india are very far from other country, what if drone have a problem how we send the broken parts to  them and how long it will take to get back to the owner? And if will take long to fix it and come back the said parts to the owner, maybe its not practical to buy drones to them...
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

Given the fact that in most cases, an automated pilot is more effective than a human pilot in terms of flying aircraft. But as for my own opinion, I still trust human pilots. Because we cannot anticipate what will happen during our flights. AI is just programmed for safe flights but we cannot plan this technology to respond to unknown scenarios. There might be an emergency that can happen that humans can respond fast and effective.

TRUE! programmed pilot is not capable of the unique and fast decision in terms of emergency.
but it is hard to have a human pilot just handling the remote of the drones and as we see deep.aero are in wide cities and flying far.
i hope they will be tested not just a few but test as long as they can to prevent a future crash.
Once incident will give a big bang fall for the project.

Are their any drones that can last for at least 1 hour? Because I know that drones can only last for about 30 minutes. With the battery life of it, transporting passengers shouldn't be that far. Battery life does matter because if its battery gets low fast, we cannot maximize its potential use. The higher its feature, the higher it consumes battery.
I think they have a drones like that, depends upon the uses of it, and if they have in real for sure the deep aero will adapt or use it as their part of the project whereas they can use it in their platform and made an additional too.
scarleth06

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...

the time needed to meet all requirement might be long but if the deep aero has already given the permission to operate their drone across the country i am sure
that they will reach their success an by that time drones can help us to give security and other things.
I know the deep aero drones can help us a lot in many cases, but what they are need to do to be granted by the government to operate? And when they'll will start to communicate to the countries they are planning to operate this project?  And for me the sooner the better...  
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

DEEPAERO.COM AND HOW DRONES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Quote from: Official Telegram
May 11, 2018:  By: DIDI TAIHUTTU

I, Didi Taihuttu, took a risk because I had time to think about the future and how blockchain and Bitcoin would change the world. As you all now the risk I took turned out fine. I also took time to look at the future of drones and  how they are changing a lot at the moment. In my opinion drones will be used much more for all kinds of work in the near future and thats why i joined the DEEPAERO team.  Drones referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), aircraft without any pilot aboard. Originally for military applications alone nonetheless, their use has rapidly expanded to commercial, recreational scientific and other applications. Recently, drones have gained recognition and acceptance over the years by civilians and business owners in different sectors.

However, many business owners have adopted drones in running their business especially in high-risk areas, in Agriculture, commercial businesses (supply chain), construction and related industries (inspections of buildings, pipelines, wind turbines, electrical pylons, solar farms and offshore platforms).

Nonetheless, for large companies to maximize drones; there is a need to integrate them into their workflow and computer systems. To get the best out of drones, you need an Blockchain driven Artificial intelligence (AI) to program and manage their flight routes in real-time and to achieve drone automation. Moreover, a drone’s single flight can generate as much as 100 gigabytes of data which a co nation of blockchain and AI can handle without any hassle.

Problem Statement

Admittedly, in the near future millions of commercial drones will swarm our skies because of the cost, and time efficiency they bring to commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. Also for high-risk activities, like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc.

Consequently, Current air traffic flow management and airspace management systems may not handle some drone operations in the future. In addition, the traffic density of drones is beyond the abilities of the present air traffic management systems.

Solution

Certainly, employing an intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system (AI) to manage high volume drone traffic, that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. Specifically, this platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic and will use blockchain to verify pilot certification, Identify drone management, drone Operator, and drone Owner.

It is not just the drone that will change the world but how will Deep Aero will use the drone in order to make a better future. Using blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence, we can utilize the drone based on its usage. Drone is not familiar to everyone but as the people will see how it really contributes to the society.

See the full information in the article: https://financialreport24.com/299/deepaero-com-and-how-drones-will-change-the-world/
The Deep Aero team saw the potential of drones to lead the future of technology. Addition to that statement, Deep Aero integrates blockchain technology and AI in order to use drones efficiently. I have two words for thi project, Its amazing! Meanwhile, I am thinking of how will I use drone (if ever I buy some of it). Does it has a manual instruction to the person that will use it?

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

DEEPAERO.COM AND HOW DRONES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

Quote from: Official Telegram
May 11, 2018:  By: DIDI TAIHUTTU

I, Didi Taihuttu, took a risk because I had time to think about the future and how blockchain and Bitcoin would change the world. As you all now the risk I took turned out fine. I also took time to look at the future of drones and  how they are changing a lot at the moment. In my opinion drones will be used much more for all kinds of work in the near future and thats why i joined the DEEPAERO team.  Drones referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), aircraft without any pilot aboard. Originally for military applications alone nonetheless, their use has rapidly expanded to commercial, recreational scientific and other applications. Recently, drones have gained recognition and acceptance over the years by civilians and business owners in different sectors.

However, many business owners have adopted drones in running their business especially in high-risk areas, in Agriculture, commercial businesses (supply chain), construction and related industries (inspections of buildings, pipelines, wind turbines, electrical pylons, solar farms and offshore platforms).

Nonetheless, for large companies to maximize drones; there is a need to integrate them into their workflow and computer systems. To get the best out of drones, you need an Blockchain driven Artificial intelligence (AI) to program and manage their flight routes in real-time and to achieve drone automation. Moreover, a drone’s single flight can generate as much as 100 gigabytes of data which a co nation of blockchain and AI can handle without any hassle.

Problem Statement

Admittedly, in the near future millions of commercial drones will swarm our skies because of the cost, and time efficiency they bring to commercial activities ranging from precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection, surveillance, traffic monitoring to the delivery of goods and services. Also for high-risk activities, like infrastructure inspection, wind turbine farm inspection etc.

Consequently, Current air traffic flow management and airspace management systems may not handle some drone operations in the future. In addition, the traffic density of drones is beyond the abilities of the present air traffic management systems.

Solution

Certainly, employing an intelligent, autonomous and self-governing system (AI) to manage high volume drone traffic, that adheres to regulations of the jurisdiction in which the UTM (Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Traffic Management) platform has been deployed. Specifically, this platform will ensure that the drone traffic does not disrupt manned air traffic and will use blockchain to verify pilot certification, Identify drone management, drone Operator, and drone Owner.

It is not just the drone that will change the world but how will Deep Aero will use the drone in order to make a better future. Using blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence, we can utilize the drone based on its usage. Drone is not familiar to everyone but as the people will see how it really contributes to the society.

See the full information in the article: https://financialreport24.com/299/deepaero-com-and-how-drones-will-change-the-world/
The Deep Aero team saw the potential of drones to lead the future of technology. Addition to that statement, Deep Aero integrates blockchain technology and AI in order to use drones efficiently. I have two words for thi project, Its amazing! Meanwhile, I am thinking of how will I use drone (if ever I buy some of it). Does it has a manual instruction to the person that will use it?
For any gadgets that you will buy, there is always instruction on how to use it. In fact, there are safety precautions and hazardous warning that a company put in the manual. So, anticipate that there are always guide for a newbie in using a gadget. You can also inquire on the firm and company that you have bought and make some research on how to use a drone. Remember, we are in the technological era and information is always everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: