Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840286 times)
cryptozark

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:53:13 AM

Take the poll to name the smallest denomination of Earthcoin for a chance to win 700,000 EAC!

Practically all coins either just use the decimal place, or use the Bitcoin convention of calling the smallest digit a "satoshi". Earthcoin is not Bitcoin, and we're proud of that fact. So, here's a chance for the community to choose what the smallest piece of Earthcoin is called.

The poll is running from now until June 7 11:59 pm EST.  Anyone who votes once can have a chance to win on the condition that you provide a correct email with EAC address so we can contact you.

Team Earthcoin reserves the right to select a winner from most popular names in event of no clear winner.  We'll announce our satoshi equivalent name and winner if winner wants to be disclosed on June 21.

You could win EAC 700,000!

Good luck!

Enter Here: https://www.facebook.com/earthcoin.official/app_599788450050788

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TamB

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:54:16 PM

Hi guys

Sorry for the long period of inactivity…

14 more weeks and we are leaving to Costa Rica to work in the Jaguar Rescue Center!

I am working on some shirts, so I can wear them while working with the animals.

We have many American tourists visiting the center, so it will be good exposure.

I also will blog about our adventures in the Jaguar Rescue Center.

If anyone has some other great ideas, please let us know, and we will see what we can do.

Regards

Robbie & Debbie

That sounds great!
nivekvssn

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:01:18 AM

All those POS coins are doing pretty well. If we just stop adding new coins then the price most go out and you create a shortes of coins.
yes indeed to many coins being generated for the current demand.
I think the supply should be halved asap.

Would like to hear the opinion from the dev team about this (earthcoin account)
What are the pros and cons

I'm working on a writeup on that very subject. I will have it under the news thread before the week is out.

There are a lot of things about the concept of this coin that seem to not be well iterated to the public. I'm trying to fix that. It will be a fairly long post. And yes, I'll post it under the earthcoin account.
still waiting for the writeup ...  Roll Eyes

Sorry for the delay. I"ve had to deal with a number of personal emergencies and a computer crash over the last few days. I've barely had time to think, let alone write. I haven't forgotten, but I did forget to update everyone as to the delay.

In the meanwhile, TamB has been taking up a lot of my slack. Thanks!
I will be much more active shortly, and yes, I'm still working on the article.

Still waiting...

A new dev team is needed, earthcoin is doomed with the current team.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:43:17 PM

All those POS coins are doing pretty well. If we just stop adding new coins then the price most go out and you create a shortes of coins.
yes indeed to many coins being generated for the current demand.
I think the supply should be halved asap.

Would like to hear the opinion from the dev team about this (earthcoin account)
What are the pros and cons

I'm working on a writeup on that very subject. I will have it under the news thread before the week is out.

There are a lot of things about the concept of this coin that seem to not be well iterated to the public. I'm trying to fix that. It will be a fairly long post. And yes, I'll post it under the earthcoin account.
still waiting for the writeup ...  Roll Eyes

Sorry for the delay. I"ve had to deal with a number of personal emergencies and a computer crash over the last few days. I've barely had time to think, let alone write. I haven't forgotten, but I did forget to update everyone as to the delay.

In the meanwhile, TamB has been taking up a lot of my slack. Thanks!
I will be much more active shortly, and yes, I'm still working on the article.

Still waiting...

A new dev team is needed, earthcoin is doomed with the current team.

I'm having a really tough time with life right now. Anyone of you like to step up and take my place as the voice? The dev team is indeed working. They've got new wallets, not just recompiled against heartbleed, completely new wallets ready to go, currently in testing. As of yesterday, they had a few cosmetic issues, but were working great. I've been balls to the wall with personal life, and it don't look to be slowing down anytime soon. Sorry again for the massive delay. Eating came first, unfortunately. EAC is more fun Tongue

What I alluded to in the above is that Earthcoin's large amount of coins was intended to make it competitive with mainstream currencies, in time, as people would have a lot of individual units to spend. There is of course a lot more to such a strategy than just that statement. It is my belief that the coin hit the exchanges too early in it's life cycle, and indeed that created both a euphoria and a hysteria. This is a coin that is INTENDED to be used for everyday purchases. So far, only a couple people have really developed anything along those lines (I'm looking at YOU, ATXsilver and Centurion!), but that was always the intent.

Getting there from here is a difficult task. In my case, made much more so by personal issues which would probably bore the shit out of you, but consume great amounts of my time. TamB and CryptoZark have picked up some of my slack, and I thank them for it.

Peace, and I'll try to be more active. In the meantime, that wasn't tongue in cheek. Anybody wants my position, I'll hand it over. As long as the rest of the Dev team agrees.
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:43:23 AM

this coin is toast. lesson learned on this end. almost a million dollar market cap a few months ago, POOF! disappears with select few scammers. enjoy your btc cunts!
djkovrik

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:40:01 AM

I've heard about incryptex in this thread some time ago, and recently the site was updated, check http://incryptex.com
sedrchang

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:35:53 PM

I've heard about incryptex in this thread some time ago, and recently the site was updated, check http://incryptex.com

"Incryptex Ltd. has had the luxury of over 500 years of banking history with which to improve upon every mistake that has ever been made within an institution that represents your money." <<< is this mean Incryptek people or the company is 500 years old? lol
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:32:29 PM

I wouldn't put 1 satoshi into incryptex trading platform. I remember a rather slick & nice looking eac website with great graphics and positive world message about all the good it was going to do. where is EAC now? that undying commitment and massive premine seemed to work out great for those who bought in anywhere below 5 satoshi. 500 years of banking, Bullshit! CAVEAT EMPTOR folks! 货物既出概不退换
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:18:49 PM

this coin is toast. lesson learned on this end. almost a million dollar market cap a few months ago, POOF! disappears with select few scammers. enjoy your btc cunts!

I'll not say, scammers, as why would you destroy your own coin when you can have much more then a million dollar? Look at Darkcoin or Blackcoin. Earthcoin has a name, use it!!!! Create again a hype. If i was DEV i would be buying all those cheap coins and then annouce something amazing, coin go to the moon again and he sell a few of his coins Wink
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:21:42 PM

If i was DEV i would be buying all those cheap coins and then annouce something amazing, coin go to the moon again and he sell a few of his coins Wink

One doesn't have to be the dev to do that. But who has the energy and the resources?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:29:35 PM

If i was DEV i would be buying all those cheap coins and then annouce something amazing, coin go to the moon again and he sell a few of his coins Wink

One doesn't have to be the dev to do that. But who has the energy and the resources?

Good point. But lets be honest, with just a marketcap of $77K, someone with a little BTCs can really do a lot here....

92    EarthCoin   $ 76,907   $ 0.000027   2,894,659,717 EAC   $ 1,003   +1.77 %

Is there no Earth day or so? Can we not use this? Parties around the world, it even don't need to cost anything. Organize a party, give away free Earthcoin t-shirts, makes some pictures, post it everywhere, ask for news coverage and we are maybe moving higher...
TamB

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:31:04 AM

Good point. But lets be honest, with just a marketcap of $77K, someone with a little BTCs can really do a lot here....

92    EarthCoin   $ 76,907   $ 0.000027   2,894,659,717 EAC   $ 1,003   +1.77 %

Is there no Earth day or so? Can we not use this? Parties around the world, it even don't need to cost anything. Organize a party, give away free Earthcoin t-shirts, makes some pictures, post it everywhere, ask for news coverage and we are maybe moving higher...

Thanks for your comments, placebo. We have an ongoing event to celebrate Earth Day this year.

Nominations for our satoshi equivalent ran up to May 7:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580511.new#new

Current voting on our satoshi equivalent name runs up to June 7 with an EAC 700 K prize to a randomly selected voter:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601469.msg6625498#msg6625498

If you look above on this very page, you'll see the organizers of the Jaguar Rescue Center are currently coordinating their conservation work with publicity for this coin.
bonesoul

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:12:31 AM

when is earthcoin 1.3 coming?

cryptozark

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:16:28 PM

We estimate about a week or two away.

Here are the latest release candidates

https://earthcoin.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/1.3.0.rc4/win32/earthcoin-1.3.0.rc4-win32-setup.exe
https://earthcoin.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/1.3.0.rc4/linux/earthcoin-1.3.0.rc4-linux.tar.gz
https://earthcoin.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/1.3.0.rc4/macosx/EarthCoin-Qt-1.3.0.rc4.dmg

We need people, especially pools, to help us test.

Changes in this release include:

• Forked off Litecoin Release 0.8.7.1
    • Includes lots of bugfixes compared to 0.6 based release
    • Upgrade to openssl-1.0.1g for CVE-2014-0160
    • Upgrade qt, miniupnpc, zlib, libpng, qrencode
    • Transaction malleability mitigation
    • Coin Control Feature
  • Checkpoints up to block 153,000
  • Enable QR code generation
  • Setup a working testnet
  • Add alert keys to enable network alerts
  • Add DNS seed nodes
  • Add IP addresses of reliable nodes to source code
  • Updated translations
  • Make true release builds
    • installer for windows releases
    • DMG for Mac releases
    • 32-bit and 64-bit binaries for linux releases
  • Fix several inconsistency in the old client

More detailed notes here: https://github.com/earthcoinproject/earthcoin-1.3/blob/release/1.3/doc/release-notes.md

Thanks to Linki aka Earthshit for taking over the development role.

Thanks to Dasource for setting up  the second earthcoin dnsseed node on http://dnsseed.earthchain.info as well as a permanent node on http://seed.earthchain.info

Our Github Source Repository is located at: https://github.com/earthcoinproject/earthcoin

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 05:54:57 AM

https://earthazaar.com/product/1-oz-999-fine-silver-bullion-lions-head-bar-scottsdale-silver/

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
chanel

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:19:02 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 01:58:35 PM by chanel

It's great there is this much interested in mining it, but when will it be listed on an exchange and coinmarketcap?

The major exchanges don't normally list coins released as a vehicle to enrich the devs with a scandalous premine. Don't hold your breath.

Would like to address this again.

Limbaugh, thank you for your critique and I understand/hear the criticism loud and clear. Nothing I say here can make you feel at ease but I'm going to try anyway.

People have been trying to launch the ultimate balance of maths/coins/volume/premine/etc. since the alt scene hit. Some have premined 0%, 1%, 10%, 50% and recently 98%. None have really managed to get it right and all can be looked at as Limbaugh describes if one chooses to. If we did absolutely no premine, nobody would have incentive and we'd be doing everything in-house. If we did 10% people would freak out way more, 50% to 90% and ok you got yourself a very risky situation.

This balance of everything that we chose to try to enter the market with, and the rate we steadily see the coins being distributed/mined = by the time any exchanges open up - we hope there will be way more mined, bountied, givenaway than any of the bigger holders can dump on. I personally do NOT want to see anyone sell any for a long time but that's human nature, some will sell all fast - some won't. This project has personally been extremely taxing on my time/stress/dealing with the growth this fast/I don't think I could go down this journey again. Thus this one has to count and we will be doing anything we can to ensure that nobody has the ability to simply kill it, including anyone in the internal team.

While I can't preach that 'we got it right' just yet, a lot of thought went into how to roll out and no matter what the combo of variables I think we would still get some critics so no harm no foul. Just part of the process of entering an exploding industry that deserves criticism due to the risk involved.

Actions speak louder than words and we're trying our best to show you guys good strategy and a safe long term journey with good damage control for unforeseens and critics. However until that happens naturally - I welcome skeptics and critics to watch from the sidelines with eyebrow raised and let time tell if you'd like to be involved or not. Until then there is no need to assume anything negative please - give us a chance and at least some benefit of doubt before throwing this under the bus, and you just might be pleasantly surprised by this projects results in 2014.

Thank you.

You better plan on a whole lot of transparency if you hope to salvage an already damaged reputation.

bhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaaaa

they dumped the premine, they don't give a FLYING FUCK about community, if any (ever existed);

dev, how about that long term horseshit you've been spouting long ago?

lmao, bunch of idiots; don't know who's a bigger fucktard, blind followers or the dev;

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:43:26 AM

Come guys!!! Work a little for your coin. Everybody has multipools, reduce the block rewards, change to POS, give something back to the miners/investors.

So if every coin would start using multipools , change to POS , will this ensure a bright future for all of them?
Btw , miners already got their coins , investors their investment , and the risk with it Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:58:20 AM

Aid Campaign For Soma Mining Disaster Victims

Help Families Of Those Who Lost Their Lives In SOMA Mining Accident
Turkey coal mine explosion: Death toll hits 274, making Soma disaster the worst of its kind in country's history.

http://somaminingaccident.blogspot.com/2014/05/help-families-of-those-who-lost-their.html

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:32:34 PM

The first 1 ounce gold bar was just sold on Earthazaar.com for 30M EAC. It goes to show that Earthcoin has more value to some people than it's cryptsy exchange rate.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:57:47 PM

The first 1 ounce gold bar was just sold on Earthazaar.com for 30M EAC.

wow... atx will soon own 50% of the supply. Tongue

..which will be 5% after 6 months. (ok I probably did a slight error in my calculations but you get the idea)
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: