Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56453 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

The team should update their news at time to time & what rules we need to follow.so that people know you better & have their answer easily. I can assure people that this project is the future golden project for traders.
Yes, i totally agree with you, this is needed for all traders who really pay attention to PrimeXBT.

This platform is unique on many famous exchanges out there if there be a big sponsorship for the project, It can gain may traders and users.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087182.new#new

Please follow our trade idea thread, our professional traders show amazing statistics

I already saw your trading ideas on Tradingview website. I recommend you to create a school website for your platform like Forex companies do, and create high quality contents that teach people how to trade crypto assets. I don't know any crypto exchange that does it yet.
Are those guide being offered for free to those people who would like to get an in depth information on how to trade properly?

I think this is just a marketing strategy, this won't be continued. That kind of information is very valuable, that means sooner or later he will stop posting the trading ideas and move to paid trading ideas.

Depends on their business plans to be fair, sometimes many of these people are associated with exchanges and draw commission from them

I think there plan is okay  and will be soon recognize by  many crypto traders. Because of their good platform is 100x Leverage.

Yes, this is really a very tempting condition, which is interesting to many traders. I am sure this platform will be really popular in the crypto world.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

As the days goes by, the team is keep on doing what is best and necessary for the entire project. And to what I can see, the project is getting more and more excited to the crowd and to the community having its great potential as a crypto trading platform. Good to hear a lots of interesting ideas and stuffs in this thread.
The project needs to be discussed with great ideas and thoughts from the people of cryptos inorder for the team to developed it with great functions. This will also lead to a better innovations that can meet the expectations of the users and to all crypto traders.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

Please follow our trade idea thread, our professional traders show amazing statistics

I already saw your trading ideas on Tradingview website. I recommend you to create a school website for your platform like Forex companies do, and create high quality contents that teach people how to trade crypto assets. I don't know any crypto exchange that does it yet.
Are those guide being offered for free to those people who would like to get an in depth information on how to trade properly?
I think not. It is almost the same if you asked for instructions on trading on other exchanges such as Binance.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

As the days goes by, the team is keep on doing what is best and necessary for the entire project. And to what I can see, the project is getting more and more excited to the crowd and to the community having its great potential as a crypto trading platform. Good to hear a lots of interesting ideas and stuffs in this thread.
The project needs to be discussed with great ideas and thoughts from the people of cryptos inorder for the team to developed it with great functions. This will also lead to a better innovations that can meet the expectations of the users and to all crypto traders.
I believe in the old saying that many heads are better than one which means that many suggestions and ideas are alot much better. Many ideas will make the project more proposefull and good outcome. We cannot expect excellent idea but better than an usual.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

I can see their is new update here and people are looking for it too. Well, I will check too their social media sites later. This platform is a good one and hoping that the project development team behind this PrimeXBT crypto tradong platform will keep on its continuois striving and further productive actions.
Most of skilled and adequate investors do not worry about updates at all. They patiently wait for date when the project is started.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

I can see their is new update here and people are looking for it too. Well, I will check too their social media sites later. This platform is a good one and hoping that the project development team behind this PrimeXBT crypto tradong platform will keep on its continuois striving and further productive actions.
Most of skilled and adequate investors do not worry about updates at all. They patiently wait for date when the project is started.
Yeah and the most people who really care about the update is the people who always trade for a short term investment, it means they just buying it for the news.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

I think different investors have different attitudes and preferences when it comes to investments. Lets wait and see how far this project can go.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

I think different investors have different attitudes and preferences when it comes to investments. Lets wait and see how far this project can go.
Agree, since we are different from each other and each of us is unique we have different expectations amd preferences we mighy hare with the same concept and ideas but we have different sentiments and points of view. What I am trying to is that we need to respect each other ideas and opinions because our view might be helpful in some other way.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

The team should update their news at time to time & what rules we need to follow.so that people know you better & have their answer easily. I can assure people that this project is the future golden project for traders.

Try to visit their site which I think you can get the answer with what looking for. The team probably discussing further about how they are going to attract the players because they know they have a bunch of competitors.
That can be possible that they are discussing in their website.but don't you think,publishing here would be greater thing for the supporters as well as the team.Because this is the place where all news should publish   
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

How much total pairs crypto currency we will have at our PrimeXBT, and we will have voting system feature?
What do you mean by pairs , please elaborate.

He meant trading pairs which are a trade between one type of cryptocurrency and another, For example with ETH/LTC you can buy Ethereum with Litecoin or sell Ethereum for Litecoin.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Yeah and the most people who really care about the update is the people who always trade for a short term investment, it means they just buying it for the news.

You mean day traders, because they just only trade for a short time and yes update is definitely important for them so that they will be aware on it. Also, we hope that cryptocurrencies will soon be more useful in terms of giving services to the community and in effect, this platform could be considered as much useful as they are part of the development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:24:23 PM

Communication is important and probably that's what mean so that there will be more ideas to be open and probably it can help the project be more useful and attractive. Cryptocurrencies have a better future which they need many exchanges due to the fact that almost everyday there's a new coin that has been created.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

I don't think so that only those who care on the updates are the people who trade only for a short term. I guess it is quite wrong because updates is very important to all most especially those who keep track. What we do for now hoping that the team will find ways to satisfy the people starting from giving updates and others.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

Yes buddy, they got them in this kind of platform. Because of the continuous developments and hardwork of the priject team as well as the great performance they have shown in their community crypto people, the PrimeXBT having a 100x leverage make it becomes more popular as the days goes by, turning this project into this state.

How are you giving them credit for continuous development when they havent even released the platform right now lmao. They havent even released pics of it lol
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

Yes buddy, they got them in this kind of platform. Because of the continuous developments and hardwork of the priject team as well as the great performance they have shown in their community crypto people, the PrimeXBT having a 100x leverage make it becomes more popular as the days goes by, turning this project into this state.

How are you giving them credit for continuous development when they havent even released the platform right now lmao. They havent even released pics of it lol
They are not already release the platform so I think you must be waiting for their last announcement in the thread.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

They are not already release the platform so I think you must be waiting for their last announcement in the thread.
In my opinion, at least after finished ICO about 2-3 months, we will have enouigh funds to running and develope the platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

In my opinion, at least after finished ICO about 2-3 months, we will have enouigh funds to running and develope the platform.
Lets hope that they get all the necessary funds coming from their  traders so that they can continue with the development of their trading platform.
I do hope that the team of the PrimeXBT will keep up on its progressive actions. And moreover, hoping for its productive results as well as its continuous further  developments of the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform for the better.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

I think not. It is almost the same if you asked for instructions on trading on other exchanges such as Binance.

Binance have different tactics on exchanges and they have bigger fees and transaction. But for PrimeXBT are 0%.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

oviously team should update proper information about the project.  but you can be helped by searching its own websites and whitepaper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: