Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

Good to see that the social media sites of the PrimeXBT is not just a display but continuously updating. And for now, I have been found that we can learn technical analysis patterns with PrimeXBT. Furthermore, we can master Bitcoin trading here: (link: https://primexbt.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

PrimeXBT has more than 3k Followers now on Twitter, It shows how many the supporters now are using the exchange. Can we know how many accounts now has been created on the site admin? plus the active people trading.
I think this is secret information. Nobody will give it to us, because no one wants to distribute information about the exchange and its customers.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

Good to see that the social media sites of the PrimeXBT is not just a display but continuously updating. And for now, I have been found that we can learn technical analysis patterns with PrimeXBT. Furthermore, we can master Bitcoin trading here: (link: https://primexbt.com)
Yes, validly it is progress. Very seldom the team so actively updates the product. I think, in the future we will see even more work.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

I believe KYC is an important matter to be implemented on every trading website since everything should be done in legal ways and laundering is very rampant in crypto space nowadays.
Agree with this. Security first. People are aware of this that KYC is that necessary for a certain crypto projects just like here in PrimeXBT. Moreover, I hope more people will have the chance to know and be aware to this trading platform that have a 100x leverage and 0% fees.
Well, you guys must be worried about the KYC. However, they don't need any KYC for the registration afterall so you don't have to worry.
That is good too if the project PrimeXBT does not need KYC in its registration. So, the matter ends here. People should not put their worry in it and bring it the focus into this crypto trading platform.
Yes, i love this. I really hate KYC, i only like security for exchange account instread of need some information from me for withdraw.
Most exchange do it for large amount of fund so i think it might not be required here some level of security like 2FA might just be ok to protect your account. Problem with KYC is the fact that is has slow response and kill the decentralization we are craving for after all

Also you got to remember that the entire goal of crypto was to decentralise and let people be private. KYC goes against all that crypto wanted
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

PrimeXBT has more than 3k Followers now on Twitter, It shows how many the supporters now are using the exchange. Can we know how many accounts now has been created on the site admin? plus the active people trading.
I think this is secret information. Nobody will give it to us, because no one wants to distribute information about the exchange and its customers.

You probably right, this kind of information should consider be a private but probably they have some forecast. The important thing is the service that they offer and the benefits that the users can be able to get.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

You probably right, this kind of information should consider be a private but probably they have some forecast. The important thing is the service that they offer and the benefits that the users can be able to get.

Well most of the time transparency really helps a lot, it increase trust rating of a new project if they will be transparent on how and what is the real status of the project specially their platform.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

I can see a good progress of this project as it strives day by day. And no doubt that as of now, it gains a lots of supporters in its community also in its social media sites. Moreover, people are trusting this project because of the goodness and great potential platform it have as a crypto trading platform.

Probably it's because of the features which it gives big impact to the traders. This platform is still making a lot of progress which the result could be effective since that they have a lot of followers.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

I can see a good progress of this project as it strives day by day. And no doubt that as of now, it gains a lots of supporters in its community also in its social media sites. Moreover, people are trusting this project because of the goodness and great potential platform it have as a crypto trading platform.

Probably it's because of the features which it gives big impact to the traders. This platform is still making a lot of progress which the result could be effective since that they have a lot of followers.

Yes, there is always room for changes and updates and I am sure that the project team are currently looking for good ways on how to make everything perfectly done with the project. Progress are on going and this is the best thing that the team is working as of this moment.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

I believe KYC is an important matter to be implemented on every trading website since everything should be done in legal ways and laundering is very rampant in crypto space nowadays.
Agree with this. Security first. People are aware of this that KYC is that necessary for a certain crypto projects just like here in PrimeXBT. Moreover, I hope more people will have the chance to know and be aware to this trading platform that have a 100x leverage and 0% fees.
Well, you guys must be worried about the KYC. However, they don't need any KYC for the registration afterall so you don't have to worry.
That is good too if the project PrimeXBT does not need KYC in its registration. So, the matter ends here. People should not put their worry in it and bring it the focus into this crypto trading platform.
Yes, i love this. I really hate KYC, i only like security for exchange account instread of need some information from me for withdraw.
Most exchange do it for large amount of fund so i think it might not be required here some level of security like 2FA might just be ok to protect your account. Problem with KYC is the fact that is has slow response and kill the decentralization we are craving for after all
If they make a poll or a survey, i think more people prefer not to have KYC for as you mentioned it is killing the decentralizion of a project and they should choose on what people prefer most.
Oh really?  Well each of us has different points of view and opinions regarding the project but if they will have KYC  hopefully this will be agreeable with the people and most important is that all updates and progress will benefited by both parties. A project is supposed to be a team group project developers and team partners with the supporters and public.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

this is oviously a great project.  not only on twitter but also another social media also have more supporters.  and every positive comments proves this project is appreciate by all

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

I know that's a big followers they have but that doesn't mean that they have enough participant the project to join or created account in the project.but hope they have good amount of them
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

A New article titled " Day Trading vs. Swing Trading " has been posted by PRIMEXBT for those who like to learn trading.

Depending on how averse they are to the risk and how long they like their trade entries to last, traders are choosing to day trade or swing trade. First of all, we need to know the difference between those two.
Day trading is simply trading where your long or short position is entered as well as exited during the same day, regardless of the outcome. On the other hand, swing trading is longer term, and takes into account market swings. The positions can last for days, weeks, or even months. Anything above that is a simple investment and does not count as a “trade” anymore. Click here to read the full article
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

Well most of the time transparency really helps a lot, it increase trust rating of a new project if they will be transparent on how and what is the real status of the project specially their platform.

Correct, transparency is very important most especially if the team wants to get the trust of people. It is one way to know every action that the team did. It is one way to know the real status of the project. With that I am sure that people want it and the number of people trusting this project will increase.
promosn

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Looks like great fees here i joined now.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

I know that's a big followers they have but that doesn't mean that they have enough participant the project to join or created account in the project.but hope they have good amount of them
Naturally, the number of subscribers does not affect the number of active users of the exchange. Of course there are people who use the exchange, but some of them.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

Naturally, the number of subscribers does not affect the number of active users of the exchange. Of course there are people who use the exchange, but some of them.
Is all going depend on their listed coins and the volume traded if they have good amount of volume traded ofcourse it will attract more users So the higher the volume of trade the more users they get and also the features they are offering is a key factor to capture users I will just say it will be good one month free trade to not be left behind

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

yeah for now its 0% fees for trading. Thank you for joining and being part of this great exchanges. Please tell this more about your friends who are trading.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:14:53 AM

But still, if many followers are liking and retweeting Prime tweets it will gain good impression to other people that could be interested in Trading.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

Yes, it is not late when you joinned PrimeXBT at this time, now is the time for invest instead waiting the recovery of market.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

PrimeXBT brings a good oportunities not only to those who have been long to trading works but also to those who are just stating in the trading industry. Honestly, PrimeXBT has a lots of interesting features like its platform having 100x leverages enabling a lots of users to be more amazed to this trading. More than that, who would not try out a 0% fees? Hopefully this project will keep bringing us more excitements and interesting upcoming news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: