Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840286 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

We need multipool for EAC, look how Blackcoin is taking off.... Roll Eyes

the reason blackcoin is taking off is NO SUPPLY increase. it is pure POS now with a marginal interest per year.

eac will have its supply increased 400% this year, leading to pure 400% inflation.

So maybe EAC also need to introduce POS...but a lot of coins has POS, so is this the real reason behind the jump? Is it still not the multipool that is the reason?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
centurion76

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:24:59 PM

@placebo,
No one has to approve what you do; it is up to you, and the community, what is done with Earthcoin.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
cryptozark

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:27:06 PM

It went up for a while when there were talks about limiting the supply. Let's talk about it some more! Smiley

I don't know if i need to complain or not, as i said before, complaining when the coin price is low is stupid, shut up and buy it Smiley  That is what i'm doing ... Smiley I know that they are looking at some options. Really would love to see a multipool for EAC, i believe it cannot be that difficult, no?

EAC multipool sounds maybe good, but it is better for the coin to mine it directly imo...

Yes, maybe, but look what happened with Blackcoin.... they can do multiple steps... of course the most important step is still marketing outside those little four walls....

Put your coin in the news, and what is news? Crimea... Tatars people from Crimea... Something like Donate to help Crimea... People can donate either BTC, EAC or real dollars. And with all the money you received from donation you can give people Earthcoins...and then they can use those Earthcoins on plenty of the shops that support Earthcoins now.  By receiving real dollars and BTC ,it means that they need to buy EAC on the market, prices will go out. The collected Earthcoins will be given away to the people in Crimea and this will get back in the market after they bought something on the websites. Everybody will talk about Earthcoin, people will just donate, and prices moves higher and higher...

So many options to consider to get EAC back to 100....200... and maybe more.

Set it up. Remember, guys, Earthcoin is not just the development team. We'll make sure it's secure, and we'll be involved in as many projects as we can reasonably handle. But seriously, if you have a pet project, there is no one on the team that will stand in your way!

Make stuff, organize charities, organize campaigns to get the coin in circulation outside the currency exchanges. Talk to your friends about it. Talk to your enemies about it.

I'm looking for a way to make a big splash on Earth Day. It's OUR DAY. We couldn't ask for a better opportunity. I will have a template up for download with Earthcoin logo business cards in the next few days. Pass 'em out! Get the word out that there's a new coin in town... and it's easy to use!

So i'm allowed to setup something for Crimea Tatars people using Earthcoin? Nobody needs to approve it?

No approvals necessary.  People can (and should) set up projects on their own.  I can't guarantee that the team will promote all causes associated with Earthcoin on all of our sites, but much like with bitcoin, you are free to create your own sites and initiatives (and encourage you to do so).  Many of the sites that people consider "official" earthcoin sites are community-run and private.  This is your currency as much as ours.  

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
epinay

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:34:00 PM

We need multipool for EAC, look how Blackcoin is taking off.... Roll Eyes

the reason blackcoin is taking off is NO SUPPLY increase. it is pure POS now with a marginal interest per year.

eac will have its supply increased 400% this year, leading to pure 400% inflation.

So maybe EAC also need to introduce POS...but a lot of coins has POS, so is this the real reason behind the jump? Is it still not the multipool that is the reason?

Go ahead! please send me the link!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:34:29 PM

It went up for a while when there were talks about limiting the supply. Let's talk about it some more! Smiley

I don't know if i need to complain or not, as i said before, complaining when the coin price is low is stupid, shut up and buy it Smiley  That is what i'm doing ... Smiley I know that they are looking at some options. Really would love to see a multipool for EAC, i believe it cannot be that difficult, no?

EAC multipool sounds maybe good, but it is better for the coin to mine it directly imo...

Yes, maybe, but look what happened with Blackcoin.... they can do multiple steps... of course the most important step is still marketing outside those little four walls....

Put your coin in the news, and what is news? Crimea... Tatars people from Crimea... Something like Donate to help Crimea... People can donate either BTC, EAC or real dollars. And with all the money you received from donation you can give people Earthcoins...and then they can use those Earthcoins on plenty of the shops that support Earthcoins now.  By receiving real dollars and BTC ,it means that they need to buy EAC on the market, prices will go out. The collected Earthcoins will be given away to the people in Crimea and this will get back in the market after they bought something on the websites. Everybody will talk about Earthcoin, people will just donate, and prices moves higher and higher...

So many options to consider to get EAC back to 100....200... and maybe more.

Set it up. Remember, guys, Earthcoin is not just the development team. We'll make sure it's secure, and we'll be involved in as many projects as we can reasonably handle. But seriously, if you have a pet project, there is no one on the team that will stand in your way!

Make stuff, organize charities, organize campaigns to get the coin in circulation outside the currency exchanges. Talk to your friends about it. Talk to your enemies about it.

I'm looking for a way to make a big splash on Earth Day. It's OUR DAY. We couldn't ask for a better opportunity. I will have a template up for download with Earthcoin logo business cards in the next few days. Pass 'em out! Get the word out that there's a new coin in town... and it's easy to use!

So i'm allowed to setup something for Crimea Tatars people using Earthcoin? Nobody needs to approve it?

No approvals necessary.  People can (and should) set up projects on their own.  I can't guarantee that the team will promote all causes associated with Earthcoin on all of our sites, but much like with bitcoin, you are free to create your own sites and initiatives (and encourage you to do so).  Many of the sites that people consider "official" earthcoin sites are community-run and private.  This is your currency as much as ours.  

Cool.... then i know what i need to do Cheesy
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:13:12 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 09:44:54 AM by centurion76

As most of you know, those that follow this thread anyway, I developed earthcointalk.org and earthazaar.com. I wanted to give everyone a little update on what I am building now and what I plan for the near future.

One of the sites I’m building is an Earthcoin crowd funding site (kickstarter) which I hope to launch about a month from now. I find this site especially exciting as it will give people all across the Earth the opportunity to fund their projects with Earthcoin.

I will post details on this site, and when exactly the site will launch, in the near future.

The site I will develop after I finish the crowd funding site is now being planned. It will be a marketplace where you can exchange EAC for USD, and USD for EAC. It isn’t exactly an exchange, and it will not look like one Wink

This site is only in the planning stages at the moment, but I hope to launch it in June, maybe sooner if things go well. I will post details on this site, and launch dates, after the crowd funding site is up and running.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:29:55 AM

As most of you know, those that follow this thread anyway, I developed earthcointalk.org and earthazaar.com. I wanted to give everyone a little update on what I am building now and what I plan for the near future.

One of the sites I’m building is an Earthcoin crowd funding site (kickstarter) which I hope to launch about a month from now. I find this site especially exciting as it will give people all across the Earth the opportunity to fund their projects with Earthcoin.

I will post details on this site, and when exactly the site will launch, in the near future.

The site I plan to develop after I finish the crowd funding site is now being planned. It will be a marketplace where you can exchange EAC for USD, and USD for EAC. It isn’t exactly an exchange, and it will not look like one Wink

This site is only in the planning stages at the moment, but I hope to launch it in June, maybe sooner if things go well. I will post details on this site, and launch dates, after the crowd funding site is up and running.

See? I told you things were moving!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:21:47 PM

The site I will develop after I finish the crowd funding site is now being planned. It will be a marketplace where you can exchange EAC for USD, and USD for EAC. It isn’t exactly an exchange, and it will not look like one Wink

I'm not technical, but what do you think about a exchange of EAC against other coins? We have BTC and LTC against other coins, sometimes even DOGE, why not EAC?

Why not create a stock exchange of the best 30 coins, give it a weight like in the DJ.

People can buy 1 share and indirectly that means that you bought 30 coins, if the coins move up then the value of that one share move up, if they move down then the value of that 1 share moves down... And you have create groups, like the animal coins, the planet coins, etc...

What do you think? And that one share is quoted in EAC of course, so that people need to buy earthcoins to buy shares....
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:12:27 PM

I'm not technical, but what do you think about a exchange of EAC against other coins? We have BTC and LTC against other coins, sometimes even DOGE, why not EAC?

Why not create a stock exchange of the best 30 coins, give it a weight like in the DJ.

People can buy 1 share and indirectly that means that you bought 30 coins, if the coins move up then the value of that one share move up, if they move down then the value of that 1 share moves down... And you have create groups, like the animal coins, the planet coins, etc...

What do you think? And that one share is quoted in EAC of course, so that people need to buy earthcoins to buy shares....

This is exactly what I think needs to be happening. EAC as the base to the pair on an exchange. If such an exchange exists, then it boosts popularity of the coin, as people trade AGAINST EAC rather than AGAINST BTC. I don't have the skills to do it either, unfortunately.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:40:46 PM

This is exactly what I think needs to be happening. EAC as the base to the pair on an exchange. If such an exchange exists, then it boosts popularity of the coin, as people trade AGAINST EAC rather than AGAINST BTC. I don't have the skills to do it either, unfortunately.

A lot of ideas, but no power to execute them Sad I don't know, i hope a big bagholder is really technical and went to spend a lot of hours/days/weeks to make this, as it is in his own interest that Earthcoin will be a success again....
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:00:47 PM

A lot of ideas, but no power to execute them Sad I don't know, i hope a big bagholder is really technical and went to spend a lot of hours/days/weeks to make this, as it is in his own interest that Earthcoin will be a success again....

I could easily do the accounting. My real world jobs have mostly been restaurant management, so I'm good with money. It's the actual coding I can't do.

If there were a template out there for a BTC exchange, I'm sure I could modify it. There's a company that I added to the list of merchants a couple days ago that sells hosting for EAC, so it would be self sustaining if the volume were just fair.
Minerz

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:46:56 PM

Plans sound very good,and thanks for your effort for the whole community. Is it supposed to be a place where you give money or loan money? Maybe both? Not everybody wants to do charity and it might attract more people.
I tried google search if theres already something similar,but google is not my friend Smiley
Klondikesupporter

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:02:10 PM

Hi everyone,

SHORT VERSION ---> http://qoinpro.com/8cc0bd21f690f823378ddc8ca00e1360 <--- AUTOMATIC FAUCET FOR BITCOIN, LITECOIN, EARTHCOIN etc.

***LONGER VERSION***

I have a few accs on bitcointalk hence why there are just a few posts (this is my permanent one now).

Anyways this faucet pays earthcoin and I thought I would post about it on this thread.

I just found this website and it is an auto-faucet basically that does good for cryptocurrencies by getting them in the hands of many new people. The faucet pays bitcoin, litecoin, earthcoin and 2 other cryptocurrencies AUTOMATICALLY EVERY DAY.

The site is available through the link below, it is the best faucet I have found.

The current daily faucet payout is equivalent to about 250sat/day and you get 1500~satoshi just for signing up with an email.

Payouts are AUTOMATIC each day - set it and forget it!

LINK: http://qoinpro.com/8cc0bd21f690f823378ddc8ca00e1360
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:51:32 PM

these qoinpro referral attempts are so lame
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:14:13 PM

these qoinpro referral attempts are so lame

Put him on 'ignore' (along with every pool that spams).
bonesoul

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 11:56:46 AM

ganly

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:59:05 AM

I have many EarthCoin last year ,but the price goes down very soon,so i can not earn money from it.EarthCoin is a good one ,but the market this year is not well,so we must do more things for the ALTCoins.
twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:21:49 PM

nice buy wall at cryptsy ^^
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:26:16 AM

I've been holding since the coin first came out. I'm still expecting great things out of this coin.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:35:44 AM

I've been holding since the coin first came out. I'm still expecting great things out of this coin.

We're getting things rolling. To make it big takes time. By all means, any of you with big and small ideas, go to it. Don't wait for us, as the coin and it's message belong to everyone. But we shan't keep you waiting too long Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: