Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

Any news about the problem with VISA and MasterCard withdrawal? whether it is functional and how long it is to wait for the complete process?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nonosocr

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

i've been waiting since 2 days for my litecoin withdraw which got confirmed but TX doesn't exist in blockchain:

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/51b821c97218d6faf5698445a4c24c5aee566ac0e42a409e8db199317569d5d9

up122084482
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

Any news about the problem with VISA and MasterCard withdrawal? whether it is functional and how long it is to wait for the complete process?

Dear pickupcoin,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.
We would be happy to bring you good news, but the issue still persists and accurate timeframes were not established.
You may subscribe to our Status Page to check all the updates on this matter: https://status.cex.io/

Kindly note that withdrawals were not deactivated, they are just unstable.
Let me also mention that you may use any other payment option available for you to withdraw your funds.
Additionally, you may buy some cryptos and withdraw them to an external wallet.

Please advise if you have any other questions or require our assistance.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

i've been waiting since 2 days for my litecoin withdraw which got confirmed but TX doesn't exist in blockchain:

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/51b821c97218d6faf5698445a4c24c5aee566ac0e42a409e8db199317569d5d9

up122084482

Dear nonosocr,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry that there is an issue with your transaction.

Your ticket was located and we increased its priority. This situation will be resolved soon.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
bitskytr

Activity: 301
Merit: 22

libertas veritas aequitas

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 07:07:48 AM by bitskytr

İ sent xlm 1 hour ago but not credit yet.

Userıd up115149936

Edit: 2hours not credit
Edit2: 3 hours not credit yet.
Edit3: 5 hours

Edit4 : 8 hours and not credit

edit 5 : 13 hours not credit
İ Said send back 10 Times but dont Do that

Load balance no
Send back no

Edit Last : credit load just, after 20 hour later but ı never ever use again Cex.

Güzel günler göreceğiz çocuklar. Güneşli günler göreceğiz. Motorları maviliklere süreceğiz çocuklar... /// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6V1wXu7ZmA
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

İ sent xlm 1 hour ago but not credit yet.

Userıd up115149936

Edit: 2hours not credit
Edit2: 3 hours not credit yet.
Edit3: 5 hours

Edit4 : 8 hours and not credit

edit 5 : 13 hours not credit
İ Said send back 10 Times but dont Do that

Load balance no
Send back no

Edit Last : credit load just, after 20 hour later but ı never ever use again Cex.

Dear bitskytr,

Thank you for informing us that your issue was solved.

We are very sorry that you were upset by your experience with CEX.IO.

We ask you to understand that all online services suffer from occasional disruptions and outages and we are doing all we can to sustain the full functionality of trading processes, however sometimes, we have to provide unforeseen maintenance.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 05:41:16 PM

Last month is many problems with Visa withdrawals on CEX.
Yes, support sending me to his status page and there we can find info that there is degraded performance. So, and what next?
They know about this problem but he still exist. When we can expect ro be fully functional without issue? Or we need to find other way for wihdraw?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 12:00:10 PM

Last month is many problems with Visa withdrawals on CEX.
Yes, support sending me to his status page and there we can find info that there is degraded performance. So, and what next?
They know about this problem but he still exist. When we can expect ro be fully functional without issue? Or we need to find other way for wihdraw?

Dear examplens,

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

At this moment EUR and USD withdrawals via payment cards are working but they are unstable, which results in rejected transactions.

Please be advised that our this account is only an additional support channel for minor tips and guidance, thus we recommend you to send your finance related requests to our main support team using the following link:
https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unfortunately, accurate timeframes for the solution were not established, but you can try to initiate a transaction later.

Please advise if you have any other questions.

Teksastony

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:19:08 PM

15 days since sepa withdrawal closed. Why is that? 15 days of serious time. It's called to be resolved continuously. But no progress. You're sending a coin. The withdrawal closes without information. My account is enhanced. Then they unaware of me. But it's still approved. I sent Xrp. They didn't work for 28 hours. My account was approved, they said the KYC procedure. After long correspondence, they added it to the xrp wallet. This time they shut the fiat withdrawal . They don't know what they're doing. In 15 days, the cancer is healing. What is unresolved?
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:59:10 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 01:14:08 PM by CEX

15 days since sepa withdrawal closed. Why is that? 15 days of serious time. It's called to be resolved continuously. But no progress. You're sending a coin. The withdrawal closes without information. My account is enhanced. Then they unaware of me. But it's still approved. I sent Xrp. They didn't work for 28 hours. My account was approved, they said the KYC procedure. After long correspondence, they added it to the xrp wallet. This time they shut the fiat withdrawal . They don't know what they're doing. In 15 days, the cancer is healing. What is unresolved?

Dear Teksastony,

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry that you find the experience with our platform unsatisfied.

Please be so kind to provide us with your user ID or ticket number, so we could locate your case, investigate it and offer assistance.

Waiting for your reply.

Teksastony

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:24:56 PM

Id up108385301. My problem is solved. You have solved it by closing fiat withdrawal from my approved account. It's impossible to understand. My account is approved. In contrast to the fiat withdrawal Smiley Anyway, when will the sepa withdrawal be closed for 15 days? Is it very difficult to make any information? It is called to see status page like auto post. As I said in the previous comment, the cancer is healing every 15 days. What is unresolved? Why don't you share that?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:57:33 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 09:37:39 PM by PuertoLibre

My whole experience is rated as 8/10 with cex.io. 2 days ago my experience with cex was terrible. First i tried to contact with live chat but after writing my question to manager site was frozen without getting an answer. I reloaded site but it didn't response to my request. Why can't i trade my ethereums after  successful deposit which confirmed more than 130 times in eth network?
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:01:45 PM

Id up108385301. My problem is solved. You have solved it by closing fiat withdrawal from my approved account. It's impossible to understand. My account is approved. In contrast to the fiat withdrawal Smiley Anyway, when will the sepa withdrawal be closed for 15 days? Is it very difficult to make any information? It is called to see status page like auto post. As I said in the previous comment, the cancer is healing every 15 days. What is unresolved? Why don't you share that?

Dear Teksastony,

Thank you for the update.

We are happy to hear that your issue was solved.

It seems that your case was related to AML\KYC audit. Please be informed that AML/KYC procedure is a must for all of our customers at some point during their activity on our exchange and was implemented in order to ensure the safe trading environment.

Currently, SEPA withdrawals stay unavailable due to maintenance, but our team is working on this issue.

We recommend you to monitor our status page to be aware of the latest news:

https://status.cex.io/

If you will have further questions - please let us know.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:08:03 PM

My whole experience is rated as 8/10 with cex.io. 2 days ago my experience with cex was terrible. First i tried to contact with live chat but after writing my question to manager site was frozen without getting an answer. I reloaded site but it didn't response to my request. Why can't i trade my ethereums after  successful deposit which confirmed more than 130 times in eth network?
Dear PuertoLibre,

We are sorry to hear that your latest experience with our platform left you disappointed.

We care about what our users think about us and we consider such comments as an opportunity to improve our platform.

Please be so kind to provide us with your user ID or ticket number, so we could investigate your case.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:20:51 PM

My whole experience is rated as 8/10 with cex.io. 2 days ago my experience with cex was terrible. First i tried to contact with live chat but after writing my question to manager site was frozen without getting an answer. I reloaded site but it didn't response to my request. Why can't i trade my ethereums after  successful deposit which confirmed more than 130 times in eth network?
Dear PuertoLibre,

We are sorry to hear that your latest experience with our platform left you disappointed.

We care about what our users think about us and we consider such comments as an opportunity to improve our platform.

Please be so kind to provide us with your user ID or ticket number, so we could investigate your case.
Thanks for prompt reply Smiley
The mentioned issues are already solved but server goes down time to time. Also be aware about the delays after requesting withdrawals via mastercard. Algorithm keeps rejecting  my USD withdrawal requests without any explanation. After short conversation with live chat your representative explained this rejects with correct timeframe for withdrawal to cards(USD Card Transfer Withdrawals Unstable) Huh
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:38:20 PM

Still same problems on site.. I made more than 30 withdrawal attempt on site for last 2 days. What is wrong with your system? All withdrawal requests are rejected no matter which card,timeframe. I am using your service more than 3 year but it is first time i have troubles considering last cases that repeating itself starting from November. I send pm to you,hope you will assist to solve this issues.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 07:45:29 AM

Still same problems on site.. I made more than 30 withdrawal attempt on site for last 2 days. What is wrong with your system? All withdrawal requests are rejected no matter which card,timeframe. I am using your service more than 3 year but it is first time i have troubles considering last cases that repeating itself starting from November. I send pm to you,hope you will assist to solve this issues.

Dear PuertoLibre,

We are sorry to hear about the issue that you have faced.

Please be informed that card withdrawals are currently unstable.

This information was announced on out Status Page:

You can be assured that our team is doing their best to solve this situation.

We kindly ask you to check your inbox, you will find a reply to your private message.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:12:39 AM

Dear PuertoLibre,

We are sorry to hear about the issue that you have faced.

Please be informed that card withdrawals are currently unstable.

This information was announced on out Status Page:

You can be assured that our team is doing their best to solve this situation.

We kindly ask you to check your inbox, you will find a reply to your private message.
Thanks for your support!
First i exchanged usd to euro after talking to representative. But unfortunately again attempt get rejected. Later changing withdrawal currency to GBP it was transferred successfully.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 12:19:56 PM

I am not sure that I can understand this policy:

Commission Change
Starting from February 4, 2019, the commission on card withdrawals for Visa and Mastercard will be as follows:
for USD - 3% + 5 USD
for EUR - 1.2% + 5 EUR
for GBP - 3% + 5 GBP

raise the price for a service that has never worked worse. Will you do this to improve the quality of the service?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:58:32 PM

I am not sure that I can understand this policy:

Commission Change
Starting from February 4, 2019, the commission on card withdrawals for Visa and Mastercard will be as follows:
for USD - 3% + 5 USD
for EUR - 1.2% + 5 EUR
for GBP - 3% + 5 GBP

raise the price for a service that has never worked worse. Will you do this to improve the quality of the service?
You might have right about your concerns, they have the worst service(as you confirm), they don't have to raise fees. If you don't like the service, just leave it, cauz seems that many others like it the way it is. If they control fees without any parameters, then "fees" is not a subject for community discussion.
Can't understand the move too, the service will lose rate if to continue with low quality service. I don't expect their service will better after increasing the fees. 

Call me "SAW"
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: