Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17025 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

This Company has just sent emails threatening to pull airdropped coins if you do not post in Telegram at least 3 times per week, I just removed myself from all of their mediums. This is a very disturbing turn of events. I will not be associated with threatening behavior!

"threatening?" I do not find the email threatening, I received the email as well, I think it's a common thing or practice for project to require some task before giving out tokens however I do not support multiple task for airdrop since it ain't bounty

If I believe in a concept I should be able to communicate my beliefs or at least interact in the community as a way to show support at least, or don't you think so?

If people wants free airdrops tokens, they should do atleast some small tasks like participating in the telegram atleast. Why are you calling this as threatening? Do the work and get your tokens people..

Projects should stop this airdrops. That time is gone. People should realize that they need to do some work to get that tokens. I still don't understand why projects are giving airdrop which eventually dump their tokens after listing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

This Company has just sent emails threatening to pull airdropped coins if you do not post in Telegram at least 3 times per week, I just removed myself from all of their mediums. This is a very disturbing turn of events. I will not be associated with threatening behavior!

While I can get why your annoyed, but it’s not threatening lol it’s their project they can adjust the rules as they seem fit even if we think it’s a poor decision.

Saying that they threatened you is hyperbolic though. If you don’t like airdrop requirements that got adjusted unexpectidely then I guess this isn’t the one for you :S

Yea, its funny though but its a sure bet we will get to see such reactions when such issues come up but lets not forget that vanig did the distribution of the airdrop, which is actually a free opportunity to get their token and its left for the community to keep the room or channels vibrant because that's what they as part of the project are suppose to do 
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

The Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments. It shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer
Wes-Martinson

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

Hey dev's. Looking forward for more upgrades.
Informed website, riveting design.
Suikomi

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

Greetings, guys! good idea, hope in the future can run according to the planned.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

While I can get why your annoyed, but it’s not threatening lol it’s their project they can adjust the rules as they seem fit even if we think it’s a poor decision.

Saying that they threatened you is hyperbolic though. If you don’t like airdrop requirements that got adjusted unexpectidely then I guess this isn’t the one for you :S

Yea, its funny though but its a sure bet we will get to see such reactions when such issues come up but lets not forget that vanig did the distribution of the airdrop, which is actually a free opportunity to get their token and its left for the community to keep the room or channels vibrant because that's what they as part of the project are suppose to do 

Airdrops might get you the numbers but those numbers mean nothing. It does not mean larger sale or more volume; I think if airdrops where bound to something useful it would make more sense and actually have the person engaged and well informed.

Traficvavab

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:58:50 AM

Greetings fellows! It's a crypto interchange is rather interesting. Sober job, irreproachable business.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

The Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments. It shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer

Well said and lately they are gaing more ground I believe they have a very great business model and since they are using blockchain concept they are going to transperant and trustworthy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

Well said and lately they are gaing more ground I believe they have a very great business model and since they are using blockchain concept they are going to transperant and trustworthy

Indeed, they are picking up and moving forward with full power. ICO is starting. They seem to be well prepared.
Mike-Ria

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

Hi, all.
I sustain this idea and rely  it can be successful!
Aware activity, interesting activity.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

"threatening?" I do not find the email threatening, I received the email as well, I think it's a common thing or practice for project to require some task before giving out tokens however I do not support multiple task for airdrop since it ain't bounty

If I believe in a concept I should be able to communicate my beliefs or at least interact in the community as a way to show support at least, or don't you think so?

Yep that’s the issue while airdrops aren’t bounties technically it’s also supposed to be for people who support the project but it’s turned into for people that just think they are entitled to free money for typing an email address which is ridiculous

Rightly said. There should be some contribution towards projects if you want to get some free tokens. That contributions could be marketing or writing few words about project or asking questions. And this is for our own good. If project performance well then our token value will go up.
Michelle_Lar

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your return.
Promising project, certain logo, classy idea!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

Yep that’s the issue while airdrops aren’t bounties technically it’s also supposed to be for people who support the project but it’s turned into for people that just think they are entitled to free money for typing an email address which is ridiculous

Rightly said. There should be some contribution towards projects if you want to get some free tokens. That contributions could be marketing or writing few words about project or asking questions. And this is for our own good. If project performance well then our token value will go up.

Both are winners, bit of promotion which users will get paid for and some advertising for Vanig,.

Both are good for the project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Both are winners, bit of promotion which users will get paid for and some advertising for Vanig,.

Both are good for the project.

I have to say, what vanig made from the telegram channel is quite impressive. The user numbers have grown very quickly in a very short time, not only through airdrop tasks but through active support of the channel. The quiz and the AMA are great features, it's fun in the channel
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

If people wants free airdrops tokens, they should do atleast some small tasks like participating in the telegram atleast. Why are you calling this as threatening? Do the work and get your tokens people..

Project wants active participation in telegram channel from people, I think there is different motives behind this. If a person visit telegram channel regularly then he/she will no whats going on with project. People will also understand value of Vanig tokens.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

Project wants active participation in telegram channel from people, I think there is different motives behind this. If a person visit telegram channel regularly then he/she will no whats going on with project. People will also understand value of Vanig tokens.

There's a difference between active participation and the spamming that they are getting.  When i went in recently people were literally going 'First message', 'Second message' 'Third message' okay now im fine for another week. 
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

I have no problem with the email, making people stay engaged in the community through Telegram is fine. You want your tokens maintain your presence. It also allows these people to have an understanding of what’s going with the tokens they will receive. Vanig has my support
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

Was just reading about the 4New founder Varun Datta $1 million investment in Vanig. A great score to keep quality invested signing up. He had some great praise for Vanig and should be a wonderful relationship. Well done team👍🙂
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

There's a difference between active participation and the spamming that they are getting.  When i went in recently people were literally going 'First message', 'Second message' 'Third message' okay now im fine for another week. 
I agree, everyone participated because they wanted airdrop tokens but the rules were to be active on their Telegram i find the mail more as a reminder rather then a threatening.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

Project wants active participation in telegram channel from people, I think there is different motives behind this. If a person visits telegram channel regularly then he/she will know whats going on with the project. People will also understand the value of Vanig tokens.

I agree, everyone participated because they wanted airdrop tokens but the rules were to be active on their Telegram i find the mail more as a reminder rather then a threatening.

Yes, email is just a reminder. Also, Vanig team is consistently holding Q&A session at telegram channel and distributing prices also. And people will get chance to earn more tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: