Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
Jnissi

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

Any news on their ICO.? Does anyone here knows when will the main sale starts? This projects seems to quiet nobody is supporting it by answering queries and giving clarifications here. I wonder what the CM is doing by now.

I think main ICO started May 1. Try checking out the website. Hitting their soft cap easily means that the project is seen by many investors as a feasible and profitable investment. I think the whitepaper addresses most issues and there are regular updates here from different people who is interested in BIDM. I will try to research and post any updates as well. Thanks.
Supporters has a big role in evry project, once they read the white paper they will support the project especially if the platform is a big help to people. Like this project, a lot of supporters are here because they see the good side which this bidium will be successful after the end of the ICO sale.
It’s not exactly like that. Most of the investors are not really interested in the project itself but in the token,  specially if they see that there is a big potential for the tokens to be stable and grow in value. And the rest are just shills  Grin. Sorry for the term. But indeed i hope Bidium project will materialize not because of exchanges but because of freelancers. This platform will be a job hunting place for freelancers. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

Bidiums’ another most efficient function is a decentralized marketplace that is selfregulatory espcially for freelancers and clients.
 The freelancers it has an opportunity to showcase there  gigs for a particular price

Yes, that is true. For me, this is the greatest feature of this project. Because to have an opportunity to advertise your own skills and experiences to a platform like this that are full of credible people would be the best thing as a freelancer because it is making things easier for you. I think this will be the one to drive big investors into this project.
The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe.This interest of investors in the cryptocurrency
industry has led to a commensurate increase in the number of ICOs and the creation of tokens.

Bidium having a cryptocurrency trade and using cryptocurrency in marketplace can help in capital controls as there are usually some restrictions on the movement of fiat capital from within and outside the country causing limitations to a persons desired transactions on trading and in buying something on a marketplace.

But with decentralizations this limits will not govern every marketers and buyers, much more that it will be build on blockchain technology and will be using cryptocurrencies as payments. So also geographical barriers are not a hindrance anymore to making a “sky is the limit” profit. Good chance also for online stores out there who did not qualify in  ebay, olx, amazon and lazada for example. With Bidium they will have a much much more potential of earning more.

benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

Any news on their ICO.? Does anyone here knows when will the main sale starts? This projects seems to quiet nobody is supporting it by answering queries and giving clarifications here. I wonder what the CM is doing by now.

I think main ICO started May 1. Try checking out the website. Hitting their soft cap easily means that the project is seen by many investors as a feasible and profitable investment. I think the whitepaper addresses most issues and there are regular updates here from different people who is interested in BIDM. I will try to research and post any updates as well. Thanks.
Supporters has a big role in evry project, once they read the white paper they will support the project especially if the platform is a big help to people. Like this project, a lot of supporters are here because they see the good side which this bidium will be successful after the end of the ICO sale.
It’s not exactly like that. Most of the investors are not really interested in the project itself but in the token,  specially if they see that there is a big potential for the tokens to be stable and grow in value. And the rest are just shills  Grin. Sorry for the term. But indeed i hope Bidium project will materialize not because of exchanges but because of freelancers. This platform will be a job hunting place for freelancers. 
Depends on the community if there's alot of investors that supports the whole concept of the project then it's a good thing and yes you need to be updated on the project that they had raised during the campaign period.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Research indicates that 34.3% of eBay sellers earn under $10,000 in a year while at Amazon it’s only 9% sellers. In addition to this, just 3.9% of eBay sellers make above a million dollars in a year as compared to 16.7% of Amazon sellers. Research also highlights that only 2.1% of sellers make above $10 million revenue in a year from Amazon marketplace.
Ya. And this is what Bidium wants to be given solutions, decentralizations will make it. It only means that all those thousands or maybe millions online sellers  registered in Amazon, only very few gets the chance to earn above $10 million revenue a year, and what about the unfortunate 98% remaining sellers?
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

Great concept. I can see that a lot of people are also loving this project since a lot are getting involved and are curious. This means people want to learn more about this project. I think that this is a sign that there are already a lot of investors and a lot more to come. I mean, of the great solutions this project has for the freelancing and hiring in the internet, who wouldn't see this project's potential? I am sure this project will be a success.
very helpful this project for every one.
Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of
cyptocurrency exchange and a freelance platform where employers can hire freelancers
with the aid of more than 10 coins which includes Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,
and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
In summary, our market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices
that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without
centralized location

And the best thing is that everyone or both parties can be sure that they get quality workers or bosses that really pays the right price for their services. And this is because of the verification rule of the platform to make sure that every person is real and are showcasing real skills and experiences. I really think that this will turn this industry in a more secure place for everyone.
This is nice but since the demands for job is greater than the demands for freelancer applicants, the bidding system will favor the employer i think. If i am the employer, posting a job and a job descriptions for a price of $500 for instance. Since job seekers are more than the job offers, there will be more and more freelances applicants that will bid the job for lower price like $400, $300 etc. since there are other bidders, so the tendency will be the employer will take the one who has the lowest bid but could give a good service too. Let us not forget that even in freelancers there are also competitions.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

Decentralization allows the use of network on peer to-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their onw copy
 of data.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Many people are choosing to be freelancer rather than to work in a company. People tend to become freelancer because they are self-employed, no boss and they have their own time to work. A lot of advantages if you are a freelancer than a worker. In fact, freelancing is one of the most beautiful job that I encounter. Hence, I want it to be to showcase my ability. And bidium will help me for sure.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Not only in buyers and sellers who are being benefited from this project, but also those who will invest on it and the freelancers who will become part of this project as well.

With these benefits offered by BIDM its no wonder they are selling like hotcake. Usually we see projects that will present a certain concept or idea but does not offer any profit sharing on advertisement. This is an additional encouragement for traders to use BIDM platform and for investors to invest more on BIDM.
As we all know that investors are looking for the token where they can earn more profit on it, bidm token is one of the best token where as many investors are catch their attention after they read the benefits that they get from this project.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
Well, let us support the project and even without the team effort to see this thread, well it is not affect the project anyway, as long as we know and trust about it, we can make it successful as supporters to this project.

nowadays, trusting is not enough,  we as investors and supporters also have tje responsibility to do our own research to make sure that we are investing on the right project.  and even after investing,  we must monitor the movement of the project so we can be able to help in promoting it if necessary or help criticize in a constructive way to encourage the team and edevelopers to do a better job. 
Very well said, unfortunately we as a supporters need to analyze the project so that investors will continue to believe on us by giving the truth in every project that we support. We all know that not all project become successful but when we help them to gave some suggestion for the beautification of the project I think it will become successful then.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
Well, I think it can change buy the developers if they failed in a short period of time, they can extend the token sale as they want or maybe they have a sight that a lot of investors will buy bidium native token.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:33:28 AM

Quote from: bitzamp
Look at this article guys, see how we need a real bidding marketplace that is different on existing online shop. Users are incapable to hide their privacy and identity because Amazon's wanted to gather every bitcoin user data. This is a real problem we will encounter if Bidium will not launch. That's why I encourage you to participate at their token sale because we need a decentralized marketplace.

It is a big advantage to us if the bidium project will launch, because it is a highly updated online bidding marketplace.
It is made up of blockchain technology that hide their privacy and identity, only the bidium will have the ability to know who the bidder is.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

My eyes gleamed when I saw this new thread. The title name caught my attention and curiosity that pushed me to read your whitepaper.
At first, my mind blown when I read your whitepaper because I cannot comprehend the purpose of the project. Though, there are also paragraphs that talked about the nature of the token. But when I view your video, all of my sudden doubts and questions in my mind gradually disappear. I found out that this project aims to bid or hire a freelancer without charges using the blockchain technology. A platform where we can freely trade and exchange in a real value (fiat currency).
These 2 objectives of this project are helpful nowadays. No one will scare of losing money to the freelancer who had a poor quality of work. In short, this is a freelance platform, a transparent and decentralized way of hiring the freelancer. Hopefully, you will meet the success!

about comprehension of the purpose of the project I fully agree, it took some time to find out what is it

Yes, it is hard to understand but if you watched the video in the youtube, you will understand the purpose of the  platform of bidium project,
and in additional to this the bidium is an auction that anyone can bid without any charges.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:26:10 AM

Recently I was purchased some tokens of CRYPTAL DASH EXCHANGE, & I was not aware about this one. This message for the admin, plz do not think for short term. Work for making such a platform, the future generation would feel proud for it.

That's right. The Bidium team is concerned about that development of  the platform and at such, 45% of the raised funds will be used to develop the platform and also to bring in new talents to accomplish set objectives and milestone. The project is currently at infant stages. There's so much to expect from the Bidium  platform when it officially launches.
I agree with your opinion. We are currently in an early stage of this project. It is like the theory of John Locke "Tabularasa", where the human mind fills in through out a time by virtue of experience, knowledge and environment. I believe that we are too far from reality but time will come, bidium community will celebrate the succession of this project.
That’s true, everyone start on it and need more experience to make things in the world become lighten and from that good experience the success is waiting in the end. Bidium is become popular and will adapt by many people when they realize that the platform of this project will give them benefits.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.
Of all other freelance platforms right now everywhere in the internet, what makes Bidium sure they are better than them? I think if i am not mistaken i already happened to stumble  in a similar site as theirs. Freelancer platform using also cryptocurrency as payments.

I will assure to you that the freelance platform of the bidium is better than any other,
because there are diffrent kind of freelance platform and this one is act an auction that anyone can bid, in additional one good thing in the bidium platform is a decentralized marketplace.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

Decentralization allows the use of network on peer to-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their onw copy
 of data.

What about the transaction fee does it take a huge amount of fee? Cause some bitcoin transactions fee are too expensive nowadays does transacting in bidium's platform will have a low transaction fee ?
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and hence there is no need for third parties such as Banks or government. Our technology
provides an easy interface with light and fast trading. 50% of the revenue fromtrading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked

They say that you can hire a freelancer without any fee. How will the freelancer get their profit from? The trading between altcoins is good because of the zero transaction fee.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and hence there is no need for third parties such as Banks or government. Our technology
provides an easy interface with light and fast trading. 50% of the revenue fromtrading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.
They better be secure because security is one of the issues of other exchange. If they can be sure that this is really secure then they really have advantage on the exchange area. I hope they have a good 2FA as well as added feature. I can't wait to use the full feature of BIDM from fast trading and for the low transaction fee.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.
As I was observe in the native token of bidium, well I think it will increase as soon as possible after the ICO sale because of the benefits that the bidium offer to the investors. They will gave all the positive side of having the bidm token and using bidm wallet.
I hope all your statements will happen so that the feedback of the investors on bidium is like how we support this project. We all know that all investors want to have their altcoin increase easily so that they can sell it immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: