Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

Is there any further announcement from Vanig team. I am really hoping that Vanig team have managed to find some good partnership options.

The major announcement everyone is waiting for is that the community test of the mvp was successfully and it is going to be released to the public immediately.

i think we're still awaiting to see if there was anything after the conference! I might have missed it though as i've not been able to go on Telegram for a few days!

I am not sure if they sealed the deal on that conference but they just announced a partnership with bGroup an hour ago on Twitter.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/new-partners-on-board-vanig-a52eef87343a

Oh awesome, thanks for the update! Good to see them smashing out partnerships and working hard!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:33:47 PM

It's less about various companies wanting to be the best, and more consumers want to think one or the other is the "Best", in something like vanig i'd imagine competition will lead to unique features and more diverse supply chain being available to the general consumers.

If I may rephrase the post that says competition is good for consumers, I will say competition between companies/services providers are all the the benefits of the consumers. Because just like some one rightly said, it puts the companies on the edge of pimp up their services to serve the consumers better.

That's true if you are the customer. But when you run the business you will not want competition

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

Is there any further announcement from Vanig team. I am really hoping that Vanig team have managed to find some good partnership options.

The major announcement everyone is waiting for is that the community test of the mvp was successfully and it is going to be released to the public immediately.

i think we're still awaiting to see if there was anything after the conference! I might have missed it though as i've not been able to go on Telegram for a few days!

I am not sure if they sealed the deal on that conference but they just announced a partnership with bGroup an hour ago on Twitter.

Oh awesome, thanks for the update! Good to see them smashing out partnerships and working hard!

Yes, they are really building a strong network of partnerships. And the ICO hasn't even started yet. I am pretty sure we will hear more similar news like this one in the remaining 15 days until the pre-sale starts.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

you are absolutely right. Imagine if there had been no competition in the first few years of the internet, then we would all still surf with Internet Explorer 5 :-)
I hope Vanig is the new Netscape / firefox and takes online shopping to a new level

Oh dear god don't even joke about that, IE5/6 omg the horror, don't bring back memories! From someone whos done web development your gonna give me nightmares! As for vanig though, your definitely right, industries like retail tend to get into their groove until something shakes them up, the last time that happened was the internet bringing us amazon, it shook up brick and mortars like no ones business, it will be interesting to see if blockchain based distributed networks can shake up the market of the online retailers like amazon did to the brick and mortar.

lol @ bad memories from IE5/6; Oh boy it was terrible especially when you are developing for cross platform, it was always best to just ditch it and not support it. In regards to Vanig I think their best way about is to focus on their unique points especially that the competition is quite fierce.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

Yes, they are really building a strong network of partnerships. And the ICO hasn't even started yet. I am pretty sure we will hear more similar news like this one in the remaining 15 days until the pre-sale starts.

Yeah  this is great, everyone has been waiting for some kind of news to lighten the environment and here it is. And this partnership is a turning point for vanig.
em777

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

That'll be good for them.  Partnership is really going to be a very good thing to them. Like you said I also expect news of partnership anytime soon.

[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

It appears Vanig had their token smart contract checked and reviewed by Hacken. And it passed all tests! So now also from this side, Vanig is ready to start the pre-sale soon.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/hacken-smart-audit-for-vanig-successfully-completed-eb8d1009c7c9
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

you are absolutely right. Imagine if there had been no competition in the first few years of the internet, then we would all still surf with Internet Explorer 5 :-)
I hope Vanig is the new Netscape / firefox and takes online shopping to a new level

Oh dear god don't even joke about that, IE5/6 omg the horror, don't bring back memories! From someone whos done web development your gonna give me nightmares! As for vanig though, your definitely right, industries like retail tend to get into their groove until something shakes them up, the last time that happened was the internet bringing us amazon, it shook up brick and mortars like no ones business, it will be interesting to see if blockchain based distributed networks can shake up the market of the online retailers like amazon did to the brick and mortar.

You're right, if vanig can pull this off, it will create a name for itself, there has been conventional online shopping but there has never been a decentralized online platform for shopping, even if there is one existing, it has not yet created a name for itself, that's the major reason why Vanig should take on this challenge and create a known brand
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

that looks good, I've read through the post and how it looks, the two fit together perfectly.
they already offer real time information on supply chain. good deal
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

that looks good, I've read through the post and how it looks, the two fit together perfectly.

that is a sensible partnership relation, it is clear how the partnership complements towards Vanig's goals

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

That is a great partnership; great synergy between the two; it is great focus. Since they are in italy does it mean they will be operating in italy as well?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

That is a great partnership; great synergy between the two; it is great focus. Since they are in italy does it mean they will be operating in italy as well?

I like partnerships like this it prevents companies from having to reinvent the wheel for the part of their project that overlaps with other projects that already exists, it helps the entire market move forward much more quickly with people and groups sharing and pooling resources vs competing for every scrap to move forward.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

that is a sensible partnership relation, it is clear how the partnership complements towards Vanig's goals
There have been a lot of partnerships between Vanig and other company's, you can see that they are doing a lot and that this project will give you a lot of profit in the future.
em777

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

There have been a lot of partnerships between Vanig and other company's, you can see that they are doing a lot and that this project will give you a lot of profit in the future.

One of the main benefits of this partnership is that it we give vanig the opportunity to do more with Less resource and they will focus more on putting all necessary plans into actions and allow the other partner take charge of the remaining section. I think it good for them.

[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

Yeah  this is great, everyone has been waiting for some kind of news to lighten the environment and here it is. And this partnership is a turning point for vanig.

It's a conventional thing for crypto investors and community members to weekly look forward to news updates from a project's team. They love it when the connection between them and the project team is kept alive.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

It's a conventional thing for crypto investors and community members to weekly look forward to news updates from a project's team. They love it when the connection between them and the project team is kept alive.

Yep i personally check almost daily but that's just because I'm obsessed LOL, i think its great when teams have a steady stream of information coming out even if its just small updates or big ones like a partnership both are good, as it keeps the lines of communication open and i think that's really reassuring to investors that the company has that form of back and forth with them, that's just what the crypto marketplace has developed to expect from crypto companies.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

It appears Vanig had their token smart contract checked and reviewed by Hacken. And it passed all tests! So now also from this side, Vanig is ready to start the pre-sale soon.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/hacken-smart-audit-for-vanig-successfully-completed-eb8d1009c7c9

.wow nice to hear that everything is coming in place for token sale and this is tha first time I am hearing about hacken smart audit. Do ico normally go through this stages.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

.wow nice to hear that everything is coming in place for token sale and this is tha first time I am hearing about hacken smart audit. Do ico normally go through this stages.

Yep its good that they managed to get the smart contract code checked in and and reviewed already, it puts them in a really good position to move forward, i've seen other ICOs get hung up on stupid bugs and issues with the contract, probably due to the team but also due to the fact that people have gotten better at smart contract code over time genuinely.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Oh wow that's awesome! Glad to see the team are doing all they can to improve their standing.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Great news. Thanks for sharing this announcement. So Vanig team managed to find logistic partner. One step closer to e-commerce shopping platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: