Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:03:14 PM

If its compared to another exchange, this exchange looks so great and its unique. The exchange gone completely different from the usual exchange.
Thanks to its unusual features, this platform will be in demand. In any case, I see it that way. It will be interesting to take a look.
yeah, just see normal exchange and you will know the difference between a usual exchange vs this exchange.
That is the one of the major advantage of this project, once they proceeds on adding more coin on their platform for sure we can expect more of this.
the developers have already said that they are working on this issue. Therefore, I think very soon there will be more new coins on the platform.

Since this is a trading platform, their objective is to get more coins in order for them to be able to get more users as this is the basic way of getting things done.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:17:30 PM

It is very convenient when you can trade more against the dollar. Not only buy for Bitcoin or other coins, but you can deposit your dollars and trade to the real price. It is very convenient.
Maybe the team will consider to add dollars once the platform is ready for trading. We just have to keep being in here so that all our suggestions and thoughts will give them more ideas inorder for this to be like by many crypto traders.

They will not add the real dollar because that requires special license to operate in country where their office exists, even the biggest exchanges are not capable of doing that except Coinbase and some other names who offer it only for US citizens. USD is usually refers to Tether and you will be able to buy and sell bitcoins like you do on other exchanges using Tether.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:54:33 PM

It is very convenient when you can trade more against the dollar. Not only buy for Bitcoin or other coins, but you can deposit your dollars and trade to the real price. It is very convenient.
Maybe the team will consider to add dollars once the platform is ready for trading. We just have to keep being in here so that all our suggestions and thoughts will give them more ideas inorder for this to be like by many crypto traders.

They will not add the real dollar because that requires special license to operate in country where their office exists, even the biggest exchanges are not capable of doing that except Coinbase and some other names who offer it only for US citizens. USD is usually refers to Tether and you will be able to buy and sell bitcoins like you do on other exchanges using Tether.

It's definitely true, dollars requires a lot of legality and I think this is something that makes it more complicated to do. It's more likely USDT which you already mentioned and I think everyone already knows about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:57:18 PM

If its compared to another exchange, this exchange looks so great and its unique. The exchange gone completely different from the usual exchange.
Thanks to its unusual features, this platform will be in demand. In any case, I see it that way. It will be interesting to take a look.
yeah, just see normal exchange and you will know the difference between a usual exchange vs this exchange.
That is the one of the major advantage of this project, once they proceeds on adding more coin on their platform for sure we can expect more of this.
the developers have already said that they are working on this issue. Therefore, I think very soon there will be more new coins on the platform.

Possibly soon it can be, but for now it is good to wait and trust the team in doing such develipments on the issues that the project encountered.  Our support is highly needed to the team. Looking forward for more good updates and a better result in their plans.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:59:43 PM

There is a possibility that this project may be of interest to many more users than there are now on active exchanges. They have very good advantages, but few people pay attention to the bottom.
I think just looking at the whole project the exchange UI is quite appealing and it show some serious dedication. Coupled with Leverage and free 1month  is quite a strong start and better strategy

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:03:30 PM

True, this i where the team needs to fucos and give more time to develop new features and some other things to prove that they are alot more better than other exchange. Show and display their uniqueness and creativity in every aspect of the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:11:38 PM

There is a possibility that this project may be of interest to many more users than there are now on active exchanges. They have very good advantages, but few people pay attention to the bottom.
I think just looking at the whole project the exchange UI is quite appealing and it show some serious dedication. Coupled with Leverage and free 1month  is quite a strong start and better strategy
I agree with this, this is very good and appealing project with more details and polishing of their marketing  strategies and features surely they can have the intention of many.They are just new in the market but they how much ppotentialities than others.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:10:30 AM

As the days goes by, there are lots of feedbacks in this thread and more people are showing their reaction and suggestions for the entire project. Well the PrimeXBT as crypto trading platform keeps on gaining crypto users supports as for the current crpyto community, there are truly a few number of trust trading platform that gains profits for the users and investors and this is the good chance of the PrimeXBT to show off itself.
Many users just want to try something new and this is the right platform for these people, I am absolutely sure that the audience will be very large.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:46:06 AM

I saw the website today and I saw that they are offering contest and legit incentives to all active traders?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:48:58 AM

No shit sherlock it is different from an exchange. It's not an exchange, it's a trading platform. There's a huge difference between the two lmao
yes and it gives a huge oppertunity to its traders that's most attractive.  going to be one of the great trading platform.

If exchange people are only thinking about selling and making the tokens or coins dump if in trading its long and like fixed income.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:19:14 AM

I saw the website today and I saw that they are offering contest and legit incentives to all active traders?
I am expecting more to the project PrimeXBT to give us more opprlortunities and interesting activities to participates with. Well, as the PrimeXBT keep on gaining the supporters trust and support, hope that they will keep up its progressive and productive actions.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:33:19 AM

I am expecting more to the project PrimeXBT to give us more opprlortunities and interesting activities to participates with. Well, as the PrimeXBT keep on gaining the supporters trust and support, hope that they will keep up its progressive and productive actions.
If the project PrimeXBT will keep on its kind of momentum and showing off its good capabilities, then there are no doubt to see that in the coming more days, weeks and months, the community of the PrimeXBT have is on its huge growth hoping having to see more users and supporters. Good luck to this crypto trading platform.
TechComputer

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:31:46 AM

If the project PrimeXBT will keep on its kind of momentum and showing off its good capabilities, then there are no doubt to see that in the coming more days, weeks and months, the community of the PrimeXBT have is on its huge growth hoping having to see more users and supporters. Good luck to this crypto trading platform.
Good Luck, PrimeXBT. It's has been around 3 months and there are so many new updates and upgrades to the platform
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:57:23 AM

The community manager should now be prepairing to boost the advertisement for this project like doing some promotions through social media and other community sites.
I think they will do it soon, because if do not have enough people using this platform, their ecosystem will over and don't make profit for people whom invest to.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:14:31 PM

Me too. It's really great to see that the project have gained a lot of good supports and positive feedbacks from the people of the forum and in social channels. Hopefully, this will make the team to be very dedicated and provide something that can make all people here to be happy.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:35:12 PM

Good Luck, PrimeXBT. It's has been around 3 months and there are so many new updates and upgrades to the platform

Is the platform fully functional and usable though? Until then there's no real point, unless I'm confusing something due to the abundance of misinformation here
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:11:16 PM

Is the platform fully functional and usable though? Until then there's no real point, unless I'm confusing something due to the abundance of misinformation here
What could be misinformation? Here, mostly comments about favorable trading conditions on the stock exchange. What makes you think that something is wrong?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:35:03 PM

It's not totally stable, but there will be improvements and updates.
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:24:24 PM

It's definitely true, dollars requires a lot of legality and I think this is something that makes it more complicated to do. It's more likely USDT which you already mentioned and I think everyone already knows about it.

Yep, it's Tether, because they have established connections to 12 major exchanges who are using Tether, So the high liquidity that we are seeing now even though the platform is not yet live, is coming from those exchanges through some kinda privileges API.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:29:56 PM

I really hope they have more coin support too because its kinda needed to create high volume for the exchange and i really hope the mobile edition launch same time with the mobile edition it will make it more spontaneous

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: