Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6878 times)
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

This is interesting topic. I think any good ICO should know how to manage this. Some ICO pay in ETH they as well can place a buy order with that ETH and mop up from hunters . when bounty campaign starts its always very % of the coin they are given to hunters that can be handled

Holding altcoin is the best to do in order to maintain the value of the altcoin so that many investor invest to that altcoin. But after that you can't convince to the people to still holding their altcoin especially when times the value of that altcoin goes high then the value of that altcoin goes down and it is normal. It's all about supply and demand of the market if we are talking about the price, when people are buying or invest the altcoin price will goes high because the demand will rise but in the other side if people selling their altcoin the supply will rise so the price of the altcoin will goes down.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

This is not true ,thats bounty  hunters is the main reason why should the ICO project  would not last long its project investment because of selling our bounty token immediattely to the corresponding exchange trading that they given,because the first  who sell there tokens is those investor  of those project ,because they are the first who recieve the token including there bonuses and they dump it immediattely in order to gain money,unlike us bounty hunters we are the last one could recieve the token of those our works of the said project,and the market value of that moment is going down,so in order to survive we must wait the moment that the price value will grow again,thats why we Hodl in a long period of time,in order to recover those loosing project.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

That's a very accurate observation but again , we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the effort they put in therefore they cannot be criticized as much, it's however a fact that their dumping act puts most investors to a disadvantage, however. If you did your research well and settled for a good ICO then the value of the coins will recover after sometime even if the dumpers dump, so there really is nothing to worry about
Yes, i agree with you on this mate. It is right the right of the bounty hunter to do whatever he wants with his bounty. There are ways how to resolve this issue and i do believe that it is not always the hunter's fault why token fall below ICO price when it come to the exchange.
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I think the reason why many bounty hunters sell their token or coins fast after ICO is that usually bounty hunters hold the least of tokens because of they are normally given the low parts of the token distribution.
Therefore they fear that if they hold the tokens for long and the value of the token decreases then the token they received may not have value at all. Therefore the team of the projects must check to do something about this situation.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

If what you people clamor for is hold, hold and hold, when is then the time to sell. Till thy kingdom come? We won't hodl any coin for a longer period, you only dump or sell when the price is favourable to you, no one can measure that. I might decide to sell my coin when the price is $2 and you might decide to sell at $1.5 and both prices will still be favorable to us.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

You cannot control how people will spend their earned tokens, it is left for them to hold or dump, but the bounty can help to contain the bounty excess, they can pay them in eth and not in their token, or they can pay bounty in part and not sending everything to them.
Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

It's a good advice but bounty hunters have all right to sell their token anytime because they all work for it and as we all understood, CRYPTO world is unpredictable. Self decision is the only way to this. My opinion
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

Yes i agree because there is a certain bounty hunters who sell for any price because they did not invest eth or bitcoin so they have nothing to lose and they cause the dump of tokens i suggest that bounty managers limit the number of partisipants.
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

Bounty hunters have exclusive rights to sell or hold tokens or coins beacise they wanted it and this is a decentralized community.
But it seems like the actions of the bounty hunters is like an ambush to the tokens and it could take time for the time to rise up again.
We all need to start making considerations to avoid such issues, we should consider oirselves as stakeholders as stated above.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

Lol dumping or not that depends on the market. If i can take the advantage through dump the con at peak price and buy more when the price is so cheap and why not?

Bounty hunters have exclusive rights to sell or hold tokens or coins beacise they wanted it and this is a decentralized community.
But it seems like the actions of the bounty hunters is like an ambush to the tokens and it could take time for the time to rise up again.
We all need to start making considerations to avoid such issues, we should consider oirselves as stakeholders as stated above.

You don't even know about what's the meaning of the decentralization and you look so bad. Try to the get real purpose of the decentralized.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

I think your point is correct. The hold of ICO Bounty Tokens is what you should do instead of selling immediately after the distribution. The reason bounty sellers fear is due to exchange rates will be reduced and cannot afford to recover, but if they do, they have lost the opportunity to earn profits x5, x10 when the Token rates recover.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

This sometimes happen, but I don't think it is most of the times. I really don't think anyone would want to dump a coin or token with very good potentials soon after its launch unless the person is in need of fast cash. If a project is credible, I am sure everyone would like to keep the coins or tokens for the price to appreciate more.
Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

I do not agree. Because bounty hunters already receive a very small amount of total supply. If the project is a reliable and promising project, it will already find enough buyers to cover the sales made by the prize winners. It can not be an excuse for such a small amount of sales price to fall.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

Yeah. This trend had been existent for awhile now. I am of the opinon that bounty payment shouldn't be released to bounty hunters immediately. I feel the coin should spend some few weeks and be stabilized on the exchanges before payment is released. I don't know how possible that is but I feel  it will curb the effect of dumping token prices.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:11:20 AM

I think your blaming Bounty Hunters is misplaced. Bounty Hunters normally get 1% to 2% of the coins issued. 1% or 2% of the coins being sold after it gets listed is not going to tank the price. The most common source of selling is those that acquired their coins during the Private or Presale at a substantial discount. I have seen them get coins at a 100% discount to the Main Sale. They can sell those coins at half the price you paid and still make a profit. 

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:01:23 AM

many bounty hunters needs money that is why they join bounty campaign. when they got their reward they sell it immediately to support their daily needs. you and them have different situation. think their situation first before complaining why they do it. the price drops because the project have less demand and the bounty hunters have less impact to that.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:05:42 AM

Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs.
Bounty hunters are the ones responsible in the advertising of an ICO, without them it would be hard for them to attract investors.

But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I would not agree with you on that. I have seen tokens that price dropped to 10% of ICO price and they don't even give the bounties yet. So what does this mean? Besides, only a small percentage of tokens is allocated for the bounty hunters that in my view, the effect of it when dumped is minimal. For me the problem is on the investors side.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:08:43 AM

Good advice but not for me. You need to know that there's bills I should pay and that's why I never hold my tokens. I'm not rich person with high education but can pay bills from bounty program is really help. I believe payment from bounty program is ours and we can use it depend our strategy it self. Mostly I agree but not for now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kingcone

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

I advice to everyone of us is be patient to your profit and not everytime is win sometimes we loose , But its okay we should always try and try and try . Until we are all happy.
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

as we knew, bounty hunter work to get the payment.
and when the tokens have a price, a lot of hunter just sell it with no look at the ico price. they just want them money for real.
but so many tokens price is rising after dump from bounty hunter, because the product of that project is good for many investor.

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: