Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

thanks for this contribution. Of course I already knew that Vanig is one of the best ICOs of the year. But it's nice if the rating pages see it that way also

The rating pages have increased and Vanig scoring relatively high - check it out @ https://icorating.com/ico/vanig-vanig/ "Very high"
Amazing ratings, i am sure a lot of investors will notice that too as i always check reviews/ratings about an ico before investing in it.

This is the first ever rating I am seeing for Vanig. And its the best beginning also. 4.4 from ICOBench is not at all a joke. Congratulations team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

For all indicators, the project, in particular the bounty, looks very attractive. I hope that in reality everything will turn out to be as profitable as in theory!

I believe that they are really going to come out profitable cos of the homework they have done already, they are taking care of logistic, transparency, security and efficiency in time management, we could only expect much more and i hope they do deliver like you pointed out practically

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

For all indicators, the project, in particular the bounty, looks very attractive. I hope that in reality everything will turn out to be as profitable as in theory!

I believe that they are really going to come out profitable cos of the homework they have done already, they are taking care of logistic, transparency, security and efficiency in time management, we could only expect much more and i hope they do deliver like you pointed out practically

It’s going to come down to partnerships and dealerships they can get signed on the more variety of products they have and list and costs they can arrange will be the draw for buyers they need that ecosystem and then yes they will be profitable and be on the way to competing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

thanks for this contribution. Of course I already knew that Vanig is one of the best ICOs of the year. But it's nice if the rating pages see it that way also

The rating pages have increased and Vanig scoring relatively high - check it out @ https://icorating.com/ico/vanig-vanig/ "Very high"
Amazing ratings, i am sure a lot of investors will notice that too as i always check reviews/ratings about an ico before investing in it.

This is the first ever rating I am seeing for Vanig. And its the best beginning also. 4.4 from ICOBench is not at all a joke. Congratulations team.

Yeah man, if you checkout the rest they've got some insanely good scores, like 9.8/10 and 5/5.  Can't wait to see what comes of the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

I can't wait to see the other products Vanig will sell on their website. I know the MVP is a work in progress but I would like to see them focus on electronics in the future.

I know they have a few appliances on the Vanig mvp at the moment but I think entertainment-orientated items such as game consoles, home systems, laptops, tablets, headphones etc. will sell the most online.

Yea, at the moment they seem to focus on some specific goods based on their partnerships but we all hope to see them sell some lovely products in the future, vanig seems to be creating a lot of positive ratings at the moment, even though i don't put a lot of trust in the ratings but they have proven to be diligent, especially in the dissemination of information
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments they also shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer.
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:36:32 AM

Really impressed with the contests that Vanig are conducting at the moment. Best on line experience and now a referral contest with first prize being $1000 worth of Vanig tokens, great incentives for the community. Really think that is is a wonderful space, cheers team.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

This is a great news that Vanig is reviewed by top ratings site. I seen that every mentioned rating site has given more than 95% positive rating. It is nice to see that.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

This is a great news that Vanig is reviewed by top ratings site. I seen that every mentioned rating site has given more than 95% positive rating. It is nice to see that.
Yeah it a great thing that vanig is viewed as project with a great potential, I expect more positive feedback for vanig. They are really working hard. Kudos to them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

I can't wait to see the other products Vanig will sell on their website. I know the MVP is a work in progress but I would like to see them focus on electronics in the future.

I know they have a few appliances on the Vanig mvp at the moment but I think entertainment-orientated items such as game consoles, home systems, laptops, tablets, headphones etc. will sell the most online.

I think it is easier to start with fashion given it is less demanding than electronics. Also generally speaking garments yield better profits if I am not mistaken. I think there is a reason they are starting with clothing.

Don’t get me wrong I see why Vanig have gone for clothing as their first option as they have partners in this industry and you’re right there’s a big markup when it comes to selling clothes. However I think online a lot of people buy electronics and I don’t this area should be neglected.

True I think they will be able to include that after their initial launch. If they are able to get the clothes sector going they will easily be able to include other types of products. Also I think electronics is highly available so competition would be fierce especially when it is about profitable margin.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

Really impressed with the contests that Vanig are conducting at the moment. Best on line experience and now a referral contest with first prize being $1000 worth of Vanig tokens, great incentives for the community. Really think that is is a wonderful space, cheers team.
Yeah i think it is a great way to attract people in to the project and the winner could possibly invest in Vanig too, but they should not do a lot of these as they are giving free tokens away a lot then.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

The contests are one part of a way to get people invested in Vanig, just like the AMA with key members of the team. Vanig have been very smart with the way they promote themselves. A few tokens for a great community and to attract investors worth the price. It has already been predetermined % of tokens for promotion.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

Yea, at the moment they seem to focus on some specific goods based on their partnerships but we all hope to see them sell some lovely products in the future, vanig seems to be creating a lot of positive ratings at the moment, even though i don't put a lot of trust in the ratings but they have proven to be diligent, especially in the dissemination of information

Very true, the ratings do help. It makes investors trust the project more and the project gets validation from the rating that they are doing a good job. I’m sure Vanig will expand into different product lines in the future. They have a lot of different markets they can venture into and I guess they need to appeal to customers in South East Asia to start off with.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

Yeah i think it is a great way to attract people in to the project and the winner could possibly invest in Vanig too, but they should not do a lot of these as they are giving free tokens away a lot then.

The incentive involved is a form of motivation for individuals to participate in the contest. And at the end of the day, only one winner emerges. Although the price might be huge, but it's still just am individual out of the multitude. I really think this act will do more of helping than negative impact on the project.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

The incentive involved is a form of motivation for individuals to participate in the contest. And at the end of the day, only one winner emerges. Although the price might be huge, but it's still just am individual out of the multitude. I really think this act will do more of helping than negative impact on the project.

The contest are really a good way of making investors get interested in the project. Everyday we see new participants join the telegram chat and it has also become a little bit active.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

The contest are really a good way of making investors get interested in the project. Everyday we see new participants join the telegram chat and it has also become a little bit active.

Vanig arranging some Very good contests. Cool way to attract more people and nice marketing strategy. I am watching telegram channel and very good information exchanged at telegram group.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Vanig team is giving nice chance to win good amount of Vanig tokens. USD 1000 worth Vanig tokens for referrals contest is good one.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

Vanig project is getting some serious attention from rating sites. Vanig team is doing serious business and not leaving anything (marketing, project development, partnership, etc) untouched.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Vanig team is giving nice chance to win good amount of Vanig tokens. USD 1000 worth Vanig tokens for referrals contest is good one.

$1000 in Tokens would be great, but I'm probably not a good seller, I never attract many new prospects. Unfortunately...
Good luck to all other participants
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

I think it is easier to start with fashion given it is less demanding than electronics. Also generally speaking garments yield better profits if I am not mistaken. I think there is a reason they are starting with clothing.

Don’t get me wrong I see why Vanig have gone for clothing as their first option as they have partners in this industry and you’re right there’s a big markup when it comes to selling clothes. However I think online a lot of people buy electronics and I don’t this area should be neglected.

True I think they will be able to include that after their initial launch. If they are able to get the clothes sector going they will easily be able to include other types of products. Also I think electronics is highly available so competition would be fierce especially when it is about profitable margin.

Yes, once they start generating sales and good reviews, it will be easy for other things to fall in place and we can get to see different products been added on their platform and their telegram group keeps growing, with all the activities and contests flying around, its really hard for me to keep up in terms of updates, i hope not to miss anything  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: