Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

Is any kind of jobs are available on TrustLogics??. Governmental verified job was also in need to be legal, what process will TrustLogics Project will do??. Is the project first register in government for legalized??. Team didn't discuss it on your whitepaper as far as I know.
Maybe TrustLogics Project covers different jobs, governmental and non-governmental. Of course jobs that was legal only. Team must be choosy on job specially if it is legal on the country and on the law by itself. Legal works must be on the important place second on the privacy and security matters
TrustLogics should seek also valid certificates, legal documents and proof of existence to the company. They should also know the identity of the recruiters so that, jobseekers have a solid proof that their work is legalized by the government. They should also be transparent to the jobseekers because we need to know how safe and secure we are in a company.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liam8209

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.
If we look at it logically, we can notice that applying in real life and in trustlogics require a money. The difference is that, we can save more if we will use trustlogics than we will apply personally. Aside from that, we can lessen the perspiration that will gonna run to our body if we will use this application.

Hassle free and we manage our own time, that's what trustlogics suppose to do to the community.
That's right, in real life so you're looking for a job to make money but as you looking for employment you will provide money for documents medical required by companies but there is no guarantee that you will be able to work with their company. In trustlogics you save time and money you can easily find a job.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.
With pretty much the use of blockchain technology and AI, TrustLogics came up with a very innovative way of hiring. With such capabilities and technology we can pretty much assure in this kind of scenario that with TrustLogics employment rates can plummet up.
Yes it's true and im afraid with all of this feature and upgrade that made it so easy to use maybe will result to a jobseeker become lazy at the process of hiring and also now trust logics launched their mobile app again it made so convenient to apply by only using your mobile phone you have a great chance to have a job what else can they possibly upgrade...Grin
I think it's depends from the jobseeker of how they'll handle all the upgrades and updates of trust logics, for sure if they are serious on what they are doing and they want to have job they would definitely use this as advantage of an easy recruitment process from the trust logics that cannot be seen on other platforms...
If a person is lazy, he will not want to work anymore. but if you see if someone is using the trustlogic app, she wants to have a job. a trustlogic app is a great help to job seekers is a quick way or system finding a right job for you.
Everyone wants to have a proper job who will sustain in their daily needs, but the real problem sometimes is the money that they can use in applying for a job. Trustlogics can gave them a chance to find a job using the application on cellphone they will find a perfect job that suited on their skills.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Is any kind of jobs are available on TrustLogics??. Governmental verified job was also in need to be legal, what process will TrustLogics Project will do??. Is the project first register in government for legalized??. Team didn't discuss it on your whitepaper as far as I know.
Maybe TrustLogics Project covers different jobs, governmental and non-governmental. Of course jobs that was legal only. Team must be choosy on job specially if it is legal on the country and on the law by itself. Legal works must be on the important place second on the privacy and security matters
TrustLogics should seek also valid certificates, legal documents and proof of existence to the company. They should also know the identity of the recruiters so that, jobseekers have a solid proof that their work is legalized by the government. They should also be transparent to the jobseekers because we need to know how safe and secure we are in a company.

Besides their company would be at stake if those jobs they put would be illegal, that is why it should be fair that both needs to be legally accepted. It is also the reason why they asked for legal certificates and other government records which proves the persons interests.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

These article is very helpful to us,for us to know what is the role of the artificial intelligence or most commonly known as (AI) in the trust logic's project platform.
And through this article the job seekers and also the recruiters can easily understand and be more updated on the happenings in the trust logic project platform. Thank you for sharing this worth reading article.

Trustlogic will try to indicate most of the details about the job, salary , requirments, area of the job and experience needed. Will they be able to rate the employers to know if they are trustworthy and dont have any issue about its company? Like delayed salary or no benefits for the employee?

I think they should include the trust ratings of each employer in Trustlogics platform. So that jobseekers will be able to decide which company will they apply. It is important for us to know how an employee feels working on that certain company.

Great idea. And I also believe that this idea should also apply to all the jobseekers out there because it may be a form of rating to their services and may also help the companies or employers to be able to choose easily and filter out all the applicants faster than how fast the process would be already.
disney333

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
We will appreciate if anyone joins our platform, as it is very secure, simple and very best to all the employee who's are looking for the job in their respective fields and according to their skills. Because every company/organization needs an employee who is eligible or suitable for the specific profile/designation. TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.

The trust logic project actually requires to examine a drug test and also validate the information that the job seekers, applicants as well as the employers will submit to the trust logic and also in addition to the statement above the recruiters will require the job seekers and applicants to pass all the information and requirements that is being given by theae recruiters after which these information will be passed to the validators to check if there is nothing wrong with in it.

I really do not understand why people are so worried about the drug test results of a person in this industry, specially on this project with the platform it presents. I mean, obviously, any jobseeker not reaching his required performance in work can be kicked out so easily, so why even bother? Just doesn't make sense.
There is a fear of job seekers if they are using a illegal drug because they will not pass the validators of trustlogics and they wanted to have a job but they did not get it because of using drugs. For all things or jobs using of drugs are prohibited so it should be avoided.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

Besides their company would be at stake if those jobs they put would be illegal, that is why it should be fair that both needs to be legally accepted. It is also the reason why they asked for legal certificates and other government records which proves the persons interests.

I think a similar question has been asked previously and Trustlogics already made an answer. Trustlogics with the help of their partner validators will verify information "legally". Trustlogics do respect the law and they want to be compliant with the law as well. Trustlogics will have partnership with countries similar to existing ones thus, as a company, they should be registered to be able to operate. However, Trustlogics platform is online and may involve work outside your country and may not have yet form partnership with your country, thus it is not illegal in a sense that the work provided is outside your country. I'm not really a legal expert, but I do believe that Trustlogics will do comply with the law and do their job legally.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

okay, what will happen to those datas of the job applicants that would get hired? are you going to separate it from those datas that are not yet hired? and if ever the hired applicants wishes to apply again for another job in the future , would they still e able to use their previous datas? 

Maybe they can still use previous data but they required to update it for the recruiter will know about their current status, and now with the QR scan where you can update your status and send to many company you want as easy as abc... With the trust logics you hold your own data and your authorization needed in every steps of the hiring process...
Although trustlogics are the best revolution of blockchain technology today were data are very secure compared to other platform technology , but I think we also some by disadvantage  to this case, because  users can no longer freely share their information between different platforms, due to is very complicated,in other words data hoarding is now are the norm,to additional identity, so that theft will be raise.

roy.ashton

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.

Yes it will be more convenient to apply for a job using Trustlogics platform. I believe that Trustlogics will be expanding globally. I would like to ask if Trustlogics do have prospective partners in the South-East Asian Countries.
evilgreed

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

Agreed, if all applicants will discover Trustlogics for sure majority of them will going to have a job for sure, and yet the most good of it their

personal data will be put into safe security location where applicants will be much comfortable of it. Because trustlogics built this platform

to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions.

This project only shows that the developers are taking advantage to what is the trend as of right now, correct me if were wrong, but most people nowadays rely on internet mostly, so we could also expect that people are much likely hunting jobs online and this could be one of the solution.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

█████

█████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

okay, what will happen to those datas of the job applicants that would get hired? are you going to separate it from those datas that are not yet hired? and if ever the hired applicants wishes to apply again for another job in the future , would they still e able to use their previous datas? 

Maybe they can still use previous data but they required to update it for the recruiter will know about their current status, and now with the QR scan where you can update your status and send to many company you want as easy as abc... With the trust logics you hold your own data and your authorization needed in every steps of the hiring process...
Although trustlogics are the best revolution of blockchain technology today were data are very secure compared to other platform technology , but I think we also some by disadvantage  to this case, because  users can no longer freely share their information between different platforms, due to is very complicated,in other words data hoarding is now are the norm,to additional identity, so that theft will be raise.
well,,to control this case firmly, ( theft will be raise) trustlogics platform will aim to create setting permission from decentralized ecosystem, when user will  be share through their professional data across from different platforms together with setting permission,while  jobseeker can harness the power of trustlogics partner validators,which independent services provider to maintain the leverage digital porfolio and recieve ratings from service provided.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
Recruiter and Jobseeker.

I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Yes it will be more convenient to apply for a job using Trustlogics platform. I believe that Trustlogics will be expanding globally. I would like to ask if Trustlogics do have prospective partners in the South-East Asian Countries.

I think Trustlogics will going to have a prospective partners in the south east Asian countries because as you look at their WP the mobile apps

and the web are available which means anywhere in the world now can use this not only the Asian countries but also the western countries too

I think. Maybe right they're been thinking or already had plan it almost. But lest see what they can do about it. Though, we know their

intention was quite good and interesting in the sight of the people who are unemployed.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

I think the relevant information will be automatically highlighted to remind the user that he can activate this information to be able to get the job. These are work-related information that every employer should see. And this made possible by the use of  Trustlogics platform, where the job seeker can choose who can really have access to this information.
I can't get the grip. If i am applying for a job, why would i hide my qualifications  and credentials or any other information that  will benefit me , unless i.like to hide something. I don't see any disadvatage in making your entire profile accessible to companies.

Work experience and Educational background should be publicly posted on your profile. These shouldn't be hidden because this might be needed if a potential employer wants to hire you. I think the one that should be kept in private is the personal information like Tax number, Social Security number, or any other identification number because these are prone to identity theft. These personal details will only be available if the job seeker permits to submit it to their recruiter.

Are you familiar with linkedn? I think there are similarities with Linkedn and Trustlogics as a professional data platform. And yes, Linkedn was also subjected to hackers attack and many user profiles where compromised. But still, people use Linkedn due to the convenience and with the credibility they have made for themselves. Trustlogics will surely have a better system since it runs on Blockchain and user data are verified by their partner validators.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

The thing with artificial intelligence is that it is very handy for everyone because it can save a lot of time and manpower because it can finish a job in an instant that may take a normal person lots of time to finish. It is so easy, just put commands then you already have a worker that can do the job of hundreds of normal people.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Great question ma'am!

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

The thing with artificial intelligence is that it is very handy for everyone because it can save a lot of time and manpower because it can finish a job in an instant that may take a normal person lots of time to finish. It is so easy, just put commands then you already have a worker that can do the job of hundreds of normal people.

I think the Artificial Intelligence for this project will be used to match job requirements to the existing pool for prospective applicants that will match the qualification for the said job requirement. In this way it will be more convenient for companies to find qualified applicants.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

Agreed, if all applicants will discover Trustlogics for sure majority of them will going to have a job for sure, and yet the most good of it their

personal data will be put into safe security location where applicants will be much comfortable of it. Because trustlogics built this platform

to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions.

This project only shows that the developers are taking advantage to what is the trend as of right now, correct me if were wrong, but most people nowadays rely on internet mostly, so we could also expect that people are much likely hunting jobs online and this could be one of the solution.
But despite online hunting will be inn,we have also some disadvantage compitation,and we have one of millions  people vying for jobs and apply thousand for the same job,due to convenience  factor appeals to all compitators as well, even when you're searching for jobs outside your area, you're competing with job seekers in that region and people applying for the same job from every other nation,so that this kind of problem will be fixed of truslogics? and  what is the main platform to prevent of this case?

evilgreed

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

Great question ma'am!

I agree with Roy.

I think the Artificial Intelligence for this project will be used to match job requirements to the existing pool for prospective applicants that will match the qualification for the said job requirement. In this way it will be more convenient for companies to find qualified applicants.

Arificial college is mend to help people to make an easier life. The  application of AI to this project helps boost the projects capability and its ability to provide more efficient and effective service to users.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

█████

█████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
We are going to provide jobseeker a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. if jobseeker wishes to validate the profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. And TrustLogics making employer’s decision-making process smoother.

It will be the job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results.

And soon they will get the right job for their capabilities and skills?
everything will run smooth as long we (jobseekers) will follow what the rule of the platform is.
how will people be safe? or be sure that the information and documents are in safe and will never share online.

nothing is sure, but for those who would want to get a job and be employed to be able to earn a living , they will definitely take risk and succeed than be safe but hungry. It is like a person working as a driver knows that road accidents happened everyday on the road but still risk driving and working to earn.

Yup, that would most probably be the case. It is easy for middle class or rich people to say that there will be no one who would dare to risk it because it is new but in reality, there will be a lot of risk takers that will be happy to take the risks because it would mean having bread on the table or starving to death.

Thank you for giving us this kind of information regarding trust logic project platform, this will serves as a great help to the people who wants to register to the trustlogic project platform
Rommel24

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

But despite online hunting will be inn,we have also some disadvantage compitation,and we have one of millions  people vying for jobs and apply thousand for the same job,due to convenience  factor appeals to all compitators as well, even when you're searching for jobs outside your area, you're competing with job seekers in that region and people applying for the same job from every other nation,so that this kind of problem will be fixed of truslogics? and  what is the main platform to prevent of this case?
I think it will be solve,because trustlogics will have smart contact to resolve this kind of problem,which aim to develop a hybrid approach by its blockchain solution,and which approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of user people but also in
globally,
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.

A qualified job seeker who has a good data on his/her resume could actually get a matched by several companies job requirements, this is favorable to the job seekers, they won't be needing to go to different place and companies just to submit their data.

that's for sure, the trust logic will reduce all the total financial expenses of the applicants or the job seekers,
why can I say it? because the applicant doesn't need to travel from one point to another places just to find jobs . it is like one click away and one search from your mobile phones.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: