Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

The main idea of the ATLANTICO network project is to create a remote and safe way for participants in the medical and pharmaceutical markets. This market is too large and requires control and order.
yes, it is too large it also targets to work worldwide, I think the Team Atlantico Network is aware that they will manage to work on it soon. targeting worldwide project is not easy to let see how things work first we have to wait on their roadmap.
Yes, and I believe Atlantico can manage those things because they are experienced people. Implementation of this platform in the whole world is not easy and will surely takes a long time but I am in high hopes that it will work for all, to experience high quality of medical and pharmaceutical services and goods.
I guest atlantico can handle it , inside this project was a well experienced individuals who create this brilliant idea , so they will be successful implementing this project . When this project became successful as we expected it can change the perspective of medical and pharmameutical industry.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

The main idea of the ATLANTICO network project is to create a remote and safe way for participants in the medical and pharmaceutical markets. This market is too large and requires control and order.
yes, it is too large it also targets to work worldwide, I think the Team Atlantico Network is aware that they will manage to work on it soon. targeting worldwide project is not easy to let see how things work first we have to wait on their roadmap.
Yes, and I believe Atlantico can manage those things because they are experienced people. Implementation of this platform in the whole world is not easy and will surely takes a long time but I am in high hopes that it will work for all, to experience high quality of medical and pharmaceutical services and goods.
I guest atlantico can handle it , inside this project was a well experienced individuals who create this brilliant idea , so they will be successful implementing this project . When this project became successful as we expected it can change the perspective of medical and pharmameutical industry.
Yes because Atlantico network target and goal is to serve a world wide quality medical service thay everyone can easily avail all their service offered specially about medical assistance
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

📌Why is AtlantICO Network project interesting for investment, and what determines its success in the future?

✔ The project is based on a proven successful business model

✔ The project team has already concluded a number of agreements on the practical use of AtlantICO Network platform with a number of pharmaceutical networks and medical clinics around the world

✔ AtlantICO Network project is recommended for use by leading experts from all over the world

✔ The technology on the basis of which AtlantICO Network platform works is patented and has no analogues in the world

You can join AtlantICO Network project by purchasing ATL tokens as a part of the ICO campaign. ATL tokens comply with the Mosaic standard and are utility tokens that help to build a relationship between the platform participants and provide an opportunity to interact with the goods and services presented on the platform.

In the future, ATL tokens will serve as the platform's internal currency, through which its users will be able to receive rewards and dividends and convert them into Fiat money on exchanges if necessary. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

great progress by the Atlantico project seems the team and developer are really eager to make it successful this project will be a huge impact on the medical field many people will get benefits for this project.

GigTricks
pogicute1234

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

📌Why is AtlantICO Network project interesting for investment, and what determines its success in the future?

✔ The project team has already concluded a number of agreements on the practical use of AtlantICO Network platform with a number of pharmaceutical networks and medical clinics around the world

✔ AtlantICO Network project is recommended for use by leading experts from all over the world

✔ The technology on the basis of which AtlantICO Network platform works is patented and has no analogues in the world

You can join AtlantICO Network project by purchasing ATL tokens as a part of the ICO campaign. ATL tokens comply with the Mosaic standard and are utility tokens that help to build a relationship between the platform participants and provide an opportunity to interact with the goods and services presented on the platform.

In the future, ATL tokens will serve as the platform's internal currency, through which its users will be able to receive rewards and dividends and convert them into Fiat money on exchanges if necessary. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*-9N6E3xNnBGkkdUkbvn2GA.jpeg

Could you show the list of companies with which the agreement was concluded. Or
is it a trade secret? I wonder what countries they are from.
let's just wait for the update where the country started the atlantico network.
but I do not think that it's a dangerous country where they come from and we think they have a good service for people so do not worry about atlantico because their system is good.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

If pharmacy collaborates with Atlantico Network their product will be in demand to user of Atlantico Network. Sales and production will increase, both parties will benefit each other.

And i am sure that pharmacies would love to increase their trust rating. With Atlantico's statement of benefits, data will be available to all as they bank to increase their reach in as many ways as possible that will in turn bring the customer's interest unto the surface.

And yes, i think even non-atlantico customers will have an unrestricted access to information. Here, we see the project emphasizing "knowledge is power!" And of course, many times, "knowledge is business!"

Pharmacies are not interested in trust but are interested in increasing turnover. After the implementation of the application, we also need to check the quality and speed of their application, so that pharmacies do not run away.
Pharmacies that are under Atlantico Network will have a tracking record from the manufacturer, wholesaler, down to pharmacies to ensure that the medicines posted on the platform are original and in low cost.
And how will Atlantico check the drug manufacturers? Registration will be made in real time, on the platform. Any cheater - the manufacturer will register. Or will there be a special certification?

Yes, something they need to come up the different idea for the fake manufacturer because some people deal with the inappropriate drug and this will surely damage the reputation of the company. So the company should come up with a different solution for it.
I think ATLANTICO will partner with known and recognized drug manufacturers. They will for sure assess  manufacturers to ensure safety of their products.
That is for sure! For us to provide good quality of medicine, Atlantico network make sure that they will be partnering to all the well known and recognized medicine and drug manufacturers.
definitely a nice idea , there are  many fake drugs that leads more problem to people , by Atlantico it can be prevented so in terms in buying of medicine atlantico is the best way to ensure your health.

GigTricks
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

If pharmacy collaborates with Atlantico Network their product will be in demand to user of Atlantico Network. Sales and production will increase, both parties will benefit each other.

And i am sure that pharmacies would love to increase their trust rating. With Atlantico's statement of benefits, data will be available to all as they bank to increase their reach in as many ways as possible that will in turn bring the customer's interest unto the surface.

And yes, i think even non-atlantico customers will have an unrestricted access to information. Here, we see the project emphasizing "knowledge is power!" And of course, many times, "knowledge is business!"

Pharmacies are not interested in trust but are interested in increasing turnover. After the implementation of the application, we also need to check the quality and speed of their application, so that pharmacies do not run away.
Pharmacies that are under Atlantico Network will have a tracking record from the manufacturer, wholesaler, down to pharmacies to ensure that the medicines posted on the platform are original and in low cost.
And how will Atlantico check the drug manufacturers? Registration will be made in real time, on the platform. Any cheater - the manufacturer will register. Or will there be a special certification?

Yes, something they need to come up the different idea for the fake manufacturer because some people deal with the inappropriate drug and this will surely damage the reputation of the company. So the company should come up with a different solution for it.
I think ATLANTICO will partner with known and recognized drug manufacturers. They will for sure assess  manufacturers to ensure safety of their products.
That is for sure! For us to provide good quality of medicine, Atlantico network make sure that they will be partnering to all the well known and recognized medicine and drug manufacturers.
definitely a nice idea , there are  many fake drugs that leads more problem to people , by Atlantico it can be prevented so in terms in buying of medicine atlantico is the best way to ensure your health.
it is one of a great platform that atlantico has to provide a solution in pharmaceuticals necessities Atlantico network can provide a best and cheaper medicines that people are looking for or even medicine which is hard to find all of it can provide by Atlantico the platform is really useful and beneficial for everyone most of it for those patients and other who are looking for their medical needs.

GigTricks
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

great progress by the Atlantico project seems the team and developer are really eager to make it successful this project will be a huge impact on the medical field many people will get benefits for this project.
This kind of project of Atlantico network is very attractive specially to the investors and also their have a great platform their have many plans in the future in their medical service, pharmaceutical and insurance service
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

I just saw about new update regarding token sale all of token now is safe to all who invest in atlantico wishing you all the best and successful project in the future of medical and pharmaceutical service.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

I just saw about new update regarding token sale all of token now is safe to all who invest in atlantico wishing you all the best and successful project in the future of medical and pharmaceutical service.
Wow, that's a good news for everyone, who's supporting Atlantico and it will surely attract more investors. I never doubted this project and the team, I trust their capabilities to become successful.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

Could you show the list of companies with which the agreement was concluded. Or
is it a trade secret? I wonder what countries they are from.
yap much better to tell us about that, atleast we have an idea what company are you dealing with, i just want to know also if the who or world health organization is agree with this thank you for an answer.

As far as I remember Atlantico network is negotiating with the ministry of health in Ukraine and South Africa, this negotiation will allow them to connect more than 6,000 medical centers around the world by the end of 2019. Atlantico network didn't mention any names of the companies who will be involve maybe because of the non-disclosure agreement.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

It is good to be heard that ATLANTICO team is also working offline. The team already got partnership to different pharmaceuticals and medical industry align with the concept. ATLANTICO also recommended to use by professionak and experts.

This is what makes them different from other projects with same concepts, Atlantico network continues development and making a new partnership will bring this project into its success. We can really see a bright future ahead because the members is showing how determined and hardworking they are.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Using multiple account? For what reason?  I think there is no reason to make multiple account to have an advantage or to cheat in this platform.
I think atlantico will find ways to prevent this such as Total security using person's email account and sending some valid identification , just to prevent this. But I believed that atlantico is well systemitized so no need to worry.
Ofcourse the answer to that is KYC if you really want to prevent people making multiple accounts and also fake identities but right now for sure AtlantICO team really knows that. They are more professionals than to us so let them do their works and right now we have just to wait and support them.
Well, I think this is just a minor problem to be considered for now but still same with Master moon I agree that it will be better if ATLANTICO NETWORK will use KYC. Yet in fact, the data and details should be reliable because all the information needed for every user is important to the platform. It will be easier for the users and suppliers to interact with each other if they will give their real identity.
atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

Dear all! We have a great news - we have initiated the listing procedure at HighCastle!

HighCastle, a UK-based investment marketplace for institutional investors and investment professionals, its a discovery tool that helps investment managers to find the best projects all over the world and it already provides access to over 17000 projects with combined 4.6 billion in value.

Dont forget check our project at https://highcastle.co/marketplace/atlantico-network/

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1800/1*Krc9UMmOnylMM3N7WG7h-g.jpeg
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Using multiple account? For what reason?  I think there is no reason to make multiple account to have an advantage or to cheat in this platform.
I think atlantico will find ways to prevent this such as Total security using person's email account and sending some valid identification , just to prevent this. But I believed that atlantico is well systemitized so no need to worry.
Ofcourse the answer to that is KYC if you really want to prevent people making multiple accounts and also fake identities but right now for sure AtlantICO team really knows that. They are more professionals than to us so let them do their works and right now we have just to wait and support them.
Well, I think this is just a minor problem to be considered for now but still same with Master moon I agree that it will be better if ATLANTICO NETWORK will use KYC. Yet in fact, the data and details should be reliable because all the information needed for every user is important to the platform. It will be easier for the users and suppliers to interact with each other if they will give their real identity.
I agree with cryp24x and Anya Doreen! There is no reason why users should have to use multiple accounts on this platform considering the fact that all transactions will be recorded. I guess the rewards will be more evident if they will use a single account. I know that the ATLANTICO NETWORK team will make way to make the platform more reliable and more error-free.
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

The fact that they have become safe is really good! Many are stopped precisely by the insecurity of the invested funds
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

It is good to be heard that ATLANTICO team is also working offline. The team already got partnership to different pharmaceuticals and medical industry align with the concept. ATLANTICO also recommended to use by professionak and experts.

This is what makes them different from other projects with same concepts, Atlantico network continues development and making a new partnership will bring this project into its success. We can really see a bright future ahead because the members is showing how determined and hardworking they are.

The team shows excellent results, which can not but rejoice! Many similar projects can not achieve their goals
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Dear all! We have a great news - we have initiated the listing procedure at HighCastle!

HighCastle, a UK-based investment marketplace for institutional investors and investment professionals, its a discovery tool that helps investment managers to find the best projects all over the world and it already provides access to over 17000 projects with combined 4.6 billion in value.

Dont forget check our project at https://highcastle.co/marketplace/atlantico-network/

Wow! Another nice move from the ATLANTICO NETWORK team! This will be a great way to deliver the project much better and will have more exposure for the investors to find the project more easily. In no time, this project will be shared to all the subscribers and followers of the HighCastle platform.

z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

In my opinion, this project has a great future ! ATLANTICO NETWORK combines all stages of medical care from diagnosis of diseases to treatment and appropriate care, the first time I see such a comprehensive approach in the health care system. I think if at least half of the declared functions of the platform will be implemented then investors will be very much !
vebrion1

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

another medical token. will see
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

I think that nobody can say with absolute certainty that there is complete security during the investment. this is a rather vague statement, and I think it can go beyond what is there.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: