Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:07:32 PM

I hope that in the platform there will be a high protection not only of personal funds of users, but also of accounts. At this time, protection is a very important factor, because hackers do not stand still and develop.
True buddy. It is very necessary to have protection in our accounts so that we can continue perform our daily works in here. We know that there are many reports about hacking especially in the latest news where Cryptopia Exchange have been compromised. This is something that the team of PrimeXBT must have to improved well.
Now the security of user accounts is the most important task for developers. Not only the cryptopia, but also other exchanges suffered at the hands of intruders.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:19:51 PM

We are happy to announce our trading ideas thread, join and trade with us https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087182.new#new
It's really good to see this kind of moved from the OP of this project. Gathering more thoughts and ideas from different people of cryptos will really make the platform better for trading. Hopefully, this will give good impact for the development and improvements.
I think it a better atmosphere to discuss and suggest some ideas and analysis Am actually looking forward to it am sure it will be great having thread like that Am still looking forward to primexbt launch

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:54:27 AM

Perhaps, for those who missed the current event of PrimeXBT platform can still join and get rewards that will make you satisfied. Just go to their telegram channel and you will find the infos there. This is something great done by the team to make this project more attractive this year.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:07:52 AM

Well as we can see to the current view of the PrimeXBT community, more and more people are keep on coming in, wanted to gain more knowledge about the project. And for that, I am very much glad to see the community in growth. Hope that they will keep up this pace and momentum showing the crypto people how capable the entire PrimeXBT as a crypto trading platform.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:59:28 AM

Hello everyone, I want to know your trading platform is already working? Or is she still on testing? And if the documents required for registration on the site?

Hi! The platform now is in beta testing mode, we will launch the platform for public access soon (early Feb), registration would be free of any documents
Very good! Thank you very much for the answer. You can not worry that they can collect data on documents. But here it will not be very good.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:49:52 AM

Well for me security measures also requires the compulsory cooperation and the ones who are veru careful with its security details but then of course to ensure the accuracy and users satisfaction the project team needs to fucos the project security matter because this is very important in this kind of projects.
Everything can be different for each people opinion and thought. Security is an important thing which is necessary for every whole system.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:47:28 PM

We are happy to announce our trading ideas thread, join and trade with us https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087182.new#new
It's really good to see this kind of moved from the OP of this project. Gathering more thoughts and ideas from different people of cryptos will really make the platform better for trading. Hopefully, this will give good impact for the development and improvements.
I think it a better atmosphere to discuss and suggest some ideas and analysis Am actually looking forward to it am sure it will be great having thread like that Am still looking forward to primexbt launch

I mean the team doesn't even seem to be around then what's the point to "eagerly" waiting for the launch of their trading exchange lmao
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:44:32 PM

Perhaps, for those who missed the current event of PrimeXBT platform can still join and get rewards that will make you satisfied. Just go to their telegram channel and you will find the infos there. This is something great done by the team to make this project more attractive this year.
Thank for your notice. I have just joined our telegram group and I really hope we will have good communication at here.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:22:52 PM

I mean the team doesn't even seem to be around then what's the point to "eagerly" waiting for the launch of their trading exchange lmao
What do you mean by saying that a command does not exist? You want to say that the team is absolutely not active in this forum? If so, then I think that the team just has a lot of work and not enough time to communicate.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:58:55 PM

I hope that in the platform there will be a high protection not only of personal funds of users, but also of accounts. At this time, protection is a very important factor, because hackers do not stand still and develop.
I think that the key to stay secure is to get a better idea to encrypt every time the safety weakens.
Security measures also requires the cooperation of the users, like on how they create their passwords and etc. as long as they have multiple layer type of protection for better security.

Yes I agree, each account needs to be secure because nowadays many are hackers. That is why people in crypto world making sure if it is not a scam we cannot blame them because many are doing it. Hoping that the team will be more updated and find ways to upgrade the security and develop more the project.
I think all exchange platforms have their security strategies and policies so while some might be a little small others are really harsher but that doesnt mean holes dont exit what is safe is how they tend to those things continuously i think
Yes, but almost people at bitcointalk or any member want more clearly about PrimeXBT securities system. Your assets will hold by exchange, so we need the highest safety.
As far as I know the question of the security of personal data on the platform works very well. I am sure that we can not worry about this and absolutely calmly use the platform for our work.
I totally agree on your opinion as this statement clearly states the fact the protection of the account don't be a problem in near future.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:58:16 PM

Well as we can see to the current view of the PrimeXBT community, more and more people are keep on coming in, wanted to gain more knowledge about the project. And for that, I am very much glad to see the community in growth. Hope that they will keep up this pace and momentum showing the crypto people how capable the entire PrimeXBT as a crypto trading platform.
It should be understood that the audience should not only be large, but that participants should be as active as possible and not only be in the community, but also help in development.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:22:11 PM

What do you mean by saying that a command does not exist? You want to say that the team is absolutely not active in this forum? If so, then I think that the team just has a lot of work and not enough time to communicate.
Well am very sure they have someone here to make some short announcement updates and tell us what going on Make some list listed coins and others It will be very helpful and ofcourse they will creating a much better community and interactivity

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:36:07 PM

This simply shows how good the project is. No people would love to waste their time, so knowing about the increasing of community tells us that there is something in this project which makes people eager to know and be part of it. I just hope that what the team shows from the start will doubled in present to maintain the goodness of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:10:10 PM

Bear in mind that this is not an ICO project, no one here is asking for investment, this is a service that will launch soon and should be look at it as brand , not a team! The only benefit you can you can get is a discount or winning the giveaway competition, otherwise, nothing will benefit you, nor their success nor their revenue.  Make no sense to expect a team that will set down and explains every details to you, it's not an ICO project.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:36:10 PM

This simply shows how good the project is. No people would love to waste their time, so knowing about the increasing of community tells us that there is something in this project which makes people eager to know and be part of it. I just hope that what the team shows from the start will doubled in present to maintain the goodness of the project.
I agree with you buddy, as days goes by the number of interest respondents increases, means that the project is doing very well and truly stunning. Reviews and feedbacks from various sources are very helpful and overwhelming. It means that this project has the chance to reach the success in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:08:19 AM

I agree with you buddy, as days goes by the number of interest respondents increases, means that the project is doing very well and truly stunning. Reviews and feedbacks from various sources are very helpful and overwhelming. It means that this project has the chance to reach the success in the future.
That is indeed true. Because of the great potential that the BQT project keep on showing off to the crowd of crypto people, the supporters of the BQT are keep on coming into. This keeps the growth of the entire project. So the team should keep maintain this and as productive as it is.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:26:54 AM

Well for me security measures also requires the compulsory cooperation and the ones who are veru careful with its security details but then of course to ensure the accuracy and users satisfaction the project team needs to fucos the project security matter because this is very important in this kind of projects.
Everything can be different for each people opinion and thought. Security is an important thing which is necessary for every whole system.
That is right. Even how we differ in our own opinions, in the end, we all need to have a security in a crypto projects we are aiming to be in the crypto community. So just like the PrimeXBT, hoping that will not neglect is security which is indeed very important.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:35:02 AM

That is right. Even how we differ in our own opinions, in the end, we all need to have a security in a crypto projects we are aiming to be in the crypto community. So just like the PrimeXBT, hoping that will not neglect is security which is indeed very important.

I dunno if their campaigns are effective as of now, But the offer in joining is pretty big,  I hope its real for people to recognize and join the trading.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:38:23 AM

It seems that they resume again there offer promotion from the suspended one. Is it real in the Twitter news that 100k have already whitelisted?

Trader_13

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:38:57 AM

I agree with you, Security is always in the first place, and when asking questions about this we are waiting for a concrete answer to it. And just here they give all the necessary answers to our questions. It is commendable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: