Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

Never undermine the power of reality and truth. And this is exactly what TrustLogics seems to be wanting to attain.

If TrustLogic succeeds to execute background checks as they hoped to, then we could finally see an employment avenue of the Elites (that being all professional data are of the truth whether excellent, fair or even low in achievements whether academically inclined , but the important things is that all of their information is true and correct).

Though the verification process of professional data is still subject to a lot of questions too, i would be glad to be part of this community once operational.

It would be like a haven for all the people who are unemployed and the people who are looking for workers. Both parties would have the luxury of not having to go through so much hassle just to find quality workers or good jobs that pays properly. This project will surely be drowning with supporters all over the world.

I think if the information of applicants are displayed, profile of the companies will should be displayed as well. This is in order for applicants to be able to also choose their prospective employers as well. Information on companies should be verified as well. This will be fair to all.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

Is this a new form of hiring industry? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. TrustLogics is an online job portal where is more secured and reliable. Data theft will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, trustlogics will build an hiring industry to protect the data of jobseekers.
Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry. There are many developments that TrustLogics do, such as keeping of data in hyperledger which promotes transparency to public users.
I guess someday, hiring agency will be removed and TrustLogics will use by the people not just to apply job but to store all personal data information.

I also hope that hiring agencies will be removed and companies will do direct hiring of employees. But as of now in my country Overseas worker are required to go thru government accredited agencies before they can apply for work abroad. This is for their security as well as there are many known cases of abuse made by employers to our overseas worker.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Is this a new form of hiring industry? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. TrustLogics is an online job portal where is more secured and reliable. Data theft will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, trustlogics will build an hiring industry to protect the data of jobseekers.
Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry. There are many developments that TrustLogics do, such as keeping of data in hyperledger which promotes transparency to public users.
I guess someday, hiring agency will be removed and TrustLogics will use by the people not just to apply job but to store all personal data information.

I also hope that hiring agencies will be removed and companies will do direct hiring of employees. But as of now in my country Overseas worker are required to go thru government accredited agencies before they can apply for work abroad. This is for their security as well as there are many known cases of abuse made by employers to our overseas worker.
Yeah right, like that the workers can get protection. so hopefully later this project can succeed and materialized into a real project. I hope there will be a lot of support for this project in order to smoothly in reaching the target that has been planned.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Problem
Cost and time involved in finding the right candidate for a position is huge

Solution

TrustLogicsTM algorithm notifies suitable Peers in TL ecosystem when a recruiter posts a job
Recruiter is expected to receive profiles of the most suitable Jobseekers

" The process is effective, as cost is involved only upon success and a candidate is hired by reference, which is more reliable."

https://trustlogics.io/

With this in mind how will Trustlogic send your profile to companies if you opt to not show your professional details. It is recommended that you put your professional data on public view so they can recommend you to recruiters.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

The beauty of the project or platform launched by trustlogic is that you can freely share your personal information. You will not worry about it being stolen or get your identity the purpose of trust logic is to create a decentralized ecosystem where users or job seekers can share their professional data on different platforms without worrying.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

The beauty of the project or platform launched by trustlogic is that you can freely share your personal information. You will not worry about it being stolen or get your identity the purpose of trust logic is to create a decentralized ecosystem where users or job seekers can share their professional data on different platforms without worrying.
Correct, and many jobseekers will find a job even not going outside their home. Passing their personal data to TrustLogics may get them a better job that is suited for their skills and abilities.
vietanh991004

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

This project is impressive in its idea and the team is working well to make the project a success!
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

This can help the people who are trying to seek a job online and they'll be more confident to submit those curriculum vitae without the risk of getting their information or data online.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
bamita137

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

This is a nice one project, I hope it was a free of charge or even have, just a small amount in every candidate because as we all know that jobseekers has no enough money sometimes a hindrance why they can’t find a proper job is because of lack of money that need in transportation, and at the end of the day they don’t have found a proper job.
From the wp:
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified.
Shouldn't it be the employer who should pay to verify information with regards to job applicants? The normal process I believe is an applicant submits information and supporting documents to HR, then HR are the ones who ensures or verifies the information and references on the application because it's their job. If an applicant will have to pay the system to have an advantage in the application, that's unfair since they are looking for a job to earn and not to lose money.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

In a highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, TrustLogicsTM is the missing link that not only bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both

- can you elaborate this introduction about Trustlogics. what do you mean the missing link? Even though it is sounds new to me but I wanna

know what is really all about.  Thank you Smiley
I wonder whi will be these verifiers of candidates personal information and educational background, will Trustlogic hire CIA to investigate a person’s information or criminal record? Or they have their own paid investigators?
Background checks are usually done by the HR of the company when it's direct hiring, or if it's a big company or a job seekers website, they usually hire third party companies authorized to do background checks.
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

What type of jobs will be available with Trustlogics' platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Trustlogic's platform to apply for jobs? Do you have a ready market for the jobseekers?
I quote these lines from your whitepaper
"bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers"
"aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs)"

based on these it will be more tedious to use Trustlogics' Platform. How do you earn from these? I know some jobseeking website which earns by collecting fees from prospective employers as well as advertisements.
As far as I know, they did not specify the job that is available with TrustLogics. The recruiters are responsible in posting new jobs in order for the jobseeker to know if they are suitable for that work. I am thinking that TrustLogics will help to become easy and fast to find employers at the same time, it helps the employer to find a job that suits to his/her capability and degree.
What if some jobseeker give wrong or falsificated documents about their identity, how the Trust Logics will know about this or how they will verify it? Because now in the present day its easy to make falsificated documents...
Hm. It seems like a good question. Well, I think it never been a conflict since there are legal documents that cannot be tampered easily. Mostly, there are watermarks which cover the picture in ID to avoid faking of identity. We cannot anymore fool the government and TrustLogics, they are advanced as what we think off.

Yes, I agree on this because obviously, long gone are the days that documents or identification cards can be duplicated and edited/customized that easy. Plus, if trustlogics cannot guarantee that they can really be able to verify documents correctly, they wouldn't even have the confidence to start this project in the first place.. Just an opinion.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.

LOL. If I were the employer, I would gladly accept anyone that is over qualified as long as the person applying accepts the rules and terms of him being employed in the job vacancy in my business. haha. But I get your point, it really is so damn taxing to roam around everywhere to apply in countless jobs, and go through so much interviews and then just end up not getting accepted in any of those applications. haha
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

At this time, there are lesser people who care that much about privacy. Just try to look at the millions if not billions of people that posts their daily lives and personal information on various social media platforms for attention and other reasons that only they would know. But I feel you bro, I privacy is really important to some people specially in this industry because most of the people here have come for the anonymity or at least a bit of it. Which is why I think that they have already thought of this and considered putting options for people to be able to customize their own settings so that they can be in control of how much people can see or who are the people that can see personal information that a user shares to. I am sure that they have already thought of this because they too know that some people value their privacy a lot.
Exactly. Have you seen in facebook alone, how many people are complaining about account being hack or stolen or identity being duplicated or stolen also by an unknow person? If it happened in facebook it could also possibly happen everywhere but thanks to validators in Trustlogic. This time every profile created will be verified if it is genuine or dummy profile. 

Well, although verification wouldn't be a problem anymore, I honestly think that this does not guarantee us a 100% that we will not see impostors since every system or security has flaws and there are bound to be people that would exploit these flaws and this is some serious possibilities. If a person get's hacked, his personality and image can be ruined. It would be nice if there was an option to deactivate or inform others that your account has been compromised.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

This is a nice one project, I hope it was a free of charge or even have, just a small amount in every candidate because as we all know that jobseekers has no enough money sometimes a hindrance why they can’t find a proper job is because of lack of money that need in transportation, and at the end of the day they don’t have found a proper job.
From the wp:
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified.
Shouldn't it be the employer who should pay to verify information with regards to job applicants? The normal process I believe is an applicant submits information and supporting documents to HR, then HR are the ones who ensures or verifies the information and references on the application because it's their job. If an applicant will have to pay the system to have an advantage in the application, that's unfair since they are looking for a job to earn and not to lose money.

I think this is the standard procedure set by TrustLogics to verify profile status which will be conducted by the Validators Team. This status will simply tag the profile of the applicant that it was already verified and evaluated by the validator. This will be the basis of the employers when choosing a qualified applicant.

1. The applicant will make a request then the suitable validator will be notified.
2. After the background check process done by the suitable validator, the applicant will be notified also for the result.
3. The employer will look for the qualified applicant that was already verified.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.
maybe the manager has a point not to hire her/he because of overqualified, or maybe the course she/he was taking that time has no relevance from the work she/he applied for!? Because I've experienced working at a fast food company and i had many co-workers studying at the same time, but they're taking course that relevant to the job like HRM, Business Management, and other relatated courses... That's just my point of view, and can i ask what course are you taking that time?

Trustlogics is the way to go. I just hope that there will also be local employment here in our country that will be available at Trustlogic. Corruption is not just in the government but in companies too. Hopefully Trustlogic can also contribute buy encouraging employers to choose only those who are really qualified for the job.

Trustlogics platform will be similar to job websites. Will this run using blockchain technology as well? It is not really a unique concept but at least it will contribute in lessening the unemployment of people by creating opportunities using Trustlogics platform. As for the corruption, companies choosing trustlogic platform are sure of wanting to hire qualified employees. Remember that data on Trustlogic is already verified. This means that the companies will have a more qualified options when they view a prospective applicants profile in Trustlogic.

I like what you have said in your last statement which I made to bold letters. Definitely, the trust will be given to Trustlogics because the project will surely produce highly qualified personnel totally fit for the job. The companies will surely save lots of funds, time and effort on hiring the qualified applicant.
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Do you have a bounty program pls?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

Trust logics platform is between the jobseekers and potential employers and a verification and reputation building blockchain, the aim of this project is to one stop solution for recruiters as well as passive jobseeker,

The Independent Service Providers (ISP) is providing a platform. i am so excited for the success of this project soon and in the future.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

In modern technology trustlogics platform is the easy way hiring applicant, online application.

between the recruiter and the jobseeker..

I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:47:49 AM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.
maybe the manager has a point not to hire her/he because of overqualified, or maybe the course she/he was taking that time has no relevance from the work she/he applied for!? Because I've experienced working at a fast food company and i had many co-workers studying at the same time, but they're taking course that relevant to the job like HRM, Business Management, and other relatated courses... That's just my point of view, and can i ask what course are you taking that time?
There are no rooms for the people who have irrelevant course in the field of job. If you want to be granted by a company you should comply all of the requirements. Though sometimes, FastFood Chain doesn't require related course.
If we want to hire easily, we should apply based upon our degree and skills or simply, connect with trustlogics because this project is our future.
I don't believe that there are no rooms for irrelevant course. Economically speaking, there are thousands of people who can't find a work based upon their course. In ratings, there are many employees that suffer from job mismatch in our society. Some of them are degree holder who can't work on their chosen field. Well, they want it too but because there are lack of opportunities given by our society, many of them are turning in different way such as a factory man or sales person.

Yes i agree many of us are in the fields that not we wanted and not what we plans when we're in college, i think that what we called destiny... But in the fast food i guess this is only a part time job... A student can still work while studying but this job is not for long period and many of them take this only for a experience because it has a relevance to the course they up to,.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: