Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?
Are you a time traveler? It seems like you are under the 18th century. We have advanced technology and part of it, communication will not become hassle and expensive. We can search someone around the world and talk to them like just in a real life, all of this are affordable right now because internet brings the most cheaper and fastest communication even you are in the polars of the globe. Therefore, it will not cost a lot from the companies to call their applicants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 01:45:13 PM by Jlimao28

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
I agree with your opinion and I think it will help the users to boost their confidence in applying for a job. In addition, users will give also their best to perform well due to the fact that they will get some rewards. Trusts or Merit, it will symbolize the dedication and being wise of the worker.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

The younger the player the better.
Fresh and young can get more experience and knowledge in the future.
But there are so many company that are not looking with age of their applicants.
its all about experience and talents.

Employers would naturally want an experienced and skilled employee. Young and fresh graduates are often turned down because they lack the requirement of being experienced in their own field because of that many fresh graduates are usually unemployed.

Well you have some point, but in reality some company in my country is like fresh graduate unlike to those have expirences becuase the offered salary for fresh graduate are low compared to those skilled and experiences jobseeker that sometimes is not deal to offered low salary so that, is one of the reason why some company offered to hired fresh gradute unlike to jobseeker have those experience , and I think trustlogics are much fair to those jobseeker, whether with or without experience,

Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.
yeah with more country that allow trust logics to be there source of jobs in the future i think both of them will benefit this project, if many jobseeker will come to trust logics means many opportunities waiting for them and also for the company... Then the company  will grow and soon their country will benifit's the revenue from the company's profits...

For me people nowadays are very fast on adopting change because were on technological era.
As far as people teach how it will be use it will be very easy for them to access.
As long as it has good effect for themselves it would be easy for them to learn to.

Yes, you are absolutely right. People nowadays want everything that's new and always wants to be on the trendiest things. That is just how people are.  So I think trust logics should really post a tutorial on how to use their platform; perhaps a video.

I do also hope that the trust logic project platform will reah their goal and for the trust logic to.reach their success it is a must for the people to support this very promising project. Good luck to.the trust logic team.

I think it wont be a problem for a project like this to gather more people adopt to this platform. It has a very straightforward vision and mission to the Hiring Industry. It is like email to internet and blockchain to bitcoin and crypto, and this projects platform can utilize and innovate the Hiring Industry even more.

For now they will surely  have no problem on making partner to other neighboring country as long as they can prove its platforms capability and what it can do to improve their nations job recruitment and economy.

That is right, and we all know that the society needs a solution to the unemployed problem in their country, and the TrustLogics is ready to gave a solution to that problem. We can say that the project can make a good result when it is open in many countries.
that's true becuase trustlogics in my country unemployeed  person are widely increased year by year that will caused also decreased on economics stability,if truslogics are able to be succeed,we help also boost to their econnomy of one country which have able a job form jobless person in their nation, through in trustlogics platform.

I  believe that Trustlogics will be able to contribute in lessening the unemployed. Its a great social contribution for the to be able to bridge and connect job-seekers with their potential employers or recruiters. The verification process that can be requested by both job-seeker and employer is a great feature specially for those who are seeking to work overseas. I hope that they will succeed in their Pilot Testing of the project and become available in more countries in the future.

This could be a major breakthrough to the economic crisis that this country is experiencing. It may be just a medium
but the effect of it will be impactful. TrustLogics' system and how they operate relieves people of the stresses caused
by finding a job.

kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.
Well that is depends on the company, but in the TrustLogics i think they are not concern about the age of the people, they are just the one who validate of the personal data of the applicant. Some company allows applicants even they are at the middle ages, as long as they can do their job well its enough.
I agree with you, the project of trustlogics is not based on job-seeking age but if you have the characteristics, knowledge and skills they can accept you for a job. Because more countries do not look at age of the person, but they still help older applicants to have the work they deserve and what they can do.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

I'm not one sided here, but I think that personal interview is better, because it will benefits both parties since they will able to know who they work with and who will work for them.
Besides if the employee badly needs a job he or she must take a risk.

Agreed, I think it is better to be interviewed personally so that you can able to know the attitude of your boss and how you'll manage in dealing with their attitudes. And even if you say that the online interviewing is practiced in your country, traditional way of interviewing still better.

We must learn to set the limits on ourselves. TrustLogics can help but at the end of the day, it is still the discernment
of the people that will define whether the use of TrustLogics will be of good image or bad.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.

you have brilliant idea  nellayar,becuase it help also to trustlogics to build the trust of other company if applicants have a symbols from good sign to look the employer as  good employee in the past company,I think this system are also effective way to attached the system of trustlogics if in case,
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Seems very absorbing!
The spotless project,  good approach.good luck guys.
It's incredibly good that there will be a platform like Trustlogics that can help solve problems such as unemployment, and also speed up the hiring process with the help of trusted data!
i agree,very incredible and promising project that worth to invest in. trustlogic will solve the current unemployment issue our economy is facing now. it will help job seekers in hunting for jobs and applying to one become more easier.

it is nice to see that the trustlogics have an great opportunities to all, I hope this project will much more develop and success in the future and also in other peoples that they will give an chance to have a work.
Well, at this time the people who are fresh graduate has no reason to say that they have no money to go and find a job because job is anywhere and they are just do it in a minutes to apply online, make some try for the job seekers so that they proof that the TrustLogics is different from others.
Trustlogics makes it easier for our previous job search system. This is a faster process when you just apply online and using their trustlogics apps you can find work according to your personal information and capabilities. You will not spend much time participating in the job fair.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.
yeah with more country that allow trust logics to be there source of jobs in the future i think both of them will benefit this project, if many jobseeker will come to trust logics means many opportunities waiting for them and also for the company... Then the company  will grow and soon their country will benifit's the revenue from the company's profits...

For me people nowadays are very fast on adopting change because were on technological era.
As far as people teach how it will be use it will be very easy for them to access.
As long as it has good effect for themselves it would be easy for them to learn to.

Yes, you are absolutely right. People nowadays want everything that's new and always wants to be on the trendiest things. That is just how people are.  So I think trust logics should really post a tutorial on how to use their platform; perhaps a video.

I do also hope that the trust logic project platform will reah their goal and for the trust logic to.reach their success it is a must for the people to support this very promising project. Good luck to.the trust logic team.

I think it wont be a problem for a project like this to gather more people adopt to this platform. It has a very straightforward vision and mission to the Hiring Industry. It is like email to internet and blockchain to bitcoin and crypto, and this projects platform can utilize and innovate the Hiring Industry even more.

For now they will surely  have no problem on making partner to other neighboring country as long as they can prove its platforms capability and what it can do to improve their nations job recruitment and economy.

That is right, and we all know that the society needs a solution to the unemployed problem in their country, and the TrustLogics is ready to gave a solution to that problem. We can say that the project can make a good result when it is open in many countries.
that's true becuase trustlogics in my country unemployeed  person are widely increased year by year that will caused also decreased on economics stability,if truslogics are able to be succeed,we help also boost to their econnomy of one country which have able a job form jobless person in their nation, through in trustlogics platform.

I  believe that Trustlogics will be able to contribute in lessening the unemployed. Its a great social contribution for the to be able to bridge and connect job-seekers with their potential employers or recruiters. The verification process that can be requested by both job-seeker and employer is a great feature specially for those who are seeking to work overseas. I hope that they will succeed in their Pilot Testing of the project and become available in more countries in the future.
That is right, TrustLogics will surely like by many countries as they can see the potential of this project that having accepted and cooperated with other company and for sure that the project will automatically accepted by our new generation.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.

Hi it would be great if you could read the whitepaper so you can get a better understanding about the project.
Here is the link by the way. https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
I would like to ask you if you are familiar with professional data platform like linkedin? Trustlogics is similar to this that will run on blockchain. Trustlogics is not an Agency but a platform where you can register, put your professional data and apply for a job. Trustlogics aims to shorten the hiring process buy offering verification of data for companies thru their partner validators. Eventually they will be able to gather a pool of validated professional data, which will be highly sought after by companies. You can read further discussions on this thread or refer to the whitepaper to get a better idea about the project. Chao!

Hi, its really helpful that you shared the link to the whitepaper. I was wondering why he said that Trustlogics is an Agency. Thanks to reading the whitepaper I can see that it is not. I also read the posts here in this forum and it seems that Trustlogics did receive an award right? I think you will not be able to receive an award if you are not a good company. Anyway, I hope to learn more about Trustlogics.

Thank you for sharing the whitepaper. I am still reading it but I get to understand more about Trustlogics. Anyway I would like to ask if it will be available globally? Will there be a need for Trustlogics to partner with different countries?

I hope it will be available globally.Trustlogics will probably need international partners in order to reach out almost every country.The purpose and intention is clear so it makes Trustlogics trustworthy.All that's left is how and when they will materialize the project.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

you have brilliant idea  nellayar,becuase it help also to trustlogics to build the trust of other company if applicants have a symbols from good sign to look the employer as  good employee in the past company,I think this system are also effective way to attached the system of trustlogics if in case,

base on their white paper trustlogics will have own validator who  can validated the jobseeker if will passed the criteria of their platform trustlogics ,so that ,if applicant will not passed the complete requirement base on their platform it well not entertain immediately becuase it also wasted on their time.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

Dear Community!
Mr. KEY, our advisor, is going to represent TrustLogics in the London Blockchain Summit on 26th and 27th June 2018. Mr. KEY- Managing Director of "KEY Difference Media," is Blockchain enthusiast and has previously led astonishing results to crypto-startups across the globe.
For Instant Help, Join us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Wow, two great news in the same day! I really am so excited to see what more the trustlogics team still has in store for all its supporters. I believe that they are really working hard on this project to make it succeed. All those that are still doubting, leave it on the door and do not make the same mistakes you did when you did not invest on bitcoins at 2014.
Well we can see the good result of the project even not finished, this will be great and a big help for the TrustLogics to show what they can do and nothing is impossible on the hand of people who are believing on this project. More people will be interested and likely to be part of this project though.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

Lol. This project wouldn't even exist had it happened that they did not have professionals in their team. It is obviously a necessity to have professionals in your team when starting a project to even know what to do. With this caliber, I am certain that they havr great professionals in their team.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Maybe you have some point for those jobseeker are not bravely to face online interview at her employeer,but if jobseeker are through didecated to finding their job even the online interview will have to face it, because in reality traditionaly method this feeling are commonly expressed naturally,for some jobseeker will not brave, but the essence of these, whether you like it or not  personal interview or online interview will happen becuase is need to sytem, if you have to have a job.
Well, this is not new in the online job, that some will need and online interview, but some people are likely choose to make some interview in traditional way or what we called personal interview because they can see the recruiters or the one who interview.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.
many partnership is more to come for sure, big companies or even the small ones would definitely render
recruitment services fron Trustlogic

Indeed. When this goes live, I am sure that the traffic will be so unimaginable. Companies all over the world will see this platform and take interest along with the many jobless people. And day by day, a lot more will be coming. There is no way to stop this project and all of these people will then be curious about crypto and study it then become a crypto enthusiast. This will contribute to mass adoption. What a great concept.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Is this news makes sense? Is the partnership of the TrustLogics Team will cause data leaks? For me the more the TrustLogics having partners in the platform the more the chance of leaking of the data and other document files of a ones person. That's on my opinion only.
I think this one makes some  people having a doubt about their personal data will leak, but we are looking forward for the good result on it that i think the TrustLogics can make the job seekers files privately and even they have some partnership on the others they will sure that everything will be alright.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

It would be like merits or demerits which will show the kind of attitude a job seeker has for his jobs and how the employers feel about the applicant or jobseeker. This will then build up the reputation of the jobseeker. I just hope that there won't be any personal issues included in the ratings that the employers give to the jobseekers. That would be a scatry scenario.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: