Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

What do you guys think about Vanig launching in a big market with major players without having the operation optimized, what do you think will be the outcome.

Well, they're making the first step currently and are looking to patent their project.. This is from Telegram and is on their website currently if you scroll about half way down:

Patent Application #15936458 Integrated E-commerce and Supply Chain Solution using Blockchain

Source: https://vanig.io/

This is good to hear, I'm glad Vanig are taking there first big step it will be exciting to see how they approach it and plan with there roadmap

It will take time to get it approved especially with how long the entire patent process is, especially with so much research into blockchain going on but the fact the application is in and they’ve got.a number in the queue is a great first step

I have always thought so, they will eventually get it, it important that they do. I believe acquiring a patent will help them secure their business process because innovative idea like this is everybody's desire,

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

There's some good discussions going on in the Telegram, I recommend anyone who has questions to pop over as the team are active on there: https://t.me/vanigplatform

Yep one of the few telegram chats that seems to have a pretty steady flow of questions and answers from the administrators. So I’m with you definitely recommend everyone join in on the conversation
Yes, I visited and seen that the Vanig people are really giving quick response to telegram channel members that who they joined and asking questions about project in channel. It is really helpful resource to get resolved your queries..

I liked the telegram channel, and Vanig team. I am getting quick response to my questions. If I have any query to Vanig I am using telegram channel.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

Owlllrighttee... Vanig Platform Telegram channel just shared some fresh news:

Team Vanig is at Consensus 2018 Blockchain Conference in NY

That's cool, nice to hear. It's there  any information or news yet if they are going to be giving any talk or something of such during the conference?

here is a list of all speakers during the conference https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/speakers/ maybe you can find a memeber of Vanig
and i found another great feature: there is a live stream on the homepage: https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/live/ (currently off air, i guess they are all sleeping at the moment:-) )

Thanks for the link. But u don't  think the vanig team gave a talk in the meeting else there would have been an official public post about it. Or maybe I or someone just haven't seen the post

They were probably on that conference not to hold a presentation but to talk to representatives of other projects and maybe discuss potential partnerships with them. At least
 that's what I am hoping.

At this stage of the project, it's all about networking. They make as many contacts as possible and over time the right partnerships come automatically. We will surely see Vanig at many conferences

Alright. You have a point though. Let them make as many friends as they can, relevant friends though and one day, it will pay off positively for them.

So you guys expecting some good partnership/technology sharing announcement from Vanig team before ICO /token sale starts ?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

That's cool, nice to hear. It's there  any information or news yet if they are going to be giving any talk or something of such during the conference?

here is a list of all speakers during the conference https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/speakers/ maybe you can find a memeber of Vanig
and i found another great feature: there is a live stream on the homepage: https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/live/ (currently off air, i guess they are all sleeping at the moment:-) )

Thanks for the link. But u don't  think the vanig team gave a talk in the meeting else there would have been an official public post about it. Or maybe I or someone just haven't seen the post

They were probably on that conference not to hold a presentation but to talk to representatives of other projects and maybe discuss potential partnerships with them. At least
 that's what I am hoping.

At this stage of the project, it's all about networking. They make as many contacts as possible and over time the right partnerships come automatically. We will surely see Vanig at many conferences

You're right, is all about networking because they are still yet to be known, once they become successful, invitation to conferences will be sent but this time, it won't just be to network but deliver a speech and probably network, that's why this sage is like the determining fact of the future of this project and we all hope that it becomes successful
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

that's what I am hoping.

Alright. You have a point though. Let them make as many friends as they can, relevant friends though and one day, it will pay off positively for them.

So you guys expecting some good partnership/technology sharing announcement from Vanig team before ICO /token sale starts ?

Of course!
There are still 19 days left to pre-sale, in this time there will be many announcements of partnerships
But now I'm waiting for the MVP, which should be published this week
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

that's what I am hoping.

Of course!
There are still 19 days left to pre-sale, in this time there will be many announcements of partnerships

Do you know the exact day the mvp is going to be released, it already the middle of the week and still no update about the release. I hope everything is going according to plan for the release to successfully happen.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

that's what I am hoping.

Of course!

Do you know the exact day the mvp is going to be released, it already the middle of the week and still no update about the release. I hope everything is going according to plan for the release to successfully happen.

I was wondering the same question, I have just asked the question in there telegram channel and I will update once I hear back from the official team, it will really help with investors getting on board and growing the community
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

What do you guys think about Vanig launching in a big market with major players without having the operation optimized, what do you think will be the outcome.

Well, they're making the first step currently and are looking to patent their project.. This is from Telegram and is on their website currently if you scroll about half way down:

Patent Application #15936458 Integrated E-commerce and Supply Chain Solution using Blockchain

This is good to hear, I'm glad Vanig are taking there first big step it will be exciting to see how they approach it and plan with there roadmap

It will take time to get it approved especially with how long the entire patent process is, especially with so much research into blockchain going on but the fact the application is in and they’ve got.a number in the queue is a great first step

Yeah, it proves that they are serious about things.  They've also got a small closed group of users currently testing their MVP, with it going to testing for everyone soon, I can't wait to see what the platform looks like.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

that's what I am hoping.

It's good that Vanig team is attending blockchain conference at NY. I hope they find good partner and we see ggod announcement soon Wink
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Yeah, it proves that they are serious about things.  They've also got a small closed group of users currently testing their MVP, with it going to testing for everyone soon, I can't wait to see what the platform looks like.

Every day I read about this MVP and that some users may already test them. I'm really waiting for it and I hope it starts this week
that's going to be fun, do you think we can virtually shop already?
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Reading from the whitepaper section 3 Vanig process flow is very seamless with just six easy steps a consumer can place an order and a distribution agent picks up the order from manufacturer and delivers it to the consumer with all transaction recorded and linked as blocks in Vanig ecosystem.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

Reading from the whitepaper section 3 Vanig process flow is very seamless with just six easy steps a consumer can place an order and a distribution agent picks up the order from manufacturer and delivers it to the consumer with all transaction recorded and linked as blocks in Vanig ecosystem.

Its a pretty common supply and order framework, but its done in a pretty new fashion thats more transparent and visible to the consumer to understand how the entire process is going, that should allow people to avoid "re-resale markup" and make a new way to avoid people trying to markup products on already marked up projects, while improving efficiency.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

Every day I read about this MVP and that some users may already test them. I'm really waiting for it and I hope it starts this week

I think they talk about some web application with basic features implemented. There should be products and categories lists, searching, personal profile, shopping cart. I'd like to look at this though. This is just an assumption.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

I think they talk about some web application with basic features implemented. There should be products and categories lists, searching, personal profile, shopping cart. I'd like to look at this though. This is just an assumption.

They are using Rinkeby test net for the mvp; you will also get free token to test out the system. The system is meant or the mvp is meant to reflect how the flow would work. It is a prototype for how the system would look like. It will not be functional yet.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

They are using Rinkeby test net for the mvp; you will also get free token to test out the system. The system is meant or the mvp is meant to reflect how the flow would work. It is a prototype for how the system would look like. It will not be functional yet.

This test suppose to gives us very good idea about the how shopping will be at Vanig platform?
I will definitely try it. And i want free Vanig tokens as well.  Cheesy
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

This test suppose to gives us very good idea about the how shopping will be at Vanig platform?
I will definitely try it. And i want free Vanig tokens as well.  Cheesy

Definitely, I think this is a great idea to use the blockchain for e-commerce, it would make the shopping experience much more practical

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

that's what I am hoping.

Of course!

I believe they will soon address that, probably they are kind of busy as their team is currently attending the 2018 blockchain consensus and is a critical part of boosting their networking, so we may get to see updates wen the conference is over as both the conference and the MVP are both relevant to the growth of the brand
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

Its a pretty common supply and order framework, but its done in a pretty new fashion thats more transparent and visible to the consumer to understand how the entire process is going, that should allow people to avoid "re-resale markup" and make a new way to avoid people trying to markup products on already marked up projects, while improving efficiency.

Vanig team only pick the product from manufacturers once they receive order? I expect Vanig to keep some products at their facility to save some delivery time.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

Vanig team only pick the product from manufacturers once they receive order? I expect Vanig to keep some products at their facility to save some delivery time.

I don't think so.. If i can remember correctly i think that's one of the issues vanig is trying to solve where the product available won't be enough in the case where a buyer wants to order a large quantity of goods. Vanig said they will solve this issue by stocking up their stores with more than enough products.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:29:45 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 10:10:14 PM by em777

Yeah, it proves that they are serious about things.  They've also got a small closed group of users currently testing their MVP, with it going to testing for everyone soon, I can't wait to see what the platform looks like.

Blockchain technology, IoT and Machine learning these are great but how the platform looks like is what will thrill anyone
 at first. I am desperate to see how cool vanig platform will be

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: