Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I like crypto

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:22:41 PM

An excellent picture I saw in MINT thread, which shows what all coins went through...

Yeah, that about sums it up. I saw essentially the same thing for stocks years ago Cheesy Some things never change.

that implies there is any value in EAC left.

since the devs foolishly abandoned the eac/usd ONLY exchange, which would be one thing only eac could offer, I see little to nothing at eac that is special

let's face it. eac offers nothing other cryptos don't

eac needs serious publicity, news stories and less hoping for the best.

I propose to stop the proof of work scheme. it kills the coin. every day more and more eac is produced while demand stays stable.

that is what drove eac from 800 to 18. and it will drive it to 8 and then 0.8 sat and a delist on cryptsy.

the devs seem to think "it's gonna work out in the end", but why should it especially for eac?

what would immensly help is something that other sites will talk about and will renew interest in eac.

I suggest switching to proof of stake asap.

then implement 25% interest in the first year, then 20% next year and so on. this will people want to HOLD eac.

right now nobody in their right mind holds this coin.

with proof of stake, it would finally resonate with the "protect nature crowd", it will stop multipools raping the coin and news sites would support that step and report it.

it is only natural for "earth"coin to use POS since it is so power saving.  hell, make an 40% interest in the first year, but reward people who HOLD the coin, not those who multipool it

do this, even announce this, and EAC will rise tenfold in mere days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:35:06 PM

earthcoin would also be the only coin that does this after the fact.

that alone is newsworthy.

buzz is satoshi. don'T think just because last year all coins rose by themselves, this year with 20 new coins each month it will be the same story.

make news and you're golden.

be boring and do business as usual despite problems, then you're going down.

and I talked to some people and I know this is possible. it's just a lot of work. if the devs tell you it is not possible, it just means "we are too lazy--and by the way, we are working on another 'project' (i.e. coin) atm, so we cannot spare the time"
ATXsilver

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:42:20 PM

You do realize that its dropping like stone and will be 5-7satoshi max in a month?
Then would be good idea to buy 1% of eac but not at the moment, some people were buying the 1% even when it still was at 100satoshis,lol.

@Hashmen - As you seem to be somewhat of a self-proclaimed Oracle, Pray tell me this.... Knowing all the facts that we currently understand about Earthcoin, such as the status of the Devs, initiatives, Post Mt. Gox news, premine issues and everything else. Was Earthcoin a better value last month at 100+ satoshi, or is it a better value to purchase now?

What exactly has changed regarding the LONG-TERM prospects of Earthcoin from where the public was valuing it at 100+ satoshi weeks ago? What facts aside from 'public perception' can you point to as a logical reason for the change in price from 100 to the current 18 satoshi? The main Dev left, but to be honest, aside from the code creation, he seemed to really suck as a Dev anyway. He is being replaced by those with true vision and leadership. From where I stand, Earthcoin not only has much more going for it at the current time, but it is also a fraction of the cost it was back then. All that seems to have happened is that all the fast /speculative money without long-term vision has abandoned their 'pump n dump' quest on search of the next 'scamCoin of the day'.

Eventually people will stop falling for the constant creation of 'get rich quick' coins with short term vision (mainly created to solely provide profit for devs at expense of speculators) and look to invest in established, developed coins with solid communities and visionary leadership. They will see that to provide 'true wealth' you have to create long-term value for the coin holders. I believe that building a brand, a business, and long-term rewards for the community is a much more solid foundation to believe in than just throwing money around with the hope of getting lucky on an 'auroracoin' 'coin of the day' type BS. Even if you get lucky and make 'paper profits' on one of these scam coins, how do you know when to sell? You are just investing in a house of cards. A game of musical chairs where everyone eventually gets left without a seat except the Devs(Or people of Iceland) who happily unload their premine on the suckers.

I propose taking the long, hard work road to success. Rome wasn't built in a day, and those that think alt coins are a great chance to get rich quick need to re evaluate what they are doing here. You would be better off putting in on black in Vegas.

EarthCoin offers true value. Earthcoin is in a better position to succeed now than any other point to date in its life cycle. There is much that was in the dark at 100 satoshi that has been brought to the light now. Free markets hate uncertainty, and now there is less uncertainty surrounding EAC than ever.

Buy now, or buy back when things seem much clearer in the future when Earthcoin above 100 satoshi again. After all, there is an aspect of human nature that causes the public to sell bottoms and buy tops over and over again throughout history on every investment imaginable. Psychologically, it is much easier for humans to follow the crowd. But you will never produce outsized returns on your investment unless you have the Courage to be contrarian, and buy when all seems lost.

Let the price decend, and let the weak hands give away their holdings to the strong. It is better for long term success that way anyhow.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:50:30 PM

what would immensly help is something that other sites will talk about and will renew interest in eac.

then implement 25% interest in the first year, then 20% next year and so on. this will people want to HOLD eac.

with proof of stake, it would finally resonate with the "protect nature crowd", it will stop multipools raping the coin and news sites would support that step and report it.

it is only natural for "earth"coin to use POS since it is so power saving.  hell, make an 40% interest in the first year, but reward people who HOLD the coin, not those who multipool it

Interested in hearing other people's opinions on this.
hashmen

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:54:28 PM

You do realize that its dropping like stone and will be 5-7satoshi max in a month?
Then would be good idea to buy 1% of eac but not at the moment, some people were buying the 1% even when it still was at 100satoshis,lol.

@Hashmen - As you seem to be somewhat of a self-proclaimed Oracle, Pray tell me this.... Knowing all the facts that we currently understand about Earthcoin, such as the status of the Devs, initiatives, Post Mt. Gox news, premine issues and everything else. Was Earthcoin a better value last month at 100+ satoshi, or is it a better value to purchase now?

What exactly has changed regarding the LONG-TERM prospects of Earthcoin from where the public was valuing it at 100+ satoshi weeks ago? What facts aside from 'public perception' can you point to as a logical reason for the change in price from 100 to the current 18 satoshi? The main Dev left, but to be honest, aside from the code creation, he seemed to really suck as a Dev anyway. He is being replaced by those with true vision and leadership. From where I stand, Earthcoin not only has much more going for it at the current time, but it is also a fraction of the cost it was back then. All that seems to have happened is that all the fast /speculative money without long-term vision has abandoned their 'pump n dump' quest on search of the next 'scamCoin of the day'.

Eventually people will stop falling for the constant creation of 'get rich quick' coins with short term vision (mainly created to solely provide profit for devs at expense of speculators) and look to invest in established, developed coins with solid communities and visionary leadership. They will see that to provide 'true wealth' you have to create long-term value for the coin holders. I believe that building a brand, a business, and long-term rewards for the community is a much more solid foundation to believe in than just throwing money around with the hope of getting lucky on an 'auroracoin' 'coin of the day' type BS. Even if you get lucky and make 'paper profits' on one of these scam coins, how do you know when to sell? You are just investing in a house of cards. A game of musical chairs where everyone eventually gets left without a seat except the Devs(Or people of Iceland) who happily unload their premine on the suckers.

I propose taking the long, hard work road to success. Rome wasn't built in a day, and those that think alt coins are a great chance to get rich quick need to re evaluate what they are doing here. You would be better off putting in on black in Vegas.

EarthCoin offers true value. Earthcoin is in a better position to succeed now than any other point to date in its life cycle. There is much that was in the dark at 100 satoshi that has been brought to the light now. Free markets hate uncertainty, and now there is less uncertainty surrounding EAC than ever.

Buy now, or buy back when things seem much clearer in the future when Earthcoin above 100 satoshi again. After all, there is an aspect of human nature that causes the public to sell bottoms and buy tops over and over again throughout history on every investment imaginable. Psychologically, it is much easier for humans to follow the crowd. But you will never produce outsized returns on your investment unless you have the Courage to be contrarian, and buy when all seems lost.

Let the price decend, and let the weak hands give away their holdings to the strong. It is better for long term success that way anyhow.

strong bagholder.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:57:41 PM

We need those multipools.

What happened with Mooncoin -> Multipools hit Mooncoin and ran away, price skyrocket, because it took hours and hours before a new block was find, so no diluting or just little.

It is not a EAC problem , it is a global problem. Changing to POS will be really bad, as who want to hold their coins in wallet? Nobody want that, as when suddenly the coin price jump by 200% then you will sell your coins and don't hare about a stupid 20% POS or so.

If DEV want to change something then i would do the following:

1. Decrease the reward by 50%, keep the superblocks as it is something unique for Earthcoin.

In fact people don't need to complain, they need to take 5BTC and buy 25M coins that are now for sell at 20 and 21 sats. Try to add as many coins as you can, as what has happened? Earthcoin still give the same services, did some websites stop using earthcoins? So why should Earthcoin not move higher in a nature way? Just be patient and give it time, and be smart, BUY and don't complain.

Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:58:44 PM

An excellent picture I saw in MINT thread, which shows what all coins went through...

Yeah, that about sums it up. I saw essentially the same thing for stocks years ago Cheesy Some things never change.

since the devs foolishly abandoned the eac/usd ONLY exchange, which would be one thing only eac could offer, I see little to nothing at eac that is special

I propose to stop the proof of work scheme. it kills the coin. every day more and more eac is produced while demand stays stable.

that is what drove eac from 800 to 18. and it will drive it to 8 and then 0.8 sat and a delist on cryptsy.

the devs seem to think "it's gonna work out in the end", but why should it especially for eac?

Read this, thought their algo was interesting... http://www.cryptosutra.com/2014/03/14/update-noirshares-nrs-group-hosting-and-cross-coin-application-2/#kVoX4p7bmMmA5I5O.16

"NoirShares is one of the first hybrid Momentum Proof of Stake / Proof of Work cryptos"

CPU only coin tho.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:03:17 PM

1. Decrease the reward by 50%, keep the superblocks as it is something unique for Earthcoin.

I would fully support this decision for obv reasons.  Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

I would fully support this decision for obv reasons.  Grin

You will directly buy another 20M Cheesy
blackswan121

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:31:03 PM

I think this is brilliant idea.

further , or we could do a snapshot just like pts. For whoever own 1 EAC right now, will get 10 (156/15)EAC. mine all of EAC out and distribute to EAC holders.  You know C2? they are listed on bter within one week. we should learn from them.       We already have nothing to lose.

but, i bet the dev team will ignore us just like always because they are born to be losers.  If they have another chance, they will make some other kind of stupid mistake. and fail again.
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 11:34:09 PM

further , or we could do a snapshot just like pts. For whoever own 1 EAC right now, will get 10 (156/15)EAC. mine all of EAC out and distribute to EAC holders.  You know C2? they are listed on bter within one week. we should learn from them.       We already have nothing to lose.

but, i bet the dev team will ignore us just like always because they are born to be losers.  If they have another chance, they will make some other kind of stupid mistake. and fail again.

This is a perfect example of 'Short-term' thinking to artificially prop the price up so speculators can profit. The 'soup du jour' in crypto launches recently has been this POS style, and initially the price skyrockets, allowing the Dev's to unload at artificially high prices created by the speculators who are CERTAIN that the 'new Gimmick Coin' is the way to go!

Are we just chasing the latest 'fad' in order to spike the EAC price temporarily to the profit of a few? What happens when the 'newer' coins that come around next month create a 'better' way than POS and we see their launches go up several fold in the first day, do we then change from POS to the newest trend and issue another press release? Are we resigning ourselves to just be a continual pump-n-dump scheme just to make you maniac day-traders happy?

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Or should we focus on long-term development and real world applications in order to allow the price to rise, slowly but surely, over the Long run, rewarding ALL EarthCoin holders?

Is it really different this time? This NEW FAD COIN IS THE WAY TO GO!! LOOK IT WENT UP 500% in one day! If EarthCoin only switched it's purpose weekly to copy the current fad we would all be rich! Right?

So Earthcoin announces it is switching it's code to POS with a novel Press Release, speculators pile in and manipulate the price upwards temporarily, only to see it crash back down to an even a lower price once the rush is over? Do you see MINTCOIN's dev offering any viable long-term creative solutions to further user adoption of his coin? Is he actively promoting and creating long-term value for the coin, or is the promise of 20% more coins a year enough to keep everyone from selling if there are no Real World Applications for your coins? I think it likely most of the 'Devs' of these new coins sell out as soon as they start seeing $20,000+ sitting in their wallet, and are pretty much done with the 'development' coin, having made their 'quick buck'. Just being POS in itself is not worth anything without the proper support & development by Dev's with vision.

What makes POS so much better than Earthcoins current model? Is 20% a year to hoard your Coins and then paying 'interest' in more coins to dilute your holdings further really that great? You truly think for a 'currency' to succeed you should attempt to incentivize your coinholders to just hoard them away and forget about them, knowing they get 20% interest a year? Furthermore, what is 20% interest worth annually when MINTcoin goes down to 5 satoshi? Will your extra 1 coin per year feel all that fantastic for letting your coins sit idle for a year?

POS, while an interesting approach and change of pace from the BTC style models, is not necessary for Earthcoin. It may be great for a commodity, but for an internet currency I think the holders need to be creative in the utility and promotion of the coin. An ALT COIN will only gain in value if it is increasingly used for REAL WORLD commerce, transactions, money transfers, etc. We need to work on giveaways and increased merchant adoption, increasing the 'buzz' around the coin with novel actions that create naturally positive press, etc. Think about DogeCoin sponsoring the Jamacian bob-sled team, that did WAY more for DogeCoin than switching to the latest fad would have.

I think those clamoring for a 'switch' to POS are not seeing the forest for the trees here. The key to having EarthCoin rise is through dedicated work/promotion by the community, valuable insight and leadership by those in position to do so, and creating more & more ways to use EarthCoin in real-world commerce while increasing user adoption.

Also, a SUSTAINABLE price rise happens slowly over time, with jumps here and there along the steady upward climb. Nothing worth doing was ever easy, and anyone who has started a business that became successful understands that it takes Blood, Sweat & Tears to reach your goals. There is no short-cut, there is no 'get-rich-quick' gimmick that will make us all rich with a single press release, and POS is no magical solution.

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:47:22 PM

This is a perfect example of 'Short-term' thinking to artificially prop the price up so speculators can profit. The 'soup du jour' in crypto launches recently has been this POS style, and initially the price skyrockets, allowing the Dev's to unload at artificially high prices created by the speculators who are CERTAIN that the 'new Gimmick Coin' is the way to go!

Are we just chasing the latest 'fad' in order to spike the EAC price temporarily to the profit of a few? What happens when the 'newer' coins that come around next month create a 'better' way than POS and we see their launches go up several fold in the first day, do we then change from POS to the newest trend and issue another press release? Are we resigning ourselves to just be a continual pump-n-dump scheme just to make you maniac day-traders happy?

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Or should we focus on long-term development and real world applications in order to allow the price to rise, slowly but surely, over the Long run, rewarding ALL EarthCoin holders?

Is it really different this time? This NEW FAD COIN IS THE WAY TO GO!! LOOK IT WENT UP 500% in one day! If EarthCoin only switched it's purpose weekly to copy the current fad we would all be rich! Right?

So Earthcoin announces it is switching it's code to POS with a novel Press Release, speculators pile in and manipulate the price upwards temporarily, only to see it crash back down to an even a lower price once the rush is over? Do you see MINTCOIN's dev offering any viable long-term creative solutions to further user adoption of his coin? Is he actively promoting and creating long-term value for the coin, or is the promise of 20% more coins a year enough to keep everyone from selling if there are no Real World Applications for your coins? I think it likely most of the 'Devs' of these new coins sell out as soon as they start seeing $20,000+ sitting in their wallet, and are pretty much done with the 'development' coin, having made their 'quick buck'. Just being POS in itself is not worth anything without the proper support & development by Dev's with vision.

What makes POS so much better than Earthcoins current model? Is 20% a year to hoard your Coins and then paying 'interest' in more coins to dilute your holdings further really that great? You truly think for a 'currency' to succeed you should attempt to incentivize your coinholders to just hoard them away and forget about them, knowing they get 20% interest a year? Furthermore, what is 20% interest worth annually when MINTcoin goes down to 5 satoshi? Will your extra 1 coin per year feel all that fantastic for letting your coins sit idle for a year?

POS, while an interesting approach and change of pace from the BTC style models, is not necessary for Earthcoin. It may be great for a commodity, but for an internet currency I think the holders need to be creative in the utility and promotion of the coin. An ALT COIN will only gain in value if it is increasingly used for REAL WORLD commerce, transactions, money transfers, etc. We need to work on giveaways and increased merchant adoption, increasing the 'buzz' around the coin with novel actions that create naturally positive press, etc. Think about DogeCoin sponsoring the Jamacian bob-sled team, that did WAY more for DogeCoin than switching to the latest fad would have.

I think those clamoring for a 'switch' to POS are not seeing the forest for the trees here. The key to having EarthCoin rise is through dedicated work/promotion by the community, valuable insight and leadership by those in position to do so, and creating more & more ways to use EarthCoin in real-world commerce while increasing user adoption.

Also, a SUSTAINABLE price rise happens slowly over time, with jumps here and there along the steady upward climb. Nothing worth doing was ever easy, and anyone who has started a business that became successful understands that it takes Blood, Sweat & Tears to reach your goals. There is no short-cut, there is no 'get-rich-quick' gimmick that will make us all rich with a single press release, and POS is no magical solution.

+999999999999999999999

People need to change the way how they look at altcoins. Remember that bitcoin didn't do fuck all for years!!! But now people all want money, lets mine this coin as it was released today, ok, tomorrow we will mine this, and then dumping everything. In fact the issue is being created by those exchanges that allow every shit coin to be listed on their exchange. If you check on the exchanges how many dead coins are listed, then it is unbelievable.... Pay .25BTC and get your coin listed, what is that shit exchange again... then you have your coin listed, nobody buys, as in the beginning all pre-mine coins are being sold.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:48:48 PM

Every time you write something I want to be more involved with Earthcoin.

The massive increase in community support over the past week has been amazing.
Friend Earthcoin on Facebook, share statuses.
Talk to others in the crypto community (without putting down others' coins, since that will just push them away) about the positives of EAC.
Support Earthcoins accepted businesses.
Visit https://earthazaar.com/ everyday.
Be involved in the Earthcoin forum.
We will help make EAC one of the premier crypto currencies and it will take time. No shortcuts.

altec007

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:35:12 AM

my investment in EAC has only 5% of the value left. Do something plz,  anything will be better.
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:44:57 AM

my investment in EAC has only 5% of the value left. Do something plz,  anything will be better.

Post an idea on here you have that can increase EarthCoin's value significantly in 3-6 months time,

then, PM me your cryptsy trading key or EAC Wallet

and, You will smile when you think of EarthCoin

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:48:36 AM

So you bought earthcoin without even posting once in this thread?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
laura@@

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:03:41 AM

pump!!!!

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4891

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:35:44 AM

Best Idea I've heard so far. I would buy back in.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:45:02 AM

Best Idea I've heard so far. I would buy back in.

25% interest in the first year?  That's worse than fiat!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:47:47 AM

Poor earthcoin. Sad

Edit: poor every altcoin except litecoin/peercoin/etc Smiley

Time for massive buying and have a 2000% return  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: