Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:13:15 AM

I have visited their site and I saw another good and promising promotion they have launched, they are giving away 1 million dollar worth of price in terms of trading in their platform.
Oh really? Then that's great for all traders of crypto. Now they have the reason on why they need to be here and join in the project. They can be fully satisfied on this platform because it seems that the team of PrimeXBT are very dedicated to give them good rewards.
This may be more like an air drop which most project do to make more people to participate.
In my opinion, in order to attract more people, it is necessary to launch a good advertising campaign. But this news is also very promising for project followers.
Advertising campaigns are very effective and helpful to attract and gain the trust, interest of many. This was proved by many successful projects in the market,  yes it is quite challenging and needs a huge amount to fund he the project advertisements but hopefully if this can be very useful team can have one advertisements in all social sites and some other.
Well you are indeed true there buddy. The PrimeXBT is indeed capable to have an advertising campaigns here in the community where they will spread even more widely the information about this crypto trading project. Well, the platform that the PrimeXBT is very potentially needs to keep growing for more good experience in trading industry.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:03:23 AM

I would like to ask the team how things are going on PrimeXBT platform? Is there any statistics on how many users use the platform per day?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:03:41 AM

50% discount on trading fees + participate in $1,000,000 giveaway! for early access ( first customers ), it's a good giveaway competition for those who have the ability to invite many people under their referral link. The first place winner will get $250,000 worth of bitcoin.
I think, Not official yet since it is still not publish on their social media or here.

Interesting giveaway. I hope there is a hope for everyone to manage their time to win on the first position of the giveaway.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:55:35 AM

Wow, I ca see a good and very interesting givaaway form the PrimeXBT project. This is great to attract more participants to be a part of the community. Well I am looking forward to what might happen to this giveaway of this project! 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:45:13 PM

I have visited their site and I saw another good and promising promotion they have launched, they are giving away 1 million dollar worth of price in terms of trading in their platform.
Then it will be the biggest offer from them.I can say they have better team to provide best from them and have better idea what we need from them.so traders got a better platform

Sounds good for those who wanted to grab that kind of promotion because the price seems to be a serious amount. It would probably makes them more attractive to the traders due to the given promotion.
True, any promotional offers willmlead the project ro more successful track. Promos are intended to gain and earn the attention and interest of many. In this way the team can also formulate new strategies on how to increase number of sales and marketing tactics.

Promos are a double edged sword, keeping them too beneficial also draws some aversion since people believe stuff to be too good to be true
Zianingbu

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:23:41 PM

Wow, I ca see a good and very interesting givaaway form the PrimeXBT project. This is great to attract more participants to be a part of the community. Well I am looking forward to what might happen to this giveaway of this project! 
It's nice to read that not only do I expect when the team starts that the project goes to a level higher than it was in use. So I hope that this will happen soon.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:57:06 PM

50% discount on trading fees + participate in $1,000,000 giveaway! for early access ( first customers ), it's a good giveaway competition for those who have the ability to invite many people under their referral link. The first place winner will get $250,000 worth of bitcoin.
I think, Not official yet since it is still not publish on their social media or here.

They have a quite nice strategy out there, in that case they will gain more users and at the same time a bonus for user for participating and have the chance to win on giveaways.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:42:48 PM

Oh really? Then that's great for all traders of crypto. Now they have the reason on why they need to be here and join in the project. They can be fully satisfied on this platform because it seems that the team of PrimeXBT are very dedicated to give them good rewards.
This may be more like an air drop which most project do to make more people to participate.
In my opinion, in order to attract more people, it is necessary to launch a good advertising campaign. But this news is also very promising for project followers.
I agree with you and your opinion ,this can be a great time to do so ,as  the market has been stable for now.
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:40:04 PM

Thighs is a very big promotion, but 250k for only 1 winner? i think that is too much, they could have split the pot to more winners so they will be able to encourage more referrals.

Indeed, they did it. $1,000,000 will split between many winners,  $250,000 is for first place, while the other winners will get different amount depends on their place, the list goes on until 10000. Check out Prize Allocation on their website to get more details.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:54:03 PM

Thighs is a very big promotion, but 250k for only 1 winner? i think that is too much, they could have split the pot to more winners so they will be able to encourage more referrals.

Indeed, they did it. $1,000,000 will split between many winners,  $250,000 is for first place, while the other winners will get different amount depends on their place, the list goes on until 10000. Check out Prize Allocation on their website to get more details.
It's really attractive to have this kind of rewards for those traders who will used the platform. I hope, this will be a good idea for the team to be able to recognized more as a good exchange here in crypto community so that all will be contented and satisfied.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:42:20 PM

I agree with you and your opinion ,this can be a great time to do so ,as  the market has been stable for now.
Hopefully the good work will continue. As of today market is quite running perfectly fine and I just hope this will continue so it will be back in track and excellent value will soon rise. The project is nice and no questions this will become a success in the future.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

It's really attractive to have this kind of rewards for those traders who will used the platform. I hope, this will be a good idea for the team to be able to recognized more as a good exchange here in crypto community so that all will be contented and satisfied.
In connection with this, I agree that rewards and any form or ways of earnings are very helpful for the project. The traders will surely look after good benefits and quality projects. This is very common because each and every one of us wants to earn and very nice way to gain and convince people about the project concept.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:38:24 PM

So much attractive to have a good reward to the traders. This will surely made them on top. Hoping the team will continue to create an activities which gives more reward to the people who will invest, use and support this platform. Looking forward for more activities and success of this project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:01:09 AM

I do not believe in such a huge distribution. As a rule, so much a coin simply will not cost in the future and people will not receive these amounts.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:37:23 AM

This crypto trading platform is doing a lot more strategy for more apperance and show off from the community and gain more attention. But honestly, the distribution that has been going on the thread is very huge that gain attention. Hoping and waiting for more updates and interesting activities.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:06:34 AM

Good to see how the PrimeXBT is keep on proving itself here in the crypto community. Not just having a good platform but also a good team that make on keeping the community in growth. Hopefully that this trading platform will keep on reaching more investors as well as users for the continuous developments and motivation of the PrimeXBT.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:25:11 AM

Good to see how the PrimeXBT is keep on proving itself here in the crypto community. Not just having a good platform but also a good team that make on keeping the community in growth. Hopefully that this trading platform will keep on reaching more investors as well as users for the continuous developments and motivation of the PrimeXBT.
Yes, they need the helping of community at the beginning of trading platform. If they don't make people pay attention to their platform, customers don't want listed their coin at here.
Zianingbu

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:10:41 AM

where can I see the entire list of coins available on PrimeXBT? I need to find out if I have coins to start trading.
TechComputer

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:57:46 AM

where can I see the entire list of coins available on PrimeXBT? I need to find out if I have coins to start trading.
Currently, there are not many coins which available to trade on PrimeXBT. Here is the list: LTC, BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP. And they can be traded with USD. https://web.primexbt.com/
connecoin

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:43:57 PM

This crypto trading platform is doing a lot more strategy for more apperance and show off from the community and gain more attention. But honestly, the distribution that has been going on the thread is very huge that gain attention. Hoping and waiting for more updates and interesting activities.
I guess, they really need to give new updates regarding the status of the platform inorder to attract more traders to be here. This will also helps them to convinced and be aware about the happenings of PrimeXBT project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: