Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:41:38 AM

100khash shouldn't generate more than a handful of coins a day anyways.

It did generate ~1 per hour prior to the whale though and with 400-600 MHs network hashrate for the hours post 15200, I don't think the payout should be like 1/8th - 1/10th of what I was getting (?). Seems anomalous so the only explanation I can think of is that the pool software being confused (?).
there are more people running miners now than before the whale, so that would also make your payout go down

I don't know.. I did some basic maths to see what I should be getting roughly... A few hours ago it was close to this:

~75 coins per block
X close to 20 blocks per hour (1 block / ~3m) = ~1500 coins per hour

115 kh (mine) / 450000 khash (network) = 0.000255 x 1500 coins generated = 0.3825 should be mine per hour instead of 0.1.

A few hours later (now) with the network at 957MH and the stats displayed it goes like this:

~60 coins per block x 22 blocks per hour (~2m 40secs) = ~1320 coins per hour

115 kh (mine) / 957000 khash (network) = 0.00012 x 1320 = 0.158 coins per hours (which is still larger than my average of 0.13 coins for the last few hours where the network hashrates were like 400-500-600-700 instead of 1000)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATScuba

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:44:38 AM

Hi,

I try to register for Free trial azure account.
They ask me my card number?
I have to put one to obtain the free trial??? But didn't use it? Can you confirm about this?

Thanks,

I had to enter a card # - but they won't charge anything unless you actually sign up for additional time - and it is MS - they are reasonably honest, I think....
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:44:48 AM

If it has to start with Dark, I'd go with DarkWarp otherwise Darkcoin with pitchdark© technology

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:47:43 AM

If it has to start with Dark, I'd go with DarkWarp otherwise Darkcoin with pitchdark© technology

pitchdark© technology +1+1+1+1+1 :-p

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
ATScuba

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:48:22 AM

Yes you are.
It's how long you have / how many cores etc up and running.
Up and running means built / configured, even if they are shut down!!!

The only way to stop the clock is to delete them. I just spent 3/4 hour plus reconfiguring mine.
Remember ONLY deleting can stop the $$$'s from ticking down!

Well mine aren't shutdown - they are running, have been since last week - about 4-5 days I think - hopefully they can make a little DRK now that the diff has dropped!

how many virtual machines and with how many cores?

I am running 3 machines - two with 8 cores and 1 with 4 cores - configured with their 'cookie cutter' setup, they wouldn't let me setup one box with 20 cores and 4Gb ram - so I just did it with as few machines as I could
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:50:37 AM

pitchdark© technology +1+1+1+1+1 :-p
Pitchdark ftw
ATScuba

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:50:41 AM

So KGW is working great, the fork went off with out a hitch and now we're whale proof! So I want to move on to the next topic. A few days ago I asked if we should open source the technology or not and the vast majority of you all want it to be open source, so we're going to do that. So, that being the case earlier today in #darkcoin we were discussing the anonymous technology (An improved variant of coinjoin built into the client) and we were brain storming names for it.

Since it's going to be opensource we want to brand it, if other coins add it the users will know where it came from. So we have these ideas, we want to do a sort of poll and see what everyone likes.

Please limit your reply to your favorite name for the technology:

DarkSend
DarkTransfer
DarkTwister
DarkXport
DarkTransit
DarkStep
DarkTrigger
Darkify
Darkifier
DarkForce
Darkoflage
Darkize
DarkShroud
DarkEncode
DarkPool
DarkPooling
DarkCipher
DarkJoin (as in based on CoinJoin)

(or if you think you have a better name, put that in the reply)

Thanks!

DarkXfer
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coinoholic

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:52:41 AM

If I had to choose from that list, my 2 cents goes to DarkShroud

Shroud

a length of cloth or an enveloping garment in which a dead person is wrapped for burial.
"he was buried in a linen shroud"
synonyms:   winding sheet; More
technical
a protective casing or cover.
a thing that envelops or obscures something.
"a shroud of mist"

We're talking about anonymous transfers of "Dark" coin, definition one will attract the death metal fans, definition number two is fitting for anonymity, it's shrouding our dark coin transfers.

I wouldn't call it Pitchdark© if its going to be open source, that's kind of an oxymoron lol

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 04:53:57 AM

This name is just for the anonymising tech, right -- not the coin itself. Out of curiosity, has the implementation diverged significantly enough from CoinJoin to warrant rebranding it?

Another one: DarkEngine

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:00:10 AM

I think publicly debating and deciding the name could be problematic for copyright reasons... I mean the whole list could be copyrighted tomorrow by an evil third party who is bent on suing later on for infringing on "their" name. Perhaps it should simply be debated and picked by a close circle and then copyrighted / announced to the community.

In any case, I like darkcipher, but I would give it a twist (darkciph3r) Tongue
wayii

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:01:24 AM

where download xcoin-minerd for 32 ? Huh Huh
onetime

Activity: 602
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:08:54 AM

hi everyone,

I just discovered DarkCoin today! I'd been hoping Megacoin would be the first anonymous crypto-currency, but now seeing this, I'm going to start investing in DarkCoin too.

I like DarkShroud, DarkEngine, or DarkCash.

-onetime

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:09:11 AM

Network hash rate is around 1000 MH, so the payouts will be lower than before the whale visited us.
At least now we dont have to worry about pool hoppers, so only the people who believe in DRK should be actively mining.
I was pleasantly surprised that the expected selloff only went as low as .00016

We survived a whale attack, added gravity well, hardforked and now it should be smooth sailing for a while. I am at full speed on lottery pool. If you are new, try to join the pool with the smallest MH. That way we will end up with a nice balanced distribution across all the pools.

So, testnet release of new dark features and if DRKdev can implement the denomination restrictions and have the wallet do automatic low level transfers, we will all be part of history! I think we should wait until we get the dark features live before we push onto coinmarketcap, but maybe it is too late to stop the momentum.

Who is handling the PR? I think we can get a lot of mileage out of the upcoming features

James

P.S. Thanks to everyone who donated. This dolphin is back to full speed and I am glad to be part of the DRK team!

I'm a screen writer and dark coins enthusiast. I'd be willing to handle the PR if given the chance.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:15:24 AM

Network hash rate is around 1000 MH, so the payouts will be lower than before the whale visited us.
At least now we dont have to worry about pool hoppers, so only the people who believe in DRK should be actively mining.

We survived a whale attack, added gravity well, hardforked and now it should be smooth sailing for a while. I am at full speed on lottery pool. If you are new, try to join the pool with the smallest MH. That way we will end up with a nice balanced distribution across all the pools.

So, testnet release of new dark features and if DRKdev can implement the denomination restrictions and have the wallet do automatic low level transfers, we will all be part of history! I think we should wait until we get the dark features live before we push onto coinmarketcap, but maybe it is too late to stop the momentum.

Who is handling the PR? I think we can get a lot of mileage out of the upcoming features

James

P.S. Thanks to everyone who donated. This dolphin is back to full speed and I am glad to be part of the DRK team!

I'm a screen writer and dark coins enthusiast. I'd be willing to handle the PR if given the chance.
Not sure how it has been done previously, I just found out about DRK two days ago. It seems longer due to all the excitement and then long torture.

I cant see anybody objecting if you posted a draft press release. Then we can make suggestions and at some point our DRK overlord will decide the final text.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:18:32 AM

James

Not sure how it has been done previously, I just found out about DRK two days ago. It seems longer due to all the excitement and then long torture.

I cant see anybody objecting if you posted a draft press release. Then we can make suggestions and at some point our DRK overlord will decide the final text.
sounds like a good idea :-)

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Ajin60

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:21:31 AM

So KGW is working great, the fork went off with out a hitch and now we're whale proof! So I want to move on to the next topic. A few days ago I asked if we should open source the technology or not and the vast majority of you all want it to be open source, so we're going to do that. So, that being the case earlier today in #darkcoin we were discussing the anonymous technology (An improved variant of coinjoin built into the client) and we were brain storming names for it.

Since it's going to be opensource we want to brand it, if other coins add it the users will know where it came from. So we have these ideas, we want to do a sort of poll and see what everyone likes.

Please limit your reply to your favorite name for the technology:

DarkSend
DarkTransfer
DarkTwister
DarkXport
DarkTransit
DarkStep
DarkTrigger
Darkify
Darkifier
DarkForce
Darkoflage
Darkize
DarkShroud
DarkEncode
DarkPool
DarkPooling
DarkCipher

Thanks!

DarkPay
Dusty11

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:32:55 AM

If its just the branding of the anon technology then I'd say DarkTransfer is most professional
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:49:40 AM

James

Awesome. Before I start, do you think I should wait until we implement the anonymous transaction module jut so we can solidly lay claim to being the first crypto currency as opposed to saying it is a work in progress?
Dusty11

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:04:02 AM

Awesome. Before I start, do you think I should wait until we implement the anonymous transaction module jut so we can solidly lay claim to being the first crypto currency as opposed to saying it is a work in progress?

I'm new here but yeah, I wouldn't do anything until it is all in place otherwise could be setting up for people to lose faith if any problems arise, people will think its all talk just like the Scharmbeck Worldcoin fall through
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:20:36 AM

So KGW is working great, the fork went off with out a hitch and now we're whale proof! So I want to move on to the next topic. A few days ago I asked if we should open source the technology or not and the vast majority of you all want it to be open source, so we're going to do that. So, that being the case earlier today in #darkcoin
DarkSend
DarkTransfer
DarkTwister
DarkXport
DarkTransit
DarkStep
DarkTrigger
Darkify
Darkifier
DarkForce
Darkoflage
Darkize
DarkShroud
DarkEncode
DarkPool
DarkPooling
DarkCipher

Thanks!

DarkXfer

DarkOnymousXfer
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: