Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:26:13 AM

Whats going on with EAC?
Why is droping!??

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatMouse

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:29:18 AM

It's dropping because people are panic selling all their coins.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:32:57 AM

Whats going on with EAC?
Why is droping!??

One big panic in Cryptoworld because of MtGox.
Kaligulax

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

Whats going on with EAC?
Why is droping!??

That is not smart thing to do...

invest all BTC in other Cryptocurrent untill MtGox crisis pass.

Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:44:38 PM

Whats going on with EAC?
Why is droping!??

or just not be dumb enough to have anything to do with MtGox and hold your btc or sell and buy in lower
Kaligulax

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:50:29 PM

Whats going on with EAC?
Why is droping!??

or just not be dumb enough to have anything to do with MtGox and hold your btc or sell and buy in lower

I never considered MtGox a serious Bitcoin exchange!
but I don't talk about that....

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:41:35 PM

Just wait till the storm is over.
jacek1973

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:15:44 PM

nothing has happened, one investor sold the EAC and caused panic, already are BID 6BTC all ok
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:35:39 PM

nothing has happened, one investor sold the EAC and caused panic, already are BID 6BTC all ok
If only it were that simple! Tongue

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
WesandEAC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:11:52 PM

Hi community,

Ahhhhhh where to start.  Communication.  Cryptozark will be initiating many things over the next two months and coordinating teams of people or individuals who wish to be commissioned with a task.  If you were disheartened with things, the dev team was even more so.  We waited for emails, or ideas, or initiatives from the community of course where we could decide to support and promote each respective addition to the collective ideology of EarthCoin.  There were very little.  However there were some and we are assembling those individuals on respective tasks and projects.

A shining example of how to create value for EVERYONE with EarthCoin is Earthazaar.  A collaboration of ideas and an assembly of function, solely accomplished out of the time, effort and personal funds of a passionate motivated fella, Centurion.  Hats off.  This effort, while not directly correlated to a price increase in EAC will have a lasting effect and serves both Centurion's efforts and the community as a whole.  We will be supporting his efforts in anyway we can.

Cryptozark has set sail on a mission to establish project managers in many areas of the proliferation of the idea of EarthCoin, collaborating with Hash Engineering, Sprocket, Steve and Earthshit who is HARDLY shit!  These initiatives will bring upcoming additions to content for EarthCoin one of which will be the inevitable imminent launch of the new site.  Barely mentioned was our release of 1.2qt and some other details will follow.

I can not stress enough the importance of EVERYONE creating value.  I will be straight-forward.  I have 24 million EarthCoins, many of which I have purchased my self.  The devs are not a go to wallet for everyone who owns EarthCoin.  If you require that in your life, that is what the Federal Reserve is for and their respective lending institutions, go borrow money against your assets.  For example, here in this Crypto-World, as a miner, who may hold 50,000,000 coins in a hoard, your job is to actually "give" 25,000,000 of those away to double or triple the value of the remaining 25,000,000 you would hold, thus creating a greater sum.  That is how you create value through "giving" towards projects that create content and spur initiative.

Too often in these threads and others it sounds like birds in a nest, with their beaks wide open, chirping and singing for a worm to be given to them.  That mentality must be left behind.  That mentality is for an inflationary system where governing bodies try to right wrongs and there is someone to call for your complaints.  In a crypto-currency environment we must pay it forward and be responsible to grow value for the future for all of us.  What a concept!!  There is no one to call, it is self policing, self regulating and most important self fulfilling.

When we reach a critical mass of infrastructure created you will have wet and wild EarthCoin dreams haha.  No one knows when that will occur, we must simply hand off the baton to someone motivated to take it forth to the next month as we lose our way sometimes and regroup.  Putting your coins on a USB and forgetting about them is not the way to create value - DO SOMETHING.  Get involved. 

Soon I will have in my possession, less than .005% of the supply of EarthCoin come August when we reach 33% total creation.  But I believe I can create value more than 80% of EarthCoin users - how is that!?!  If that is actually true, we are in trouble hehe.  I can not point fingers but I will say that for any person hoarding a significant amount of coins, realize that they will be worthless unless you put half of them to work to create value for the other half.  It is just how it works guys.  I had hoped I didn't have to explain it that way and common sense would dictate the logic.

So for all the pre-mine non-sense, it is far from depleted however it must also be stretched over the next year or two unless some back to back big projects are worth the effort now or someone who also has a hoard steps up to the plate.  Fate and time will tell.

Good job everyone and again don't be dissuaded by price, it is a function of a lot of things.  This is the time to spread the manifesto regarding EAC's benefits.  Day in and day out.  Reward will come when it comes unfortunately.
tbitt

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:44:11 PM

This kind of discussion is important from the community stand point.
Devs should be like friends and part of the community rather that distant observators.
It's true that everything is not up to devs but if they appear so irregularly that community think that they have left the whole coin then there certainly is something to improve.
And one can think that premine that is not discussed in detail makes this kind of moves from devs more likely.
By letting people know that devs are alive and motivated also shares motivation and trust to community.
Many people who are willing to help want to know that they are not building value only for premine that is in few hands but more like sustainable way and for everyone.

I would also want to especially thank Centurion for the hard work with the web sites.
Earthcointalk and Earthazaar are both masterpieces.
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:51:01 PM

Hi community,

Ahhhhhh where to start.  Communication.  Cryptozark will be initiating many things over the next two months and coordinating teams of people or individuals who wish to be commissioned with a task.  If you were disheartened with things, the dev team was even more so.  We waited for emails, or ideas, or initiatives from the community of course where we could decide to support and promote each respective addition to the collective ideology of EarthCoin.  There were very little.  However there were some and we are assembling those individuals on respective tasks and projects.

A shining example of how to create value for EVERYONE with EarthCoin is Earthazaar.  A collaboration of ideas and an assembly of function, solely accomplished out of the time, effort and personal funds of a passionate motivated fella, Centurion.  Hats off.  This effort, while not directly correlated to a price increase in EAC will have a lasting effect and serves both Centurion's efforts and the community as a whole.  We will be supporting his efforts in anyway we can.

Cryptozark has set sail on a mission to establish project managers in many areas of the proliferation of the idea of EarthCoin, collaborating with Hash Engineering, Sprocket, Steve and Earthshit who is HARDLY shit!  These initiatives will bring upcoming additions to content for EarthCoin one of which will be the inevitable imminent launch of the new site.  Barely mentioned was our release of 1.2qt and some other details will follow.

I can not stress enough the importance of EVERYONE creating value.  I will be straight-forward.  I have 24 million EarthCoins, many of which I have purchased my self.  The devs are not a go to wallet for everyone who owns EarthCoin.  If you require that in your life, that is what the Federal Reserve is for and their respective lending institutions, go borrow money against your assets.  For example, here in this Crypto-World, as a miner, who may hold 50,000,000 coins in a hoard, your job is to actually "give" 25,000,000 of those away to double or triple the value of the remaining 25,000,000 you would hold, thus creating a greater sum.  That is how you create value through "giving" towards projects that create content and spur initiative.

Too often in these threads and others it sounds like birds in a nest, with their beaks wide open, chirping and singing for a worm to be given to them.  That mentality must be left behind.  That mentality is for an inflationary system where governing bodies try to right wrongs and there is someone to call for your complaints.  In a crypto-currency environment we must pay it forward and be responsible to grow value for the future for all of us.  What a concept!!  There is no one to call, it is self policing, self regulating and most important self fulfilling.

When we reach a critical mass of infrastructure created you will have wet and wild EarthCoin dreams haha.  No one knows when that will occur, we must simply hand off the baton to someone motivated to take it forth to the next month as we lose our way sometimes and regroup.  Putting your coins on a USB and forgetting about them is not the way to create value - DO SOMETHING.  Get involved. 

Soon I will have in my possession, less than .005% of the supply of EarthCoin come August when we reach 33% total creation.  But I believe I can create value more than 80% of EarthCoin users - how is that!?!  If that is actually true, we are in trouble hehe.  I can not point fingers but I will say that for any person hoarding a significant amount of coins, realize that they will be worthless unless you put half of them to work to create value for the other half.  It is just how it works guys.  I had hoped I didn't have to explain it that way and common sense would dictate the logic.

So for all the pre-mine non-sense, it is far from depleted however it must also be stretched over the next year or two unless some back to back big projects are worth the effort now or someone who also has a hoard steps up to the plate.  Fate and time will tell.

Good job everyone and again don't be dissuaded by price, it is a function of a lot of things.  This is the time to spread the manifesto regarding EAC's benefits.  Day in and day out.  Reward will come when it comes unfortunately.

It's like fucking clockwork with you isn't it. I predicted everything you were going to say. Funny enough, you still brought out the vague bullshit of "something" in the works. If you can't say what it is then fuck right off. This is not a high school clique. It is not gossip. You want the community to be proactive yet you shut them out? Get the fuck outta here.

Again... WHERE IS THE PREMINE WALLET?! What was the premine for if not to fund your so called fucking projects?  What are you trying to stretch until next year when by then your fucking coin will be 1 satoshi? Are you just incredibly dense or fucking naive?

No one asked you for the premine money to give out to the community so fuck you for making that assertion. People are asking for inclusion and transparency but you being the legalese double speak king, you craftily avoided it all and only harped on cryptozark and earthhazaar because you have nothing to show for it.

No one gives a fuck if you own 0.fuckpercent of EAC. You're not putting it to good use anyway. So fuck you and your colleagues and come back when you have something of note instead of the vague pandering bullshit you've been pulling for the past month. By nightfall, EAC will be sub 60 satoshi. By nightfall, this coin will crumble due to your incompetence.
WesandEAC

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:55:23 PM

Wink  I do not think this is the place for you.  Best of luck in your future endeavours.  I do feel like many other coins, EAC can see 1 Satoshi for a time, just an opportunity if you have a plan.

I would suggest being creative with your energy instead of pointing fingers.  Is there anything you have done yourself?  Please elaborate for the community we would love to hear all your initiatives and work efforts to bring value to the community?
WesandEAC

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:02:52 PM

Also there will be no dissemination of the premine, in fact it is split up so many times to respective parties I have no idea where it all would be, so that is a moot point.  You have been given access to what I control and that is all I can do for you.  The pre-mine will be insignificant in another five months and barely represent 3% of the pool, by year under it will be 2.5%.  No one needs to justify anything for that meager of a stake.  There are individuals with much more power if they feel so inclined as to use their hoard to create value.  EarthCoin can be taken in any direction, not just ours.  Its definition and substance will simply be created by the community as a whole.

EarthCoin is much different of an ideology than DogeCoin.  DOGE is representative as an idol, a worship of a Shibu-Inu dog.  It is simplistic and magnificent in its creation and I applaud them for the cult following.  EAC is much more difficult to define and is built over a larger idea and takes much more of a following to identify with the store of value we call EarthCoin.  Even bigger than we envisioned.  It is a large platform for which luck and fate will be equally important.
slyA

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:10:43 PM

Wink  I do not think this is the place for you.  Best of luck in your future endeavours.  I do feel like many other coins, EAC can see 1 Satoshi for a time, just an opportunity if you have a plan.

I would suggest being creative with your energy instead of pointing fingers.  Is there anything you have done yourself?  Please elaborate for the community we would love to hear all your initiatives and work efforts to bring value to the community?

I'm glad we could work out the fact that you're a condescending twat. As of this moment, you should know that people from the community will read this exchange and behind all my vitrol, know that I have made my point. You have skillfully, rather, impressively avoided all my questions with vague answers. I bid you adieu with EAC. It was nice while the tree hugging fun lasted.

Dark coin. Here I come.
slyA

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:13:00 PM

Also there will be no dissemination of the premine, in fact it is split up so many times to respective parties I have no idea where it all would be, so that is a moot point.  You have been given access to what I control and that is all I can do for you.  The pre-mine will be insignificant in another five months and barely represent 3% of the pool, by year under it will be 2.5%.  No one needs to justify anything for that meager of a stake.  There are individuals with much more power if they feel so inclined as to use their hoard to create value.  EarthCoin can be taken in any direction, not just ours.  Its definition and substance will simply be created by the community as a whole.

EarthCoin is much different of an ideology than DogeCoin.  DOGE is representative as an idol, a worship of a Shibu-Inu dog.  It is simplistic and magnificent in its creation and I applaud them for the cult following.  EAC is much more difficult to define and is built over a larger idea and takes much more of a following to identify with the store of value we call EarthCoin.  Even bigger than we envisioned.  It is a large platform for which luck and fate will be equally important.

THERE WILL BE NO DISSEMINATION OF THE PREMINE?!

Hahaha  Cheesy the truth has finally come out. Good to know. The greatest trick the devs ever pulled was convincing the world that the premine exists, and like that.

POOF

It's gone.

Stay classy scamming cunts. Stay classy.
quorum

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:32:38 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 08:43:46 PM by quorum

[quote author=WesandEAC link=topic=379236.msg5287424#msg5287424 date=
I would suggest being creative with your energy instead of pointing fingers.  Is there anything you have done yourself?  Please elaborate for the community we would love to hear all your initiatives and work efforts to bring value to the community?
[/quote]

Mr WesandEAC,

I developed the initial Earthcoin marketplace project (https://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/eartcoin-marketplace-experiment-feedback-wanted/), which was lauded by Mr. Earthcoin (Norb):

"This is wonderbar! Glad to see people being proactive and innovative. This is my first post here and this is what finally got me to not lurk, take the time to sign in and say hello. Please give me your eac addy so I can give you a token of our appreciation for building this out, and let’s keep it going – we should get a good domain name for it and we’ll do promo for it from the main website and bitcointalk threads."

After I pointed him to my EAC address, I have never seen any donation from anyone to support that project. I spend many hours coding that Earthcoin marketplace site, alongside my freelance job.

I reached out to contact Norb later, and was told the team (specifically CryptoZark) also had some ideas for a marketplace. Never heard anything from the Earthcoin team after that, even after pingin Norb for another chat weeks ago. Is it then any surprise I stopped working on that project?

So all your TALK about supporting ideas and projects means nothing, if you don't actually do it.

This project will fail if it keeps letting people down like this. You reap what you sow.

WesandEAC

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:38:00 PM

That is a great point and yes I am sure you efforts got muddied in the mess at launch. Literally lost!  I apologize for that.  As for our purpose it was to create a brand that people to get behind however people are supposed to get behind it.

slyA, over the next days you are right your messages will be regarded but no to your credit.  The community will see some action.

quorum, my apologies.  I actually knew nothing about this.  So PM me and bring me up to speed.  I was focused on my own efforts.  Now we can start to bring some of this together over the next month of which you will see some today.
WesandEAC

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:42:53 PM

In my opinion, it was to pull a ripcord!  To fire the engine and provide enough fuel to keep it running for as long as possible or as long as it took someone to bring another canister (their own coins) of gas and then another canister and another.  Until there was over-flowing amounts of fuel and everyone pitched in along the journey.  Maybe its me, maybe I am crazy!

Hi Wesand,

Ok, it's clear how & want you want the community to do & we can forget about any insight into the premine.
But now you are online can you answer one question for me: How do you describe the role of the dev team?

Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:54:55 PM

I really cant stand this any longer, sick of this shit - fucked over again...

a) Premine has been at least partially dumped on market
b) Premine has been shifted around, split, shifted around, split shifted around and split multiple times to discourage tracing http://earthchain.info/address/eUrViTV2M3aTk3dCuxqiuGse4hdv2vYgfn see for yourself.
c) Premine has been used to fund wages for a real dev team + and hardware for http://incryptex.com, what "devs" are really working on is not EAC but http://incryptex.com
d) Comments and suggestions ignored, or if not ignored certainly not acted on, replies are nonsense
e) No official bounties. Dev rely on community development / marketing
f) Comment on one of their youtube videos forced them to take it down (about dumping premine)
g) Absolutely terrible communication, terrible counter arguments to premine questions, beating around the bush.
h) Nobody even knows who the official devs are, [user] earthcoin / [user] WesandEAC, who else?
i) User WesandEAC is obviously more of a professional TRADER then a dev, nobody has 100 screens with charts for "dev" work.
j) User earthcoin is probably https://twitter.com/CryptoNorb, a known pump and dumper - i dont think he is a dev either, more a business man.
k) https://twitter.com/CryptoNorb launched EAC, is launching http://incryptex.com - in beta testing now - the only thing showing any progress.

Some of this may be conjecture but thats how I see it.

Well I've learnt my lesson over the past few weeks - some basically rules for investing in a cryptos should be:

1) Know the dev team, and that they aren't pump and dumpers - at least half the value of the coin is derived from a good committed dev "TEAM" and not one guy doing it all.
2) Try to get their REAL NAMES, Twitter Accounts, Facebook Accounts, Pictures of what they look like etc., preferably a business address too if possible - this shows they are less likely to run off and abandon the project for fear of repercussions.
3) NO PREMINE - whatever anybody tells you... NO FUCKING PREMINED COINS i.e "90% get rich quick scams" - investors hate them (because they've been burned before).
4) Mine the coins for the first few weeks at least, don't invest your own hard earned cash until the price establishes a fair value and your certain the devs are still onboard.
5) Dont be greedy
6) Assume most of these coins are a scam
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: