Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

I think they just build the cool big database for this purpose or maybe they analyse the market worldwide and detect the best selling products in different countries. Anyway, you will need a lot, really a lot of data for this goal. I wonder from where they get it now.

Wow that's machine learning at work. They can get dataset From existing platform. I have talked about this before. Vanig will be using machine learning algorithms to analyze the behaviours of customers and they will use the result to better serve the customers. That's really cool from their part.

What existing platform do you mean? I don't think there are open datasets from working third-party platforms like Amazon or etsy. Maybe there are disclosed statistics of goods consumption in different areas of the world? Some research for science?

yeah.. I can hardly see Amazon giving their user data or analytics to what is technically a competitor lol

Forget about the transparency factor with Amazon. It will never happy. Thats also the main reason they will avoid blockchain. If they start showing transparency, they have reveal lots of their secrets which will not be acceptable by many. Vanig is a good starting point for eradicating Amazon like companies.

I agree vanig is where the revolution will begin from although it might take years but Rome wasn't built in a day. I believe in vanig and i want them to succeed.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Just few days to go for the start of pre-sales of Vanig. What you guys think about it? What would be your guess for the first day investments? Its like a guess game.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

Just few days to go for the start of pre-sales of Vanig. What you guys think about it? What would be your guess for the first day investments? Its like a guess game.

I’m pretty sure with their partners and the announcements they have had so far we’re going to see some serious sales but telling a realistic guess at amount is anyone’s guess it depends more on market condition than the ico
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

it will not be easy to predict, after all, it is the first Blockchain-based e-commerce system.
I think they will reach the softcap very fast, probably after 2 days
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

it will not be easy to predict, after all, it is the first Blockchain-based e-commerce system.

It's really hard to predict. Vanig has everything that a project needs for a successful ICO. The only thing that is not optimal right now, is the current situation market situation of the crypto markets in general. I just hope BTC won't drop further below 8k.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

Here we have all May news in one article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/what-may-we-had-7f32089d5bc5

Vanig said that MVP already contains the feature of payment transaction using the blockchain and VANIG tokens. This is what I would like to see the most.

The MVP sneak peak they put in looks really good, the UI is very clean.

Yea, looks good. Seems to be user-friendly and elegant website, easy and understandable for every person.

This really looks good indeed. Love the theme color blue. And judging from the items seen in this photo, one can assume that they will be dealing on all products. This is to make clear a question that was asked few weeks ago about their product nich

Yeah I think Vanig are aiming at selling products that are trending with customers worldwide, they are going to be picked by Vanig's expert buyers and they are also going to run an exclusive algorithm to find the most popular products and promote them to maximise profitability.

Cool. That's interesting. So they are not jut going to brainstorm on what to sell but instead using an algorithm to pick products for their store. Intriguing

Really? An algorithm that can calculate the preferences of customers worldwide? That sounds very interesting. Whether other providers also have such an algorithm?

I think they just build the cool big database for this purpose or maybe they analyse the market worldwide and detect the best selling products in different countries. Anyway, you will need a lot, really a lot of data for this goal. I wonder from where they get it now.

Wow that's machine learning at work. They can get dataset From existing platform. I have talked about this before. Vanig will be using machine learning algorithms to analyze the behaviours of customers and they will use the result to better serve the customers. That's really cool from their part.

With the ease and transparency Vanig promise, I think I can relax my phobia for anything e-commerce retail, Vanig makes a whole lot of process both simplified and attractive also, I give it to them

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

It really is a tricky to predict, it depends on how well Vanig's marketing has connected with potential investors, I personally think they have done a great job in terms of promotion, they have good amounts of members/followers on their social media platforms and it's an interesting project, fingers crossed it went well.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

It really is a tricky to predict, it depends on how well Vanig's marketing has connected with potential investors, I personally think they have done a great job in terms of promotion, they have good amounts of members/followers on their social media platforms and it's an interesting project, fingers crossed it went well.

Yep and on top of that throw in market conditions impact and it could go either way I’m pretty bullish on how it will go as the market as a whole is seeming pretty stable so people should be open to making investments
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

Yep and on top of that throw in market conditions impact and it could go either way I’m pretty bullish on how it will go as the market as a whole is seeming pretty stable so people should be open to making investments

Yeah if we are still in a correction period and the markets are still bearish we might not see a great start to the ICO, people forget how much of an impact the markets have on individual tokens. People need to have money free to buy into new projects and diversify, if markets aren't doing well then theres less to go round unfortunately and people start selling to cash.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

It's really hard to predict. Vanig has everything that a project needs for a successful ICO. The only thing that is not optimal right now, is the current situation market situation of the crypto markets in general. I just hope BTC won't drop further below 8k.
Do you think that the current market situation can slow down the sale? as people will panic and sell even if it is totally not a good idea to do that.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

Do you think that the current market situation can slow down the sale? as people will panic and sell even if it is totally not a good idea to do that.

As the markets been bobbing along last few months I’d hope by now people would stop panic selling and making the lowball buyers rich but every time this happens their seems to be people will to dump their coins for low values
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

Yeah it can slow down the sale but nothing is certain until it happens, vanig is a good e-commerce startup and combining that with blockchain makes it great, i want to believe that its idea will influence the public sale.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

I think this should not stop the sale given the market has been volatile for some time now. It is going to be a tough ride but generally if they focus on the product and let out the mvp and aim to get it operational that would attract good attention.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

What existing platform do you mean? I don't think there are open datasets from working third-party platforms like Amazon or etsy. Maybe there are disclosed statistics of goods consumption in different areas of the world? Some research for science?

The above can be solved by the marketing team, is a known fact that one can easily find out a trending product, no company will just hand over their analytics on that because that's like there money spinner, so for vanig to like get to that stage of auto sales, it will pass through some trials and errors to like get it right.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

Yeah of course no platform will be releasing it dataset to a potential competitor. So this means vanig would have to gather their own dataset from Scratch.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

Anything can happen. It's all depends on project as well as marketing. If Vanig team managed to reach out to people and explained the project concept, then sale might end in a day or two.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

I think this should not stop the sale given the market has been volatile for some time now. It is going to be a tough ride but generally if they focus on the product and let out the mvp and aim to get it operational that would attract good attention.

Yea, they should be more focused on delivering something good, which i believe they will, waiting for prices to either go up or down can be detrimental, so is best they just go with the flow, the volatility of the crypto market is unpredictable, tomorrow it may go higher than we expected, so let them kick start the process that's needed to drive this project forward
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

Yeah if we are still in a correction period and the markets are still bearish we might not see a great start to the ICO, people forget how much of an impact the markets have on individual tokens. People need to have money free to buy into new projects and diversify, if markets aren't doing well then theres less to go round unfortunately and people start selling to cash.

Market isn't exactly stable like you stated below, we would likely hope to see a correction completely later in to the year and by that period Vanig should be out completely with their project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

We have just published a wrap-up post for the month of may do check it out to know everything that's being going down at vanig!

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

Just to clarify, the 20K USD minimum is for private sale stage. At presale and main sale you can buy as slow as 0.1ETH worth of Vanig Tokens and still get the discounts!

OK this is more clearer cos earlier on I was getting it all mixed up, thanks for this... What is the level currently of their Presale? When is it ending?
0.1 ETH for PRESALE is affordable for everyone. But for Private Sale why 20K USD minimum. It's too costly. I mean they are expecting that they will reach their target of Private Sale with 20K USD investment with each ID?
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: