Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291886 times)
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:09:52 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 03:46:35 PM by stereotype

So im guessing that Neo & Bee aren't bailing out bitfunder like Danny promised?

Hey Uyko! Where's our money cunthole?

yeah, guess not  Undecided

I fucking hate to say it, but I had a little hope left, but now with the Neo Fail, I think we are all screwed Sad Sad
Yes and no. Depends if Ukyo chooses to 'redistribute' or include, the BTC he owes a soon-to-be Cyprus jail-bird. Purely academic of course, if you believe Ukyo cannot/willnot come good anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

I am so pissed at the moment that I just send a message to his mother and his wife. I asked them to ask him to send me my money.

It will probably not help, but hey, I can try, no?

edit: it is just 0.39796404 BTC, but as a student, it is still >1% of the BTC I own, so I consider it to be an important ammount.
hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:04:57 PM

I am so pissed at the moment that I just send a message to his mother and his wife. I asked them to ask him to send me my money.

edit: it is just 0.39796404 BTC, but as a student, it is still >1% of the BTC I own, so I consider it to be an important ammount.

good move, we should all do it, since he is not answering anymore here and its the only way we can make him talk.
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:42:57 PM

good move, we should all do it, since he is not answering anymore here and its the only way we can make him talk.

also found their phone number and address. If they do not respond on facebook, I will send them a letter.
If I get no response, I will call them.

I am speculating he never explained to his wife how serious the sutuation is. If we do not get our money, at least, he will suffer from the lies. I want his relatives to know that he is enoying with a large number of people. If he has some funds, he will maybe be pushed to pay us back by his relatives. I don't know? I just try something.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:26:32 AM

It's sorry to see what are probably innocent bystanders get dragged into this. In the pirate@40 implosion, the community had just one person give Trendon's dad a call or two. After it was clear the Dad had not only no involvement, but had no influence that would change the outcome, we let it ride.

Eventually, the State pressed charges against Shavers. The case is still winding its way through the system. We probably won't ever be made whole (or even partial - ha!). But at least we don't need to feel guilty for dragging his family - who by all accounts had no role in the theft - into the chaos.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
DanyAC

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:45:08 PM

This is page:

https://loan.weexchange.co/claim

is for claim weexchange stuck or what?

because http://weexclaims.weexchange.co/ says BTC0.000 BTC0.000 BTC0.000 BTC0.000

Thanks!
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

So im guessing that Neo & Bee aren't bailing out bitfunder like Danny promised?

Hey Uyko! Where's our money cunthole?

Well, I guess that is the end of that.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:43:47 AM

Post their email/facebook so we can all get a hold of em.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:12:13 AM

Post their email/facebook so we can all get a hold of em.

facebook:

ukyo: https://www.facebook.com/jon.montroll
wife: https://www.facebook.com/Sarabellum1976
mother: https://www.facebook.com/jennah.montroll

phone and adress (did not use this yet):

ukyo & wife: http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jon-E-Montroll/Saginaw-TX/58maz1h
mother: http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jennah-W-Montroll/Benbrook-TX/5e606ms
hd060053

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:05:30 PM

send some kind messages to them in order to make ukyo communicate with us.

sadly there is no other way.
gnomesick

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:52:31 PM

send some kind messages to them in order to make ukyo communicate with us.

sadly there is no other way.

There IS another way.  Or at least there was.

Quick update for all UKYO's loan holders or We exchange Users.

I am still negotiating the hourly rate with my lawyer. but below are some information for you if you want to join to my lawsuit against Ukyo. I still think that lawsuit against UKYO is still the only hope you can have a chance to know what going on there and received possible pay back from Ukyo .

1: people who joint my lawsuit will need to send some deposit to the lawyer. I will gives you his bank account detail, and also you can contact him to find out what happening there. before you send the money to the lawyer ,I will gives you all his personal detail and contact detail. 

2: all cost related to against Ukyo is calculate based on the percentage of how much UKYO owes you towards total liability that against Ukyo in this lawsuit case.
For example, if Ukyo owes me 100 BTC , and there are 1000 total liability in this lawsuit is against to UKYO. then I will respond for 10% of the total cost. of course, that I also will received 10% from what UKYO pays in the future.

3: all cost are calculate in USD , so for people who willing to join this case, you have to prepare some USD first.

4: if not convenience for you   to send USD directly to the Lawyer, it also possible you can send me BTC, then I will based on current conversion rate and help you to send the USD to the Lawyer. (if you trust me, but I do prefer that you send directly to the lawyer).

5: The final hourly rate still being negotiating , so is only receiving people who willing to join me at this moment by PM or Email to Mistake868@hotmail.com( once it been confirm and I will let you know the final rate, and you make your choice that either to join or not.)

6: Last call to joint this lawsuit is 20.04.2014, and also you will need to get you money to the Lawyers account before 30.04.2014. after that date , that Lawyer will star his work, so it is no reason to bothering him to further modify the agreement between us and him.

PS: If there are any unclear information that please do ask me, and however  forgive my poor English.

Kind Regard

Yuan Lu

Even if it only resulted in Ukyo declaring bankruptcy (which doesn't help anyone), the above is still a more appropriate strategy than going after his family members.  It is not their fault that this has happened, and doxxing them invites harassment that they don't deserve.  Furthermore, apparent harassment of his relatives only provides justification for further retreat from all of this.  At the very least, the legal action route has a better chance of getting actual /information/ about the situation.
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:17:05 PM

>apparent harassment of his relatives only provides justification for further retreat from all of this

Maybe he should provide a justification for the silence in the first place then?
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:49:51 PM

Ukyo brought this all on to himself.  He stole millions of dollars and hasn't even felt enough pressure to even have to tell us what happened.  

I think it is totally acceptable for folks to call anyone they can that might give them a chance of getting there money back , or at the very least, at least cause any sort of discomfort for a scamming asshole who stole thousands of bitcoins of deposits and loans.  

I think now, what 5 months later ? (lost track honestly) finally everyone at least understands know that Ukyo is not making any progress towards paying back anything, if he ever intended to in the first place is arguable, but what is not arguable, is that Ukyo has been made absolutely 0 progress since refunding the ~5% of our stolen deposits.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dnaleor
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:40:49 PM

Ukyo brought this all on to himself.  He stole millions of dollars and hasn't even felt enough pressure to even have to tell us what happened.  

I think it is totally acceptable for folks to call anyone they can that might give them a chance of getting there money back , or at the very least, at least cause any sort of discomfort for a scamming asshole who stole thousands of bitcoins of deposits and loans.  

I think now, what 5 months later ? (lost track honestly) finally everyone at least understands know that Ukyo is not making any progress towards paying back anything, if he ever intended to in the first place is arguable, but what is not arguable, is that Ukyo has been made absolutely 0 progress since refunding the ~5% of our stolen deposits.

if he was communicating with us, I would not send messages to his relatives.
And for now it are just facebook messages who are in the "other" tab. Until now, they are not even read...

I will wait a few weeks, and then send them a letter I guess.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:08:49 AM

I am kinda embarrassed that summa y'all think harassing Ukyo's kinfolk is acceptable. Look, I've been advocating appropriate measures since before the scam seemed to be evident to a sizable number of us. However, have some decency. Innocents be innocent.

The beef we have is with Ukyo - not others related by accident of birth. Act accordingly.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:59:32 AM

I don't think anyone has suggested harassment.  Just a heads-up that their son or husband owes a few people some money.  I'd certainly want to know if my kid was a bit short on cash.  Wouldn't you?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:41:04 AM

Nobody is setting up to sue him as far as i can make out. Surely harassment and disruption of someones life who lost/stole/gave away/whatever $m's, and refuses to return and/or explain, is all people have left.

Getting up close n personal in Mark K's fat face, with a question that is relevant here, was exactly the right thing to do.

...but please leave children/minors out of this. 
hd060053

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:47:05 AM

its not "harassing" or something.

we just have to try everything to open a communication path to ukyo...
vayvanne

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:49:50 AM

If it is harrasing, then what ukyo did is total terror Sad
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:21:02 PM

Nobody is setting up to sue him as far as i can make out.

6: Last call to joint this lawsuit is 20.04.2014, and also you will need to get you money to the Lawyers account before 30.04.2014. after that date , that Lawyer will star his work..
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: