Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:58:53 AM

I dunno if their campaigns are effective as of now, But the offer in joining is pretty big,  I hope its real for people to recognize and join the trading.
Yes, indeed. This is a fortunate moment if we said that the whole thing of the project can get pretty damn great for the people who want to trade in the primexbt platform.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:05:53 PM

Well for me security measures also requires the compulsory cooperation and the ones who are veru careful with its security details but then of course to ensure the accuracy and users satisfaction the project team needs to fucos the project security matter because this is very important in this kind of projects.
Everything can be different for each people opinion and thought. Security is an important thing which is necessary for every whole system.
That is right. Even how we differ in our own opinions, in the end, we all need to have a security in a crypto projects we are aiming to be in the crypto community. So just like the PrimeXBT, hoping that will not neglect is security which is indeed very important.

I dunno if their campaigns are effective as of now, But the offer in joining is pretty big,  I hope its real for people to recognize and join the trading.
In my opinion, at least they will have more people try to using this platform for holding their asset and maybe they trade if have good chance.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:42:20 PM

I dunno if their campaigns are effective as of now, But the offer in joining is pretty big,  I hope its real for people to recognize and join the trading.
Yes, indeed. This is a fortunate moment if we said that the whole thing of the project can get pretty damn great for the people who want to trade in the primexbt platform.
The team is very dedicated with the supporters by providing this kind of opportunity that can give them a chance to earned some rewards while the crypto market is down. For sure, there will be a lot of good happenings in here onced the market stabilized.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:06:36 PM

Well for me security measures also requires the compulsory cooperation and the ones who are veru careful with its security details but then of course to ensure the accuracy and users satisfaction the project team needs to fucos the project security matter because this is very important in this kind of projects.
Everything can be different for each people opinion and thought. Security is an important thing which is necessary for every whole system.
That is right. Even how we differ in our own opinions, in the end, we all need to have a security in a crypto projects we are aiming to be in the crypto community. So just like the PrimeXBT, hoping that will not neglect is security which is indeed very important.

I dunno if their campaigns are effective as of now, But the offer in joining is pretty big,  I hope its real for people to recognize and join the trading.
In my opinion, at least they will have more people try to using this platform for holding their asset and maybe they trade if have good chance.

Who the heck holds their money on a leverage trading platform? That's a record new low for what I have read this year so far in 2019 lol
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:03:44 PM

I don't think the campaigns are any less effective as people are still joining.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:43:19 PM

Who the heck holds their money on a leverage trading platform? That's a record new low for what I have read this year so far in 2019 lol
That's totally a worst idea. I can't even visualise what have come up to his mid to get that idea to hold money on this kind of platform.
really a very strange statement from this guy. But we can just see what happens with him if he keeps his money on such a platform.
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:38:47 PM

The team is very dedicated with the supporters by providing this kind of opportunity that can give them a chance to earned some rewards while the crypto market is down. For sure, there will be a lot of good happenings in here onced the market stabilized.

I agree, what the team did is not for them but for everyone who supports the project. They make way to provide opportunities which can help them  earned rewards which is very helpful to everyone. Hoping that the team will continue doing it for the sake of the project and the people who supports it. Looking forward for more good news and happenings made by the team.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:08:09 PM

Things are going well with the project, feedbacks are very helpful to have a good rapor with the project community. Hopefully the good work will continue until the next few days for more possotive and good outcome.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:10:11 PM

On giveaway page, there is a counter. 115,030 already joined the giveaway!. but why you would you like more people to join !? the more people join the competition the less chance you have to win if they are not your invited under your link.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:31:53 PM

Now there are a lot of developed exchanges, do you think that primexbt have chances for popularity in the future? What great features does the platform have?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:42:05 PM

Is more like the whole crypto is a little bit down and the market is shutting down many people as things keep going so am sure once they get closer to their launch things will be much more faster by then

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Lucusfoundation
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:20:48 AM

Congrats for the look and feel of your platform! Good job guys!

May I ask you how you're better than the others security wise?

Best,
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:28:05 AM

That is right. Same here with me, I don't think that the crypto bounty campaigns are less effective, most especially in times like this that the market is in crisis. In fact, more and more people are keep on joining different bounty campaigns, participating to keep hopiing to recover the crypto market as to its normal momentum.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 06:41:58 AM

Best,

What do you mean security mate? is that about the site or the fix profit you are confirming?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:46:29 AM

On giveaway page, there is a counter. 115,030 already joined the giveaway!. but why you would you like more people to join !? the more people join the competition the less chance you have to win if they are not your invited under your link.

Also, I've been sending DM to the admin because of the bounty campaigns closed spreadsheets. But no reply from them. Will, the team pay the bounty campaign they promise in ETH on Feb 2019?

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:26:39 AM

Also, I've been sending DM to the admin because of the bounty campaigns closed spreadsheets. But no reply from them. Will, the team pay the bounty campaign they promise in ETH on Feb 2019?
Let's just wait till February buddy. Maybe they have some explanation about the closed spreadsheet. They cannot just denied all their responsible bounty participants like this. Until then, let's all calm.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:56:45 AM

Best,
They had a normal security factor like the others. They might be adding such more security features so you can expect some incredible change.
wpc143

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:56:58 PM

Best,
They had a normal security factor like the others. They might be adding such more security features so you can expect some incredible change.
Perhaps, they need to make sure that this platform are more secured from the others. As we all know that the Cryptopia Exchange has been compromised so they need to improved this feature inorder for them to be trusted and gain good impression to the public.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:43:57 PM

That's totally a worst idea. I can't even visualise what have come up to his mid to get that idea to hold money on this kind of platform.

Exactly, for starters you should not even be keeping your cash on a regular exchange that advertises a wallet service, this is a step worse than that
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:37:36 PM

In my opinion, they will do it. Because they want to build the trust for customers, so I think they won't scam people whom help them at beginning of this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: