Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 11:24:55 PM

What are your plans for January 2019? Will there be large-scale events? Maybe you are planning a presentation or something like that?
I will really love to see a release first and then maybe after getting around the exchange and seeing how it works we can talk about how the exchange is going to improve on other area I think now is just to anticipate release
Its simple mate. Theyre main plan is to fully develop this project within this year so expect more from their team and this project.

The sooner they  have more functions for the trading platform that more  traders are they going to get. That will get them closer to getting on top exchanges.
Yeah I think at the current stage is about starting soon and getting there as soon as possible and then worrying about your total capitalization and also the number of listed currencies and users

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:25:22 AM

What are your plans for January 2019? Will there be large-scale events? Maybe you are planning a presentation or something like that?
I will really love to see a release first and then maybe after getting around the exchange and seeing how it works we can talk about how the exchange is going to improve on other area I think now is just to anticipate release
Its simple mate. Theyre main plan is to fully develop this project within this year so expect more from their team and this project.

The sooner they  have more functions for the trading platform that more  traders are they going to get. That will get them closer to getting on top exchanges.
They are still on its development. Well, the project development team don't need to rush themselves. But what's more important is that the PrimeXBT will deliver its community the updates they are waiting to hear and continuously be more productive.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:34:40 AM

They are still on its development. Well, the project development team don't need to rush themselves. But what's more important is that the PrimeXBT will deliver its community the updates they are waiting to hear and continuously be more productive.
Sooner or later they will announced it here the fully develop and much more innovative PrimeXBT. I am expecting more and more interesting and exciting announcements and updates from this crypto trading platform. Hoping for the better outcome of this project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:05:31 AM

Sooner or later they will announced it here the fully develop and much more innovative PrimeXBT. I am expecting more and more interesting and exciting announcements and updates from this crypto trading platform. Hoping for the better outcome of this project.
Yes, i totally agree with you, it is needed for our propject at the time, we still pay attention beside patience for waiting good platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:59:06 AM

Yeah I think at the current stage is about starting soon and getting there as soon as possible and then worrying about your total capitalization and also the number of listed currencies and users

I dont think capitalisation means what you seem to think it does.

That being said, what do you even mean by listed currencies, this is a leverage site, not an exchange
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:31:44 AM

I have visited their site and I saw another good and promising promotion they have launched, they are giving away 1 million dollar worth of price in terms of trading in their platform.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:34:00 AM

I have visited their site and I saw another good and promising promotion they have launched, they are giving away 1 million dollar worth of price in terms of trading in their platform.

Another good development from the team, Congrats again for making PrimeXBT a better place to trade and profit with a little trading experience needed.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:48:05 AM

I wish you guys could follow their twitter so it can give them a touch by showing our support to them Cheesy
https://twitter.com/primexbt
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:06:49 PM

Oh really? Then that's great for all traders of crypto. Now they have the reason on why they need to be here and join in the project. They can be fully satisfied on this platform because it seems that the team of PrimeXBT are very dedicated to give them good rewards.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:24:04 PM

Interesting to see a zero fees on a crypto trading platform. Sounds great for those who are usually trade 24 hours without sleeping.
And not only, the zero commission will be a good offer for novice traders who have only begun to trade and may be mistaken. And with a zero commission there will be less losses.
Well if the trader it is initially bad to trade, then it will not save him at all. Some people were simply not given something certain.
But if this exchange can be in trend and can prove that it can offer good and profitable conditions to new traders, then why not promote it.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:19:55 PM

Oh really? Then that's great for all traders of crypto. Now they have the reason on why they need to be here and join in the project. They can be fully satisfied on this platform because it seems that the team of PrimeXBT are very dedicated to give them good rewards.
This may be more like an air drop which most project do to make more people to participate.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:15:43 PM

Then it will be the biggest offer from them.I can say they have better team to provide best from them and have better idea what we need from them.so traders got a better platform
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:31:12 PM

I wish you guys could follow their twitter so it can give them a touch by showing our support to them Cheesy
Definitely bud doing this simple task can make a huge impact to the project and also we can be updated regularly by following their social media channel.

I agree about what you've said. Simple actions like updating, replying is a plus factor that supporters want to have by the team. This will make the community have a good understanding and positivity. It is better that the team will start from a simple action to hard.  Hoping the team will keep updating and keep doing good thing for the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:47:34 PM

This may be more like an air drop which most project do to make more people to participate.
In my opinion, in order to attract more people, it is necessary to launch a good advertising campaign. But this news is also very promising for project followers.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:41:46 PM

Then it will be the biggest offer from them.I can say they have better team to provide best from them and have better idea what we need from them.so traders got a better platform

Sounds good for those who wanted to grab that kind of promotion because the price seems to be a serious amount. It would probably makes them more attractive to the traders due to the given promotion.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:45:57 PM

Definitely bud doing this simple task can make a huge impact to the project and also we can be updated regularly by following their social media channel.

Do they have a bounty on social media because that's what I mean in your opinion. Hopefully, the team would even think of it so that they will be even more known to the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:37:02 PM

Sounds good for those who wanted to grab that kind of promotion because the price seems to be a serious amount. It would probably makes them more attractive to the traders due to the given promotion.
True, any promotional offers willmlead the project ro more successful track. Promos are intended to gain and earn the attention and interest of many. In this way the team can also formulate new strategies on how to increase number of sales and marketing tactics.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:52:04 PM

50% discount on trading fees + participate in $1,000,000 giveaway! for early access ( first customers ), it's a good giveaway competition for those who have the ability to invite many people under their referral link. The first place winner will get $250,000 worth of bitcoin.
I think, Not official yet since it is still not publish on their social media or here.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:18:27 PM

In my opinion, in order to attract more people, it is necessary to launch a good advertising campaign. But this news is also very promising for project followers.
Advertising campaigns are very effective and helpful to attract and gain the trust, interest of many. This was proved by many successful projects in the market,  yes it is quite challenging and needs a huge amount to fund he the project advertisements but hopefully if this can be very useful team can have one advertisements in all social sites and some other.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:55:24 PM

Is actaully good to have such a good competition I think to those that can get referrals quickly it wont be a big deal Goodluck to the participant Is a fair amount for the hard work

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: