Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22109 times)
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

In the recruitment process, often the top candidates get off the market quickly. TrustLogics can help you seize the most exceptional and verified applicants as soon as they start looking out for a new opportunity.
For more information read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Trustlogics platform does really a bunch of help in the recruitment process!They are saving a lot in terms of money-funding the search for right candidates, time- for no longer going through a long process of hiring and most of all being freed from hiring the the wrong eemployee because jobseekers have gone through validation.

I agree! Top candidates are really updated on thing happening especially online news, and they'll surely be on the market available for hiring. Employers would be glad on this, not just employers, but big companies. No companies do not want the best to be included in their team.

Trustlogics will make things better in terms of hiring process and application process. This is the future of HR department. Both sides will gain on this, the job-seekers and employers. This will make job-seekers more competitive in some way.
It really matters for me. As a top "rankers" was on the top of the applicant list they will probably have the chance to get a good job than the other but the good thing about this news is they used to put out and swift off on the list easily the top rankers if they got a job and list a new participants that was on the bottom line. Good idea.
I don't understand what's the meaning of this but its sounds great. As the Top rank people will be swept of the list of top applicant if they got a job already, this is what I've only understand, lol. This project is great though.
Although it sound great ,what you said but I should reality  think that trustlogics platform will assure to be fair for  all jobseekers  because every person have has
 different strenght and weakness to other field must better it also look the ability to all jobseeker and find their job according to their ability,sometimes some employeer in traditional way has always look to their educational achievement like school achievent (if jobseeker are not honor student,they  have  no chance   to get a job he like ,it sad because it was happen to my friend before due to some employeer in my country it also look to this kind of achievement before decide to accept the jobseeker,I should trust to trustlogics that this kind of issue will not desame ,
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

In the recruitment process, often the top candidates get off the market quickly. TrustLogics can help you seize the most exceptional and verified applicants as soon as they start looking out for a new opportunity.
For more information read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Trustlogics platform does really a bunch of help in the recruitment process!They are saving a lot in terms of money-funding the search for right candidates, time- for no longer going through a long process of hiring and most of all being freed from hiring the the wrong eemployee because jobseekers have gone through validation.

I agree! Top candidates are really updated on thing happening especially online news, and they'll surely be on the market available for hiring. Employers would be glad on this, not just employers, but big companies. No companies do not want the best to be included in their team.

Trustlogics will make things better in terms of hiring process and application process. This is the future of HR department. Both sides will gain on this, the job-seekers and employers. This will make job-seekers more competitive in some way.
It really matters for me. As a top "rankers" was on the top of the applicant list they will probably have the chance to get a good job than the other but the good thing about this news is they used to put out and swift off on the list easily the top rankers if they got a job and list a new participants that was on the bottom line. Good idea.
I don't understand what's the meaning of this but its sounds great. As the Top rank people will be swept of the list of top applicant if they got a job already, this is what I've only understand, lol. This project is great though.
Although it sound great ,what you said but I should reality  think that trustlogics platform will assure to be fair for  all jobseekers  because every person have has
 different strenght and weakness to other field must better it also look the ability to all jobseeker and find their job according to their ability,sometimes some employeer in traditional way has always look to their educational achievement like school achievent (if jobseeker are not honor student,they  have  no chance   to get a job he like ,it sad because it was happen to my friend before due to some employeer in my country it also look to this kind of achievement before decide to accept the jobseeker,I should trust to trustlogics that this kind of issue will not desame ,
Yap I agree due to ,it was also happen to me ,its also proven that other employeer will also decrimination to other jobseeker so  that sometime the reflect to their person will affect also  to their emotinal aspect ,and cause also -low steem  to herself and confidence, because of their incident ,the nigtmare of this system are also widely in my country ,so that if trustlogics are succeed this nightmare will not happen again,at wishful thingking,,
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

Well, as far as I can see, this thread really is gaining a lot of attention from lots and lots of people. I can already sense a huge success coming for this project. I think that as the days go by, and more announcements of progress and partnerships get mentioned, there will be even more people that will be wanting to contribute in this project. I am very excited for this time to hapoen because it will help all the supporter, contributors and even more the users to be of their platform.
Aside from that, investors are really want to see the result of the project , as we can see that lots of people are waiting to the success of the project specially those who are supporting and part of this project, I am also hoping that this project will implement all over the world.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

Did you know that almost 33% of job openings remain vacant for more than 3 months? Using the power of peer-to-peer hiring system, TrustLogics aims to close vacant positions faster.
Read Our WhitePaper Here- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

For Instant Help Join Us On Telegram - https://t.me/trustlogics

Yup, this is exactly true. And this isost probably because of jobs not being known by lots of job seekers or not advertised/spreaded out enough for qualified jobseekers to even know of. And companies cannot even go and just accept random people that are not qualified or lack skills needed for the vacancies. Plus you have to add up the long process of verifying the documents submitted by the job seekers and identifying how real it is. Good thing comoanies don't have to go through all these hassle anymore because trust logics is here.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.
The point here is Trust Logic make an innovative project which is all job seekers are applicable on their system and they are making less of effort and time like submitting files which is this project is also aiming for and Trust logic platform has a reliable source of information which gives opportunity and have a decent job that is really suited for a jobless person.
Although I knew that the Validators are group of company and partners of the TrustLogics, how can we ensure that a persons on that specific parner of the company is trustworthy? Although they have the attestation and verification feature?

Dishonest worker’s profile data and documents was too common in the industry,
we can’t stop that in a very simple way but because of this project we will now be fair in many ways of employment and hiring. Good to know that this project exist in the hiring industry.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!

I strongly agree on you dude. This project t was so outstanding specially on the goal and vision setting.
They used to ensure the peoples profile in many ways of applying so many security features in the platform. Very trustworthy Team and Developers.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

they have one like this.

As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.
The point here is Trust Logic make an innovative project which is all job seekers are applicable on their system and they are making less of effort and time like submitting files which is this project is also aiming for and Trust logic platform has a reliable source of information which gives opportunity and have a decent job that is really suited for a jobless person.
Although I knew that the Validators are group of company and partners of the TrustLogics, how can we ensure that a persons on that specific parner of the company is trustworthy? Although they have the attestation and verification feature?

we can’t stop that in a very simple way but because of this project we will now be fair in many ways of employment and hiring. Good to know that this project exist in the hiring industry.

I do agree with this statement. We really need to return the trust of the people to the Employment Industry. Many dishonest people often falsified not only their documents but their experience and skills. They usually have flowery speech in their interviews to convince HR personnel that he or she has wide experience about the vacant position but in reality, it is not true. Trustlogics offers a solution for that and I am looking forward into it.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

I think something is not right here. Though you guys seem to want the top ranks to be off the list instantly if they already have a job which is correct about the system flow, I think you didn't get the main point. What I can understand about the statement is that when a top performing (exceptional) "verified" individual was about to resign, there is already a job for him/her. She/He will be on the top priority of the list among candidates. I think Trustlogics wants to encourage everyone to make their data verified so that they will be on top of the list.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

Better Ratings Lead To Better Earning
Ever since products and services found their way to the internet, buying products or hiring individual service providers (ISPs) became easy and convenient. Today, almost everything is available online and can be bought from the convenience of your couch but trusting the information available can be difficult as well as risky.
To Read Full Article Click Here.
Kindly Like Us On FACEBOOK Also For Instant Updates.

It is true and even the rating we find in the internet are also unreliable. Nowadays ratings and reviews can be manufactured, bought and manipulated. There is no really transparent and reliable ratings. But good thing with Trustlogics is, trust ratings of IPS are verified by partnered validators.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

Ever since products and services found their way to the internet, buying products or hiring individual service providers (ISPs) became easy and convenient. Today, almost everything is available online and can be bought from the convenience of your couch but trusting the information available can be difficult as well as risky.

It is true and even the rating we find in the internet are also unreliable. Nowadays ratings and reviews can be manufactured, bought and manipulated. There is no really transparent and reliable ratings. But good thing with Trustlogics is, trust ratings of IPS are verified by partnered validators.
This matter is very important. Trust rating is very important when it comes to finding a job. It is a very sensitive issue if an applicant’s record is found to be faulty and untrue. That will be a record for him/her.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

I do agree with you, 100%.  Ratings including review acts as the life of a jobseeker, in the community of recruitment companies. And with TrustLogics, with the help of partnered valIdators will definitely be a reliable ratings and review, which will result in the reliable evaluation also of the recruitment companies to their possible employees.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

I do agree with you, 100%.  Ratings including review acts as the life of a jobseeker, in the community of recruitment companies. And with TrustLogics, with the help of partnered valIdators will definitely be a reliable ratings and review, which will result in the reliable evaluation also of the recruitment companies to their possible employees.
Indeed, there is no way that ratings and reviEw be reliable, see, TrustLogics is earnIng the Trust of the recruitment companies, that is why this project is created.  In the are of hiring ISP, YOU are right, good ratings means high earnings, because the ratings and review will be the gauge to have customers coming up, but I have to say that it will be unfortunate for those getting a low rating or bad review.  So the tendency here, all ISP will definitely perform their job well to get high ratings and good review.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

Good opinion about your saying, because the trustlogic platform has an area to be equal to job seekers, because everybody has its own weaknesses and jobseekers looking for work according to its ability, so employers it is always focused on their education to achieve success, so trustlogic continues its desire to be more helpful especially for jobseekers to achieve its success in the future.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

they have one like this.

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.

I agree with you that trustlogic has proven to be a world-wide search engine with its excellent platform that helps jobseekers to maintain good service. So because trustlogic continues to be a good program to help people, so It's no wonder that it will be great in the future.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

they have one like this.

I agree with you that trustlogic has proven to be a world-wide search engine with its excellent platform that helps jobseekers to maintain good service. So because trustlogic continues to be a good program to help people, so It's no wonder that it will be great in the future.

Trustlogics will surely give the applicant a higher opportunity to get his dream job. Trustlogics will be able to connect users to the most suitable job that they want.  For companies, they don't need to worry since they can rely on the data that Trustlogics provide.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:34:45 AM

Did you know that almost 33% of job openings remain vacant for more than 3 months? Using the power of peer-to-peer hiring system, TrustLogics aims to close vacant positions faster.
Read Our WhitePaper Here- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

For Instant Help Join Us On Telegram - https://t.me/trustlogics

This is really something. 3 months is not quite an acceptable time to fill out a job. The workforce will really be affected by that practice or fact while many of the people don't have work. Trustlogics really is a great platform that will really help the applicants to have a better job in the shortest period of time.

Peer to peer hiring system, is like an extension of the advertisement of the vacant jobs and that it is like giving recommendations for the said vacant positions. The advertisement of the vacant positions will have a broader scale and it is good for the company and job seekers too.
now that's innovation, trustlogics really keeps on making their platform more effiecient for their users.peer to peer hiring is one remarkable solution to shorten the verifacation system of companies this would also give more opportunities for applicants to get hired.

Some position remained open because the salary that they offer are either too low or the work load is heavy. Most companies are trying to hire cheaply even though the work is really tough. Its good that Trustlogics will try to fill in the vacancies. I am sure it will be helpful to the applicants and the employers.

Your peer to peer hiring will surely help applicants find their way to their new employer. The peer to peer system is really effective since Trustlogics can also give rewards or credit for a successful peer to peer hiring. Many opportunities are missed out since people don't know where to look. It will be great when Trustlogics is available to more countries in the future.

That is really great if you can fill up job vacancies that are previously left out. This means more and more people will land a job. I hope your project succeed and reach more countries in the future. I am sure many countries will not deny you of the opportunity to help their citizen find a job that matches their qualification.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:00:34 AM

And it makes the users become reliable to the system of trust and both sides can get benefits of using the hiring process and application process of their system. This project will one of the most innovative system in our industry it gives opportunity and efficient to the users.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:32:53 AM

Indeed, there is no way that ratings and reviEw be reliable, see, TrustLogics is earnIng the Trust of the recruitment companies, that is why this project is created.  In the are of hiring ISP, YOU are right, good ratings means high earnings, because the ratings and review will be the gauge to have customers coming up, but I have to say that it will be unfortunate for those getting a low rating or bad review.  So the tendency here, all ISP will definitely perform their job well to get high ratings and good review.
Well it will be great for the system of Trust logic and also to the users and company which were going to be part of the system, if the ratings of this project will become more efficient then it is a good opportunity because it will become more trusted and very reliable. With the help of the concept of this project it will lessen the unemployment and the hiring process becomes faster.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

An unbias and fair competition everyone. Good to know about this, this fair competition of getting a job was so good for me because of the system was well designed and good oriented by the Team and Developers.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:38:04 AM

Good and well formed experienced team. KYC verified
Already has MVP and two partnerships
Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise
I agree on you mate. This project has an outstanding future on hiring and crypto system in the market. The security, vision and mission, solutions,  and all this concept was a blast and its very interesting in every ways. I love the Team and Developers, you guys deserves too much of awards for this.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: