Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291886 times)
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:40:44 AM

You don't know what neo's role in this is.

I suggest you wait and see rather than jump to conclusions.

What we do know is that we have no information. Which in itself is bullshit with so much money on the line. "Legal reason" is also bullshit.
Really? So why don't you use legal routes? It seems to be very easy for you - or it is not?
But making noise here is easy for sure - I doubt it is fruitful though...
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wmcleod

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:41:23 AM

I lost my 2factor auth.
What's going to happen to my shares?  I have my public address listed.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:49:12 AM

You don't know what neo's role in this is.

I suggest you wait and see rather than jump to conclusions.

What we do know is that we have no information. Which in itself is bullshit with so much money on the line. "Legal reason" is also bullshit.
Really? So why don't you use legal routes? It seems to be very easy for you - or it is not?
But making noise here is easy for sure - I doubt it is fruitful though...

Fortunately I have no money stuck in weex. But I would suggest legal action be taken against ukyo. If not I wouldn't be surprised if a month later we still have no more info/progress.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:58:13 AM

Fortunately I have no money stuck in weex. But I would suggest legal action be taken against ukyo. If not I wouldn't be surprised if a month later we still have no more info/progress.

Your deposition shall be duly noted by the officer of the court noting aforementioned deposition in his capacity as an officer of the court.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:27:40 AM

Another poster with no money stuck stirring the pot. The legal argument isn't bullshit as you'll see.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:28:54 AM

Another poster with no money stuck stirring the pot. The legal argument isn't bullshit as you'll see.
I did not even bother to answer to him..
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:33:47 AM

More news Friday. No idea if this will be a minor update or more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.msg3818280#msg3818280
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:39:17 AM

More news Friday. No idea if this will be a minor update or more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.msg3818280#msg3818280

I guarantee it will be an extremely vague statement like "we are totally working on it don't worry just a bit longer but for legal reasons we cant let you know anything.

If we actually get info about the actual problem regardless of whether the situation is better or worse than speculated it would still be nice to know what happened.

Fucking up is ok and happens to everyone. Going silent for 2 months holding more than a million usd hostage is not.
shaza4061

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:42:26 PM

hi guys, i was shocked to hear what had happened to bitfunder. I have some bitcoins there as a result from the divided received from my holding. BitFunder site said that " On December 2, 2013, bitcoin balances in the accounts of all users will be transferred to their WeExchange accounts." However, when I checked my WeExchange account, no bitcoins were credited. Is there a delay, or have I been cheated? Any of you guys received your bitcoin from bitfunder into your weexchange account? btw, i am not a us citizen and not a verified member of weexchange. Can anybody advise me on this?
moribana

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:53:31 PM

hi guys, i was shocked to hear what had happened to bitfunder. I have some bitcoins there as a result from the divided received from my holding. BitFunder site said that " On December 2, 2013, bitcoin balances in the accounts of all users will be transferred to their WeExchange accounts." However, when I checked my WeExchange account, no bitcoins were credited. Is there a delay, or have I been cheated? Any of you guys received your bitcoin from bitfunder into your weexchange account? btw, i am not a us citizen and not a verified member of weexchange. Can anybody advise me on this?

Here is the story so far:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337523.0

So the bottom line is nobody knows whether we get our coins from Bf/WeEx. We are waiting to hear what the deal is with Neo & Bee and there is not even a vague estimate of when we can have any useful information about that.
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:56:13 PM

Ukyo wrote this on #bitfunder half an hour ago:
<@Ukyo> on or by today
<@Ukyo> changes: Shares moved to issuers for permenant list. remaining balances moved to weex accounts.

So the bottom line is nobody knows whether we get our coins from Bf/WeEx. We are waiting to hear what the deal is with Neo & Bee and there is not even a vague estimate of when we can have any useful information about that.

I will make an announcement this Friday surrounding the WeExchange issue.
shaza4061

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:03:43 PM

thanks for the update. guess I can only pray to get my money back as of now  Sad
N_S

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:10:43 PM

thanks for the update. guess I can only pray to get my money back as of now  Sad

Your position for that to happen has gotten significantly better.
mgs

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:33:59 PM

I wonder about the G.ASICMINER dividends that haven't been paid yet.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:36:42 PM

I wonder about the G.ASICMINER dividends that haven't been paid yet.
Most likely Ukyo has "technical issues" paying the dividends.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:37:32 PM

I can confirm that Friedcat will pay the back dividends once he has the final list from Ukyo.
mgs

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:40:38 PM

I can confirm that Friedcat will pay the back dividends once he has the final list from Ukyo.

Excellent news, thank you TAT.
roussillon

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:10:55 PM

I lost my 2factor auth.

Me too and since 3 week  Angry
many ask on chat of bitfunder (one by day during 2 week) No response.

Now BF is down, do you know how can I go and ask for an action of ukyo ?
I have the same problem for my weexhange acount  Undecided
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:37:58 PM

I lost my 2factor auth.

Me too and since 3 week  Angry
many ask on chat of bitfunder (one by day during 2 week) No response.

Now BF is down, do you know how can I go and ask for an action of ukyo ?
I have the same problem for my weexhange acount  Undecided

You will have to contact Ukyo on IRC. It is on Freenode at #bitfunder and #weex. I think he is online right now
jimmydorry

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:47:03 AM

So what was this resolution process? All we know is that Neo & Bee are involved in this mess somehow now.

This is pretty piss poor management of the issue. I know that my outlook of Neo & Bee has dropped significantly as a result of this.
Maybe you are not aware of the latest zipzap deal then...
Are you one of those who dumped shares? Go @Havelock and take a look again...
Not sure why you would jump to the conclusion that I dumped shares. I am aware of the deal... but like I said, my outlook of N&B management dropped as a result of this. "Just trust me to do something with your money" from N&B does not exactly inspire confidence.

So what was this resolution process? All we know is that Neo & Bee are involved in this mess somehow now.

This is pretty piss poor management of the issue. I know that my outlook of Neo & Bee has dropped significantly as a result of this.

I really don't understand this mindset. We have a shitty situation and now have an established company stepping in to try and help resolve the issues. I've asked this before of people voicing similar opinions, but what more do you want? The fact of the matter is, people aren't able to get their coins at the moment. No amount of yelling and stomping your feet is going to change that. But then when it's stated that instead of one person (Ukyo) trying to solve the problem, we get an additional company to help as well, this is somehow seen as a negative?

If Neo & Bee somehow manage to lose more coins as a result of stepping in, then you'd have a case. But in literally any other scenario, their assistance isn't hurting anyone. Quite the opposite in fact.
What's not to understand? We have a shitty situation, and now an "established" company is stepping in to do something that they can't tell us anything about. The situation is not any less shitty, as all we know is the N&B is somehow involved (and the longer we left in the dark, the shiftier it looks). I reserve the right to point out that an announcement of an announcement of an announcement is not really helping the situation.

How do we know that N&B is helping, and in what capacity of helping should we feel more comfortable? For all we know, N&B could just be preparing to acquire WeExchange... or simply putting Ukyo in contact with another developer... what makes you think that this is automatically a positive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: