Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
smoant

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

Trust Logics offers the flexibility needed to meet your specific recruiting goals.
All of their easy to use hiring tools are customizable to your company and to your global locations.
They don’t just connect you to job seekers,they are your worldwide recruitment partner.
Yup, that is what makes it so great and so appealing to all the companies and applicants together with all the other people eying on it and wanting to invest or contribute in any way. There is no doubt that this project's supporters and contributors will just be growing in number more with each day. They will be the future of the hiring industry and will result to greater quality of products and so much more. Great job for the developers on thinking of this concept.
I agree! If the project is not that appealing and the users have no interest. I think we are not all here. The Trustlogics team itself is doing great on making its way to the top and also impress us to all the developments and partnerships to all who can really contribute to the project.
Trustlogics project is a great one. I think most of us agree with it. It will definitely help all the users as well as employers to make the hiring process faster, easier and secure. The good thing about this team is that they are doing their best to do everything according to the roadmap and it really impressed me a lot.
And to add to what u’ve said, they are also very active. They make sure they give updates on their activities about this project. Every move they make is seen and announced, and that is good, it gives assurance to investors that they are in a good project.

Yup, transparency really is very important to buold trust between the contributors and the developers of the project themselves. Being busy is not an excuse to not post important updates and progress regarding the project like some other projects out there often do. This is a great move by the developers because by being transparent, they get more love and support that comes along with the trust. Which may be the reason why this thread is gaining a good amount of traffic.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:14:40 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 05:42:15 PM by MyInspiration

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
They would probably be setting up standards on the validators.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
Validators are experts on what they do, they are properly chosen and evaluated by Trustlogics team. This organization, institute or a 3rd party Background check company will be the one responsible for verifying all the papers that an applicant have submitted to the platform. They also do the background investigation of applicants to ensure that the said applicant is qualified to be hired.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
Validators are experts on what they do, they are properly chosen and evaluated by Trustlogics team. This organization, institute or a 3rd party Background check company will be the one responsible for verifying all the papers that an applicant have submitted to the platform. They also do the background investigation of applicants to ensure that the said applicant is qualified to be hired.
This is really nice. Thank you for the info about how the Validator was acquired by the Trustlogics team. This will really determine how reliable the verification will be. We all know that Validators are experts on what they are doing and I am glad that Trustlogics prove it to us based on the developments of the project.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

Trust Logics offers the flexibility needed to meet your specific recruiting goals.
All of their easy to use hiring tools are customizable to your company and to your global locations.
They don’t just connect you to job seekers,they are your worldwide recruitment partner.
Yup, that is what makes it so great and so appealing to all the companies and applicants together with all the other people eying on it and wanting to invest or contribute in any way. There is no doubt that this project's supporters and contributors will just be growing in number more with each day. They will be the future of the hiring industry and will result to greater quality of products and so much more. Great job for the developers on thinking of this concept.
I agree! If the project is not that appealing and the users have no interest. I think we are not all here. The Trustlogics team itself is doing great on making its way to the top and also impress us to all the developments and partnerships to all who can really contribute to the project.
Trustlogics project is a great one. I think most of us agree with it. It will definitely help all the users as well as employers to make the hiring process faster, easier and secure. The good thing about this team is that they are doing their best to do everything according to the roadmap and it really impressed me a lot.
And to add to what u’ve said, they are also very active. They make sure they give updates on their activities about this project. Every move they make is seen and announced, and that is good, it gives assurance to investors that they are in a good project.
Ya sure. Infact they’ve already been awarded and they have made partnerships with companies also. Its good to see and hear them accomplishing something for the project. With all their efforts it is will be hard for bashers to accuse them of being not legit.
Totally agree with you BitFinnese it is now difficult to doubt on them. With the awards they have received, if ever they are not legit, the company who gave them the award will also be at risk. So I doubt it if there are still who doubt the legitimacy of TrustLogics, besides it will be ironic since the name of the company is TrustLogics.
Ya sure 1kreasons. This time they need to be careful with every step they take. Thise companies they’ve partnered with will not be quiet if in case they’ve outsmarted them. This time they have already more eyes around watching them.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

What do you mean by experts? Spies, private investigators, secret agents, or FBI (just kidding)?  Grin
Well, good to know that they are trusted validators and do not accept bribe from their clients.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

Ya sure. Infact they’ve already been awarded and they have made partnerships with companies also. Its good to see and hear them accomplishing something for the project. With all their efforts it is will be hard for bashers to accuse them of being not legit.
Totally agree with you BitFinnese it is now difficult to doubt on them. With the awards they have received, if ever they are not legit, the company who gave them the award will also be at risk. So I doubt it if there are still who doubt the legitimacy of TrustLogics, besides it will be ironic since the name of the company is TrustLogics.
Ya sure 1kreasons. This time they need to be careful with every step they take. Thise companies they’ve partnered with will not be quiet if in case they’ve outsmarted them. This time they have already more eyes around watching them.
Not to mention that they are partnering wilth government.  This alone is something to take note.  They will not have the courage to partner with governments I forgot what particular place is that but I think I have read that, they are partnering with a government of some country if they the TrustLogics will is a scam.  Besides, they will loose the opportunity to jumpstart something brilliant concept for recruitment industry.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

What do you mean by experts? Spies, private investigators, secret agents, or FBI (just kidding)?  Grin
Well, good to know that they are trusted validators and do not accept bribe from their clients.
True.  They are not going to risk the credibility of the TrustLogic project just for the validators to be bribed.  Besides, I think they will make a contract that whoever do their job as validators with out credibility and questionable reliability will get a specific punishment or maybe they can file a case against the validator because it will ruin TrustLogics company.
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves.
that's true,trsutlogics is one of the most active platform i've seen so far.
the team are very respectful and hard working people.
the development keeps the project more and more reliable for investors.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

The longest problem of our economy has a solution right now! Unemployment that stops individual to become successful and forces other people to commit crimes. If unemployment decreases, poverty and crimes will also decrease. People reacts depend upon their needs and we all know that crimes happen because poor people wants to survive.
yes it is true about what you said because the big problem in our economy is a huge loss of work, so there are other people who commit crimes because of the lack of work it offers, so other people stick to the knife to live it through doing bad things.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

The main objectives of the system is to facilitate data access, data attestation and peer-to peer hiring. I've never seen a project like this before actually, only

this time with Trustlogics services they've showed what they can give for the solution to lessen the average percentage numbers of unemployed people in the

entire world. Hoping and wishing that in the near future Trustlogics can contribute a big things in each government of the nations as well.

one of the best platform so far, trustlogics is showing the potential of making the hiring and recruiting system more reliable and convinient for jobseekers.
trustlogics has the most efficient solutions that can help make the hiring process more faster and cost less effort for the jobseeker.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

I agree with you about what you are saying, but a validator is a big part of an employer's employer because they are offending job seekers, to prevent fake applicants from doing bad things, and they will be renamed together with trustlogic, to maintain its beauty system.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

I also have a question. Does this project let the applicant provide information first before being introduced to a job or he'll look for a job first and provide the information later that is to be verified by the validator?
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

Good and well formed experienced team. KYC verified
Already has MVP and two partnerships
Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise
I agree on you mate. This project has an outstanding future on hiring and crypto system in the market. The security, vision and mission, solutions,  and all this concept was a blast and its very interesting in every ways. I love the Team and Developers, you guys deserves too much of awards for this.
They are really deserving to gain an awards it`s because they have reached these things already for their project and they absolutely want to provide a good and very interesting project which all the users can get benefits of using their system and besides it is what needed for our economy right now due to unemployment problems.

Yes their project is indeed a cery big help in our economy's problem, that for sure is one good reason why they should received an award. Their idea is so vivid, that they want to help those in need of jobs. Surely, there are lot of jobless people in our economy, just imagine how many people they can lend a hand.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:00:30 AM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 01:52:14 AM by Yadstiker

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
I guess it matters also in your public files which is not fake or being plagiarize if you are qualified to be hired and in fact in Trust Logic it is easy for you to pass all the requirements with the help of the validators in which they were going to verified your resume and it is easy for you to hired if you have also experience in some services and you will be organized by the system and give you a job that is really suitable to every user.
bitrayder

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!

I strongly agree on you dude. This project t was so outstanding specially on the goal and vision setting.
They used to ensure the peoples profile in many ways of applying so many security features in the platform. Very trustworthy Team and Developers.
Your right, very interesting project where we can see a potential of it in having a success in many country, worth to try this project specially those who want to have a formal job or applying a job even in other country.

Trustlogics was one of the good project I saw at this point of time in terms of giving a job to all job seekers/unemployed people, and of course employers will going to have a quality applicants thru this project as well even those people at home can do the other offered services of Trustlogics to give an additional income too using their token.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinitywar

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:30:38 AM

I agree with you about what you are saying, but a validator is a big part of an employer's employer because they are offending job seekers, to prevent fake applicants from doing bad things, and they will be renamed together with trustlogic, to maintain its beauty system.

True and correct, Trustlogics did the right things to partnered with the validators, because of this applicants will surely undergo at the high quality new

worker if ever they pass or approve by the validators that good things about of Trustlogics anyway.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:13:43 AM

I guess it matters also in your public files which is not fake or being plagiarize if you are qualified to be hired and in fact in Trust Logic it is easy for you to pass all the requirements with the help of the validators in which they were going to verified your resume and it is easy for you to hired if you have also experience in some services and you will be organized by the system and give you a job that is really suitable to every user.
Have You Tried Peer-to-Peer Recruiting?
Getting an edge over competing companies and landing that star candidate is the goal each time you post a job.
You want to get the biggest fish out there someone who will help your organization grow, evolve and achieve
its short and long term goals.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

Have You Tried Peer-to-Peer Recruiting?
Getting an edge over competing companies and landing that star candidate is the goal each time you post a job.
You want to get the biggest fish out there someone who will help your organization grow, evolve and achieve
its short and long term goals.
Where your top employees accept either the sourcing or the selling portion of the recruiting role.
Most corporations already use the first variation, ‘peer-to-peer sourcing,’ when they ask their employees
to help in sourcing top candidates through the employee referral program.”
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: