Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 [820] 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129357 times)
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 11:45:14 AM

~Snip~
It's hard to predict this match. Real Madrid has not performed as well in their last two matches in La Liga. They lost 4-0 to Barcelona, ​​and 2-1 to Celta Vigo, but their gameplay was poor. Chelsea, on the other hand, lost their last match 4-1 to a team like Brentford. And so it is very difficult to predict how they will perform face to face now. But considering the home team, I will keep Chelsea ahead.
The match Chelsea vs Real Madrid is a battle between two European giants who have previously met in the same league. At last year's UCL meeting, Chelsea managed to get to rid of Madrid in the semifinals.
This match will present a high intensity between the two teams. Ahead of this big game, Chelsea arrived to injure after losing 4-1 to Brentford in the Premier League. While Real Madrid can breathe a sigh of a relief, because Karim Benzema has recovered from his injury.
Chelsea who just lost to Brentford, will play more enthusiastically to get a win at a home. Chelsea will enjoy the match at Stamford Bridge to give Real Madrid a defeat.

The quarter-finals that brought together the English giants, namely Chelsea and Spain, represented by Real Madrid where the two of them will face each other for a ticket to the semifinals of the European champions league this year, considering that the map of the strength of the two teams is inversely proportional where Chelsea is currently in a slump after the sanctions.which they received and even in their English Premier League match in the end of a weak team brentford 1-4 at Stamford bridge, even though real Madrid have been so solid this season but they must not underestimate a team that is currently slumped Chelsea maybe they can give surprise like they did last year

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 12:41:18 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

Man city vs Atletico Madrid.

My prediction goes to Liverpool and Man City,I hope both team will win.I think Liverpool can easily win this match.But Man city vs Atletico Madrid both team can be win this match.Atletico Madrid played really well this season and they have some Star Player who can change the game.I hope both matches can be interesting.
It's a sure prediction for Liverpool and Manchester City as both of them have performed extremely well this season and are both highly spirited to make it to the top in the championship.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 12:46:10 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

My prediction goes to Liverpool and Man City,I hope both team will win.I think Liverpool can easily win this match.But Man city vs Atletico Madrid both team can be win this match.Atletico Madrid played really well this season and they have some Star Player who can change the game.I hope both match can be interesting.

I have the same prediction as you, because after all Liverpool and Man City are too strong to beat. Moreover, Benfica and Atletico have quality players
and performances below Liverpool and Man City, then there is no doubt that both Liverpool and Man City will win. Actually Liverpool are very lucky
their opponent is Benfica, which is likely Liverpool can beat Benfica easily. While Man City get a pretty difficult opponent, Man City will face Atletico.
We know Atletico nearing the end of the season are showing consistent form, even in the last 6 matches in La Liga Atletico managed to win in a row.
So Man City does have to be a little careful when facing Atletico, but as long as Man City can play solid as usual, Man City should beat Atletico.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 12:53:15 PM

I don't think Chelsea are in their best form of performance right now to handle real madrid.  Chelsea are having issues with their performance,  I believe real madrid will defeat Chelsea,  Chelseas defence surprise me . In the epl Brentford defeated Chelsea very sorry,  it course anything for Real Madrid to win.
In the Champions League in the past, Real Madrid have always looked good and have been very consistent in playing, it looks like that will also happen this season because considering that last season Real Madrid were also beaten by Chelsea and they also managed to bring the Champions League title last season.
So this season is another opportunity and it is extraordinary for Real Madrid to prove themselves that they also really deserve to be champions in the Champions League.
Chelsea seem better equipped to face Real Madrid and an attempt to repeat their success in thwarting Real Madrid will be sought by Thomas Tuchel through the likes of Jorginho and Ngolo Kante.

In the match against Brentford yesterday, Thomas Tuchel kept Jorginho on the bench and Tuchel also pulled out Ngolo Kante by bringing on Lukaku. For me that is one of the efforts of the German coach in facing Real Madrid.
Ngolo Kante and Jorginho will be the players who will share a role in facing Real Madrid at Stamford Bridge in the 1st leg.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:22:28 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

My prediction goes to Liverpool and Man City,I hope both team will win.I think Liverpool can easily win this match.But Man city vs Atletico Madrid both team can be win this match.Atletico Madrid played really well this season and they have some Star Player who can change the game.I hope both match can be interesting.
If you look at the whole match between Liverpool and Benfica, of course Liverpool have a greater chance of winning than Benfica. But I want Liverpool not to win easily but Benfica put up a tough fight, to make the game more interesting. Although in the end I predict Liverpool will win, but it's for the sake of making the game interesting.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:28:56 PM

I don't think Chelsea are in their best form of performance right now to handle real madrid.  Chelsea are having issues with their performance,  I believe real madrid will defeat Chelsea,  Chelseas defence surprise me . In the epl Brentford defeated Chelsea very sorry,  it course anything for Real Madrid to win.
In the Champions League in the past, Real Madrid have always looked good and have been very consistent in playing, it looks like that will also happen this season because considering that last season Real Madrid were also beaten by Chelsea and they also managed to bring the Champions League title last season.
So this season is another opportunity and it is extraordinary for Real Madrid to prove themselves that they also really deserve to be champions in the Champions League.
I know the game will favour real madrid , they will not give Chelsea the chance, Real Madrid is more consistent in their performance it is sure that Real Madrid will defeat Chelsea. Real Madrid really need to win this match they deserve to win the champions league, they won't miss this one.
2 days left and it is sure to be a very exciting match. I think Chelsea is more advantageous because the first game will be in England. When I think about how Barcelona beat Real Madrid, they suffered a complete defeat. On top of this defeat, if they are defeated in the Chelsea match, there will be a great loss of motivation in Real Madrid.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:34:52 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

Liverpool and Bayern have got the easiest opponents and therefore both should have no problem to enter the next round. Coincidentally, both Liverpool and Bayern are my favorites for the title.
Furthermore, the odds are so bad for both games that it is worth betting on a win.
W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:40:38 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

Liverpool and Bayern have got the easiest opponents and therefore both should have no problem to enter the next round. Coincidentally, both Liverpool and Bayern are my favorites for the title.
Furthermore, the odds are so bad for both games that it is worth betting on a win.
Bayern Munich actually scares me. Sometimes they get such big surprise defeats in the Bundesliga that it is impossible not to be surprised. Of course, this is a UCL match, but I can't speak for Bayern Munich for sure. I can say that I have more positive thoughts for Liverpool. They are competing for the title in the Premier League. However, if they can win the UCL title, it would be a huge success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1638
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:51:49 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

If you look at the whole match between Liverpool and Benfica, of course Liverpool have a greater chance of winning than Benfica. But I want Liverpool not to win easily but Benfica put up a tough fight, to make the game more interesting. Although in the end I predict Liverpool will win, but it's for the sake of making the game interesting.
Of course in this 1st leg match Benfica will give a very fierce resistance because this 1st leg match will be played at Benfica's home.
It's true that Liverpool are favorites to beat Benfica and advance to the next round but of course it won't be easy because the team in UCL is the best team and is ready to give it all.

of the 2 available matches I think the Man City vs Atletico Madrid match is more interesting to watch, this is a very comparable match, even though Man City are the favorites but Atletico just beat Manchester United of course there will be their own motivation for them to be able to do something great. Same for Man City.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:54:28 PM

Chelsea seem better equipped to face Real Madrid and an attempt to repeat their success in thwarting Real Madrid will be sought by Thomas Tuchel through the likes of Jorginho and Ngolo Kante.
In the match against Brentford yesterday, Thomas Tuchel kept Jorginho on the bench and Tuchel also pulled out Ngolo Kante by bringing on Lukaku. For me that is one of the efforts of the German coach in facing Real Madrid.
Ngolo Kante and Jorginho will be the players who will share a role in facing Real Madrid at Stamford Bridge in the 1st leg.

I think that was really clever from the coach. he was saving his important players for the important matches. I think we all know that it is not going to match much of a difference in the English Premier League for Chelsea even if they try really hard.

so, they are concentrating on the Champions League. and in my opinion, that is the right way to go. with the preparation they are taking I don't think Real Madrid will be able to come out as the victorious team against them.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 03:00:20 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

In the UCL so far, Liverpool have won 5 wins from 8 meetings with Benfica, not an easy opponent either, I predict a thin score will be the end of the match

while for man city vs atm, i also see this is not an easy match because just a wrong strategy then atm can really threaten man city, the score is also thin (that will be the end of the match imo)

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1175

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 03:21:26 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

In the UCL so far, Liverpool have won 5 wins from 8 meetings with Benfica, not an easy opponent either, I predict a thin score will be the end of the match

while for man city vs atm, i also see this is not an easy match because just a wrong strategy then atm can really threaten man city, the score is also thin (that will be the end of the match imo)

Well, x1.33 on City to win, a little higher x1.36 Liverpool to win! English teams are favorites there's no doubt, but can we say it's easy money? Like both English teams to win?! I am not sure about that! I expect tough games! Benfica and Atletico got here by playing well, they had weaker opponents but that doesn't mean they will give up just like that! I give Atletico a higher chance to surprise City than Benfica to do something against Liverpool, both English teams play too well in all competitions and it will be difficult for teams from the south... I would like them to play well and show themselves in the best light, but how possible is that!? 

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 03:28:03 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica
I have the same prediction as you, because after all Liverpool and Man City are too strong to beat. Moreover, Benfica and Atletico have quality players
and performances below Liverpool and Man City, then there is no doubt that both Liverpool and Man City will win. Actually Liverpool are very lucky
their opponent is Benfica, which is likely Liverpool can beat Benfica easily. While Man City get a pretty difficult opponent, Man City will face Atletico.
We know Atletico nearing the end of the season are showing consistent form, even in the last 6 matches in La Liga Atletico managed to win in a row.
So Man City does have to be a little careful when facing Atletico, but as long as Man City can play solid as usual, Man City should beat Atletico.

I think we all know that Liverpool is going to dominate the match against Benfica. Because obviously, Liverpool is a lot better team. I really don't see how Liverpool is going to lose or even draw against Benfica.

Manchester City Versus Atletico might be a little closer than Liverpool vs Benfica because Atletico Madrid is a strong team. But I still don't believe that they will be able to beat Manchester City.

Manchester City and Liverpool should be the winners of these two matches. I know that Atletico Madrid is in a good run of form right now but really don't think ok that is going to do them any good in that match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 03:42:20 PM

Liverpool will keep a clean sheet in this game tomorrow and Salah won't be no where found scoring a single goal.
Manchester City will end in a draw for me,  the both teams will end up scoring themselves, if I should go for who to finally qualify then it's Athletico Madrid, several occasions Cristiano Ronaldo stopped them, this time around he couldn't so I feel it's time for them to take the Champions League.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 03:50:41 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

I also like Atletico Madrid's performance this season, they achieved very good results especially in the last matches. They've won every game they've played for a long time. But Manchester City is much stronger than this team, and the match will be played in England. That's why I don't think Atletico Madrid can win this match.
The Liverpool match, on the other hand, may be a match open to surprises, I'm looking forward to it too Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1907

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 03:52:03 PM

Chelsea lost 1-4 at home against a really weak team of the Premier League which shows their full focus is here in the Champions League and I think it is not going to be easy for Real Madrid.Real is still the favorite to qualify but I would be very careful to underestimate a team like Chelsea which has great potential especially in the attack area as they have some great players there while Real Madrid depends more on collective game play rather than having a great striker beside Benzema.

Anything can happen (even Bayern can lose with a big score) but it's hard to expect anything to be easy in a match between roughly equal teams. But I think we'll see a calm first leg without much tension - no one wants to take risks, plus the away goals advantage rule has been abolished. Most likely in the first game we will see "academic" football when the teams will not try to do the impossible, but will just play and find out who is stronger. But then in the second game, depending on the result of the first game, the game will be more interesting and maybe we will see all-ins, some unusual tactical decisions and other drama.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
uswa56

Activity: 854
Merit: 211

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 03:57:06 PM

Liverpool will keep a clean sheet in this game tomorrow and Salah won't be no where found scoring a single goal.
Manchester City will end in a draw for me,  the both teams will end up scoring themselves, if I should go for who to finally qualify then it's Athletico Madrid, several occasions Cristiano Ronaldo stopped them, this time around he couldn't so I feel it's time for them to take the Champions League.
I don't think so, Manchester City is much stronger than Manchester United, you can't say that after beating Manchester United Atletico will also be able to beat Manchester City. The 1st leg match will be played at home to Manchester City and from the player's side and also the consistency of the game it is very possible for Manchester City to be able to win in this first leg match.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1060

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 04:08:38 PM

Liverpool vs Benfica

I also like Atletico Madrid's performance this season, they achieved very good results especially in the last matches. They've won every game they've played for a long time. But Manchester City is much stronger than this team, and the match will be played in England. That's why I don't think Atletico Madrid can win this match.
The Liverpool match, on the other hand, may be a match open to surprises, I'm looking forward to it too Cheesy
You made good analysis above about Manchester City and Liverpool. Manchester City worse result will be draw, which means they are posed to win the match. The same goes to Liverpool, if there is any team to make mistakes, it should be Manchester City. Manchester City is playing a stronger team than Benfica and Manchester City can make mistakes at this stage. They have it in their records.  But I think this year will be different just like last season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1102

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 04:20:03 PM

Chelsea lost 1-4 at home against a really weak team of the Premier League which shows their full focus is here in the Champions League and I think it is not going to be easy for Real Madrid.Real is still the favorite to qualify but I would be very careful to underestimate a team like Chelsea which has great potential especially in the attack area as they have some great players there while Real Madrid depends more on collective game play rather than having a great striker beside Benzema.
Anything can happen (even Bayern can lose with a big score) but it's hard to expect anything to be easy in a match between roughly equal teams. But I think we'll see a calm first leg without much tension - no one wants to take risks, plus the away goals advantage rule has been abolished. Most likely in the first game we will see "academic" football when the teams will not try to do the impossible, but will just play and find out who is stronger. But then in the second game, depending on the result of the first game, the game will be more interesting and maybe we will see all-ins, some unusual tactical decisions and other drama.

I really don't think that Real Madrid is still the favorite to qualify because I think Chelsea was playing that match with less important as they will have to face Real Madrid next in the Champions League.

and they really don't want their star players to be fatigued to play in that match.

But, I really don't think it also counts out Real Madrid from that much because they have performed really well on Big occasions multiple times. and who knows, Benzema might fire up again as he is available for that match!!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
buwaytress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 3535

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 04:59:13 PM

Re all the talk on Atletico-City, the tie has now breached 10/1 odds on the Spanish team to win. When the draw first came out, odds were 85/10 and has been edging ever higher. No surprise, since City are UCL favourites, odds favourites, ranking favourites, statistical favourites, etc.

But City have never quite met Atletico, who've become more and more like their old selves, the ones Liverpool found hard to beat: stubborn, negative, anti-football.

We've all seen City frustrated by far less. So that's my super pick of the week: Atletico outright in Wink

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 [820] 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: