Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840285 times)
bonesoul

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 11:44:24 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
instantskeleton

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:13:02 AM

The first 1 ounce gold bar was just sold on Earthazaar.com for 30M EAC. It goes to show that Earthcoin has more value to some people than it's cryptsy exchange rate.

That's awesome.
Congrats on what I assume to be Earthazaar's largest sale.  Would love to know more about ATX's long term plan.
instantskeleton

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:49:35 AM

I was wondering peoples thoughts on this coin, found this interesting read,
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?437044-The-Litepresence-Report-on-Cryptocurrency&p=5530176
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:45:45 AM

Why don't we do the same as CAI, rename it to EACx and make it all POS. This will pump the price a lot. People will buy and put it in their wallet.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:17:51 AM

We estimate about a week or two away.

Here are the latest release candidates

https://earthcoin.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/1.3.0.rc4/win32/earthcoin-1.3.0.rc4-win32-setup.exe
https://earthcoin.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/1.3.0.rc4/linux/earthcoin-1.3.0.rc4-linux.tar.gz
https://earthcoin.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/1.3.0.rc4/macosx/EarthCoin-Qt-1.3.0.rc4.dmg

We need people, especially pools, to help us test.

Changes in this release include:

• Forked off Litecoin Release 0.8.7.1
    • Includes lots of bugfixes compared to 0.6 based release
    • Upgrade to openssl-1.0.1g for CVE-2014-0160
    • Upgrade qt, miniupnpc, zlib, libpng, qrencode
    • Transaction malleability mitigation
    • Coin Control Feature
  • Checkpoints up to block 153,000
  • Enable QR code generation
  • Setup a working testnet
  • Add alert keys to enable network alerts
  • Add DNS seed nodes
  • Add IP addresses of reliable nodes to source code
  • Updated translations
  • Make true release builds
    • installer for windows releases
    • DMG for Mac releases
    • 32-bit and 64-bit binaries for linux releases
  • Fix several inconsistency in the old client

More detailed notes here: https://github.com/earthcoinproject/earthcoin-1.3/blob/release/1.3/doc/release-notes.md

Thanks to Linki aka Earthshit for taking over the development role.

Thanks to Dasource for setting up  the second earthcoin dnsseed node on http://dnsseed.earthchain.info as well as a permanent node on http://seed.earthchain.info

Our Github Source Repository is located at: https://github.com/earthcoinproject/earthcoin

eac.poolerino.com is running on that last release - jump in now.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:19:41 AM

Why don't we do the same as CAI, rename it to EACx and make it all POS. This will pump the price a lot. People will buy and put it in their wallet.

This was discussed thoroughly a month or two ago, and the conclusion is that the dev team wants pow mining and huge continuous coin supply. What would help at this point would probably be to get as many people as possible to start using EAC to buy stuff for example from earthazaar and get the adoption started.
centurion76

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:29:23 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 06:18:20 PM by centurion76

The first 1 ounce gold bar was just sold on Earthazaar.com for 30M EAC.

wow... atx will soon own 50% of the supply. Tongue

..which will be 5% after 6 months. (ok I probably did a slight error in my calculations but you get the idea)

This bullion wasn't sold by ATXsilver; it is by a new dealer, JaPhillips. He actually has more precious metal products pending publication on Earthazaar, which I will approve shortly, after delivery of his first sale has been confirmed.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:43:57 PM

This was discussed thoroughly a month or two ago, and the conclusion is that the dev team wants pow mining and huge continuous coin supply. What would help at this point would probably be to get as many people as possible to start using EAC to buy stuff for example from earthazaar and get the adoption started.

They are making the wrong moves, dilution is killing this coin... why is DEV so stupid to understand and read the market. Supply is increasing a lot and demand is even dropping, so you have to adjust.
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 04:43:27 AM

The first 1 ounce gold bar was just sold on Earthazaar.com for 30M EAC.

wow... atx will soon own 50% of the supply. Tongue

..which will be 5% after 6 months. (ok I probably did a slight error in my calculations but you get the idea)

This bullion wasn't sold by ATXsilver; it is by a new dealer, JaPhillips. He actually has more precious metal products pending publication on Earthazaar, which I will approve shortly, after delivery of his first sale has been confirmed.

Congrats to JaPhillips! I welcome the competition, and truth be told, if we could eventually get 5-10 'bullion' dealers who were selling on Earthazaar, we would see EAC go back up into the 40-50 Satoshi range in no time.

People still pile into worthless Alt coins with no true purpose or value and drive market caps up to $1,000,000 overnight, where only the earlybirds or Devs truly make money. It is speculative money, and it goes away relatively quick, erasing 90+% of the gains many briefly had. Where as with Earthcoin we certainly know where the bottom is at this point, but where could the price be in 1-2 years time? What was bitcoins price 2 years ago?

I do have plans for Earthcoin, but at this point I honestly don't see the relevance of sharing my intentions too clearly when I still need to accumulate more of the market cap of EAC at this 5 satoshi price range in order to truly reap the rewards of my plans.

Many have asked and emailed me about what I am cooking up, and I apologize for the lack of information I am sharing, but honestly, I don't see why I should give anyone else 'inside information' unless they have taken concrete steps toward providing value to Earthcoin similar to what a few of use in this community have done so far.

I will divulge more information on this board once things get closer to 'Go Time'.

A couple of thoughts that I have been brainstorming that I welcome feedback on.

1) Austin is the live music capital of the world, I am friends with some bar owners, and I may have 'Earthcoin' Sponsor a concert, create banners, giveaway t-shirts, coins, sign people up on cryptsy (using my referral key) and explain crypto-currency, etc. All the while enjoying adult beverages and spreading the belief of what freedom crypto-currency represents, and the potential riches that Earthcoin has for those who choose to believe.

I may hire some 'promo girls', similar to 'miller lite girls' and have them wearing Earthcoin swag and giving away promotional materials, etc. Nothing says success like beautiful women IMO. I would certainly make sure this news got picked up by the local media, newspapers, bitcoin blogs, etc.

It wouldn't take much capital for Earthcoin's price to go up exponentially at this point....  and this kind of exposure could be exactly what the doctor ordered.

2) I have also been considering selling 1 gram gold bars, morgan silver dollars, or something of that nature at 50% EAC price of current bullion melt value. Saving up around $10,000 Bullion equivalent, and then offer them for sale simultaneously on Earthazaar for a large discount. This would serve the purpose to hopefully drum up new investors and also those who just wish to arbitrage the market and lock in Free $, but they would obviously have to buy or mine EAC in order to make the purchases. And a move of this magnitude would certainly create some interest and buzz around Earthcoin, and bring some 'new blood' or whales into the equation. I would of course insinuate that I would be continually doing such promotional events randomly to reward Earthcoin holders, and that it may behoove investors to 'buy and hold' as it will not be guaranteed with such increased demand that EAC will languish at such low prices indefinitely....They would need to hold EAC and wait for these special windows of opportunities, providing less selling pressure and more buying pressure, and sopping up much of the supply that is just dumped on the market currently.

Of course, this serves a more selfish purpose as well, to raise the value of my EAC holdings and make me much wealthier 'on paper' with my Earthcoin stake. You see, by losing say $5,000, on my bullion holdings, I could actually gain much more than that with a relatively benign rise in EAC satoshi price, by being in such a unique position as I am, it could actually be a savvy business move to offer huge amounts of Gold & Silver at discounted prices to 'stimulate demand' and marketing efforts.

*Re the POS deal. I still can't say that I see how that adds value, I think we would probably be better served if all significant holders gave away a % of their coins to new people and incentivized them to get involved in the community and have some skin in the game. Increase the buzz, the number of people being active, posting things for sale on Earthazaar, writing articles, etc.

Switching to POS sounds similar to a gimmick that would only serve to bump up EAC price in the short-term, with no long-term benefit that I can see, and only reward the 'get rich quick without effort' crowd.

We need to add real world value, and create a larger community. Part of the reason DOGE has had such fantastic success is because of the 'tipping' community they developed, and how they fostered a fun-loving, open, and LARGE Community. You have to Give to Receive. And the More you Give, the More you will receive.

Another thought I had, was to create some kind of 'Council of Elders', or a powerful coalition of similarly minded, intelligent leaders of Earthcoin who would commit to buying and holding a large amount of Earthcoins float. Say 5% of the float each. Multiplied by 10 people, we could lock up 50% of the float without having to spend a 'crazy' amount of capital individually. I like the idea of rewarding the largest holders by sending them 'dividends' in Silver or Gold, rewarding them for 'holding' EAC for the long-term, if somehow I could have them 'prove' their holdings are indeed theirs, and that they are holding them, I would be open to mailing out 'monthly bullion dividend rewards' to this council of luminaries. Once we accomplished this goal, and I could somehow verify this, I could just convert a small amount of my EAC into BTC monthly, and then directly buy bullion 'Dividends' at a local coin shop that I know that accepts BTC for precious metals, and distribute this purchase every month to the 'Council' evenly.

We have been knocked down, we have been left for dead, and we have been disrespected by all.

But will we Give up? Will we throw in the towel in disgust? Will we hang our heads and cry?

Or will we stand like men, face this problem head on, and power through adversity?

Can Earthcoin rise into glory once again like a Phoenix rising from the ashes?

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:28:46 PM

Of course , all the coins that will turn pos will see the price rise to the moon.
Better think what else is wrong besides pow , if actually pow is the matter .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:06:57 PM

Of course , all the coins that will turn pos will see the price rise to the moon.

There are so much things wrong here.... people are too lazy to vote on EAC on mintpal, mintpal had 10000BTC action a few days ago, cryptsy is dying, people are leaving cryptsy,so prices are going lower. On twitter you don't see any word about EAC, unbelievable if they cannot be on twitter, every day, 8 hours a day, then they need to find somebody that does it for them and pay for this guy.
chihao87

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:16:31 PM

There are so much things wrong here.... people are too lazy to vote on EAC on mintpal, mintpal had 10000BTC action a few days ago, cryptsy is dying, people are leaving cryptsy,so prices are going lower. On twitter you don't see any word about EAC, unbelievable if they cannot be on twitter, every day, 8 hours a day, then they need to find somebody that does it for them and pay for this guy.
I totally agree with you buddy. The Earth Coin was already dead long time ago even it's in mintpal. It doesnot make any sense to mine it anymore. I am actually the first batch of people to mine this coin. It was much profit at the beginning but nice time have gone far away and never come back any more.
NyanCat

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:55:34 PM

Nice trolling Cheesy It is only a matter of time. It is always the same - UP fury happiness -> DOWN fear panic trolling -> UP fury happiness -> DOWN fear panic trolling. Never ending story...

I will just wait, maybe one month, maybe 3 months, but I am sure I will regain my money, there is no rush Smiley
chihao87

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:05:03 AM

Nice trolling Cheesy It is only a matter of time. It is always the same - UP fury happiness -> DOWN fear panic trolling -> UP fury happiness -> DOWN fear panic trolling. Never ending story...

I will just wait, maybe one month, maybe 3 months, but I am sure I will regain my money, there is no rush Smiley
Agree. The wave is just like making love with hot girls. Sometimes we need to stop to prepare next higher experience.  Grin
Backlash

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:45:01 AM

We have been knocked down, we have been left for dead, and we have been disrespected by all.

But will we Give up? Will we throw in the towel in disgust? Will we hang our heads and cry?

Or will we stand like men, face this problem head on, and power through adversity?

Can Earthcoin rise into glory once again like a Phoenix rising from the ashes?

Thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts and inspirational quotes. I agree with everything you said.

I still like the earth coin brand and think it has real world potential greater than 90% of all other alt coins. But unfortunately (it seems) there is no one to 'spear head' the operation. While I'm not the sort of investor that thinks no news means nothing is happening with development, even I am starting to wonder if the development projects are empty promises.

IMO EAC is definitely not dead! But it will take a strong community and people like ATX to drag it out of the gutter. Without the community and leaders with good direction, EAC is destined for nothing more than a few small pump and dumps before asic miners increase supply so much the (surprisingly strong) buy support is hopelessly overwhelmed. It won't take much to demote EAC to an EAC/LTC only coin.

So, ATX go ahead and do what you think is right to push EAC forward. Keep the community up to date and the stronger members of the EAC community will hopefully surface and help with whatever they can!
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:42:44 PM

I'm just glad we are not Ripple with the scam Macaleb and the others are pulling in trying to be transparent haha.  He needs some capital for other things.  I am pretty proud of EarthCoin and won't be selling mine.  Well I guess there is a price if someone offers me $10M USD? Wink

I feel bad for the community who have to spin this one and give Jed their money while he leaves them.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:00:51 AM

The problem, as I see it, is that all of us on the dev team are volunteers, with only the coin itself as incentive to our time. In my case, that is enough in most ways, but I have to pay the bills of a growing family as well. I can't speak for everyone, but we're all busy people and doing the best we can in our spare time, of which there is precious little.
asura269

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:02:44 AM

The problem, as I see it, is that all of us on the dev team are volunteers, with only the coin itself as incentive to our time. In my case, that is enough in most ways, but I have to pay the bills of a growing family as well. I can't speak for everyone, but we're all busy people and doing the best we can in our spare time, of which there is precious little.
If you team didn‘t give up,tell everyone what’s the plan for EAC please.When the new wallet will be released in the website?
How will you do for raising EAC prices? If EAC's price lower and lower,many people will leave away.
I like this coin,so I hold the eac,I hope it will be better and better.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:35:43 AM

If you team didn‘t give up,tell everyone what’s the plan for EAC please.When the new wallet will be released in the website?
How will you do for raising EAC prices? If EAC's price lower and lower,many people will leave away.

New wallet should be released any time. I have to double check, but I think Linki said it was done. I know it's been in testing for a few days now.

I think the best way to raise the price, right now, is to use the coin to buy silver. Also, to promote it as a payment method.

We have definitely NOT given up.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:09:49 PM

New wallet should be released any time. I have to double check, but I think Linki said it was done. I know it's been in testing for a few days now.

I think the best way to raise the price, right now, is to use the coin to buy silver. Also, to promote it as a payment method.

We have definitely NOT given up.

You know, you can just create a big hype around it.... but it is with a risk.

Buy silver, nice, but maybe you need to sell this silver at a very big discount, so that people notice. WAIT A MINUTE, when i have to buy this silver in the shop then it cost me 10 times more in the shop!!!! I want those EAC, i will buy them on Cryptsy and people will really start buying and the price will go up.

Organize a workshop. You can easily hire a room where you can put 100-1000 people in, and you start example EAC and how to buy silver. Give people information about cryptsy, help them with setting up a account.

Yes, he will sell the silver with a huge lose, but then it is his opportunity to buy for 20BTC or even more at current prices, even by up till 10sats, and then your workshop starts, so many people will be interested as they will say, dammit, so cheap!!! They will start buying a lot of EAC. The guy that bought everything at 10 sats can then easily sell his coins at 50 sats and this will cover more then the lose that he made when selling his silver.

Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: