Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4925 4926 4927 4928 4929 4930 4931 4932 4933 4934 4935 4936 4937 4938 4939 4940 4941 4942 4943 4944 4945 4946 4947 4948 4949 4950 4951 4952 4953 4954 4955 4956 4957 4958 4959 4960 4961 4962 4963 4964 4965 4966 4967 4968 4969 4970 4971 4972 4973 4974 [4975] 4976 4977 4978 4979 4980 4981 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 4995 4996 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 5025 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722499 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:29:54 AM

Regarding

The current goals of development can be summed up pretty simple by saying that, in the short term, we are focusing on making Dash much more accessible to the general public. This includes an Android wallet, iPhone wallet and a very stable version of the reference client.

...given that one of the "core" markets is the privacy market,
....given that the use of DASH without IP obfuscation is not very suitable for a private currency,
.....given that the general public wants easy solutions and if you get too technical in telling them how to set up various anonymity extensions you lost the potential user and you could marginalize the use of DASH

...I think we need to implement a built-in IP obfuscation system that works out of the box from the wallet client.

Just build a proposal and submit it for development funding, I guess?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:39:54 AM

Here is the full update in case anyone does not like leaving Bitcointalk.

Quote from: eduffield

Dash Strategy Update

Hello Everyone,

We’ve seen an increasing amount of interest from many people about where the Dash project is going and what our goals currently are, so we’ve decided to make a comprehensive post detailing the strategy for the next couple of years. This all is subject to change, but should give a good idea of our vision for the crypto space and how we fit into it.

Development

Over the course of 18 months we have built several added value features for users, a system that incentivizes all necessary elements for the long term viability of a crypto-currency network, and more importantly a philosophy of being innovative and disruptive in our pursuit of creating a next generation digital currency platform that learns from the experience of older projects and proposes new ways of doing things.

The current goals of development can be summed up pretty simple by saying that, in the short term, we are focusing on making Dash much more accessible to the general public. This includes an Android wallet, iPhone wallet and a very stable version of the reference client.

We also feel that the development of the client has gotten quite a bit ahead of public awareness of the Dash project and what we’re about. So a large portion of the next 2 years will be a robust campaign to capture the average persons interest and present them with the advantages of our solution. This is going to be accomplished by the brand new concept of Blockchain based-funding.

Development Tools and Process Standardization

As a decentralized, open source project one of the greatest challenges is coordinating a distributed team and making sure we work according to industry standards. Thanks to the efforts of our project management team we have implemented a full suite of professional tools to ensure delivery excellence.

• JIRA - an industry leading tool - will be used for assisting the development and quality assurance by organizing to-dos and prioritizing issues. It will also be open up to the public so the community can easily help in bug testing/reporting.
  • JIRA Service Desk addon will handle community submissions to the teams working on Dash, whether they be bugs, ideas, or suggestions.
  • Confluence will be used for both internal and external documentation, with the intention of improving overall project documentation, and having a central place where community members can find information.
  • Confluence Questions will be used as a place where community members can ask and answer questions about Dash. It's like a community maintained FAQ, where both team and community members can contribute by answering the questions raised. Combined with the superb search functionality of Confluence this tool can be used as the central place for distributed knowledge related to Dash.
  • Bamboo will be used by the development team for automated tests and builds
  • The entire platform is professionally hosted by Atlassian with multiple administrators on the team to provide redundancy. There is still a lot of work to do but we are taking firm steps in this direction.

This is part of our commitment to the users, investors and the crypto community to go the extra mile in our effort to make a positive difference in the industry.

Budget and Blockchain based Governance

Blockchain based governance is a new concept of funding within cryptographic currency, it’s the idea that the currency can fund it’s own development and expansion and at the same time retain its freedom to innovate. Something like a decentralized kickstarter built within Dash, that pays out from the blockchain for projects and investments that the masternode operators, through their votes, see as worthy. (more information, click here)

We plan on having the first proposal funded via this method by early September, after that we’ll allow more and more proposals to be funded through the system along with modest developer salaries for implementing the core technology. Being that the budget system is 100% decentralized, the core team has no direct control of what gets funded, but we feel confident the community will stand behind the core team to implement the following strategy.

Our original thoughts about how this should progress

The developer compensation portion isn’t intended to be something to live off of (although, it could be enough eventually), more as a token of appreciation for anyone that is “core” to the project and donates their time to expanding the quality or reach of the project in general.

We could have the best project in the world, but if no one knows about it then we’ll have no users. We’ll start by a general education campaign targeted at average, somewhat technically savvy users and showing them what our ecosystem has to offer them. There will be a lot of “secret sauce” used to implement our media campaign, as many of our core team members have significant experience building companies and growing them.

Bitcoin and the Blocksize debate

In the last few weeks, a debate has been raging across all Bitcoin discussion forums on whether or not to increase Bitcoin’s block size limit. Actually the debate has been going on for longer than that but the rate and temperature of discussion have been greatly increased more recently.

For the Bitcoin project, both sides are correct in their assumption that the blocksize issue is a real problem. However, they’re stuck in between a rock and a hard place. If they increase the blocksize, they will risk losing more full nodes due to the cost of operating a node, which in turn makes the network less robust and prone to DDOS attacks and other issues. If they don’t increase the blocksize, the network will become increasingly more expensive to send money on and naturally competitors will begin to look more attractive to the general public.

As for our position in this debate, we’re not in any immediate danger and have a plan for how to deal with this issue when it comes up. In fact we’re already planning the tools for how we will support a massive amount of transactions. What if we kept the blocksize limit at 1MB and had a great wallet for general users that used off-chain transactions the majority of the time? As a result we would have a small blockchain, low fees and nearly limitless transaction support. The goal is to stay lean and allow for growth at the same time.

V12 and what to expect

The next version of the reference client includes important changes. It is currently on the public testing stage and we are actively working on it. If you have the time and would like a sneak preview, you can go to our testing thread download the latest binaries and help test it using test Dash.

We expect V12 to be launched onto mainnet in early August, this will be followed by a campaign to get all pools updated then a hard-fork. Soon after that, we’ll start our outreach campaign and implementation of all future technology using the budget system.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:01:08 AM

We now have a livechat, simply click on the little box in the bottom right corner and ask us whatever you want. If no operator is online you can leave a message which we'll reply to asap!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:07:55 AM

nah, dont like this compensation thing...im dumpin my dash, all i see is when something is voted on , we get a dump and on top of the the devs will be dumping Huh 1500 dash every month! gd luck guys i might buy some everytime the payments have been made and dumped then sell around 25% higher before the next payment date. gd luck

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:20:24 AM

nah, dont like this compensation thing...im dumpin my dash, all i see is when something is voted on , we get a dump and on top of the the devs will be dumping Huh 1500 dash every month! gd luck guys i might buy some everytime the payments have been made and dumped then sell around 25% higher before the next payment date. gd luck

You do realize that is very modest and would be distributed among many people. Each person can do what they want with their coins but my bet is most people will just hold their coins as they are involved in the project. It is really no different than a miner or a masternode operator, some people hold, some sell a little, and remember the funding comes from coins that would otherwise have gone to masternode operators that could also dump if they wanted to, but instead they go to ensure active development and long term sustainability of the project.

Also a nice alternative for when things need to be paid to outside service providers would be to do OTC trades with investors that would like to give FIAT liquidity to support projects and get the Dash.

Any project that wants to scale will face this challenge and this is an amazing solution. I will be looking forward to see how it works out and also how other projects fund active development and scale.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:22:40 AM

Why would you like a "compensation thing?"

It is much better to sit, rolling your thumbs and do nothing as the Masternode is giving you a hefty profit and hope your investment's value will go up, all of which based on tireless, endless work by the developers for free. (instead of paying less than 1 DASH per a Masternode)

Damn, what an arrogant, short-sighted nonsense.
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:10:21 AM

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:39:10 AM

Regarding

...given that one of the "core" markets is the privacy market,
....given that the use of DASH without IP obfuscation is not very suitable for a private currency,
.....given that the general public wants easy solutions and if you get too technical in telling them how to set up various anonymity extensions you lost the potential user and you could marginalize the use of DASH

...I think we need to implement a built-in IP obfuscation system that works out of the box from the wallet client.

Just build a proposal and submit it for development funding, I guess?

I'm a little lost on the whole 'development funding' thing

If I propose a 'development "change"' to DASH for say $12KUSD or 3000DASH and
I can't code but it's simply and IDEA - do I get paid? for the idea that goes NO WHERE?
and
If it did go somewhere - who's gonna code it? Evan and/or DEVs
Do I have to pay them?
WTF??

Simplistically it looks good on paper but I still smell scammers approaching
and
I see very few people 'actively voting' - how is anything gonna get approved??

Simplistically it looks good on paper but - hummmmmm

as far as i see it and understand
ether you pitch idea + Develop or nothing
no money for ideas as far as i see it
you could pitch : Idea + Development guy (package) from outside that should work

active voting should not be a problem, Dash community is engaged enough to get this rolling

scammers will scam , or try at least ,i agree
but as always, evan and gang know what they are doing,
we have the best team in place we ever had, so i am convinced (as always  Wink)
that this guys can work out a secure transparent system (as they did many times before)

nothing to worry about
happy sunday
 Grin
alex-ru
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:51:17 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 06:37:23 AM by alex-ru

I can't code but it's simply and IDEA - do I get paid? for the idea that goes NO WHERE?
and
Do I have to pay them?
WTF??

As I see, there is no payments for ideas or promises - only payment for final result.

So everybody with ideas can publish them on lets say forums - discuss them, substantiate them. And... wait until some trusted "implementer" will propose to release this idea with concrete price, time, ...

P.S. Nice Strategy update! - but I prefer if it would use more "voting-style rhetoric": "leader advances strategy, parliament supports it"  Cheesy
But anyway it is very usefull for newcomers to see what is going on with Dash.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:45:12 AM

Thanks for the update.  Here is to attracting more developers for our fast growing Dash project and here is also to
reaching many more new users in the coming years and raising the public awareness of Dash out in the world.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
valentino008

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:49:31 AM

Hi Evan,

i have some question for you:

1)I have read about scalling the Dash network to handle millions of transaction per second,can you give us some more info about that(expected release date)
2)The android and IOS wallet apps in development do they have instantX support?
3)We can read all over the web about the Blockchain technology of Bitcoin and how in will change many many things in the future(even banks/Nasdaq/Samsung are experimenting with blockchain technology),what are the plans of Dash in this field?I can agree with most of the people that blockchain technology is one of the most revolutionary things that crypto holds beside's using it as a currency.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work! Smiley
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:59:37 AM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/07/12/dash-price-weekly-analysis-monstrous-ride/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:21:56 AM

Didn't know there was such great documentation on DASH on the Confluence platform. Good job guys!!  Smiley
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Official+Documentation

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:51:10 AM

Bitcoin breakout.

Next stop $6000 bitcoin. $80 Dash. $80,000 per masternode. $20-$200 daily income.

Have a nice day.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:52:56 AM

Bitcoin breakout.

Next stop $6000 bitcoin. $80 Dash. $80,000 per masternode. $100-$200 daily income.

Have a nice day. an easy life.

FIFY
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:03:55 AM

You guys, Mrpumperitis has been on my ignore list since forever.  He's a troll Wink

and
Do I have to pay them?
WTF??

and

Let me try to simplify this, in case I can explain it for others as well.  I figure the more people explain as they understand, the clearer the picture will be (I hope)

A proposal will normally come from a person or group willing to do the work.  In fact, I can't see how it could be otherwise as the proposal also establishes the account payments are sent to.

When making a proposal, you must pay a fee.  I don't know the amount of the fee, but it will be enough to discourage spamming of proposals on the blockchain.

Once a proposal is offered, it will have a forum for discussion and hashing out the particulars.  You could call it the specifications of the project.  What will be done, what the milestones will be, when they will be completed and when the payments will be made.  Exactly what will be accomplished and how, everything will be discussed by anyone interested in the community.  When the project is hashed out and finalized, it will be voted on.  If it earns enough votes to be high enough on the list so that it can be funded, it will be funded.  If milestones are not met, funding can be halted and modified.  At least that's how I understand this to work.

I still see a lot of holes in the system, but a lot of the foundation for this has been laid down and I suspect the only proposals that will get approved at first will be core development and marketing.  Since both of these will be handled by trusted core developers, I think we'll find issues using them and figure out how to plug any holes at that time (for which they will start getting paid Smiley )  I personally am not quite convinced it's air tight yet, but a lot of this will need to be developed via an interface.  And Even and crew are just getting the part that goes on the blockchain to work.  There is a ton of work that will have to make this easy to maintain.  That's going to take a lot and until it's done, we won't be as nimble as we need to be (to minimize fraud, etc... the MN owners have to be on top of things, thus, the interface must be timely and easy to follow updates...etc...)

Hi Evan,

1)I have read about scalling the Dash network to handle millions of transaction per second,can you give us some more info about that(expected release date)
3)We can read all over the web about the Blockchain technology of Bitcoin and how in will change many many things in the future(even banks/Nasdaq/Samsung are experimenting with blockchain technology),what are the plans of Dash in this field?I can agree with most of the people that blockchain technology is one of the most revolutionary things that crypto holds beside's using it as a currency.

I know you're not asking me, but if I may try:

1. the need to scale DASH network is years ahead.  They have started some basic code that is going to allow transactions to scale in a flexible way, not a set amount of MB per block.  This keeps the blocks only as big as they have to be.  However, at this time, our blocks work just like any other coins.  We have a lot of time before this becomes an issue, so the development team is focusing on other issues.  Evan has sketched out a plan for this, though, and I have every confidence that he will solve the issue successfully, just as he plans.

2.  I know they're actively working on including IX into the mobile wallets.  This is a different team of developers who are being helped by our core team as much as possible.  Since our foundation is always in flux, they have at times put it on a shelf until the core foundation is more settled and not so likely to change.  I don't know where they stand with IX at this time.  I do believe the same thing goes for DarkSend.  But really, someone else would have to give you a better update.  I don't have a smart phone, so I haven't been following this (sorry)

3.  As far as blockchain technology, you must understand that all those companies are talking about making their own blockchain.  But the blockchain really isn't anything without a network.  You need a solid, strong and well distributed network to constantly check on each other for double spends and other incorrect information being entered in there.  That's why it's trustless.  You don't have to trust any individual in the network, because the network will check to see which transaction is correct via voting (whichever transaction, if conflicting, has the most votes wins, and all in the network then are obligated to accept it)  If a bank implemented blockchain technology, not Bitcoin itself (which would be more likely because of this very problem) then they would run the network themselves and thus, it would be controlled by that one entity, thus being centralized and finally needing to be trusted = no good.

You are right that the blockchain can be used many different ways, and there are coins that are taking this in many directions.  On of the most interesting to me is Etherium, where they allow you to create little programs that run on the blockchain.  You can earn coins for any time someone uses it, etc... Oh, there are so many ideas. 

DASH, though, is creating the very first distributed contracts paid for off the blockchain directly, which in turn allows the coin as a whole, to pay for it's own growth and abilities.  So the sky is the limit as to what DASH will be capable of.  It could do the things Etherium is planing on doing, it could do other things, or......... it could be the best replacement for cash bar none.  That might be enough.  Actually, it's so much better than cash already, I suspect nobody would want to ever bother with cash again once DASH is a household name.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:10:19 AM

Tok, you have that 6k stamped on my mind now.

Not to dampen any enthusiasm, but at that point the dollar might not be worth quite what it is now  Wink

All the same, the fact that Bitcoin is being seen to exhibit true price discovery and the metals not is very bullish for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are functioning as intended - taking over the role of base metals as a monetary medium on an electronic platform.
noobtrader
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:26:18 AM

You guys, Mrpumperitis has been on my ignore list since forever.  He's a troll Wink

and
Do I have to pay them?
WTF??

and

Let me try to simplify this, in case I can explain it for others as well.  I figure the more people explain as they understand, the clearer the picture will be (I hope)

A proposal will normally come from a person or group willing to do the work.  In fact, I can't see how it could be otherwise as the proposal also establishes the account payments are sent to.

When making a proposal, you must pay a fee.  I don't know the amount of the fee, but it will be enough to discourage spamming of proposals on the blockchain.

Once a proposal is offered, it will have a forum for discussion and hashing out the particulars.  You could call it the specifications of the project.  What will be done, what the milestones will be, when they will be completed and when the payments will be made.  Exactly what will be accomplished and how, everything will be discussed by anyone interested in the community.  When the project is hashed out and finalized, it will be voted on.  If it earns enough votes to be high enough on the list so that it can be funded, it will be funded.  If milestones are not met, funding can be halted and modified.  At least that's how I understand this to work.

I still see a lot of holes in the system, but a lot of the foundation for this has been laid down and I suspect the only proposals that will get approved at first will be core development and marketing.  Since both of these will be handled by trusted core developers, I think we'll find issues using them and figure out how to plug any holes at that time (for which they will start getting paid Smiley )  I personally am not quite convinced it's air tight yet, but a lot of this will need to be developed via an interface.  And Even and crew are just getting the part that goes on the blockchain to work.  There is a ton of work that will have to make this easy to maintain.  That's going to take a lot and until it's done, we won't be as nimble as we need to be (to minimize fraud, etc... the MN owners have to be on top of things, thus, the interface must be timely and easy to follow updates...etc...)

Hi Evan,

I know you're not asking me, but if I may try:

1. the need to scale DASH network is years ahead.  They have started some basic code that is going to allow transactions to scale in a flexible way, not a set amount of MB per block.  This keeps the blocks only as big as they have to be.  However, at this time, our blocks work just like any other coins.  We have a lot of time before this becomes an issue, so the development team is focusing on other issues.  Evan has sketched out a plan for this, though, and I have every confidence that he will solve the issue successfully, just as he plans.

2.  I know they're actively working on including IX into the mobile wallets.  This is a different team of developers who are being helped by our core team as much as possible.  Since our foundation is always in flux, they have at times put it on a shelf until the core foundation is more settled and not so likely to change.  I don't know where they stand with IX at this time.  I do believe the same thing goes for DarkSend.  But really, someone else would have to give you a better update.  I don't have a smart phone, so I haven't been following this (sorry)

3.  As far as blockchain technology, you must understand that all those companies are talking about making their own blockchain.  But the blockchain really isn't anything without a network.  You need a solid, strong and well distributed network to constantly check on each other for double spends and other incorrect information being entered in there.  That's why it's trustless.  You don't have to trust any individual in the network, because the network will check to see which transaction is correct via voting (whichever transaction, if conflicting, has the most votes wins, and all in the network then are obligated to accept it)  If a bank implemented blockchain technology, not Bitcoin itself (which would be more likely because of this very problem) then they would run the network themselves and thus, it would be controlled by that one entity, thus being centralized and finally needing to be trusted = no good.

You are right that the blockchain can be used many different ways, and there are coins that are taking this in many directions.  On of the most interesting to me is Etherium, where they allow you to create little programs that run on the blockchain.  You can earn coins for any time someone uses it, etc... Oh, there are so many ideas. 

DASH, though, is creating the very first distributed contracts paid for off the blockchain directly, which in turn allows the coin as a whole, to pay for it's own growth and abilities.  So the sky is the limit as to what DASH will be capable of.  It could do the things Etherium is planing on doing, it could do other things, or......... it could be the best replacement for cash bar none.  That might be enough.  Actually, it's so much better than cash already, I suspect nobody would want to ever bother with cash again once DASH is a household name.

thanks for the explanation, eventough mr.pumperities is a troll and i know he once post same nonsense on multiple thread. someone need to explain all these thing, even better to put it on first page so we can give newbie better understanding.

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:31:01 AM

Not to dampen any enthusiasm, but at that point the dollar might not be worth quite what it is now  Wink

All the same, the fact that Bitcoin is being seen to exhibit true price discovery and the metals not is very bullish for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are functioning as intended - taking over the role of base metals as a monetary medium on an electronic platform.

Well, I am in Europe now and selfishly enjoy EURO travails and travels to newerwhere. As far as BTC, I'd accept $1,020.00 for BTC and 0.025 BTC / DASH as an entry point for the "Chinese illiterate farmers" to quote Zerohedge. (so all of that could finally skyrocket)

Grin
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:43:01 AM

Not to dampen any enthusiasm, but at that point the dollar might not be worth quite what it is now  Wink
Its incredibly ironic that all the manipulation to keep silver and gold below the actual mining costs for the last 5 years and not allow true price discovery (on the enormous demand) has resulted in the cryptocurrencies getting the hot speculative money and has merely resulted in China and Russia building up their precious metals reserves on the cheap and the crypto world getting stronger and stronger by the day, coupled with the hegemonic dollars getting weaker all the time ...

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
Pages: « 1 ... 4925 4926 4927 4928 4929 4930 4931 4932 4933 4934 4935 4936 4937 4938 4939 4940 4941 4942 4943 4944 4945 4946 4947 4948 4949 4950 4951 4952 4953 4954 4955 4956 4957 4958 4959 4960 4961 4962 4963 4964 4965 4966 4967 4968 4969 4970 4971 4972 4973 4974 [4975] 4976 4977 4978 4979 4980 4981 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 4995 4996 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 5025 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: