Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

Freelance Platform are also a potential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Soon, the existence of company will gone. The gradual decreasing of employees will result for a national barred down of firms/companies. A lot of employees are turning out to become freelancer. Most of the time, workers who have an stable job are resigned due to the benefits that they get in freelancing.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Your last thought hit it. As with many other existing free online freelancing services, Bidium needs to increase its network reach.

The more users Bidium have, the more chances employers have to find the right freelance worker he needs and the more employers listed in Bidium, the more the opportunity for freelancers to land a job of their expertise.  And remember that as with any service, there is profitable gain in every successful transaction (directly and indirectly).
Logically speaking, they will not earn even a single money if Bidium will not charge any amount to the transactions. Eventhough the number of freelancers and clients will grow exponentially, if they cannot get a revenue from it, its useless.
Anyway, I do not think that transactions are absolutely zero. For sure, there charge in the freelancers not in a transaction but in other ways such as monthly payment or etc.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Your last thought hit it. As with many other existing free online freelancing services, Bidium needs to increase its network reach.

The more users Bidium have, the more chances employers have to find the right freelance worker he needs and the more employers listed in Bidium, the more the opportunity for freelancers to land a job of their expertise.  And remember that as with any service, there is profitable gain in every successful transaction (directly and indirectly).
Logically speaking, they will not earn even a single money if Bidium will not charge any amount to the transactions. Eventhough the number of freelancers and clients will grow exponentially, if they cannot get a revenue from it, its useless.
Anyway, I do not think that transactions are absolutely zero. For sure, there charge in the freelancers not in a transaction but in other ways such as monthly payment or etc.
I agree with you dude IF the transaction fee is zero how will the freelancer will get their revenue for their service. The hiring of freelancer should be paid by the contractors or people who hire them.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

What will be the token that can be exchanged through the Bidium platform? I know that the top cryptocurrency will be there like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other top cryptos. Will they include the newly cryptocurrency token to their platform?
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

What will be the token that can be exchanged through the Bidium platform? I know that the top cryptocurrency will be there like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other top cryptos. Will they include the newly cryptocurrency token to their platform?
Bidium is bassically a exchange platform that will be a marketplace for freelancers and bidders. The other cryptocurrency that will be on their platform will be announced later by the developers. Maybe after the token sale or the application or exchange site launch.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.

This Can be a lifesaver for those freelancers but there is one problem in this platform. How can they filter out those lazy ass freelancer from the platform. Yes there will be a hardworking freelancer out there but what about those people who doesn't do their work as a freelancer? It'll be the loss of the people who hire them if they don't do their work.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.

The popularity in cryptoworld is really making it's believer to crave for more that's why trading and investing is trending. I heard in some news that even banks are investing here. I must say that BIDM ICO will reach it's hard cap because of it's one of a kind feature that is very affordable and convenient to it's customer.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.

The popularity in cryptoworld is really making it's believer to crave for more that's why trading and investing is trending. I heard in some news that even banks are investing here. I must say that BIDM ICO will reach it's hard cap because of it's one of a kind feature that is very affordable and convenient to it's customer.

We can't really say that this project will really work well for now because it is in their early stage. But many of us hope that his project will be a successful one because the people behind this project are really well experienced about Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.

This Can be a lifesaver for those freelancers but there is one problem in this platform. How can they filter out those lazy ass freelancer from the platform. Yes there will be a hardworking freelancer out there but what about those people who doesn't do their work as a freelancer? It'll be the loss of the people who hire them if they don't do their work.

How can they sort out this kind of people or freelancer? Will they have a rating method for those freelancers not only for them but also the employer. 
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Many people are choosing to be freelancer rather than to work in a company. People tend to become freelancer because they are self-employed, no boss and they have their own time to work. A lot of advantages if you are a freelancer than a worker. In fact, freelancing is one of the most beautiful job that I encounter. Hence, I want it to be to showcase my ability. And bidium will help me for sure.
Because, in reality more freelancers are successful than those who have a natural job and the only one who earn more when you are employee is the big boss, even they don’t exist or on leave they earn money and the craziest thing is they look like a dragon when commanding their employers. That’s why more people choose to be a freelancers and this project will help them to be engage in blockchain technologies.
I agree with you! Employers benefit a lot from the work of their employees. What the workers gain is just cents compare to the million dollars that entrepreneurs got. That's why a lot of people are resigning in job and welcomed the life of a freelancer. Fortunately, they are lucky enough that Bidium came! Freelancers will now freely to move whenever they are. In addition, there are many beneficial when they are in Bidding Marketplace. They can work with their own time plus they can showcase their skills and ability to the whole world.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

Well, I think bedium has its own process to detect that kind of freelancers, and ofcourse it’s unfair to those who are hardworking freelancers if they are equal in salary. Like us, we are a freelancers but we earn according to our skills and time we spend in front of computer posting and/or investing or trading.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

I'm a little confused about this Bidium platform I know that this will be the bidding marketplace for traders and buyers out there. But why are they comparing bidium into amazon and ebay ? I know that ebay and amazon is literally an online market place for products but how about bidium?
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.
This is what Bidium takes advantage in other online marketplace. People that will transact using BIDM token will get more benefits. They can receive and immediate payment because bidium uses blockchain technology where the transactions are transparently seen by both parties. Easy payment with reliable transaction, no other than Bidium.

Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
If they can't reach the softcap, there is a possibility that they will extend their ICO. In my opinion, the team knows it already. They will not indicate a specific period if they know that it is delicate. Probably, the team already estimated that 5-6 weeks is enough because their project will be sold out fastly.
This is not possible, who knows maybe they can reach the hard cap in a short period of time, and we don’t know what if there are many investors that invest on bedium, nothing is impossible we just need to relax and wait what will happen next.

That's right, it is not impossible if they reach the hardcap in just a couple of week. All we need to do is trust and look for a positivity of the bidium team,
maybe many investors will invest in the bidium so that the time/weeks they allotted is only limited.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

One of the interesting things why Bidium's Whitepaper is more powerful is because they used to have very good interpretations like table of comparisons on the sectors they will used to handle.

First, trading payment fee for me was the best, because some companies or digital wallet creators was abusing their coin and token power to deduct much bigger. Such amount of deduction on Coins or Tokens was one of the problems why people hold coins, sometimes deduction on exchanging are more to pay than the money to cash out.
Second, was documents or IDs for requirements, on my own experience I currently using a wallet that requires IDs and validation documents to verify wallet. As a teenager I'm not on that age required to get that IDs and documents like Driver's License and and Governmental ID, until  now I'm not verified. If ever Bidium will make its own wallet without any required documents, teenagers will now can access wallet and be verified without hassle on getting that required IDs.
Lastly, if I where  not mistaken the CEO of Bidium was an Indian. Although I'm Filipino I gratefully trust Indians on this because of their broad ideas on Engineering. Not nationality but their skills on computers and engineering was the best.
One of the best Whitelist I ever read. Keep up the good work Bidium. More Power!!!
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

Bidium is an exchange platform that will be marketplace for freelancer,The cryptocurrency will be on announce later by the devs,Maybe after the exchange site launch.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.

But that's the reality things happened now, however this issues must resolve seriously if any business wants to be successful and become more

popular in the entire world. Though, I agreed on your statement anyway.

This have been a long problem since the start of online merchandising and online payment where some company doesn't tend to give a proper time resolving their user's or buyers problem. Let's see how Bidium devs and staff will approach this issue they should hire alot of good customer representative for their platform so it won't be an issue.
They need a costumer representative with long patience because some customers are don’t understand the regulation in buying online and if they are wrong they will not accept it. Bedium needs more employers with a good attitude to face the problem easily.

That's right other people doesn't understand on what are the rules and regulations how to purchase or in terms of exchange they need a very long patience and long time in discussing such things so the bidium project must hire costumer service supports that has a long patience.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!

I feel you pal, we all here are really excited to see the actual launch of this project. I suggest you read the white paper, because it contains good information about this project and the great plans that they want to execute in due time. I promise it will really be worth the time. I even have marked my calendar for this project. Lol. good day pal.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

What more can an investor ask? Damn, great concept, great white paper, great developing team that are not anonymous and shows themselves unlike any other projects out there that have anonymous developers that are either afraid to show themselves so they can scam or afraid to be held accountable for the losses of their investors if they ever fail to deliver. It is a nice move showing the real identities of the developers. Doing this really does make investors feel safe and confident to invest.
this projects will attract lots of investor. everything is all transparency, the roadmap, the management behind this project and the clear vision of the BIDIUM

Yes, I believe these traits will also be the ones to attract a huge number of various investors like small investors, big time investors and the intermediate investors. This is why I am very sure that this will be a big hit to all the investors and people that wanna use the services of this platform which will then give decent or amazing profits to the early ICO supporters and even with the coin buyers because Bidium coins will truly be very successful in the future will will increase demand and reduce supply that are available which can mean thousands or hundreds of thousands of profit.

That really sounds so tempting. I really am excited to see how this project really works out in the coming weeks, although I am still skeptical about the marketing, I can see that the concept is flawless and really tempting for investors. The only thing that I am keeping my eyes on is the progress, I am still observing because I wanna be sure this time.
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.

That's right, another good thing in bidium is that hiring an freelancer worker this in not just only an online auction but an opportunity to unemployed people, 
which is good because we are helping and giving a chance to those who are qualified person that wants to have a better job.

Yes, I believe this is the best thing about this project aside form giving lots of profits to its early supporters. Bidium actually gives chance to the unemployed people that are not lazy or lowly skilled but just a victim of some unfortunate circumstances that has led them to stay unemployed to this day. I think that this will be a great opportunity also to uncover some great minds that hasn't been discovered yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: