Real Madrid - 76 (66.1%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (7%)
Total Voters: 115

Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 3727 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 404053 times)
OcTradism

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 10:42:29 AM

@OcTradism I believe in some way the management past and current are responsible for Barcelona’s mess, but currently Koeman is doing absolutely nothing to save his job. Also I feel that Barcelona is lacking a leader, and if they somehow make a marquee signing next year then only will they be able to compete, but they’ll need a new coach too.
Many young players were given debuts by Koeman and if not debuts, they were given more appearances in La Liga. Not only Barcelona but also Spain have to respect what Koeman does for them.

Pedri, Gavi and a few more young players are improving every week and increasing their roles in Barca and Spain. A few seasons later, no matter Koeman is still in Camp Nou or not, they will look back and say thanks to Koeman.

Like Mourinho gave chance to McTominay in Manchester United. He was given chance and promoted from Manchester United Academy to the main team and never delegated back to the Academy.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luzin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 778

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:31:53 PM

Pedri, Gavi and a few more young players are improving every week and increasing their roles in Barca and Spain. A few seasons later, no matter Koeman is still in Camp Nou or not, they will look back and say thanks to Koeman.

Yep, I think barcelona in transition. So expect barca to perform like 3 years ago is still very difficult. They need a long process, moreover they don't buy too many great players. Maybe the Barca fans have to be patient, they are in the process of getting better. I regret is the club's careless move by selling Suarez or even Griezman. Their game is still very good. At least if they weren't for sale them, maybe barca would be a little better at playing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 06:13:41 PM

Yep, I think barcelona in transition. So expect barca to perform like 3 years ago is still very difficult. They need a long process, moreover they don't buy too many great players. Maybe the Barca fans have to be patient, they are in the process of getting better. I regret is the club's careless move by selling Suarez or even Griezman. Their game is still very good. At least if they weren't for sale them, maybe barca would be a little better at playing.

^ That is true that Barcelona is in a position where they will need at least 3 seasons to get back on track. As Laporta said, they have a debt of about 1 billion dollars and thus they won't be able to buy more quality players. That is why these youngsters like Gavi, Pedri, Araujo stepping up was really needed by them and which is what these youngsters are actually doing. They are getting better day by day and play a vital role for both Spain and Barca. They will be an asset to Barcelona one day.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 06:37:44 PM

Sometimes I like to make jokes about my own team, especially when there's only a lot to cry about, sometimes you just have to take a shot at yourself and your team and laugh together right? Wink

I said it myself often here in this forum last season that I wanted them to crash hard, to force a reset. The problem is, I didn't think it would be an enforced reset (due to financial reasons and losing Messi also forced) that would cause the hard crash.

I'm going to keep laughing at ourselves until this happens, the time for sadness has gone.
I keep doing that as well, joking about your own team is one of the best methods to get fun out of football as well. I keep remembering that IT Crowd scene : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yN2H3--1aw and it is kind of the reality for most teams as well where we can joke about it as long as we want and it would be funny, any football fan that didn't laugh at that scene is just way too holigan to care for anything else.

Barcelona has been in a horrible display this season but I am sure that they will do fine, there is nothing to worry about, they are always good and I am sure they will stay good. What I do not get however is why they are looking like they will keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1708
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 06:48:10 PM

I think that the Villarreal - Osasuna game this Sunday would be a very competitive one as there is only a three-point gap between these teams. Osasuna are in a way better shape by the way. Osasuna have a winning streak of two games now. They defeated Rayo Vallecano last and we know how good Vallecano have been doing lately. When it comes to Villarreal, they have gotten five draws in seven games. This is just enormous. Maybe they still haven't lost a game but this is not a very nice form for them also. They are hungry for a winning streak and they won their last game. Villarreal lost their last home game against Osasuna by 2-1. This is also going to be tough. I might bet on both teams to score.
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1226

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 07:17:50 PM

And there is nowhere to take good players, they are all sold out and signed for several years others clubs. Or the great players are already so old that it is not profitable to buy them for one or two seasons, just to get a couple of trophies and please the fans. In that sense, everything comes to an end and somehow we have to move on and build the team on other players

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
zuzie

Activity: 1456
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 07:47:24 PM

I think that the Villarreal - Osasuna game this Sunday would be a very competitive one as there is only a three-point gap between these teams. Osasuna are in a way better shape by the way. Osasuna have a winning streak of two games now. They defeated Rayo Vallecano last and we know how good Vallecano have been doing lately. When it comes to Villarreal, they have gotten five draws in seven games. This is just enormous. Maybe they still haven't lost a game but this is not a very nice form for them also. They are hungry for a winning streak and they won their last game. Villarreal lost their last home game against Osasuna by 2-1. This is also going to be tough. I might bet on both teams to score.

It makes sense, after checking the match history of both teams I am interested in placing the same bet both teams to score Osasuna as the better team can score but Villarreal can hit back because they don't want to be embarrassed in front of fans. Over goals is also interesting, I estimate at least 3 goals in this match.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:58:17 PM

It makes sense, after checking the match history of both teams I am interested in placing the same bet both teams to score Osasuna as the better team can score but Villarreal can hit back because they don't want to be embarrassed in front of fans. Over goals is also interesting, I estimate at least 3 goals in this match.
This is very good but still tricky bet because after having break many times we have very few goals in matches because players need some time for having better results but after having all statics of both teams I am also feeling very good about both teams to score or over 3 goals because their history is good in goals instead of ML or any bet.

But, one more thing as in this season Vilareal is playing mostly on defense mode, and they are not going for attacks so better check all things before placing bet is much better because I am feeling they will surely go for minimum one point from this match as they are alone unbeatable team in La Liga in current season.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 10:16:58 PM

Mistakes happen too in football and let's not forget this is Spanish league (la-liga) where surprises is like a routine except for few clubs that guarantees a straight win. Villarreal vs Osasuna will be hard to predict but even if I decide to take the risk which just what gambling is all about I will bet on both teams to score
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:10:31 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2021, 01:09:43 AM by AndySt

Sometimes I like to make jokes about my own team, especially when there's only a lot to cry about, sometimes you just have to take a shot at yourself and your team and laugh together right? Wink
I said it myself often here in this forum last season that I wanted them to crash hard, to force a reset. The problem is, I didn't think it would be an enforced reset (due to financial reasons and losing Messi also forced) that would cause the hard crash.
I'm going to keep laughing at ourselves until this happens, the time for sadness has gone.
I keep doing that as well, joking about your own team is one of the best methods to get fun out of football as well. I keep remembering that IT Crowd scene : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yN2H3--1aw and it is kind of the reality for most teams as well where we can joke about it as long as we want and it would be funny, any football fan that didn't laugh at that scene is just way too holigan to care for anything else.
Barcelona has been in a horrible display this season but I am sure that they will do fine, there is nothing to worry about, they are always good and I am sure they will stay good. What I do not get however is why they are looking like they will keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
In any case, Barcelona would need a reboot, but it's one thing when it is done in an organized manner and under full control, and quite another thing when everything is done in a hurry and not the most optimal decisions are made. Laporta came to the club as an anti-crisis manager, but still probably did not expect that the situation was so bad. Personally, I was surprised by his words that he hoped to the last that Messi would agree to stay at the club and play at the club for free, despite all that the club has done for Messi's career. And it turned out that Messi left in a situation when no one from the outside expected this, unlike last season, when leaving seemed to be a done deal.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:58:25 PM

^ That is true that Barcelona is in a position where they will need at least 3 seasons to get back on track. As Laporta said, they have a debt of about 1 billion dollars and thus they won't be able to buy more quality players. That is why these youngsters like Gavi, Pedri, Araujo stepping up was really needed by them and which is what these youngsters are actually doing. They are getting better day by day and play a vital role for both Spain and Barca. They will be an asset to Barcelona one day.
it's sad to see such a big club struggling like this, the players they have now are not doing well and i really believe it could be one of the worst seasons for Barca in years, even players are thinking of leaving the team, Ousmane Dembele is probably going to join the list, and if a team is struggling financially, it always does really bad so i'll be on the lookup to bet against Barcelona in the next matches.

OcTradism

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 01:51:41 AM

In any case, Barcelona would need a reboot, but it's one thing when it is done in an organized manner and under full control, and quite another thing when everything is done in a hurry and not the most optimal decisions are made. Laporta came to the club as an anti-crisis manager, but still probably did not expect that the situation was so bad.
They began their reboot since last season with the appearance of Koeman. They did not restart it by firing Koeman and find a new coach. Laporta is trying to do something but the workload is huge for him to reduce effects from the crisis and left-overs from Bartomeu.

Personally, I was surprised by his words that he hoped to the last that Messi would agree to stay at the club and play at the club for free, despite all that the club has done for Messi's career. And it turned out that Messi left in a situation when no one from the outside expected this, unlike last season, when leaving seemed to be a done deal.
It is one of bad fallacies from Laporta and Barcelona. They can not put the players in that situation and if they want to make that offer, go ahead. They can not keep silent and let Messi leave the club and after months, said that they hoped that Messi will stay by playing without salary for them.

Do you notice a weird fact here? Barcelona failed to sign a new contract with Messi as consequence of La Liga rule, when the salary in a new contract is not more than 50% lower than the previous contract. So how is it possible for Messi to play without salary? Is it accepted by La Liga?

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 04:59:34 AM

Mistakes happen too in football and let's not forget this is Spanish league (la-liga) where surprises is like a routine except for few clubs that guarantees a straight win. Villarreal vs Osasuna will be hard to predict but even if I decide to take the risk which just what gambling is all about I will bet on both teams to score
both won in their last game in the league. meeting the two this week will be very pleasant. maybe there will be 2-3 goals in this match. if betting on winning I guess Villarreal will have more chances. I don't think the game will end in a draw, both have a good attacking style. while Osasuna had problems in their defense. I think it should be addressed soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 05:29:45 AM

both won in their last game in the league. meeting the two this week will be very pleasant. maybe there will be 2-3 goals in this match. if betting on winning I guess Villarreal will have more chances. I don't think the game will end in a draw, both have a good attacking style. while Osasuna had problems in their defense. I think it should be addressed soon.
The reality is Villarreal is not that easy because Villarreal have a strong defense, we can see the comparison of their goals. Basically even though Villarreal are ranked 11th at the moment, Villarreal has only conceded 3 goals so far and that makes it difficult for the opposing team to score against Villarreal. For that reason I personally believe this match will not have many goals scored, with the option of Villarreal winning or ending in a draw.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 05:46:40 AM

In the previous match Osasuna managed to win against Rayo, which almost ended in a draw, because Osasuna scored a goal in the 91st minute.
But I have to appreciate the fighting spirit of the Osasuna players, before the match ended, the Osasuna players kept trying to score goals.
Finally their struggle was successful, Manu Sanchez scored the winning goal for Osasuna.

Whereas Villarreal managed to beat Betis in the previous match, what's interesting about Villarreal, from 7 matches in La Liga unbeaten.
But 5 matches ended in a draw, this is actually not a good thing for Villarreal, meaning Villarreal throw away a lot of points. So my prediction is
different from yours, I predict the match will end in a draw, because seeing in 7 games Villarreal 5 matches ended in a draw. But hopefully
my prediction is wrong, Villarreal should be able to beat Osasuna. Moreover, the quality of Villarreal's players is still better than Osasuna
and Villarreal is also playing at home.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 07:19:07 AM

Exactly Smiley I find the same thing about many things in life and even including crypto.

I lost a lot of money in ICOs and alts in 2017/18 and I could have cried but instead I laughed at myself and my stupidity for believing in "trustworthy" people on this forum. And then got slapped about badly for it and was even treated rudely and like a dumb guy, but I didn't get mad.

I laughed, found it funny, and made sure to learn the lessons.

Hopefully Barca fans also feel the same way Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 08:47:56 AM

I think that the whole Spanish League is suffering from funds shortages. Football has always been quite linked to other economic sectors like construction and entertainment and these sectors are suffering. Also entertainment is becoming more on-line and less TV based, so big money for big players in Spain may not make the cut in the near future.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 09:34:06 AM

I think that the whole Spanish League is suffering from funds shortages. Football has always been quite linked to other economic sectors like construction and entertainment and these sectors are suffering. Also entertainment is becoming more on-line and less TV based, so big money for big players in Spain may not make the cut in the near future.
I think it's a risk that a team with lots of high-paid players, when the crisis hits, of course these teams will suffer and be affected a lot. But it all comes back to how well they manage, because the other big teams in different leagues still look fine and so I think the poor management at Barcelona now has a bad impact itself. I don't know how big the prospect of Barcelona's young players is because when they really get picked up in the media, then I think Barcelona can sell them later and of course Barcelona will continue to struggle to really recover.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:34:15 AM

Atletico Madrid's next match is against Real Sociedad. Real Sociedad are at the top of the table with points equal to Atletico Madrid. Moreover they have scored the same number of goals as Atletico Madrid this season so it is a tough match for Atletico Madrid. The match is most likely to be a draw. No team will want to lose points and go to the back of the points table. What do you think aboyt this match? Will Atletico Madrid win the match or will they share the points?

kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:44:07 AM

Atletico Madrid's next match is against Real Sociedad. Real Sociedad are at the top of the table with points equal to Atletico Madrid. Moreover they have scored the same number of goals as Atletico Madrid this season so it is a tough match for Atletico Madrid. The match is most likely to be a draw. No team will want to lose points and go to the back of the points table. What do you think aboyt this match? Will Atletico Madrid win the match or will they share the points?

At home, Atletico Madrid has never lost to Real Sociedas. In the last 5 matches, 4 wins and 1 draw. In addition, Real Sociedas plays very poorly in foreign field, especially against strong teams. So I look forward to Atletico Madrid winning. Although Atletico Madrid has had a lot of players in the national teams, it may be that tiredness will not allow them to play at full strength.
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 3727 »
  Print  

Jump to: