Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

Will I be distributing free tokens? I would like to know, to tell my friends about this project and that they also took part.

Message @Rstrong1 in telegram to get free dispatch tokens! Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Seriously you people are giving free tokens.Then many people will join here to see the give away.So do you also have bounty program to get more coin 
an excellent opportunity for many supporters to participate in the development of the project. I'm sure many people will take part in this distribution. I hope the price of the tokens will go up and we will be able to make a profit in the future.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Tell me please, when is it planned to start selling tokens? What is the starting price for dollar security and Bitcoin? Is there a price of the approximate prices for tokens?
I haven't found the time of the plan, either. In my opinion, the project team will not start the ICO plan in a short time. More time is needed to complete the preparations.

Their preparation is the best way to earn more investors indeed as if they get start the ICO now, of course it will be a mess.
Will a team that works as one is more powerful and possibly achieve their goals and plans. Preparation and well explained project platform will cath and attract the attentions of many specialy the investors.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Tell me please, when is it planned to start selling tokens? What is the starting price for dollar security and Bitcoin? Is there a price of the approximate prices for tokens?
I haven't found the time of the plan, either. In my opinion, the project team will not start the ICO plan in a short time. More time is needed to complete the preparations.

Their preparation is the best way to earn more investors indeed as if they get start the ICO now, of course it will be a mess.

Most developers are usually in a rush to get the ICO done and completed though? Cause why not? That's just them getting a ton of bitcoin for nothing
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Most developers are usually in a rush to get the ICO done and completed though? Cause why not? That's just them getting a ton of bitcoin for nothing
I agree, but if everything is in a hurry what will happened to the project is the project results reasonable and excellent. I knoe everything and everyone is in a hurry but lets be eextra careful special the team members. They need to make sure ddecisions for the goodness of the project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

I see that the network is working, but I do not see its effectiveness, so when you are already distributing coins, you can check everything.
I hope that will be happening mate because actually i havent seen any update about but who knows maybe i just hope they update us on whats going on with the test tokens
Yes, I would very much like to take the tokens for testing and find out how they work in practice, and not just with rumors.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

Preparation is such a thing, which is really very important for a good start of the project. The team needs to work daily and pay attention to various trifles and not to allow even small mistakes. It is not possible to postpone everything at the last moment, the sooner the flaws are eliminated, the better.

DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/07/26/how-blockchain-protocols-make-off-chain-systems-work/?utm_content=74889001&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

New article from cryptoninjas featuring dispatch labs!

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

I see that the network is working, but I do not see its effectiveness, so when you are already distributing coins, you can check everything.
I hope that will be happening mate because actually i havent seen any update about but who knows maybe i just hope they update us on whats going on with the test tokens
Yes, I would very much like to take the tokens for testing and find out how they work in practice, and not just with rumors.

Message @Rstrong1 in telegram to get some free test tokens. Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

Message @Rstrong1 in telegram to get some free test tokens. Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs

tell me please, what should I do to get free tokens? Is there any condition for participation in this distribution? I would like to get a few tokens from such a famous project.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

tell me please, what should I do to get free tokens? Is there any condition for participation in this distribution? I would like to get a few tokens from such a famous project.
Yes, I don't see any info about the airdrop of free tokens anywhere in the group also checked the pinned message but no info about the free tokens. Please let us know more about it so that everyone could get an opportunity to earn them.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

Yes, I don't see any info about the airdrop of free tokens anywhere in the group also checked the pinned message but no info about the free tokens. Please let us know more about it so that everyone could get an opportunity to earn them.

If you don't see anything of free tokens then it's good to say that they don't have Airdrop or it's already been done by the team recently.

Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

The development of the project depends very much not on how good the road map is and whether they will be able to prove that the scale of the platform really does not work in other projects.

Well, let's see how do the team respond with that kind of situation because the platform still in development stage. The idea is quite a curious thing to know especially about this infinite data.

I watch this topic in the forum and see that the work even without looking at such a bad market normally goes. But here's how they will earn and most importantly what with the fall of the entire sector is certainly a big question without answers.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

The development of the project depends very much not on how good the road map is and whether they will be able to prove that the scale of the platform really does not work in other projects.

Well, let's see how do the team respond with that kind of situation because the platform still in development stage. The idea is quite a curious thing to know especially about this infinite data.

I watch this topic in the forum and see that the work even without looking at such a bad market normally goes. But here's how they will earn and most importantly what with the fall of the entire sector is certainly a big question without answers.

This is true, if they will be transparent enough on how they will get the earnings from this project it will definitely change the project
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

This is true, if they will be transparent enough on how they will get the earnings from this project it will definitely change the project
As they have already incorporated the roadmap they will be taking initiatives to set the back up plans to handle even all the trend lines of market up or down so that they can easily achieve the goals.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

Do you plan to take part in the next big exhibition, which is dedicated to the blockchain? I would like to see your pavilion on it.
what is the next big exhibition? If you mean big block chain meet ups that is what our team is constantly doing.  Our CTO and CEO both speak regularly at these events that you speak of.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

Who else is engaged in such idiocy in the second half of 2018. Strangely, I thought people were smarter, since airdrop is absolutely not a profitable occupation, which brings quite a weak income. It's much easier to earn through investments.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

Since they are based in USA, i don't think they will even bother making a public ICO when the funding for this project is already supported by private investment pools.

Speaking of nation like USA, we already know how strict they are when it comes to business especially in crypto industry. I got your point that probably the project has been supported by private investment pools because the team seems to be calm and still making some progress.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

How are you going to tell about yourself to the crypto community? Many people do not know about you, although your ideas deserve attention.
They have a huge connections to media partners from what i can see from thier frontpage so i think advertising this project to the masses is not going to be an issue.
I can say that they have already started to work with advertising and promotion of the project, because very often I begin to meet recommendations with this project.
Such a huge connection to the media partners to allow them to make their dream easily reached with their help, what a lovely partner.
Yes, of course, and if they are already actively working that way, then the project is completely serious. That means we'll see how the development and promotion of advertising go on.
you are right and I think the devlopers have to also give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it.i hope the developers will focus on this topic.

I agree, I am sure that many will prefer to watch video presentation than reading because many find it boring than watching video presentation. Hoping tge team will find ways to make the project more accessible in terms of the information and updates in order for them to feel comfortable on the changes of the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

When will the news of the bounty program appear? I am very grateful to join this project, because I like their work.
There is no such exact details and informations regarding this matter because as of now, the team are much busy in the development in the platform. I guess, we just need to be here always and keep following the announcements channels of Dispatch Lab to be able to know their plans and works.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:39 PM

Preparation is such a thing, which is really very important for a good start of the project. The team needs to work daily and pay attention to various trifles and not to allow even small mistakes. It is not possible to postpone everything at the last moment, the sooner the flaws are eliminated, the better.

Being prepared could avoid big potential problem that may cause the project a disaster. That's why they have the road map because everything in there will be followed and if there is changes then it would be easier to execute.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: