Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 05:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814525 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:40:18 AM

This is interesting, but not a surprise. Although there are still many obstacles for Bitcoin to overcome, Bitcoin is gaining very good momentum. To me that is a very strong statement that digital currency is here to stay.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:54:27 PM

It will be interesting to see what if any kind of fees Papal hits you with for using bitcoin.

This is interesting, but not a surprise. Although there are still many obstacles for Bitcoin to overcome, Bitcoin is gaining very good momentum. To me that is a very strong statement that digital currency is here to stay.
keemo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:41:21 PM

Bitcoin Notes:

1.  By now we have all heard that the premature merchant acceptance of Bitcoin and the subsequent immediate selling of it for fiat, makes price stability challenging.  There is another obstacle that may be standing in the way of large corporations holding onto it after receiving it as payment.

"Under the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), corporations may not be able to count bitcoin holdings as a hedge against currency risk due to the volatile nature of the digital currency. They may instead have to count bitcoin assets as a speculative position, which would increase their risk profile.  In other words, large merchants can’t be relied on to drive bitcoin demand, nor are they long-term holders of the digital currency."   

- http://www.coindesk.com/citi-miners-merchants-keeping-bitcoin-prices-check/

2.  This is an article on OTC (over-the-counter) trading of large blocks of Bitcoin - this may come in handy for DNotes one day!

- http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-brokers-trade-millions-without-exchange/

Very informative indeed.

I found the following interesting:

>>>
For bitcoin investors hoping for a rise in prices, the presence of a planned $200m hedge fund from Global Advisors, based in Jersey, and the $150m Pantera Capital fund is a sign that prices have to rise eventually. The Pantera fund, in particular, only takes long positions on bitcoin, signalling to some that the digital currency still has room to appreciate.
<<<

Hedge funds typically have excellent research teams since they eat what they kill (as opposed to advisory firms who are immune to whether their research is right or wrong). It would be interesting to watch the growth of hedge funds and their activity.

However, the signal they talk about is wrong. Pantera might actually be forecasting further price decline and will build inventory at lower price levels then current market price and even though they might be long only. They might not end up driving the price.

GAAP treatment of bitcoins on the books is significant. Riskier profile makes credit more expensive for these firms. Any reduction in transaction costs is probably more than offset by loss in value and credit costs. It seems they are using bitcoins as just another channel to get customers.

There is no substitute for price stability and low volatility. Chase rightly called it premature bitcoin acceptance by merchants.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:37:22 PM

Perhaps a button in the wallet to download the latest conf file from the dnotes website.  Seems like that would be an easy fix

We may just add the nodes into the code. We'll see though, we haven't spent any time looking into that yet and may very well do something like that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:56:39 PM

Do you guys encourage solo mining? Always helps with connections

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:18:19 PM

Do you guys encourage solo mining? Always helps with connections

I can't say we have, haven't heard that before. I'll take a look into it though.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:05:13 AM

ALways nice to drop by the DNotes ann. No FUD only mature discussion regarding the future.
I'm sitting on a nice little egg, I wish it had and extra zero Smiley

Keep it up DNotes you're one of the few alts that small price fluctuations dont even phase me. It's just a matter of time. Cool
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:00:37 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 04:45:58 PM by Dyna

ALways nice to drop by the DNotes ann. No FUD only mature discussion regarding the future.
I'm sitting on a nice little egg, I wish it had and extra zero Smiley

Keep it up DNotes you're one of the few alts that small price fluctuations dont even phase me. It's just a matter of time. Cool

Thanks for your visit. We are making an effort to promptly support our stakeholders when needed and keep them informed on our strategic directions. We are also trying to throw in an educational component when we can to make this forum a communication and learning center. Of course feed-back and comments are always helpful in assisting us to do a better job.

With regards to price fluctuations that will always be a challenge. There are clear evidences that DNotes has been attracting more short-term traders with a deliberate attempt to widen the trading range with the intent of profiting from a wider spread. However, this does improve DNotes liquidity and trade volume. DNotes’ long-term stakeholders should always evaluate their investments in DNotes based on its long-term, or at least longer-term, trend line of months or weeks, not days.  

DNotes is quite definitely the most stable currency in our space. We expect this trend to continue and should be even more stable over time. We remained confident that DNotes will continue to offer “reliable long-term appreciating value.” Consequently, we are convinced that DNotes is a good investment candidate for “Kids with a CR.I.S.P.” (Ctyptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) and the proposed college saving plan.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:31:36 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 01:02:11 AM by Dyna

9-10-2014
From Cryptomoms:

CryptoMoms.com / Re: Need a Laugh?
« Last post by Chase on Today at 02:49:00 PM »

“I cannot go to school today"
Said little Peggy Ann McKay.
"I have the measles and the mumps,
A gash, a rash and purple bumps.

My mouth is wet, my throat is dry.
I'm going blind in my right eye.
My tonsils are as big as rocks,
I've counted sixteen chicken pox.

And there's one more - that's seventeen,
And don't you think my face looks green?
My leg is cut, my eyes are blue,
It might be the instamatic flu.

I cough and sneeze and gasp and choke,
I'm sure that my left leg is broke.
My hip hurts when I move my chin,
My belly button's caving in.

My back is wrenched, my ankle's sprained,
My 'pendix pains each time it rains.
My toes are cold, my toes are numb,

I have a sliver in my thumb.

My neck is stiff, my voice is weak,
I hardly whisper when I speak.
My tongue is filling up my mouth,

I think my hair is falling out.

My elbow's bent, my spine ain't straight,
My temperature is one-o-eight.
My brain is shrunk, I cannot hear,

There's a hole inside my ear.

I have a hangnail, and my heart is ...
What? What's that? What's that you say?
You say today is .............. Saturday?

G'bye, I'm going out to play!”
― Shel Silverstein

CryptoMoms.com / Re: Kids with a CR.I.S.P.
« Last post by Shepherd on Today at 04:34:01 PM »
Quote from: Chase on Today at 02:58:47 PM
Welcome everyone to Crypto Moms!  Good luck with your CR.I.S.P.s and thanks for posting what your 'favourites' are - it is very interesting and entertaining.

Shepherd's reply:

Excuse, excuse, excuse;
My uncle is rich;
So I don't need a CR.I.S.P.;
If he is gone and failed to fulfill my wish;
I would have to go fish.

Not very good at this. May be I should keep my day job.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:39:26 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 01:09:14 PM by Chase

"Financial Planning Association: Bitcoin Can Boost Portfolio Returns"

"An industry group representing certified financial planners has found that bitcoin can be a beneficial addition to investor portfolios.  In the new report, the Financial Planning Association (FPA) asserted that for many investors, bitcoin represents a potential opportunity that could both diversify and boost the efficiency of a portfolio."

http://www.coindesk.com/financial-planning-association-boost-portfolio/

Smiley Smiley

This is good news for the CR.I.S.P. !!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 01:42:16 PM

"Financial Planning Association: Bitcoin Can Boost Portfolio Returns"

"An industry group representing certified financial planners has found that bitcoin can be a beneficial addition to investor portfolios.  In the new report, the Financial Planning Association (FPA) asserted that for many investors, bitcoin represents a potential opportunity that could both diversify and boost the efficiency of a portfolio."

http://www.coindesk.com/financial-planning-association-boost-portfolio/

Smiley Smiley

This is good news for the CR.I.S.P. !!

Chase, this proves how powerful the CR.I.S.P. concept is. Everyone should have one for themselves, their kids, college funds, ect... We will be making a huge effort to help people get their CR.I.S.P. started.

marcuslong
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:11:08 PM

This is an interesting read.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wagepoint-us-companies-can-now-pay-employees-bitcoin/

I would love to get a portion of my paycheck in bitcoin.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:23:45 PM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/wagepoint-us-companies-can-now-pay-employees-bitcoin/

Perhaps, one day we can offer you a choice; USD, Bitcoin or that one with "reliable long-term appreciating value." Or would you prefer to have your DNotes deposited in one of our family of CR.I.S.Ps. What is that? Stay tuned.
marcuslong
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:28:25 AM

I have a plan for my daughters a portion of my daughters college.  She's 4 so that will be in 2028.  Today I purchased 5 ZenHashlet Solo's from GAWminer. Hashlets are 1 MH/s Cloudminers costing about $20.95 and are paid out in BTC daily for those not familiar. These mine on one of various different multipools, I use the Zenpool because they are the most profitable. They have been averaging about 0.0005611525 BTC ($.266875) per day after maintenance costs.  You can set these up in a mater of minutes and they can be set to reinvest the mining profits automatically toward more miners at a 5% discount.  Now assuming the pool can retain it it $.26 profit per unit each day and the price of a hashlet remains the same and is readily available, you will have 507 in a years time producing $131.82 Daily in BTC or $48,118 per year. If you cash out half of that and invest it cautiously and retain the other half strategically in crypto you should be able to have a nice chunk of money for college set aside.  14 years worth for me I'm hoping she can go to the University of her choice, and come out of it completely debt free and as a graduation present have a mining farm that will hopefully still be producing a nice little profit for he to start out with.  Anyone interested in Hashlets let me know and I'll be happy to try and answer any questions.

Perhaps, one day we can offer you a choice; USD, Bitcoin or that one with "reliable long-term appreciating value." Or would you prefer to have your DNotes deposited in one of our family of CR.I.S.Ps. What is that? Stay tuned.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 11:26:24 AM

I have a plan for my daughters a portion of my daughters college.  She's 4 so that will be in 2028.  Today I purchased 5 ZenHashlet Solo's from GAWminer. Hashlets are 1 MH/s Cloudminers costing about $20.95 and are paid out in BTC daily for those not familiar. These mine on one of various different multipools, I use the Zenpool because they are the most profitable. They have been averaging about 0.0005611525 BTC ($.266875) per day after maintenance costs.  You can set these up in a mater of minutes and they can be set to reinvest the mining profits automatically toward more miners at a 5% discount.  Now assuming the pool can retain it it $.26 profit per unit each day and the price of a hashlet remains the same and is readily available, you will have 507 in a years time producing $131.82 Daily in BTC or $48,118 per year. If you cash out half of that and invest it cautiously and retain the other half strategically in crypto you should be able to have a nice chunk of money for college set aside.  14 years worth for me I'm hoping she can go to the University of her choice, and come out of it completely debt free and as a graduation present have a mining farm that will hopefully still be producing a nice little profit for he to start out with.  Anyone interested in Hashlets let me know and I'll be happy to try and answer any questions.

Just 1 flat fee and you own the hashlet forever?

marcuslong
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:12:01 PM

I have a plan for my daughters a portion of my daughters college.  She's 4 so that will be in 2028.  Today I purchased 5 ZenHashlet Solo's from GAWminer. Hashlets are 1 MH/s Cloudminers costing about $20.95 and are paid out in BTC daily for those not familiar. These mine on one of various different multipools, I use the Zenpool because they are the most profitable. They have been averaging about 0.0005611525 BTC ($.266875) per day after maintenance costs.  You can set these up in a mater of minutes and they can be set to reinvest the mining profits automatically toward more miners at a 5% discount.  Now assuming the pool can retain it it $.26 profit per unit each day and the price of a hashlet remains the same and is readily available, you will have 507 in a years time producing $131.82 Daily in BTC or $48,118 per year. If you cash out half of that and invest it cautiously and retain the other half strategically in crypto you should be able to have a nice chunk of money for college set aside.  14 years worth for me I'm hoping she can go to the University of her choice, and come out of it completely debt free and as a graduation present have a mining farm that will hopefully still be producing a nice little profit for he to start out with.  Anyone interested in Hashlets let me know and I'll be happy to try and answer any questions.

Just 1 flat fee and you own the hashlet forever?

20.95 you own the hashlet forever.  You pay a $.08 a day maintenance fee (which they say will drop as the tech becomes more efficient) which is taken directly out of your mining profit payout each day.  Mining profits are paid out daily in BTC.

http://gawminers.go2cloud.org/aff_c?offer_id=34&aff_id=1734  Go under hashlets you want the Solo Zen Hashlet (the green one)
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:07:18 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 08:53:53 PM by Dyna

I have a plan for my daughters a portion of my daughters college.  She's 4 so that will be in 2028.  Today I purchased 5 ZenHashlet Solo's from GAWminer. Hashlets are 1 MH/s Cloudminers costing about $20.95 and are paid out in BTC daily for those not familiar. These mine on one of various different multipools, I use the Zenpool because they are the most profitable. They have been averaging about 0.0005611525 BTC ($.266875) per day after maintenance costs.  You can set these up in a mater of minutes and they can be set to reinvest the mining profits automatically toward more miners at a 5% discount.  Now assuming the pool can retain it it $.26 profit per unit each day and the price of a hashlet remains the same and is readily available, you will have 507 in a years time producing $131.82 Daily in BTC or $48,118 per year. If you cash out half of that and invest it cautiously and retain the other half strategically in crypto you should be able to have a nice chunk of money for college set aside.  14 years worth for me I'm hoping she can go to the University of her choice, and come out of it completely debt free and as a graduation present have a mining farm that will hopefully still be producing a nice little profit for he to start out with.  Anyone interested in Hashlets let me know and I'll be happy to try and answer any questions.

That sounds like a great plan. It is easy to forget that if a little is added to your savings everyday it amounts to something every year. After many years it becomes quite sizable. An attractive compound effect is very favorable over the long-term. I just hope that your assumptions will continue to hold true. Sometimes, there are many things beyond one's control. As a good investment practice, it is a good idea not to put all your investment (all eggs) in one basket.

As part of an overall investment portfolio, it is a good investment strategy to allocate a small percentage (5% to 10%) to be invested in high risk/higher return situations. Unfortunately, this is the area where the most mistakes are made.

Selecting high risk candidates is extremely difficult. There are always more bad selections than good selections. Of course, you want to pick the right ones. Otherwise instead of getting ahead, you fall behind.

It is extremely important to take your time, be as objective as you can, and continue to narrow down your selections. Don’t let your emotion get the better part of you. Excitement is not a guarantee of high returns. Don’t buy into the claim that this is a once in a life time investment opportunity. The same person could be making the same claim on a different investment the following week.

If you have a choice, give preference to the ones that already has a demonstrated track record consistent with their claims or missions. Most businesses failed to deliver what they represented in their business plan.  

If you are fortunate enough, getting in on ground floor opportunities can make a huge difference. Let us take a closer look at Bitcoin and DNotes value appreciation tracks:

Bitcoin:

01-03-09         Genesis block established

10-05-09      Exchange Rate  published $1 = 1,309.03 BTC

05-22-10      Pizza  purchased with 10,000 BTC = $25
                   or $1 = 400 BTC

09-12-13      $132.59 = 1 BTC  (exactly one year ago)

09-12-14       $471.71 = 1 BTC   (Today)

DNotes:

02-18-14   Genesis block established

02-26-14   1st Day on Exchange closed at $1 = 400 DNotes
                Once it settled (30 days) $1 = 2,000 DNotes

09-12-14   $1 = 200 DNotes  (Today)

This is just to demonstrate that picking the right investment and investing at the right time can make a huge difference.

Bitcoin is not going away. It will remain as the backbone of our industry for years to come and as demand grows its value will increase. For long term investors Bitcoin is a good store of value. However, it is already priced to perfection with limited potential for near-term price appreciation. DNotes could be a better choice. Stay tuned for my next blog.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:17:18 PM

That sounds like a great plan. It is easy to forget that if a little is added to your savings everyday it amounts to something every year. After many years it becomes quite sizable. An attractive compound effect is very favorable over the long-term. I just hope that your assumptions will continue to hold true. Sometimes, there are many things beyond one's control. As a good investment practice, it is a good idea not to put all your investment (all eggs) in one basket.

As part of an overall investment portfolio, it is a good investment strategy to allocate a small percentage (5% to 10%) to be invested in high risk/higher return situations. Unfortunately, this is the area where the most mistakes are made.

Selecting high risk candidates is extremely difficult. There are always more bad selections than good selections. Of course, you want to pick the right ones. Otherwise instead of getting ahead, you fall behind.

It is extremely important to take your time, be as objective as you can, and continue to narrow down your selections. Don’t let your emotion get the better part of you. Excitement is not a guarantee of high returns. Don’t buy into the claim that this is a once in a life time investment opportunity. The same person could be making the same claim on a different investment the following week.

If you have a choice, give preference to the ones that already has a demonstrated track record consistent with their claims or missions. Most businesses failed to deliver what they represented in their business plan.  

If you are fortunate enough, getting in on ground floor opportunities can make a huge difference. Let us take a closer look at Bitcoin and DNotes value appreciation tracks:

Bitcoin:

or $1 = 400 BTC

DNotes:

09-12-14   $1 = 100 DNotes  (Today)

This is just to demonstrate that picking the right investment and investing at the right time can make a huge difference.

Bitcoin is not going away. It will remain as the backbone of our industry for years to come and as demand grows its value will increase. For long term investors Bitcoin is a good store of value. However, it is already priced to perfection with limited potential for near-term price appreciation. DNotes could be a better choice. Stay tuned for my next blog.

My budget for higher risk/return investments is very limited and I have been investing in crypto currencies for over a year. I've spent some money investing in mining equipment as well. The conclusion I've come to is that investing in mining equipment is medium risk low reward. The risk in purchasing mining equipment to me is losing the opportunity to invest.

The reason being is as follows. If I invest $100 in mining equipment, I can only earn back what the mining community as a whole dictates. The price of a coin is directly tied to the hashrate and vice verse, in such a way that mining different coins is almost pointless. If that mining equipment earns my $100 back in 6 months to 1 year, the better bet would be to invest that $100 in a coin. Unless you're mining to save a specific coin, because it's difficult to purchase that coin, I've always come to the same conclusion to buy the coin and not the mining equipment.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:46:27 PM

Bitcoin:

or $1 = 400 BTC

DNotes:

09-12-14   $1 = 100 DNotes  (Today)

My budget for higher risk/return investments is very limited and I have been investing in crypto currencies for over a year. I've spent some money investing in mining equipment as well. The conclusion I've come to is that investing in mining equipment is medium risk low reward. The risk in purchasing mining equipment to me is losing the opportunity to invest.

The reason being is as follows. If I invest $100 in mining equipment, I can only earn back what the mining community as a whole dictates. The price of a coin is directly tied to the hashrate and vice verse, in such a way that mining different coins is almost pointless. If that mining equipment earns my $100 back in 6 months to 1 year, the better bet would be to invest that $100 in a coin. Unless you're mining to save a specific coin, because it's difficult to purchase that coin, I've always come to the same conclusion to buy the coin and not the mining equipment.

I have never participated in mining but I can understand your frustrations. It is quite obvious that some people do invest their time and money for the love of a coin. That can be a good thing; not just supporting the network of a coin you love, but also protecting and promoting your self interest because you own quite a few of the coin. Sentiment does have value, depending on one's personalities. However, you can certainly support a coin by mining or purchasing it as a long term investment.

I happen to be very analytical and more result oriented. I often project the end result, or the end game, that I like to accomplish. With a goal that is quantifiable, it is possible to examine various options and pick the best one that gives you the highest probability of achieving your goal with maximum returns.

It may sound a little complicated, but many of DNotes long-term strategies are developed using this framework. When one has the discipline and skill to plan and strategize using such an approach, everything in the overall scheme of things is done for a good reason. They are all connected and designed to maximize the synthesis of the combined power of the system approach. In the case of DNotes, our team is very systematic and deliberate in executing our strategic and tactical plans. In subsequent posts, I will point out why it is important to do a lot of ground work in preparing DNotes for mass consumer and merchant adoption. That could explain why some believe that the current merchant adoption of Bitcoin may be premature. Perhaps many of the perquisites for merchant adoption have not been made. It is like eating the cake when it is half baked or putting the cart before the horse. The out come is often disappointing and frustrating.

DNotes is taking a very different approach.  
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:01:38 PM

I have never participated in mining but I can understand your frustrations. It is quite obvious that some people do invest their time and money for the love of a coin. That can be a good thing; not just supporting the network of a coin you love, but also protecting and promoting your self interest because you own quite a few of the coin. Sentiment does have value, depending on one's personalities. However, you can certainly support a coin by mining or purchasing it as a long term investment.

I happen to be very analytical and more result oriented. I often project the end result, or the end game, that I like to accomplish. With a goal that is quantifiable, it is possible to examine various options and pick the best one that gives you the highest probability of achieving your goal with maximum returns.

It may sound a little complicated, but many of DNotes long-term strategies are developed using this framework. When one has the discipline and skill to plan and strategize using such an approach, everything in the overall scheme of things is done for a good reason. They are all connected and designed to maximize the synthesis of the combined power of the system approach. In the case of DNotes, our team is very systematic and deliberate in executing our strategic and tactical plans. In subsequent posts, I will point out why it is important to do a lot of ground work in preparing DNotes for mass consumer and merchant adoption. That could explain why some believe that the current merchant adoption of Bitcoin may be premature. Perhaps many of the perquisites for merchant adoption have not been made. It is like eating the cake when it is half baked or putting the cart before the horse. The out come is often disappointing and frustrating.

DNotes is taking a very different approach.  

I appreciate DNotes is taking a different approach, that is why I am invested in DNotes and still hold my investment, quite frankly what drew me into DNotes is the professional business like approach you guys are taking. I've invested in many coins, some were good investments and others were scams, but DNotes is the only one I'm holding long term (well aside from bitcoin).

I'm not sure I understand why bitcoin merchant adoption would be premature, I mean what else would you do with it.

Anyway, thank you for your insightful posts. I will attempt to be more active on this forum, there often isn't much I can add to the conversation though.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: