Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17025 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

This Company has just sent emails threatening to pull airdropped coins if you do not post in Telegram at least 3 times per week, I just removed myself from all of their mediums. This is a very disturbing turn of events. I will not be associated with threatening behavior!

"threatening?" I do not find the email threatening, I received the email as well, I think it's a common thing or practice for project to require some task before giving out tokens however I do not support multiple task for airdrop since it ain't bounty

If I believe in a concept I should be able to communicate my beliefs or at least interact in the community as a way to show support at least, or don't you think so?

If people wants free airdrops tokens, they should do atleast some small tasks like participating in the telegram atleast. Why are you calling this as threatening? Do the work and get your tokens people..

Project wants active participation in telegram channel from people, I think there is different motives behind this. If a person visit telegram channel regularly then he/she will no whats going on with project. People will also understand value of Vanig tokens.

There's a difference between active participation and the spamming that they are getting.  When i went in recently people were literally going 'First message', 'Second message' 'Third message' okay now im fine for another week. 
I agree, everyone participated because they wanted airdrop tokens but the rules were to be active on their Telegram i find the mail more as a reminder rather then a threatening.

It’s funny how upset people got because the ico team restated the fact that active means active not signing up and then disappearing till after ico asking for a handout lol
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

This Company has just sent emails threatening to pull airdropped coins if you do not post in Telegram at least 3 times per week, I just removed myself from all of their mediums. This is a very disturbing turn of events. I will not be associated with threatening behavior!

"threatening?" I do not find the email threatening, I received the email as well, I think it's a common thing or practice for project to require some task before giving out tokens however I do not support multiple task for airdrop since it ain't bounty

If I believe in a concept I should be able to communicate my beliefs or at least interact in the community as a way to show support at least, or don't you think so?

If people wants free airdrops tokens, they should do atleast some small tasks like participating in the telegram atleast. Why are you calling this as threatening? Do the work and get your tokens people..

Project wants active participation in telegram channel from people, I think there is different motives behind this. If a person visits telegram channel regularly then he/she will know whats going on with the project. People will also understand the value of Vanig tokens.

There's a difference between active participation and the spamming that they are getting.  When i went in recently people were literally going 'First message', 'Second message' 'Third message' okay now im fine for another week. 
I agree, everyone participated because they wanted airdrop tokens but the rules were to be active on their Telegram i find the mail more as a reminder rather then a threatening.

Yes, email is just a reminder. Also, Vanig team is consistently holding Q&A session at telegram channel and distributing prices also. And people will get chance to earn more tokens.

It is good for a project telegram channel to be active with a lot of people posting but lately vanig telegram is more like a spamming centre, i lost interest since they sent those messages.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Projects should stop this airdrops. That time is gone. People should realize that they need to do some work to get that tokens. I still don't understand why projects are giving airdrop which eventually dump their tokens after listing.

Tough but its the truth, airdrops are creating more room for projects to get devalued, creative projects are coming up but the activities of dumpers are rendering most projects useless or next to such and it takes a lot of work, effort and time to drive up the value of the token back to the ICO price or more than that, so i do agree with you on that aspect  
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Project wants active participation in telegram channel from people, I think there is different motives behind this. If a person visit telegram channel regularly then he/she will no whats going on with project. People will also understand value of Vanig tokens.

Yea. For a while now they have been trying to make this happen. I have been to their group a few number of times though I hope to better that soon.
Bishop-Bon

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

I like the concept of this project! Witting plan, pretty good activity, irreproachable results!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Yea. For a while now they have been trying to make this happen. I have been to their group a few number of times though I hope to better that soon.

Well I come in the room few times a day and they do seem to have a more active community lately with some good questions and comments popping up from time to time which is what I imagine they wanted to see growing
Rochisu

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

It's really interesting project.
Absorbing approach, cognizant job.  Good luck all.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Well I come in the room few times a day and they do seem to have a more active community lately with some good questions and comments popping up from time to time which is what I imagine they wanted to see growing

They really care about their Telegram community: Weekly AMAs, the contest where you can win free tokens etc.

No wonder more and more people are participating in the vital discussion there.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Soon team will find a balance between spam and good messages in their telegram channel. Spamming is getting reduced now for sure.

However, with the recent developments, this project will be talk of the crypto world soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

Soon team will find a balance between spam and good messages in their telegram channel. Spamming is getting reduced now for sure.

However, with the recent developments, this project will be talk of the crypto world soon.

I think the team take care of their community, they arrange some contests in the telegram channel. I don't care about the spammer. At the end they will leave and go to the next channel
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

Projects should stop this airdrops. That time is gone. People should realize that they need to do some work to get that tokens. I still don't understand why projects are giving airdrop which eventually dump their tokens after listing.

No one can stop giveaways as a form of "testing" in New projects, it's everywhere trust me both on the offline and online

New users or airdropers have the ability to judge first hand and raise volume for your token on exchanges at least that's the way I understand the intention behind the give outs

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

Airdrops also give tokens out a wider audience other than people who would normally invest in certain ICOs. In dothis you are becoming more known. Should mean that trading will also be stimulated for Vanig when listed
Comliwante

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

I wish good luck for the business. Attentive project, really good plan, faultless design.
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:16:40 AM

Arabic ANN thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4485926

Arabic Whitepaper:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1whAQBWthtiJ5bZek_vUKX6TRqVZumsK0/view

Arabic Pitch Deck:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xa9CoCli6_a7XZ_5U27Vsg3oWc_7ZMA9

Arabic OnePager:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R2Ou42-qX5NBbqI1F1YxCpk9JgZIKBRx
baoacae

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

Hey, .
I hope that the project will carry out all that has been planned!
Ahguitide

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

Greetings fellows. I am interested on this project. I will wait this to watch what is going to happen.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

No one can stop giveaways as a form of "testing" in New projects, it's everywhere trust me both on the offline and online

New users or airdropers have the ability to judge first hand and raise volume for your token on exchanges at least that's the way I understand the intention behind the give outs

It will be too harsh to stop Airdrops. Airdrop also have a good aspect as said above. They can create trading volume for the project as well as get the project in the hands of many people.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

Yep that’s the issue while airdrops aren’t bounties technically it’s also supposed to be for people who support the project but it’s turned into for people that just think they are entitled to free money for typing an email address which is ridiculous

Rightly said. There should be some contribution towards projects if you want to get some free tokens. That contributions could be marketing or writing few words about project or asking questions. And this is for our own good. If project performance well then our token value will go up.

Both are winners, bit of promotion which users will get paid for and some advertising for Vanig,.

Both are good for the project.

I have to say, what vanig made from the telegram channel is quite impressive. The user numbers have grown very quickly in a very short time, not only through airdrop tasks but through active support of the channel. The quiz and the AMA are great features, it's fun in the channel

Honestly they have done very great, their telegram channel is super busy. They have been actively engaging everybody by quizzes and AMA.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
SharonHa

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

It looks of this business will be better in the offing!
Engaging activity, spotless website, discerning business.  Good luck team.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

I once again looked at the MVP. The prices are still given only in Vanig, there will be no costs in Fiat?
And it would be nice if we could choose if we  want to see more than 9 articles per page
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: