Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
rosywyt

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

In the recruitment process, often the top candidates get off the market quickly. TrustLogics can help you seize the most exceptional and verified applicants as soon as they start looking out for a new opportunity.
For more information read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Trustlogics platform does really a bunch of help in the recruitment process!They are saving a lot in terms of money-funding the search for right candidates, time- for no longer going through a long process of hiring and most of all being freed from hiring the the wrong eemployee because jobseekers have gone through validation.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?
I well trust also to trustlogics system that this kind of problem doubful,fearful about negative feeling if validators are also valid  came from trustlogics ,due to I  should really think that this case will already fix before you have to ask the question to trustlogics platform.

Well, the direct approach for this is that it will be indicated on your profile. Once a user profile is Authenticated by the Validators, they can digitally stamp it with Trustlogics Certified. Validation will be based on documents and record particularly on your educational background, if you submitted a copy of your diploma or TOR, or even just put your course and school on the platform. this can be verified from your school. Other details can be checked like if you have a criminal record or your past employment.
that's why trustlogics are able to widely user for the future and also some private employeer are also know the great system of trustlogics because this platform are very unique compared to other platfrom despite on going process  base on thier rode map platform,due to  will also recieve the achievent award came from other sector,to be one of trusted company from other sector.

actually,in their whitepaper they said that candidates,jobseekers rather needs to send their personal data in order to make their own profile with trustlogics the validator will have some marks or stamps of certification to know that,that validator is trustlogics certified.

Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!

It is nice to know that the trustlogics have a Great platform and this platform have the most impressive system that is really amaze me because it will help a lot of people in every nation, hope to see that this project will be successful in the future.
yes it is, and hopefully it will really be administered soon and without further problems hopefully it will succeed and continue to bloom even more. this is really a great opportunity to those who seek jobs online and has a problem regarding jobhirings and any other stuffs related to employment.
The timing of the launching the TrustLogics a vital key to its success. Some people are already longing for it. Just little
more bit of a push, the anticipation created by the purpose of TrustLogics will fuel its improving image to the society.
Of course, it all boils down on to the efficiency of TrustLogics' platform when used by the public.

well, i must say trustlogics is getting more and more wonderful each day. the odds of success for trustlogic is very high. i cant imagine trustlogics launching their project to the public and giving opportunities for those people who are in need of jobs.

Agreed, They offer some services that a job seeker will definitely like to, it is convenient for them to partake in this kind of platform, It will be easy for them to submit their application online without any hassle in the out side world, that is the advantage of trust logics platform.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!

It is nice to know that the trustlogics have a Great platform and this platform have the most impressive system that is really amaze me because it will help a lot of people in every nation, hope to see that this project will be successful in the future.
yes it is, and hopefully it will really be administered soon and without further problems hopefully it will succeed and continue to bloom even more. this is really a great opportunity to those who seek jobs online and has a problem regarding jobhirings and any other stuffs related to employment.
As we observe there are lots of people who supports this project as they can see that this project is very useful when the job seekers find it out that they are very great and beside this is a big help for them to find a better job immediately.
Indeed it actually helps a lot in the employment field, most specially those who are seeking jobs and still not able to find what is suited for them and what they really wanted. That is one of the most in demand fields as of now, and nobody has guts to make action towards that, and as we can see this is one of the methods that can help all along with their platform.
That is the most important parts of this project, to give exactly a job that fit for the right profile... In other jobs industry you'll get a job for sure, but don't have right validations process like they have here in trustlogics...
bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

The timing of the launching the TrustLogics a vital key to its success. Some people are already longing for it. Just little
more bit of a push, the anticipation created by the purpose of TrustLogics will fuel its improving image to the society.
Of course, it all boils down on to the efficiency of TrustLogics' platform when used by the public.

well, i must say trustlogics is getting more and more wonderful each day. the odds of success for trustlogic is very high. i cant imagine trustlogics launching their project to the public and giving opportunities for those people who are in need of jobs.
It's true, I’ve seeing success in the project of trustlogics. Their platform is great, it has great benefits to everyone and the people that continue use trustlogics app not just for employers especially for job seekers.
joeljames23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

I guess so but even before the needs of employment in every country is a big issue, goverment have many solution to it but is not meet the needed answer for the problems... Reason to build many employment company local and international, but no one seems to give the best services from them until the trustlogics came to the scene...
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

Did you know that almost 33% of job openings remain vacant for more than 3 months? Using the power of peer-to-peer hiring system, TrustLogics aims to close vacant positions faster.
Read Our WhitePaper Here- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

For Instant Help Join Us On Telegram - https://t.me/trustlogics
Absolutely true! Even without that statistics, I can say that job vacancy remains in a couple of months because the procedure of hiring is really difficult and slow. No matter how many applicants will apply in a certain company, there are always a problem dealing with hiring a worker. Too much time is consumed in interviewing and passing of the requirements, 3 months is not enough to comply thousands of applicants who are enable to work on.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Did you know that almost 33% of job openings remain vacant for more than 3 months? Using the power of peer-to-peer hiring system, TrustLogics aims to close vacant positions faster.

Absolutely true! Even without that statistics, I can say that job vacancy remains in a couple of months because the procedure of hiring is really difficult and slow. No matter how many applicants will apply in a certain company, there are always a problem dealing with hiring a worker. Too much time is consumed in interviewing and passing of the requirements, 3 months is not enough to comply thousands of applicants who are enable to work on.
Using trustlogics application, it will become easy to fulfill this job vacancy. It will also help individual people to know when and where does a certain company opens for an employment. Because of trustlogics, looking for a suitable employee will become easy. Aside from that, it will allocate to everyone a job based upon their needs and capacity.

kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

I guess so but even before the needs of employment in every country is a big issue, goverment have many solution to it but is not meet the needed answer for the problems... Reason to build many employment company local and international, but no one seems to give the best services from them until the trustlogics came to the scene...
Trustlogics can be the answer to our problems about our job search maybe governments of different parts of the country see the problem of lack of work but they cannot solve it. So the goal of trustlogics is to fix this kind of problem facing of each country to speed up the job search system.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Andycalum

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Agreed, They offer some services that a job seeker will definitely like to, it is convenient for them to partake in this kind of platform, It will be easy for them to submit their application online without any hassle in the out side world, that is the advantage of trust logics platform.

Trustlogics platform is something like an answered prayer for jobseekers and recruitment agencies. Both may have been looking for this kind of platform long before that makes job application and hiring be done efficiently and effectively. Trustlogics really amazes me of how they came up with this kind of platform that truly addresses something significant in the workforce marketplace.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 03:54:02 PM by Ems30

In other words if trustlogics has been succeed the past of nightmare jobseeker when apply to job at traditonal way will not be longer at the new generation today because through at trustlogics platform it will assure that jobseeker will secure the future if honest too to their document,
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

Using trustlogics application, it will become easy to fulfill this job vacancy. It will also help individual people to know when and where does a certain company opens for an employment. Because of trustlogics, looking for a suitable employee will become easy. Aside from that, it will allocate to everyone a job based upon their needs and capacity.
Aside from that it make assure that trustlogics will offered also stayble job or only contratual job? or depend upon to need of employer to their company ? due to im ny country despite it will hard to find the job its will also contain contralization method..like 6 months contract only or depend upon  the  status of company if their business  product are indemand will hired a lot of applicant but if demand are low it will cause endo for some employee,that's the problem of some jobseeker in my country,
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.
It will also show which is which and which are the deserving ones, of course it doesn't mean other spplicants don't stand a chance or they don't have what it takes to be hired. Still they will be accepted and can be working but i cannot really assure how they will handle such things because that issue must be solve by them technically.

WHAT are you talking about?
which is which on what?
lets wait! everyone deserve on their feet and position with the nature they need to have.
this platform is all about getting every person on that target with knowledge and talent.
if you have the talent and certificates you have place on this one if dont have then sorry.

Right! If you don't have any skills you're not suitable to stay on this project, because Trustlogics is for the individuals who have talents even you are

disabled you are still welcome here as long as you have skill, if I am not mistaken. That's why trustlogics have validators who will approve the request

from the job seekers.

That is one of the most important feature of this project that I love the most among others because it highlights a fair hiring system that reaches the hearts of all the supporters. It gives a slight glance on the good side of the personalities of the big minds behind this project. Just amazing go team trust logics.!
Many online application here don't have a fair hiring system, they are just simply check the personal data then and don't give a time to the applicant to show their skills. In this project many jobseekers was given a chance to show their skills and find a job easily.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

Of course there will be a wide variety of jobs and set of skills that will be available and required in the platform itself. The thing is that it will not happen as soon as the platform launches, but it will certainly happen after a few months when the platform matures and gets to gather a lot of companies and jobseekers. This will be a successful project, that is for sure.
Khayem

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

Yes, I think so, too.Citing my country, government's solution like conducting job fair for job seekers and employers does not address the issue of matching the right jobseeker to the position available on the employer's side.And after conducting an interview, validating what was written in jobseeker's curriculum vitae is limited as compared to Trustlogics' service where these things are being covered.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.
It will also show which is which and which are the deserving ones, of course it doesn't mean other spplicants don't stand a chance or they don't have what it takes to be hired. Still they will be accepted and can be working but i cannot really assure how they will handle such things because that issue must be solve by them technically.

WHAT are you talking about?
which is which on what?
lets wait! everyone deserve on their feet and position with the nature they need to have.
this platform is all about getting every person on that target with knowledge and talent.
if you have the talent and certificates you have place on this one if dont have then sorry.

Right! If you don't have any skills you're not suitable to stay on this project, because Trustlogics is for the individuals who have talents even you are

disabled you are still welcome here as long as you have skill, if I am not mistaken. That's why trustlogics have validators who will approve the request

from the job seekers.

That is one of the most important feature of this project that I love the most among others because it highlights a fair hiring system that reaches the hearts of all the supporters. It gives a slight glance on the good side of the personalities of the big minds behind this project. Just amazing go team trust logics.!

Yes I agree, this really is very important for a lot of people because at the end of the day, when people can have a lot of options to choose from, what will matter the most is how platform developers love and treat the users/customers of their platform. An understanding and considerate platform is what all of us dream of. To be easy to approach and easy to talk with and gives flexible choices.
Well if i were to be asked which will i choose and what would be my basis then i would surely choose something that gives good quality if services and has an approachable customer service. One of the aspects i am actually looking forward is how they gibe good service and how they will cater all the inquiries of the users.
That is right, because jobseekers also look on the attitude and how they treat them by the employer when they apply even online and to have a job immediately, they also want a good services and quick response of the validator to feel that they are welcome on the company.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Yup, I feel you bruh! Who in the right mind wouldn't be amazed by the concept of this project? And when you go and add up the skilled developing team to the already amazing project, you become more and more amazed. Protress are made very often, news and updates plus despite theur busy schedules in making the project even better and making sure it goes out as what people expect it to be, they still find time to respond to questions of curious supporters or people looking to contribute. I do not have even a single doubt about this project.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

Yup, I feel you bruh! Who in the right mind wouldn't be amazed by the concept of this project? And when you go and add up the skilled developing team to the already amazing project, you become more and more amazed. Protress are made very often, news and updates plus despite theur busy schedules in making the project even better and making sure it goes out as what people expect it to be, they still find time to respond to questions of curious supporters or people looking to contribute. I do not have even a single doubt about this project.
The team includes large specialists from various industries with many years of experience. In a couple of years, the industry can change dramatically and this is absolutely logical and correct.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Well, as far as I can see, this thread really is gaining a lot of attention from lots and lots of people. I can already sense a huge success coming for this project. I think that as the days go by, and more announcements of progress and partnerships get mentioned, there will be even more people that will be wanting to contribute in this project. I am very excited for this time to hapoen because it will help all the supporter, contributors and even more the users to be of their platform.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?
I well trust also to trustlogics system that this kind of problem doubful,fearful about negative feeling if validators are also valid  came from trustlogics ,due to I  should really think that this case will already fix before you have to ask the question to trustlogics platform.

Well, the direct approach for this is that it will be indicated on your profile. Once a user profile is Authenticated by the Validators, they can digitally stamp it with Trustlogics Certified. Validation will be based on documents and record particularly on your educational background, if you submitted a copy of your diploma or TOR, or even just put your course and school on the platform. this can be verified from your school. Other details can be checked like if you have a criminal record or your past employment.
that's why trustlogics are able to widely user for the future and also some private employeer are also know the great system of trustlogics because this platform are very unique compared to other platfrom despite on going process  base on thier rode map platform,due to  will also recieve the achievent award came from other sector,to be one of trusted company from other sector.

actually,in their whitepaper they said that candidates,jobseekers rather needs to send their personal data in order to make their own profile with trustlogics the validator will have some marks or stamps of certification to know that,that validator is trustlogics certified.

Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.

That's right, other people wants to be sure that they will no longer be fooled by people. the trustlogics will surely that they will be certified not just in some country but in the whole nation. because of their great system at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: