Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:21:02 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 01:55:07 PM by CEX

After poking on this forum, support finally responded, requesting my tax documents(!), and bank statements proving cash deposits to other exchanges. I find this unfeasible and unreasonable, minding the fact that I made just two btc deposits to this exchange, first worth ~8k$ and second worht ~3k$.
I want to warn other customers about requests that you may get while using this exchange.
I requested my bitcoin back(which is less then 1btc if you are curious), and hope it will take them less then a month to respond to my request.
unfortunately this often happens at various exchanges. Also Bitstamp is asking these and more "KYC" questions...

@Cex:
I hope you will lower needed deposit confirmations for BCH soon and also the withdrawal fee...
They asked for documents. I provided everything they asked for, and in a month I'm getting a request for more documents, while having no access to bitcoins that I have deposited. This is totally excellent service

All the documents have been requested according to our AML/KYC policies.
You will get access to your Bitcoins as soon as possible.
UPD: BTC withdrawals are enabled for your account.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ValP

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

After poking on this forum, support finally responded, requesting my tax documents(!), and bank statements proving cash deposits to other exchanges. I find this unfeasible and unreasonable, minding the fact that I made just two btc deposits to this exchange, first worth ~8k$ and second worht ~3k$.
I want to warn other customers about requests that you may get while using this exchange.
I requested my bitcoin back(which is less then 1btc if you are curious), and hope it will take them less then a month to respond to my request.
unfortunately this often happens at various exchanges. Also Bitstamp is asking these and more "KYC" questions...

@Cex:
I hope you will lower needed deposit confirmations for BCH soon and also the withdrawal fee...
They asked for documents. I provided everything they asked for, and in a month I'm getting a request for more documents, while having no access to bitcoins that I have deposited. This is totally excellent service

You have forgotten to credit me with BCH tokens as well, I have made my deposit on July 27th
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:05:24 AM

@Cex:

You have forgotten to credit me with BCH tokens as well, I have made my deposit on July 27th

The task is in process, you will soon be credited BCH.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

Attention! Bitcoin Deposit Addresses Changed

Dear users, we are excited to inform you that the Bitcoin deposit addresses on CEX.IO have changed and now start with 3.
Please do not panic as the old addresses are working as well.
However, we encourage you using the new SegWit addresses.

You can find more info in this blog post.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

Dear users, we are excited to inform you that the Bitcoin deposit addresses on CEX.IO have changed and now start with 3.

My old address was also starting with 3. So was it already a segwit address and I can cnotinue to use it?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:43:37 AM

My old address was also starting with 3. So was it already a segwit address and I can cnotinue to use it?

Both old and new addresses are working. You can check out the new address in your profile.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:49:23 PM

Both old and new addresses are working. You can check out the new address in your profile.
I know.
But you mentioned in your blog "new addresses are starting with 3".
And since my old address is starting with 3, I wonder if this is already a "new segwit" address, although it was generated months ago.
So is my old address, starting with 3, already a "better and cheaper address" or not?
That is all I would like to know Smiley

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
raraman

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:59:13 PM

Hi,

I've been using cex.io since 2013 (the account is also verified), mainly trading without problems until I started withdrawing money. The first withdrawal of £7,500 on 2017-06-07 come through about 14 days later, after chasing the support team about it.

A subsequent withdrawal on 2017-06-23 (to the same bank account) is still yet to come through (more than 2 months now!!). Several weeks, after making the withdrawal request, I was unable to login to my account when I started chasing up on it, the reason I was unable to login was because my account email address wasn't verified?? This seemed very suspicious, as everything had already been verified, I still haven’t received an explanation of why this happened. The support team apparently tried sending me verification emails, none of these I received. Eventually, I had to go through the process of changing the account email address which involved submitted various information about myself and my account.

Once I had access to the account, I continued requesting more information about the withdrawal, so far I have received very little concrete evidence that a transfer of funds was requested. I’ve been told that “We can request a SWIFT confirmation from our bank, but please kindly note that this request can be processed from 2 to 3 working weeks by the our bank. Also the request for SWIFT confirmation is paid service. If these conditions are suitable for you, we will send the request on SWIFT confirmation.” I this responded by asking how much this would cost (2017-08-24), I have yet to hear back!

Also the team that initially respond to the tickets seem to to struggle to understand basic explanations, they get confused very easily and don’t seem to read the history of tickets. So every other time, I reply, I have explain everything to them in the message, so that I don't have to wait another 5 days for an actual meaning full response. I’ve tried to be brief, by omitting lots of other issues have I’d had with while trying to understand what’s happened to my money.

The handling of this situation has been extremely poor, whether from incompetence or dishonest behaviour. If it's the former, I expect matters to be escalated and corrected swiftly, otherwise I'm left with no option but to pursue legal action. I can PM my login and anything else you need. You can also see some history on request #303800.

Ali
enkay

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:02:19 AM

I continued requesting more information about the withdrawal, so far I have received very little concrete evidence that a transfer of funds was requested. I’ve been told that “We can request a SWIFT confirmation from our bank, but please kindly note that this request can be processed from 2 to 3 working weeks by the our bank. Also the request for SWIFT confirmation is paid service.

I've been involved in bitcoin since the early days, although only a spectator on these forums.

Your case resonates with a number I've come across recently regarding Cex.io (see https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cex.io for some examples).

I must say, it all sounds very suspicious, and I fear we have another MtGox here. I suggest anyone else approach this company with extreme caution.
Which modern bank do they use, that takes weeks to process payments in native currency, or provide details of a payment?! Sounds very suspicious. Perhaps they need more people to buy in to pay off earlier "investors", a la Ponzi?

Please keep us updated on your situation, @raraman - hope it's been a genuine mistake. We don't need yet more fraudsters damaging the reputation of BTC.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:24:45 AM

Hi,

I've been using cex.io since 2013 (the account is also verified), mainly trading without problems until I started withdrawing money. The first withdrawal of £7,500 on 2017-06-07 come through about 14 days later, after chasing the support team about it.

A subsequent withdrawal on 2017-06-23 (to the same bank account) is still yet to come through (more than 2 months now!!). Several weeks, after making the withdrawal request, I was unable to login to my account when I started chasing up on it, the reason I was unable to login was because my account email address wasn't verified?? This seemed very suspicious, as everything had already been verified, I still haven’t received an explanation of why this happened. The support team apparently tried sending me verification emails, none of these I received. Eventually, I had to go through the process of changing the account email address which involved submitted various information about myself and my account.

Once I had access to the account, I continued requesting more information about the withdrawal, so far I have received very little concrete evidence that a transfer of funds was requested. I’ve been told that “We can request a SWIFT confirmation from our bank, but please kindly note that this request can be processed from 2 to 3 working weeks by the our bank. Also the request for SWIFT confirmation is paid service. If these conditions are suitable for you, we will send the request on SWIFT confirmation.” I this responded by asking how much this would cost (2017-08-24), I have yet to hear back!

Also the team that initially respond to the tickets seem to to struggle to understand basic explanations, they get confused very easily and don’t seem to read the history of tickets. So every other time, I reply, I have explain everything to them in the message, so that I don't have to wait another 5 days for an actual meaning full response. I’ve tried to be brief, by omitting lots of other issues have I’d had with while trying to understand what’s happened to my money.

The handling of this situation has been extremely poor, whether from incompetence or dishonest behaviour. If it's the former, I expect matters to be escalated and corrected swiftly, otherwise I'm left with no option but to pursue legal action. I can PM my login and anything else you need. You can also see some history on request #303800.

Ali

We are sorry for your experience. You have been replied to in the ticket yesterday, please check your inbox.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

I continued requesting more information about the withdrawal, so far I have received very little concrete evidence that a transfer of funds was requested. I’ve been told that “We can request a SWIFT confirmation from our bank, but please kindly note that this request can be processed from 2 to 3 working weeks by the our bank. Also the request for SWIFT confirmation is paid service.

I've been involved in bitcoin since the early days, although only a spectator on these forums.

Your case resonates with a number I've come across recently regarding Cex.io (see https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cex.io for some examples).

I must say, it all sounds very suspicious, and I fear we have another MtGox here. I suggest anyone else approach this company with extreme caution.
Which modern bank do they use, that takes weeks to process payments in native currency, or provide details of a payment?! Sounds very suspicious. Perhaps they need more people to buy in to pay off earlier "investors", a la Ponzi?

Please keep us updated on your situation, @raraman - hope it's been a genuine mistake. We don't need yet more fraudsters damaging the reputation of BTC.

CEX.IO is not a scam or a Ponzi scheme, but an officially registered company, PCI DSS compliant, with an MSB status (FinCEN). We've been operating since 2013 and were one of the first services on the market.

The processing timeline for bank withdrawals is up to 20 banking days, which is stated on the Payment Options page. Meanwhile, withdrawals to payment card are instant in most cases.

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

Cex still one of the best exchanges out there.

The only issue I have with CEX is that they are not letting me and my father have accounts on CEX lol.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
maverick528

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:53:35 AM

The only issue I have with CEX is that they are not letting me and my father have accounts on CEX lol.

It is so nice to find you here MICRO, I had to add a post here, and now having an expert in the relevant field here is an honour.
I have been your customer at PD for several years and now on Stake, but now it´s time for me to give you some advice.

Let´s imagine you buy a shiny new car, it is awesome, it´s a chick magnet and whatever you can imagine, the best. All is happiness. But suddenly it stops working, you go to the local car brand office, they take 3 months to find the problem, and then they tell you they don´t have the replacement part, and it will take 3 more months to be repaired, and they even treat you like crap......
A product, a service, a company maybe looks and feels good, but when you have a problem is when you really know if its good or not.

I previously had a problem with CEX years ago, my account was hacked (it was my fault), but found at that time that their support was the worst, slow, unresponsive and did not solve any of your problems. Not going to describe in a lengthy way that thing. I was very angry.
But I decided to continue using CEX, to give them a second chance. Bad choice.

Since the 26th August I can´t login to my account. I get an error message on the login page, that directs you to contact support. Tried several computers, operating systems, browsers and internet connections, so I´m 100% sure it´s not a problem on my end.
I contacted CEX support the 28th august saying that when I enter my username, password and solve the captcha, I get error XXXX. (#313869).
They dont understand, seems their english is even worse than mine. And they ask for screen captures to prove I´m not lying.
To make a long story short, I could not enter yet on my account for MORE THAN A WEEK. The last message from support is from the 2nd september saying they are very busy. Already lost near 100 bucks, which in my country is serious money, but it doesn´t matter if its 1 dollar or 1 million.
In the Terms of Use of CEX, the FIRST right of an user is to enter and use the site and the services, a right I don´t have.
The support is the worst. Period. It was also mentioned lots of times before by other ppl. Slow, unresponsive, they don´t understand anything, they don´t care about customers, they don´t care about solving problems, they don´t even read the previous questions and answers on a support ticket.
CEX is a company that doesn´t care at all about customers, they think that if one will go away disappointed, another one will came to fill that place.

And MICRO, now I must say that Primedice and Stake support is fast, usually answers in less than 30 seconds, knowledgeable, courteous and above all take care of customers, because a company can not survive without them. That is the way things should be done.

My advice to you and everybody else here, take your coins away. Because maybe now everything looks fine, but sooner or later you will have a problem with CEX, and you are gonna be very sorry.

Last msg from support 2nd september=
We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.Thank you for your patience.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

It is so nice to find you here MICRO, I had to add a post here, and now having an expert in the relevant field here is an honour.
I have been your customer at PD for several years and now on Stake, but now it´s time for me to give you some advice.

Let´s imagine you buy a shiny new car, it is awesome, it´s a chick magnet and whatever you can imagine, the best. All is happiness. But suddenly it stops working, you go to the local car brand office, they take 3 months to find the problem, and then they tell you they don´t have the replacement part, and it will take 3 more months to be repaired, and they even treat you like crap......
A product, a service, a company maybe looks and feels good, but when you have a problem is when you really know if its good or not.

I previously had a problem with CEX years ago, my account was hacked (it was my fault), but found at that time that their support was the worst, slow, unresponsive and did not solve any of your problems. Not going to describe in a lengthy way that thing. I was very angry.
But I decided to continue using CEX, to give them a second chance. Bad choice.

Since the 26th August I can´t login to my account. I get an error message on the login page, that directs you to contact support. Tried several computers, operating systems, browsers and internet connections, so I´m 100% sure it´s not a problem on my end.
I contacted CEX support the 28th august saying that when I enter my username, password and solve the captcha, I get error XXXX. (#313869).
They dont understand, seems their english is even worse than mine. And they ask for screen captures to prove I´m not lying.
To make a long story short, I could not enter yet on my account for MORE THAN A WEEK. The last message from support is from the 2nd september saying they are very busy. Already lost near 100 bucks, which in my country is serious money, but it doesn´t matter if its 1 dollar or 1 million.
In the Terms of Use of CEX, the FIRST right of an user is to enter and use the site and the services, a right I don´t have.
The support is the worst. Period. It was also mentioned lots of times before by other ppl. Slow, unresponsive, they don´t understand anything, they don´t care about customers, they don´t care about solving problems, they don´t even read the previous questions and answers on a support ticket.
CEX is a company that doesn´t care at all about customers, they think that if one will go away disappointed, another one will came to fill that place.

And MICRO, now I must say that Primedice and Stake support is fast, usually answers in less than 30 seconds, knowledgeable, courteous and above all take care of customers, because a company can not survive without them. That is the way things should be done.

My advice to you and everybody else here, take your coins away. Because maybe now everything looks fine, but sooner or later you will have a problem with CEX, and you are gonna be very sorry.

Last msg from support 2nd september=
We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.Thank you for your patience.

We have replied to you via ticket, please check your inbox and let us know if you need anything else.

gregi1

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:42:48 PM

Sadly, I can only confirm what some of the other people reported here. Had been a user of CEX since 2014 and it was okay until around the beginning of this year, when they first refused to withdraw fiats from a previously verified account for no reason and asked for unreasonable documents to proceed. This I treated as more of a nuisance than a real problem until some time later they also stopped clearing random deposits and this was a real red light, which made me give up on trading there and focus on getting the remaining assets out (still got some 10+ BTC worth of crypto trapped, though). I noticed there was a period were CEX was trading significantly higher than other exchanges, so apparently many folks were trying to escape it desperately. My other experiences match the previous reports: nonsensical excuses, automated response once a month at best etc. Now that I recall how they played dumb, when requested to book newly forked ETC, like if they didn't know what it was, it all starts to make perfect sense. Whatever happened that we don't know, I can't help the feeling that they're going bust and at this point are only buying time to pack the bags and prepare for the move to some mansion in Bahamas properly.

If you're still there - good luck, everybody else - stay away.
moneytalks58

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:20:01 AM

I added a credit card 2-3 weeks ago and it is still under verification process. They are too slow. I can't understand the time that took.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:12:56 PM

Sadly, I can only confirm what some of the other people reported here. Had been a user of CEX since 2014 and it was okay until around the beginning of this year, when they first refused to withdraw fiats from a previously verified account for no reason and asked for unreasonable documents to proceed. This I treated as more of a nuisance than a real problem until some time later they also stopped clearing random deposits and this was a real red light, which made me give up on trading there and focus on getting the remaining assets out (still got some 10+ BTC worth of crypto trapped, though). I noticed there was a period were CEX was trading significantly higher than other exchanges, so apparently many folks were trying to escape it desperately. My other experiences match the previous reports: nonsensical excuses, automated response once a month at best etc. Now that I recall how they played dumb, when requested to book newly forked ETC, like if they didn't know what it was, it all starts to make perfect sense. Whatever happened that we don't know, I can't help the feeling that they're going bust and at this point are only buying time to pack the bags and prepare for the move to some mansion in Bahamas properly.

If you're still there - good luck, everybody else - stay away.

Hello. We are sorry for your experience but have to state that CEX.IO is a legitimate exchange with official registration and certificates. We are bound with laws and regulationst that make our AML/KYC policies strict. Over the past time, we have experienced a hige inflow of new users which caused delays in support replies and verification. We have hired new staff to handle it all and get back to the normal operation.
If you please, provide us with your User ID so that we could take a glance at your situation and get the issues solved, if there are currently any. We would be glad to see you among our customers again.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

I added a credit card 2-3 weeks ago and it is still under verification process. They are too slow. I can't understand the time that took.

Please, provide us with your User ID so that we could investigate this issue and help to force the verification.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:21:36 PM

WELCOME DASH TRADING ON CEX.IO!

Dear users, please welcome the addition of Dash market on CEX.IO. Now you can simply buy/sell Dash using your credit card, or trade Dash for Bitcoin and fiat currencies.

Click here to get more details regarding the launch and available trading options.

ARTHurt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:44:13 PM

Hello CEX.io

Since this is your official service thread, kindly post an official position, a public statement in regard to your latest fiat withdrawal issues, solutions and ETA?

I am since long time using your services and know you as a trustful and legitimate platform but as I can see lately many users are complaining and questioning your service.

Personally I'd like to know why these sudden huge delays in transferring fiat to our banks, as from my experience and others on the forum complaining, SEPA withdrawal is not functioning anymore?
- I am expecting a SEPA withdrawal since Sep 14th (date of your email withdraval confirmation)
- What happened with GTS AG Paysera LT account not operating payments anymore and what new bank will replace for the withdrawal SEPA requests?
- in regard of the previous point, what are your internal finance issues as the reason of crediting back the cex.io account with the amount of the withdrawal request previously processed and marked as "Completed"?
(I have just received the email "Bank Transfer Deposit Completed" without requesting for any deposit, with the exact amount of the SEPA withdraval confirmed by your mail yesterday "SEPA withdraval confirmed")

Huh... a lot of unanswered questions and issues...
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: