Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4  (Read 97032 times)
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:20:04 PM

anyone else requesting a btc refund?

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 10:25:12 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:27:00 PM by miaviator

Reserved.

Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:12:06 PM

as long they ship out this week, i can wait
Hechay

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:25:02 PM

They are working so hard. I can confirm that. They are not scammer. Please be patient. You ll get ur tracking soon.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:26:53 PM

How are the tracking numbers handed out? Do u have to contact them or will they contact u?

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:41:52 PM

They are working so hard. I can confirm that. They are not scammer. Please be patient. You ll get ur tracking soon.
how can you confirm that??
jermwerty

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:18:21 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 12:45:36 AM by jermwerty

how can you confirm that??

Check his post history.  He is a bitcointalk user based in Asia that was skeptical in the beginning and actually contacted btmine directly and vetted them.  He was able to tour the assembly line and posted the first independent photos.

Getting hardware out of China can be interesting to say the least.  Normally by the time I have received my tracking numbers (Avalon DHL, ANTMiner UPS) its already spent a couple of days in transit... that's what I'm hoping for in this case!  

From OP:  we will ship your package on time, maybe delay one day , it would go to HK first , so  we can't get the track number immediately , but when we get it , we will inform you by email

So they are probably handing them off en-mass to a shipper or the likes that sends them out from Hong Kong...  will see!

ANYWAY though, as far as "BTMine v1 Miner" now that they have "shrunk" the case shouldn't this now be "BTMine V1.1" or "BTMine V1a"?  Wink

Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:35:11 AM

We received two rigs today to the US. One had some damage and the TP-LINK network card did not work. Both rigs had the 200v power supplies in them worked just fine. I cut the end off of the plug and put a 220v US plug on. DHL was fast once the boxes got to Hong Kong. 3 Days once I had tracking. I also order 2 of the same rigs on the 8th and still no tracking on them. 
Martsbuy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:54:05 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 01:04:11 AM by Martsbuy

@ BTmine your communication has not been bad but do everyone here a favor and be honest.

1. Change your in stock to built to order. (This is just a lie you never had 500 units ready to ship) Wold you buy ASIC chips from people that lied to you.

2. Change your shipping dates to 1.5 weeks. (Telling everyone that it will ship today means nothing) Once again will you buy from people that lie and deliver late?

3. Be honest with your shipping dates if there is a delay tell us why. (Your excuses are getting old and I no longer believe them. Americans are use to getting things the day they were told it would ship. Specially something that cost $2000)

4. Set up a way to get our refund. (I am real close at wanting to get my money back not that I don't believe in your product but because I can use that money towards someone who will not lie about their services. You are not the only one in this game.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409701.0

5. If I do not hear anything productive from you guys I will demand my money back and will purchase from your competitor. I have said before that $2000 is a lot of money to me.

Saying we are doing our best and sorry for the delay does not inform me where my product is. You people have mad over $100,000 in orders in one week I am pretty sure that I am not the only one that feels this way. If I do not get any information with in the next 24 hours I will demand a chargeback.

I run a small business and I to sell products on this forum. People only order items that cost $15 from me and I feel that I have the responsibility to let them know about their orders.

If you do  not change I am 100% sure that you will be loosing money very quickly. Trust is the only thing running this forum. Good luck with future sales

I do not recommend buying this product until they get their story straight.  

1 we made mistake at first , honestly we don't have 500 units in stock , but at the beginning , we evaluate the situation we can produce 100 units a day , so we said we have them in stock, but after that , we encountered some problem.

the first is we don't have enough people to do this work .
the second is we have no experience before , so we have no idea which components we should prepare more so it lead the third problem
when we are producing we don't have enough materials to do this .

2 we can't change shipping dates to 1.5 week , we actually have delay , but until now we didn't delay more than 7 days  , I don't wanna cheat anybody , if I really want to cheat you or just want your money why don't I just leave , just walk away , we already have bitcoin , maybe eventually we can't get the money from paypal , we can also get a lot of bitcoin , and why don't you think in another way , if I want to cheat you , I can say only accept bitcoin , in that way, you can't find me , and I can just disappear , but we use paypal. and if I really want to cheat all of you , why do I write this

3 I am telling you the truth, we indeed have delay , I have mentioned to some people who gave us email, two days ago we can send almost 100 machines, but before delivery, we tested , there is something wrong with a little chip , we had purchased fake chips , they can't work , we want to buy new chips in Shengzheng but all the chips in Shengzheng were sold out , so one of our friends went to Shanghai buy it , so we have to delay. When we fixed it , we find we don't have enough cooler, so we have to buy it , you wish I tell you what ? it sounds ridiculous right , but I can tell you , this is the truth , believe it or not , it's up to you

4 we can refund , actually we already refund to some people , maybe I can't refund it now , cause I don't have bitcoin to refund , I have to wait my friend , btmine is not just me , by the way , I am not a man ,  my name is roxy , I am a girl ,  I don't know technical things , I can just reply your email. if you paid with paypal I can give money back to you immediately .

5 whatever you believe the story is this , the truth is this , before this I am talking to someone on skype , I suggest he or she don't purchase now"
[1:38:01] SIGNAL INFORMATICA: ok.
[1:38:20] SIGNAL INFORMATICA: if you buy now, how long takes to send it to me?
[1:38:25] BTMine: we don't know the postage usually we cover the postage
[1:38:46] BTMine: oh , I suggest you don't buy
[1:39:00] BTMine: cause we have a lot of orders
[1:39:26] BTMine: we don't want anyone disappoint"(talk from skype ),

cause we have no idea when we can ship , we can't promise , that is enough , I don't know what to say , if you want your money back , or buy miners from our competitors , it is your decision ,do  whatever you want .

I am sorry , before this I never said so much sorry , I knew we made mistakes , but you guys just can't forgive us ? I give up defend myself anymore .That's all .
My name Chatbvorn. I paid by Paypal on 1/7/2014 amount 2,050 U.S. dollar. I want a refund Please Give my Money Back Immediately !!!
Hechay

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:36:19 AM

I have a chance to visit their factory. They have about 20 guys. They worked so hard. When I left the factory ( 11H30 PM ) , they 've still working.

I dont think they are scammer because they have a real factory and real products.

What problem is they have some problems in shipping. It may be a little delay.

Please be patient, I think we will get tracking soon. I have an orders on them too.
FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:23:56 AM

Received mine, but without PSUs and I can't figure out how to wire it up. I can get the lights on, but my PSU fans don't spin up, and the miner obviously doesn't do anything.

Can someone who received theirs (the new version) post a picture of their hookups? Or an explanation on which plugs go where? I matched PCIe and EPS where labeled, but the PCIe is 8 pin but will only accept 6 pins (the other 2 pins just don't fit).

I'll post pics in a minute

cryptomatt

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:33:43 AM

Received mine, but without PSUs and I can't figure out how to wire it up. I can get the lights on, but my PSU fans don't spin up, and the miner obviously doesn't do anything.

Can someone who received theirs (the new version) post a picture of their hookups? Or an explanation on which plugs go where? I matched PCIe and EPS where labeled, but the PCIe is 8 pin but will only accept 6 pins (the other 2 pins just don't fit).

Sorry if you already did this but do you have a motherboard cable on your psu? If so, you need to use a jumper wire in the motherboard plug to make the psu think it connected to a motherboard.
greenbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:35:39 AM

anyone else requesting a btc refund?

Yes. For xx of them.

Either of you having any luck?
pjviitas

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:48:06 AM

This sounds to me like a bunch of good-ol-boys over in China that have got themselves in over their head.

I think that anyone who ordered one of these will get their unit however, it will be a bumpy ride.
FarmerOak

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:49:54 AM

Sorry if you already did this but do you have a motherboard cable on your psu? If so, you need to use a jumper wire in the motherboard plug to make the psu think it connected to a motherboard.

No, this has a motherboard connector on it. I got the thing fired up, the labels are close together but if you pay attention a bit better than I did, you should be fine. However, the IP written on the unit doesn't pull anything up, so I need to explore that.

Sounds like a vacuum cleaner  Tongue

cryptomatt

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:54:00 AM

No, this has a motherboard connector on it. I got the thing fired up, the labels are close together but if you pay attention a bit better than I did, you should be fine. However, the IP written on the unit doesn't pull anything up, so I need to explore that.

Sounds like a vacuum cleaner  Tongue

Is the ip like 192.xx.2.x?  With a "2" subnet? I have an antminer that is setup like that.  If so, you're router will not be on the 2 subnet by default, you'll have to change it temporarily.
FarmerOak

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:59:28 AM

Sounds like a vacuum cleaner  Tongue

Is the ip like 192.xx.2.x?  With a "2" subnet? I have an antminer that is setup like that.  If so, you're router will not be on the 2 subnet by default, you'll have to change it temporarily.

Yes, I think it's that, but I'm in my router (Tomato) and trying to figure out how to change the subnet.

Edit: Got the subnet changed, now running on 192.168.0.xx. I can see 192.168.0.50 (the miner IP) in my devices list when I connect the miner, but still can't connect

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 03:05:37 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:27:17 PM by miaviator

Reserved.

FarmerOak

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:17:16 AM

I wonder if there's a port I'm missing. I can see and ping the miner, but can't access it in the browser. Tried ports 8000 and 8080. Not an expert in this stuff, any other ports I should try?

greenbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:19:37 AM

I wonder if there's a port I'm missing. I can see and ping the miner, but can't access it in the browser. Tried ports 8000 and 8080. Not an expert in this stuff, any other ports I should try?

Could try SSH (port 22) with putty . Haven't had experience with an Avalon before, so I'm not a whole lot of help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: