Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
ATXsilver

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:28:01 PM

Problem is retailers are hard to convince to use eac when they see the constant downward trend. It's too risky for them. But if the value was constantly around some number it would be much easier for them to trust that they will get their fiat out of it.

This. See comment below.

I dont care about premine, hashes, reward , merchants, etc.
What EAC NEEDS is...big innovation, all Litecoin based is doomed, people will naturally(if they smart enough) choose Litecoin as their main battletank , so what EAC need is innovation like NXT coin (known as second generation cryptocurrencies) , first generation will be replaced by second/even thrid generation later, even Bitcoin, regardless its mineable or not, and if you think hard/ have knowledge in Economy, large business will prefer NXT or the like type for all of this.

Think what EAC need the most at the moment is stablility, and changing to POS is the oppositie. Im mostly concerned in getting new people into Crypto, both retailers & there customers. They do not care about the underlaying tech, they just need to know it is secure.
Yes, a agree the underlaying tech will need work in the future but just changing this in hope you will get a some more sat?Huh
Forget BTC & exchanges, i want to pay for my hosting with EAC, order Fyverr jobs, get a cup of coffee or order a book.
We need to exchange EAC for products, not BTC

What better time than now to discuss and even implement PoS, when EAC is at it's lowest interest in eons? It will effect the least amount of people. It also lays credence to the "long-term investment" side of EAC's marketing. There is little room for this to be a bad thing.

Having a solid plan for bagholders (merchants are these guys too) is key, and bottoming out further probably wont happen without total loss if interest in favor of alternatives. Something to salvage their hopes would be great. It doesn't have to salvage the hopes of traders, just merchants, nor must this be "following a trend" because some other coin does it.  It would boost confidence that things will be moving up, or that losses will equal out.

Ok, so I create 100 ATX Silver Dollars, and then give them to 100 people, promising it will be a great currency for the future. The promise is that in 1 years time I will give all 100 of those people 20 MORE ATX Silver Dollars, and that this will be a great way for all my holders to profit.

DO I ACTUALLY CREATE ANY WEALTH BY DOING THIS? Or is it but a 'mirage' of wealth. If you create 20% more supply of something, you dilute the current holders by that same 20%. Are we trying to copy the US dollar with cryptocurrency?

It's half dozen one way, 6 the other. Unless I am misunderstanding something how is creating 20% interest for hoarding cryptocurrency going to increase the UTILITY of the currency?

Why not make it 1000% interest? Why stop at 20%? Do you realize the gap right now between 14 & 17 Satoshi for Earthcoin represents over 20% gains? So I should hold for a year to get what I can get for buying at 14 and selling at 17 later today?

Can someone help me with the logic of this? I am trying to be open minded but I don't hear anything that sounds convincing to me. There is a finite # of Earthcoins that will ever be created. And while the current price is not encouraging, it does offer opportunity. You see the longer the price stays low, it allows those who wish to accumulate a large stake a chance to do so in great numbers at extremely low prices. The longer prices stay low, the more large holder's can accumulate for the eventual blastoff that will happen when whoever it is selling runs out of shares. From the weak to the strong. Remember, the story and prospects of Earthcoin have only improved throughout the last month, and the price action is irrelevant to those facts. A big seller/ or sellers are dumping shares at any price, possibly in an attempt to discredit the coin, show the 'believers' who is boss, etc. (IE Based on emotional thinking, not profits) My gut tells me it is probably one of the Devs who is dumping his 'stolen' premine because he is disenfranchised.

I can think of 3 people at least who now have 1% of the current float. Where are my other '47 disciples' that will make up the Inner Circle of Earthcoin? It is on sale down to $1500, for 1% of the float. Buy, Buy, Buy, & refuse to sell. I would like to see who else owns 1% of the current float, so chime in if you do, I think we can get to the 50 we need for 'Project Strong-Arm', and lay the table for a profound recovery.

Remember to be patient, watching day-to-day price fluctuations will drive you completely insane, take a step back from the price action, come up with a plan, and stick to it. Don't let the irrational price create irrational emotion in you that makes you irrationally sell at the bottom. Give this a month to shake out. Right now there is panic in the air, and panic in the crypto world in general. No one ever made a dollar panicking. From everything I have ever seen, buying into panic usually works out pretty well for investors.

The Wealthiest Investor in the World strongly believes in the below, Do you?

Mr. Market is often identified as having human behavioral manic-depressive characteristics, it:

Is emotional, euphoric, moody
Is often irrational
Offers that transactions are strictly at your option
Is there to serve you, not to guide you.
Is in the short run a voting machine, in the long run a weighing machine.
Will offer you a chance to buy low, and sell high.
Is ‘frequently efficient…but not always.

This behavior of Mr. Market allows the investor to wait until Mr.Market is in a 'pessimistic mood' and offers low sale price. The investor has the option to buy at that low price. Therefore patience is such an important virtue when dealing with Mr. Market.

PS I am not against innovation, forking, etc, I just think it needs to be done with long-term success and value creation in mind, not temporary wild fluctuations which serve no purpose to benefit EAC.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:44:07 PM

@testbitcoiner

Gotta admit your last post got me thinking. I'm going to ponder on the subject for a while, looks like I was a bit mistaken in my understanding of how POS works. Thanks for the clarity of this post, I appreciate your input and I hope you keep bringing ideas & innovations into the Earthcoin community, regardless of if they end up being acted upon or not.

Sometimes it is hard not to trash an idea based on the ignorance of the authors, which is why those clamoring for POS for nothing other than a temporary price jump drew my ire. Your points made use of solid logic, and I can understand and go forward when that is the case.

I still think we need to stress the 'cup of coffee' transaction abilities, and somehow get some real businesses to start accepting EAC for it's services.

Could someone here even start something similar to BitStamp? IE you offer the coffee shop a 'guaranteed price' in Fiat for which they will then accept earthcoin at say 20% above current market prices to lock in their profits? You could settle up once a week with them and pay them in Fiat, having them transfer you the EAC to your wallet at that time. The 20% EAC premium to current USD/EAC rates would give you a head start at least as far as getting back to FIAT if you had to do so.

Once we were 'In' at some kind of establishment (Anyone know someone who owns a coffee shop?) It would only be a short step to getting a news article, or press release promoting the idea. "Karma Coffee Accepts BitCoin Alternative 'EarthCoin', a Crypto offering real world transaction speed useful for every day purchases"

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:49:36 PM

What EAC NEEDS is...big innovation, all Litecoin based is doomed, people will naturally(if they smart enough) choose Litecoin as their main battletank , so what EAC need is innovation like NXT coin (known as second generation cryptocurrencies) , first generation will be replaced by second/even thrid generation later, even Bitcoin, regardless its mineable or not, and if you think hard/ have knowledge in Economy, large business will prefer NXT or the like type for all of this.

Think what EAC need the most at the moment is stablility, and changing to POS is the oppositie. Im mostly concerned in getting new people into Crypto, both retailers & there customers. They do not care about the underlaying tech, they just need to know it is secure.
Yes, a agree the underlaying tech will need work in the future but just changing this in hope you will get a some more sat?Huh
Forget BTC & exchanges, i want to pay for my hosting with EAC, order Fyverr jobs, get a cup of coffee or order a book.

what a tremendously stupid post.
 stability is exactly what POS stands for... and POW creates more and more and more coins every day. it is the opposite of stability.

in 3 months we will have twice as much eac as we have now. even if we get twice as many merchants accepting eac, even if twice as many people for some strange reason buy into eac, we will still be at close to 1 satoshi. why? cause there is no perspective.

in 3 months we know that  come december there will again be double the eac.

1) with POS this would stop NOW.

2) every holder of EAC would be rewarded. you'd earn more coins by HOLDING them. that means people have no incentive to sell. interest would be created after let's say 4 days of holding coins and trickle in slowly, or be a random reward in big blocks.
basically you'd mine by holding, not mine and sell.

3) people would not hold millions of eac on cryptsy or the next mtgox because they want interest. this would prevent a situation like cryptorush being hacked, xxx mil eac stolen and then instantly sold on cryptsy to not be tracked.

4) eac has a very fast transaction time. there is no reason to hold it on exchanges anyway

5) POS will give merchants more reason to accept eac, because it is more stable by limiting the amount of eac produced each day.
now a merchant has to run a script or adjust prices manually every time eac takes a dive on cryptsy (=daily)

6) proof of stake is OLD. it is not a "new thing". it is not buggy or has problems like the gravity well algo

7) credibility of eac: this coin screams earth and it should also scream "cares about earth". personally, I think this is utter bullshit. I do not believe in this idea of saving a piece of rock that could not care less about us. but it sells.
and it is not inconsistent.
POS costs a tiny fraction of computer power and thus energy that POW does.

Cool this is unfortunately a problem in these threads.. the echo chamber effect. a large amount of "believers" who'd praise the devs even if they had sex with their mom and a small amount of people who have completely unreasonable expectations and criticism.
few people actually want to improve the coin. some trashers have financial interests, so have some "praisers".
some are just pissed off and some are clueless.

I suggest stopping all that and look at what the competition does, and imitate that:

Blackcoin had 1400 BTC volume on one day. on mintpal. not even cryptsy. it still is not on cryptsy. it was POW for a week, then switched completely to POS.
yes, this was pre planned, and not directly comparable.
but BC will never sink to 1 satoshi cause there is no new supply. 1 week of mining. that was it.

Zeitcoin does the same. it's 6 weeks and a few minute differences.

both coins have just ONE huge disadvantage. they are not spread out like EAC.

EAC is superiour cause more different people hold eac.  that is the crux with POS, the spreading of the currency.

EAC could combine the benefits of POW and POS by drastically limiting new production, creating new coins only by giving people EAC that have held eac in their wallet for many days.

9) the last point is psychological:  for many here, change is bad. why? cause they are still here. only those who can stand standstill are continuing to post in an environment that seems to lack any change.

change in the real world, especially in business, is always seen as good. even if it is catastrophic, and it would have been better not to do anything.

in this case, I made my case and there are valid reasons to DO something, not to hope and collect change... which is what eac would become.

the public eye will see this as a good thing. especially since POS is old, yet a new trend, one that has been very successful in times of asic miners and so on.

POS is independent of asics, multipools, exchange hacks (relatively) and other problems POW has.

I think many who do not approve of this idea are just not very well informed.

to make it clear again: I think eac has TREMENDOUS potential, but not in its current form.
we have the chance to combine the proliferation and the spread that our POW scheme has created with the incentive to hold, to buy more and to "invest" that POS does.

if we do this, eac could be the new protein in the primordial soup of scrypt alts

+42

You saved me a ton of typing. Tongue

PoW and PoS together in well though out proportion would be the best thing possible. So much EAC is already out there, it would be ideal to implement at this point more than any.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
sedrchang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:57:36 PM

This behavior of Mr. Market allows the investor to wait until Mr.Market is in a 'pessimistic mood' and offers low sale price. The investor has the option to buy at that low price. Therefore patience is such an important virtue when dealing with Mr. Market.

Just sayin , be carefull about putting your patience in wrong place btw.
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:01:45 PM

Name one established successful POS coin ...

I never heard of one.
sedrchang

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:02:43 PM

stability is exactly what POS stands for... and POW creates more and more and more coins every day. it is the opposite of stability.

in 3 months we will have twice as much eac as we have now. even if we get twice as many merchants accepting eac, even if twice as many people for some strange reason buy into eac, we will still be at close to 1 satoshi. why? cause there is no perspective.

2) every holder of EAC would be rewarded. you'd earn more coins by HOLDING them. that means people have no incentive to sell. interest would be created after let's say 4 days of holding coins and trickle in slowly, or be a random reward in big blocks.

3) people would not hold millions of eac on cryptsy or the next mtgox because they want interest. this would prevent a situation like cryptorush being hacked, xxx mil eac stolen and then instantly sold on cryptsy to not be tracked.

4) eac has a very fast transaction time. there is no reason to hold it on exchanges anyway

5) POS will give merchants more reason to accept eac, because it is more stable by limiting the amount of eac produced each day.
now a merchant has to run a script or adjust prices manually every time eac takes a dive on cryptsy (=daily)

6) proof of stake is OLD. it is not a "new thing". it is not buggy or has problems like the gravity well algo

7) credibility of eac: this coin screams earth and it should also scream "cares about earth". personally, I think this is utter bullshit. I do not believe in this idea of saving a piece of rock that could not care less about us. but it sells.

Cool this is unfortunately a problem in these threads.. the echo chamber effect. a large amount of "believers" who'd praise the devs even if they had sex with their mom and a small amount of people who have completely unreasonable expectations and criticism.
few people actually want to improve the coin. some trashers have financial interests, so have some "praisers".

I suggest stopping all that and look at what the competition does, and imitate that:

Blackcoin had 1400 BTC volume on one day. on mintpal. not even cryptsy. it still is not on cryptsy. it was POW for a week, then switched completely to POS.
but BC will never sink to 1 satoshi cause there is no new supply. 1 week of mining. that was it.

EAC is superiour cause more different people hold eac.  that is the crux with POS, the spreading of the currency.

EAC could combine the benefits of POW and POS by drastically limiting new production, creating new coins only by giving people EAC that have held eac in their wallet for many days.

9) the last point is psychological:  for many here, change is bad. why? cause they are still here. only those who can stand standstill are continuing to post in an environment that seems to lack any change.

change in the real world, especially in business, is always seen as good. even if it is catastrophic, and it would have been better not to do anything.

in this case, I made my case and there are valid reasons to DO something, not to hope and collect change... which is what eac would become.

the public eye will see this as a good thing. especially since POS is old, yet a new trend, one that has been very successful in times of asic miners and so on.

POS is independent of asics, multipools, exchange hacks (relatively) and other problems POW has.

to make it clear again: I think eac has TREMENDOUS potential, but not in its current form.
we have the chance to combine the proliferation and the spread that our POW scheme has created with the incentive to hold, to buy more and to "invest" that POS does.

if we do this, eac could be the new protein in the primordial soup of scrypt alts

+42

You saved me a ton of typing. Tongue

PoW and PoS together in well though out proportion would be the best thing possible. So much EAC is already out there, it would be ideal to implement at this point more than any.

His post is 99% right (the testbitcoiner) , anyway if u want to join PoW and PoS altogether maybe you can use that 2x and 3x thing to like.. 'mining day' & 'no mining day' , got me? just an idea
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:03:14 PM

https://earthazaar.com/product/1-oz-999-fine-silver-bullion-coin-2013-american-silver-eagle/

Get em while their hot!

ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

https://earthazaar.com/product/1-oz-999-fine-silver-bullion-lions-head-bar-scottsdale-silver/

Anubite

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:43:41 PM

I am not a fan of your "sales." Marked down my ass. Plus these are now triple what they used to be when EAC was just double.

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:13:25 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

eac.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Anubite

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:19:34 PM

EAC on verge of single digit satoshi prices. Is this the end? Or are we going to implement PoS?

twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:44:37 PM

Will someone use eac as a currency then? Or will everyone just hold the coins, so the market will be dead because of "why buy this today, when I can have two sometimes later?"
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:55:14 PM

I am not a fan of your "sales." Marked down my ass. Plus these are now triple what they used to be when EAC was just double.

Well if you don't like buying silver at 22% discount to current 'spot' prices, you can always go pay 110% of spot silver price at your local coin dealer with your US Dollars.

If you liked the deals much better at previous prices, when EAC was higher, why did you not buy then? This only goes to prove the value of being able to transfer your EAC into physical silver bullion. Those who were buying my Morgan Silver Dollars at 40,000 EAC two per two weeks ago feel like they are brilliant at this current moment.

This is indeed how you ACTUALLY add value to EAC, I give the EAC holders 'options' and flexibility to transfer out of their crypto, without having to go into FIAT or BTC, and directly into a True Store of Value (Silver).

Sorry if I offended you, kind sir, but I try to be as fair as possible to this community.

ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:57:15 PM

EAC on verge of single digit satoshi prices. Is this the end? Or are we going to implement PoS?

EAC does NOT negotiate with terrorists :-p

twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:38:05 PM

And of course the price drops...there is a huge emission of coins, so there is an inflation.  More coins goes out than new coming blood buys. If there was an increasing price, it would be just another bubble/ponzi...
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:47:42 PM

https://earthazaar.com/product/fine-sterling-silver-necklace-with-modernist-diamond-pendant-20-long/

https://earthazaar.com/product/1-oz-999-fine-silver-bullion-double-slave-queen-round-rare-coin/

https://earthazaar.com/product/sterling-silver-cross-ring-size-9-5-1-at-thickest-mexico-unique-9-5-grams/

https://earthazaar.com/product/lot-of-4-1-oz-999-fine-copper-bullion-coins-freedom-girl-ghost-money-slave-queen/

testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:11:00 PM

Will someone use eac as a currency then? Or will everyone just hold the coins, so the market will be dead because of "why buy this today, when I can have two sometimes later?"

good point, in theory.

that's what I meant with the fundamental problem pure POS coins have...

but generally you can make it so that let's say you have 5 mil eac;

you spend 500k and the rest 4.5k will still earn interest

then you get 200k interest, or you buy 200k on cryptsy;

this money will take x days until is it valid for gaining interest.

this is compound interest i.e. any interest you get will soon also be valid to gather interest.

wallet in POS coins has 2 areas. coins that are gaining interest, and coins that are not (yet)

it is not complicted. just a second number.

BC tells you how long it takes on average until your wallet gains interest.

it will not be so much that people hold back and do not use it to buy goods, or silver Wink

but it will be enough to make them hold it, not put it into exchange wallets and treat it as an investment as well as money.

testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:00:54 PM

Name one established successful POS coin ...

I never heard of one.

peercoin?  enough? Wink
testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:26:01 PM

another interesting point is the topic of anonymity.

while pos is something immediate, this is a medium to long term issue:

look at anoncoin (which is still not that anonymous)... it has held its place in the grand scheme of things for months now.
it is neither highly successful nor did it lose a lot of value.

it uses i2p and tor, i.e. hidden services to protect some aspect of anonymity.

zerocoin is not just a coming (probably sha based) coin, but also a open source thingy one can implement in a current coin and make it pretty anonymous without the help of hidden services.

as far as I know, they still plan to release this as a quasi addon devs can use for their own coins.

anonymity sells. especially as soon as governments start banning or restricting crypto. they won't really succeed, but like in the copyright war, a few unlucky ones gonna get into trouble.

with bitcoins dark wallet and mixing coins like dark coin, or whatever zerocoin uses or the hidden services method of anoncoin, it is clear this is a market.

currently dark coin as well as anoncoin do pretty well.

the fear people have about "regulations" taxation, government sabtage or similar stupid ideas the people who bought votes with imaginary money will come up with, will keep prices up for those coins.

earthcoin could take a look at the zerocoin alpha which is publicly available on the project website, or try to use another method of improving people's anonymity

as I said, it is not really necessary now, but it might 'complete' the expectations people have of a cryptocoin.

e.g. anoncoin uses the anonymous logo and some people really have a problem with this crowd. it will limit the success of the coin.

eac could use its main feature and offer faster transaction time and pos and a more compatible and presentable design and focus

just as an idea
hashmen

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:27:09 PM

And of course the price drops...there is a huge emission of coins, so there is an inflation.  More coins goes out than new coming blood buys. If there was an increasing price, it would be just another bubble/ponzi...
most of the alts are dead now, including at the very top Earthcoin!
Sorry it was a fun ride, I might buy back in with some small $ once it hits 3-4satoshis,seems like that point will be reached within 1.5-2weeks Sad
Lost some good money on EAC myself but glad I sold all of my EAC at 35satoshi
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: