Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487445 times)
celofan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:32:37 PM

Some questions about MultiPoolMiner

I have 5xAMD Rx470 cards for home mining,so:

1. Now i no need CPU mining (no profit but many noise and alectricity).Where i can switch it off? (nvidia tests no need also).When i starts scrypt no additional fields on screen shown, only username question.
2. For Monero mining i use sgminer-gm because it is more profitable for me and use less electricity than claymore, and i use nsgminer for neoscrypt algo (because original sgminer not work with my cards and stops with error message).How i can change it ?
3. No maxcoin mining now, how i can delete it?

I think it will be actual for all users with polaris chip cards, shure.
Can you help me?

In the 'start.bat', take out CPU.

To add/remove/edit miners; go to the folder called 'miners'.

Next version will have the ability to select miners/algorithms without having to delete them from the folder.

Please can you post a link to any miners and/or settings as I would be interested in including them in the next release?

O.K.
Now i use for monero mining sgminer-gm (the same as in multipoolminer).
https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm/releases
My optimization is --rawintensity 512 --gpu-threads 1 -g 2 -w 4
And for feathercoin mining i use nsgminer https://github.com/ghostlander/nsgminer/releases
My optimiszation is -g 1 -I 13 -w 64 --thread-concurrency 64
For skein i use cgminer (the same as in multipoolminer) ws next optimizations -I 6 -g 2 -w 256
For ethash algo claymore with next string: -allpools 1 -esm 3 -etha 0
For equihash algo claymore also ws -a 2 param.
It is for rx 470 8gb , i think it can be used for all polaris chip based cards/

No more information  Roll Eyes

P.S. I have some questions about profitability table for ethash algo. Now multipoolminer uses summary profitability for ethash+sia algo, but for me profitability monero ws profitability ethash+sia the same or monero the best, because i have 5x rx470 8gb undervolted cards, and 650W from the wall summary, but for ethash+sia i have 1kW+ from the wall. It means that for profitability for monero 1.0, ethash 1.0 and sia 0.3 - summary profitability for ethash+sia is 1.3 but electricity +50%, so monero is more profitable for 20% Shocked .
Maybe for ethash+sia we must have at some coefficient for correction?
Because multipoolminer will not switch ethash algo when it profitability down.
Sorry for my bad english  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

O.K.
Now i use for monero mining sgminer-gm (the same as in multipoolminer).
https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm/releases
My optimization is --rawintensity 512 --gpu-threads 1 -g 2 -w 4
And for feathercoin mining i use nsgminer https://github.com/ghostlander/nsgminer/releases
My optimiszation is -g 1 -I 13 -w 64 --thread-concurrency 64
For skein i use cgminer (the same as in multipoolminer) ws next optimizations -I 6 -g 2 -w 256
For ethash algo claymore with next string: -allpools 1 -esm 3 -etha 0
For equihash algo claymore also ws -a 2 param.
It is for rx 470 8gb , i think it can be used for all polaris chip based cards/

No more information  Roll Eyes

P.S. I have some questions about profitability table for ethash algo. Now multipoolminer uses summary profitability for ethash+sia algo, but for me profitability monero ws profitability ethash+sia the same or monero the best, because i have 5x rx470 8gb undervolted cards, and 650W from the wall summary, but for ethash+sia i have 1kW+ from the wall. It means that for profitability for monero 1.0, ethash 1.0 and sia 0.3 - summary profitability for ethash+sia is 1.3 but electricity +50%, so monero is more profitable for 20% Shocked .
Maybe for ethash+sia we must have at some coefficient for correction?
Because multipoolminer will not switch ethash algo when it profitability down.
Sorry for my bad english  Grin

Thank you for sharing; will looking out integrating into the next version.

Regarding the wattage monitoring, it is coming at some point, maybe not the next version but it's coming.
You can tweak it as much as you want though; just put ' * 0.9' etc. in the miner file to decrease the profit by 10%.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:06:00 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 07:43:14 AM by cryptonitro

no difficulty can't lower so bad our profits , there is fake shares and probably something more ... smelling scam , but with unfair and fake reason :"something went wrong"

fuck off i was thinking this pool was good before

You are talking rubbish. Wait until he is awake and he will check the backend.

There is useful stats; nothing is hidden: https://zcash.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
As you can see, the past 24 hours have been really bad (mining is luck based).

If there was a problem then he usually pays out of his own money (don't know why he bothers with comments like that).
When my internet is going slow, I don't start posting on the ISP's forum telling them to f*** off... I wouldn't even expect a refund.

it s about monero , i don't want get refund , i want this stable ... and don't see my rig run for nothing ? thats not legit ?
i m thinking to take 2 days to mine monero with 1 rig to check real xmr mined ... so sad can't calculate it good
and from reading here , i see some people get same problem with zec

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
aaronsace

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:33:20 AM

no difficulty can't lower so bad our profits , there is fake shares and probably something more ... smelling scam , but with unfair and fake reason :"something went wrong"

fuck off i was thinking this pool was good before

You are talking rubbish. Wait until he is awake and he will check the backend.

There is useful stats; nothing is hidden: https://zcash.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
As you can see, the past 24 hours have been really bad (mining is luck based).

If there was a problem then he usually pays out of his own money (don't know why he bothers with comments like that).
When my internet is going slow, I don't start posting on the ISP's forum telling them to f*** off... I wouldn't even expect a refund.

it s about monero , i don't want get refund , i want this stable ... and don't see my rig run for nothing ? thats not legit ?
i m thinking to take 2 days to mine monero with 1 rig to check real xmr mined ... so sad can't calculate it good
and from reading here , i see some people get same problem with zec

These stats are legit: https://monero.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
The last 24 hours has been 24% bad luck.

You are just going from pool to pool moaning.

If you want a stable pool, kindly report issues and get more people to send hash to the pool to decrease the chances of bad luck.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:07:56 PM

for skein better use -I 11 -g 2 -w 64  (315+mh on rx480) bit faster than the 390
celofan

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

for skein better use -I 11 -g 2 -w 64  (315+mh on rx480) bit faster than the 390
Just checked it.
The same.No difference for me.
For RX470 8gb undervolt/underclock 1170/2140 about 250mh per card.
spacec

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:07:42 PM

Hi!

Im new to mining and at Multipool i have a hard time to navigate since its auto-switching.
Right now i have rented some hash from nicehash and pointed to.
Scrypt hub.miningpoolhub.com Port 12001
X11 hub.miningpoolhub.com     Port 12007.

Both workers is on auto, i can only see the hashing speed from nicehash.
Where do i on hub.miningpoolhub.com check my hashpower and my shares?

I have choosen to auto-exchange into BTC if that matters.

Just trying out for fun right now!
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

Just checked it.
The same.No difference for me.
For RX470 8gb undervolt/underclock 1170/2140 about 250mh per card.

ok i did the test on r2-3 series with -I 11 -g 2 -w 64 was the best setting,so  i used the same on the rx
but for skein no need overclock the memory, only gpu counts
for my rx470 ring i stay on monero/zec, my powersupply missing 210w for the skein mining
celofan

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:11:58 PM

Quote from: carlo_0000

ok i did the test on r2-3 series with -I 11 -g 2 -w 64 was the best setting,so  i used the same on the rx
but for skein no need overclock the memory, only gpu counts

Yes,but i use multi algo mining, Ethash and Equihash including, so memory overclock give me a 29.700 mh/s Ethereum hashrate for each card.
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:21:33 PM

Hi!

Im new to mining and at Multipool i have a hard time to navigate since its auto-switching.

Since you are using auto-switching, you have to do a bit of clicking to check your hashrate and shares.........at least until the pool owner makes some planned changes to the home page.

First click on "auto-switches" at the top left of any page, then look to see which coin your auto-switch pool is mining at that moment. Next click on that coin and then click "dashboard" to see your hashrate. You can also click on pool or blocks for more info if needed.

Since you are new to mining, I'd suggest you do a bit of investigation about which algo or coin to mine at any point in time. Whattomine and Coinwarz will help. miningpoolhub's scrypt pools are very small with few coins or miners, which can hurt your profit(I say profit, but serious doubt any profit exists in scrypt). X11 is often very similar. Right now the ETH, Equihash, and Crytonight profit should be better...........assuming you make wise hash rental decisions. Good luck Smiley
aaronsace

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:30:36 PM

Hi!

When renting hash, you are best using the 17xxx ports for auto switching. No setup required.

spacec

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:32:44 PM

Hi!

Since you are using auto-switching, you have to do a bit of clicking to check your hashrate and shares.........at least until the pool owner makes some planned changes to the home page.

First click on "auto-switches" at the top left of any page, then look to see which coin your auto-switch pool is mining at that moment. Next click on that coin and then click "dashboard" to see your hashrate. You can also click on pool or blocks for more info if needed.

Since you are new to mining, I'd suggest you do a bit of investigation about which algo or coin to mine at any point in time. Whattomine and Coinwarz will help. miningpoolhub's scrypt pools are very small with few coins or miners, which can hurt your profit(I say profit, but serious doubt any profit exists in scrypt). X11 is often very similar. Right now the ETH, Equihash, and Crytonight profit should be better...........assuming you make wise hash rental decisions. Good luck Smiley

Thx !!
Helped me alot!
Yes i noticed that my scrypt was wasting.
spacec

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:59:52 AM

Is it possible to mine ethash with rented hash from nicehash?
Seems like a good profit.
aaronsace

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:01:47 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 01:32:26 AM by aaronsace

Yes, it's DaggerHashimoto on nicehash.
You can't make profit though, all you will effectively be doing is buying Ethereum with Bitcoin.

To make profit, there has to be loads of hash and hardly any buyers or you are mining a more profitable coin than the other buyers.

I've circled a Bitcoin round so many times with every algorithm with no significant profit and even loss sometimes; running 24/7.
When Zcash/Zclassic came out, that was the time to buy; made so much money off that. Put most towards my house deposit in the end. Smiley

Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:49:28 AM

Yes, it's DaggerHashimoto on nicehash.
You can't make profit though, all you will effectively be doing is buying Ethereum with Bitcoin.

To make profit, there has to be loads of hash and hardly any buyers or you are mining a more profitable coin than the other buyers.

I've circled a Bitcoin round so many times with every algorithm with no significant profit and even loss sometimes; running 24/7.
When Zcash/Zclassic came out, that was the time to buy; made so much money off that. Put most towards my house deposit in the end. Smiley
You have to realize the people renting you hash on nicehash are also miners. They have their setup so they mine the most profitable coins(unless they are clueless)..........or if nicehash is more profitable, you get to rent. In other words it is highly unlikely you will be able to pay a rental fee and make a profit because you can't rent if the miner can mine something better. What rental IS good for is speculation on a coin. If you think(for some reason) that coin X will be selling for a high enough price later, you can then consider rental as an investment in a future sale. Also some people don't care about profit. They want to support a particular coin, so they rent.

Short version......if you want to play around with rentals, define your goal. If it is to support a coin, then rent away. If it is for profit, set a calculated price on nicehash and leave it. If it mines cheaply you get some coins and a gain. If your price is too low then nicehash is simply your btc bank until you cancel the order.
spacec

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

Thank you both.

I had 0.1BTC that i could play with.
I mined LTC and Startcoin a few months ago, and sold them later on.

If i can do something like that again, great!
If not, ok i had some fun.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 03:41:27 PM

Its been topping the charts for profitability recently on NVIDIA cards, even above zcash.

Decred is also another that is making good profits now as well and should continue for a while, so you may consider that as well.

Hello miningpoolhub guys

Just bugging you a little  Grin is there is any news on the library pool?, i am moving my rigs to another pool until you have LBC ready, but i don't want the hassle of have to get paid in LBC then sell it on the exchange , is a pain in the butt, please add it asap!, so i can come back and don't have to deal with exchanges. Wink

thank you
indkt.

Sorry about that.
I recently had some personal problems and some works were delayed.
I believe I can add that coin soon.

What's so special with LBRY coin anyway? Just curious that why you want to mine that coin?
There  you got it Grin
exactly my point hehe
thanks.

Yeah I'm going to add decred and lbry pool.
I've been working with zcoin (it's not zcash, totally different coin) pool actually, and opened testing pool few days ago.

Now i think it's time to open next coins. I will work on it.
Thank you for suggestion.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 03:43:09 PM

is it me, or we have no ZEC blocks for 10 hours Huh  Shocked  Cry

we.
You can see actual block finding stats at Blocks page.
https://zcash.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Zcash pool's block finding rate decreased as hashrate/profitability decreased.
I hope it to have bigger hashrate to lower the fluctuation. hew..

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

Mining should not use http:// protocol. (It should use stratum+tcp://)
Also ethash, equihash, cryptonote algo have explicit region server hostname.
just use hub.miningpoolhub.com for mining other algo coins.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 04:10:20 PM

still waiting for email answer ....

mining xmr during 18 hours , hashrate 4260 h/s stable , and yesterday only get 0.21 xmr ... it must be close to 0.40 , what happen night before 1st febrary  (gmt+1) Huh the day before what ok !

4260h/S = around 0.50 / day (depend of difficulty)

I haven't received any email from you. Maybe it's blocked by false spam filter.
Please send message via bitcointalk PM then.

Block finding luck can vary daily and someday it can go about 30% inefficiently. (it was that high someday before)

You can check block stats almost realtime.
https://monero.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
I open detailed statistics so that miners would calculate from their side too.

If you see your hashrate correctly from pool and have lower invalid share rate, then most earning decreases are from block finding luck.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: