Bitcoin Forum
March 05, 2021, 08:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 421533 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1189
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:01:59 AM

Hi there i tried to withdraw BHC but both my withdraws was rejected, can you please check that?
I will send you my ticket id and my account name so you can check it.
I will update this when i get a response.

Hello! Waiting for your User ID and ticket numbers, thank you!

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hammers400

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

Ticket (302827)
my user name hammers929
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:44:17 AM

Ticket (302827)
my user name hammers929

Seems like we have resolved your issue together with our support team. Please, let us know if you need anything else.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
hammers400

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:05:38 PM

Fantastic thanks.. faith restored..
MastermindV2

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:46:09 PM

Why it need 20 confirmations for bch deposits?
I mean i have to wait 40 hours for 20 confirmations.. I am getting 1 confirmation every 2 hours..
Support ticket 303388
ValP

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:43:31 AM

I have deposited bitcoins to CEX.io on 28th of july, but I still don't have them on my account.
Support immediately said that it's because my account is not Verified, after that they have been just ignoring my messages.
I have provided all verification documents on 7th of July, which is more then a month(!!) ago.
I have made deposit of bitcoin and cash withdrawal before I got verification request.
It is really frustrating since I don't have access to my coins for almost 3 weeks now  Angry
Please solve my issue

Good day,

Please, provide us with your User ID so that we could investigate your issue and help you. If you do not wish to post it in the thread, PM us. Thank you!
Hello. My name is Pavlo Valkov

After poking on this forum, support finally responded, requesting my tax documents(!), and bank statements proving cash deposits to other exchanges. I find this unfeasible and unreasonable, minding the fact that I made just two btc deposits to this exchange, first worth ~8k$ and second worht ~3k$.
I want to warn other customers about requests that you may get while using this exchange.
I requested my bitcoin back(which is less then 1btc if you are curious), and hope it will take them less then a month to respond to my request.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:53:41 PM

After poking on this forum, support finally responded, requesting my tax documents(!), and bank statements proving cash deposits to other exchanges. I find this unfeasible and unreasonable, minding the fact that I made just two btc deposits to this exchange, first worth ~8k$ and second worht ~3k$.
I want to warn other customers about requests that you may get while using this exchange.
I requested my bitcoin back(which is less then 1btc if you are curious), and hope it will take them less then a month to respond to my request.
unfortunately this often happens at various exchanges. Also Bitstamp is asking these and more "KYC" questions...

@Cex:
I hope you will lower needed deposit confirmations for BCH soon and also the withdrawal fee...

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
bitwala.com kryptofreundliche Bank für SEPA und Direktkauf von Cryptos! RefLink->15€ Startguthaben. Wichtig: KYC/AML Thread                         Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
ValP

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:59:48 PM

unfortunately this often happens at various exchanges. Also Bitstamp is asking these and more "KYC" questions...

@Cex:
I hope you will lower needed deposit confirmations for BCH soon and also the withdrawal fee...
They asked for documents. I provided everything they asked for, and in a month I'm getting a request for more documents, while having no access to bitcoins that I have deposited. This is totally excellent service
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:21:02 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 01:55:07 PM by CEX

@Cex:
They asked for documents. I provided everything they asked for, and in a month I'm getting a request for more documents, while having no access to bitcoins that I have deposited. This is totally excellent service

All the documents have been requested according to our AML/KYC policies.
You will get access to your Bitcoins as soon as possible.
UPD: BTC withdrawals are enabled for your account.

ValP

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

@Cex:

You have forgotten to credit me with BCH tokens as well, I have made my deposit on July 27th
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:05:24 AM

@Cex:

You have forgotten to credit me with BCH tokens as well, I have made my deposit on July 27th

The task is in process, you will soon be credited BCH.

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

Attention! Bitcoin Deposit Addresses Changed

Dear users, we are excited to inform you that the Bitcoin deposit addresses on CEX.IO have changed and now start with 3.
Please do not panic as the old addresses are working as well.
However, we encourage you using the new SegWit addresses.

You can find more info in this blog post.

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

Dear users, we are excited to inform you that the Bitcoin deposit addresses on CEX.IO have changed and now start with 3.

My old address was also starting with 3. So was it already a segwit address and I can cnotinue to use it?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
bitwala.com kryptofreundliche Bank für SEPA und Direktkauf von Cryptos! RefLink->15€ Startguthaben. Wichtig: KYC/AML Thread                         Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:43:37 AM

My old address was also starting with 3. So was it already a segwit address and I can cnotinue to use it?

Both old and new addresses are working. You can check out the new address in your profile.

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:49:23 PM

Both old and new addresses are working. You can check out the new address in your profile.
I know.
But you mentioned in your blog "new addresses are starting with 3".
And since my old address is starting with 3, I wonder if this is already a "new segwit" address, although it was generated months ago.
So is my old address, starting with 3, already a "better and cheaper address" or not?
That is all I would like to know Smiley

raraman

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:59:13 PM

Hi,

I've been using cex.io since 2013 (the account is also verified), mainly trading without problems until I started withdrawing money. The first withdrawal of £7,500 on 2017-06-07 come through about 14 days later, after chasing the support team about it.

A subsequent withdrawal on 2017-06-23 (to the same bank account) is still yet to come through (more than 2 months now!!). Several weeks, after making the withdrawal request, I was unable to login to my account when I started chasing up on it, the reason I was unable to login was because my account email address wasn't verified?? This seemed very suspicious, as everything had already been verified, I still haven’t received an explanation of why this happened. The support team apparently tried sending me verification emails, none of these I received. Eventually, I had to go through the process of changing the account email address which involved submitted various information about myself and my account.

Once I had access to the account, I continued requesting more information about the withdrawal, so far I have received very little concrete evidence that a transfer of funds was requested. I’ve been told that “We can request a SWIFT confirmation from our bank, but please kindly note that this request can be processed from 2 to 3 working weeks by the our bank. Also the request for SWIFT confirmation is paid service. If these conditions are suitable for you, we will send the request on SWIFT confirmation.” I this responded by asking how much this would cost (2017-08-24), I have yet to hear back!

Also the team that initially respond to the tickets seem to to struggle to understand basic explanations, they get confused very easily and don’t seem to read the history of tickets. So every other time, I reply, I have explain everything to them in the message, so that I don't have to wait another 5 days for an actual meaning full response. I’ve tried to be brief, by omitting lots of other issues have I’d had with while trying to understand what’s happened to my money.

The handling of this situation has been extremely poor, whether from incompetence or dishonest behaviour. If it's the former, I expect matters to be escalated and corrected swiftly, otherwise I'm left with no option but to pursue legal action. I can PM my login and anything else you need. You can also see some history on request #303800.

Ali
enkay

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:02:19 AM

I continued requesting more information about the withdrawal, so far I have received very little concrete evidence that a transfer of funds was requested. I’ve been told that “We can request a SWIFT confirmation from our bank, but please kindly note that this request can be processed from 2 to 3 working weeks by the our bank. Also the request for SWIFT confirmation is paid service.

I've been involved in bitcoin since the early days, although only a spectator on these forums.

Your case resonates with a number I've come across recently regarding Cex.io (see https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cex.io for some examples).

I must say, it all sounds very suspicious, and I fear we have another MtGox here. I suggest anyone else approach this company with extreme caution.
Which modern bank do they use, that takes weeks to process payments in native currency, or provide details of a payment?! Sounds very suspicious. Perhaps they need more people to buy in to pay off earlier "investors", a la Ponzi?

Please keep us updated on your situation, @raraman - hope it's been a genuine mistake. We don't need yet more fraudsters damaging the reputation of BTC.
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:24:45 AM

Hi,

I've been using cex.io since 2013 (the account is also verified), mainly trading without problems until I started withdrawing money. The first withdrawal of £7,500 on 2017-06-07 come through about 14 days later, after chasing the support team about it.

A subsequent withdrawal on 2017-06-23 (to the same bank account) is still yet to come through (more than 2 months now!!). Several weeks, after making the withdrawal request, I was unable to login to my account when I started chasing up on it, the reason I was unable to login was because my account email address wasn't verified?? This seemed very suspicious, as everything had already been verified, I still haven’t received an explanation of why this happened. The support team apparently tried sending me verification emails, none of these I received. Eventually, I had to go through the process of changing the account email address which involved submitted various information about myself and my account.

Once I had access to the account, I continued requesting more information about the withdrawal, so far I have received very little concrete evidence that a transfer of funds was requested. I’ve been told that “We can request a SWIFT confirmation from our bank, but please kindly note that this request can be processed from 2 to 3 working weeks by the our bank. Also the request for SWIFT confirmation is paid service. If these conditions are suitable for you, we will send the request on SWIFT confirmation.” I this responded by asking how much this would cost (2017-08-24), I have yet to hear back!

Also the team that initially respond to the tickets seem to to struggle to understand basic explanations, they get confused very easily and don’t seem to read the history of tickets. So every other time, I reply, I have explain everything to them in the message, so that I don't have to wait another 5 days for an actual meaning full response. I’ve tried to be brief, by omitting lots of other issues have I’d had with while trying to understand what’s happened to my money.

The handling of this situation has been extremely poor, whether from incompetence or dishonest behaviour. If it's the former, I expect matters to be escalated and corrected swiftly, otherwise I'm left with no option but to pursue legal action. I can PM my login and anything else you need. You can also see some history on request #303800.

Ali

We are sorry for your experience. You have been replied to in the ticket yesterday, please check your inbox.

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

I continued requesting more information about the withdrawal, so far I have received very little concrete evidence that a transfer of funds was requested. I’ve been told that “We can request a SWIFT confirmation from our bank, but please kindly note that this request can be processed from 2 to 3 working weeks by the our bank. Also the request for SWIFT confirmation is paid service.

I've been involved in bitcoin since the early days, although only a spectator on these forums.

Your case resonates with a number I've come across recently regarding Cex.io (see https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cex.io for some examples).

I must say, it all sounds very suspicious, and I fear we have another MtGox here. I suggest anyone else approach this company with extreme caution.
Which modern bank do they use, that takes weeks to process payments in native currency, or provide details of a payment?! Sounds very suspicious. Perhaps they need more people to buy in to pay off earlier "investors", a la Ponzi?

Please keep us updated on your situation, @raraman - hope it's been a genuine mistake. We don't need yet more fraudsters damaging the reputation of BTC.

CEX.IO is not a scam or a Ponzi scheme, but an officially registered company, PCI DSS compliant, with an MSB status (FinCEN). We've been operating since 2013 and were one of the first services on the market.

The processing timeline for bank withdrawals is up to 20 banking days, which is stated on the Payment Options page. Meanwhile, withdrawals to payment card are instant in most cases.

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1026

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

Cex still one of the best exchanges out there.

The only issue I have with CEX is that they are not letting me and my father have accounts on CEX lol.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: