Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:39:19 AM

The Russian propaganda machine and its non-stop postings,

after 3 months of the shit, made me respond. I will admit,

truth can be subjective, and my portrayal of reality is heavily

Hey, my  Khazarian friend, so you really are in Ukraine?

Watch for real estate in Odessa, some nice houses near Arkadia. They are really dropping in prices now. Many WEstern vultures are now salivating because all the values in Ukraine are now imploding and there will be bargain prices later on, & truly big money. That's how they make money, the Western vultures  create these destabilizations using NGO's then their financial apparatus like the IMF come into the picture and orchestrate the fire sale of the now cheap properties to their vultures.

WE can also make money, they shouldn't have the monopoly. Hey, I cringe watching you make propaganda, it must really suck. I can't blame you if you vomit sometimes with what you're posting here, it's really corny and disgusting.

But I thought there will be a greater increase in the values in Odessa if the Novorussians enter Odessa. Know why? The real estate values in London & New York are skyrocketing because of the  Russian money, but now they are back in Moscow because of the sanctions. These extra money are looking for investments and they will immediately swoop to Odessa when the Novorussian retake it. Our investments could rise 300%.

We'll just make an investment deal here. Look for depressed prices in Arkadia then just post them here, better than your corny propaganda. You can be the agent, you'll make more money than just being a troll.

We'll call the company Chazerai Properties.  

See, I help trolls get rich.

Include Pagan, he must be sick now with his propaganda.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:40:23 AM

Following was extracted from Zerohedge.com, from the American alternative press. BTW, if you want to know the real truth, don't go to the American mainstream press, seek your info from financial investment newsletters because they give there the actual happenings, not the spin, so that their investors will have a more solid basis for their decisions. Zerohedge started as a financial newsletter, which became a blog, which turned into what it is now, the biggest of its kind in the net.

ZeroHedge is not a financial blog, as it is a libertarian political blog. And a lot of Libertarians were duped by Russian propaganda, simply because they are typically very anti-establishment. So when Ukraine, Europe, and Russia started saying that Putin was creating propaganda, instigating war, and invading Ukraine like some military dictator, they went anti-establishment and started defending Putin... except in this case the establishment was actually right.
myshownow

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:44:21 AM

[

ZeroHedge is not a financial blog, as it is a libertarian political blog.

Shh, don't comment on things you don't know. That is apolitical and the commenters there know more about economics than you'll ever expect to know. Libertarians, communist, evreybody is there.

BTW, you seem to be a lonely troll, I just had a quick-rich deal written above for trolls,  you need that.
myshownow

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:46:01 AM

Watch for real estate in Odessa, some nice houses near Arkadia. They are really dropping in prices now. Many WEstern vultures are now salivating because all the values in Ukraine are now imploding and there will be bargain prices later on, & truly big money. That's how they make money, the Western vultures  create these destabilizations using NGO's then their financial apparatus like the IMF come into the picture and orchestrate the fire sale of the now cheap properties to their vultures.

WE can also make money, they shouldn't have the monopoly. Hey, I cringe watching you make propaganda, it must really suck. I can't blame you if you vomit sometimes with what you're posting here, it's really corny and disgusting.

But I thought there will be a greater increase in the values in Odessa if the Novorussians enter Odessa. Know why? The real estate values in London & New York are skyrocketing because of the  Russian money, but now they are back in Moscow because of the sanctions. These extra money are looking for investments and they will immediately swoop to Odessa when the Novorussian retake it. Our investments could rise 300%.

We'll just make an investment deal here. Look for depressed prices in Arkadia then just post them here, better than your corny propaganda. You can be the agent, you'll make more money than just being a troll.

[/quote]

Include also Rasah, he seems catatonic now with his propaganda

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:53:58 AM

From Handelsblatt, the top business newspaper in Germany.

The West on the wrong path
08.08.2014, 13:53 Uhr

Gabor Steingart
Gabor Steingart is the publisher of Germany’s leading financial newspaper Handelsblatt.

We interrupt our own train of thought: “History is not repeating itself!” But can we be so sure about that these days? In view of the war events in the Crimean and eastern Ukraine, the heads of states and governments of the West suddenly have no more questions and all the answers. The US Congress is openly discussing arming Ukraine. The former security advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski recommends arming the citizens there for house-to-house and street combat. The German Chancellor, as it is her habit, is much less clear but no less ominous: “We are ready to take severe measures.“

I don't get it. If those Ukrainians in Eastern Ukraine want to break off from Ukraine, then why is it bad to arm them all? Won't it help them protect themselves from Ukrainian army? And why would they even suggest arming the citizens, if they didn't support them and supported Ukrainian government? Something here doesn't add up

(but it adds up perfectly if the citizens did NOT support separatists, and wanted to protect themselves from them and from russian invaders)
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:57:24 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 05:18:05 AM by Rassah

Smiley I am trying to keep the conversation with you.
so yes, 267 dead, harsh country, harsh times, no freedom of press, and something about your ass  Smiley  

Ok. Then point made , discussion about this ended. And yeah my ass is still angry about what I had for dinner but that is offtopic.
Wouldn't it be so awesome when we talk about something to stick to it and not derail to "the others did it also" , "that country is worse" etc etc. ?

Just because the USA did a lot of stupid things it doesn't mean Russia now has to do a few also.
What is next? Should i go out and kill a few women because Jack the Ripper got away?

Maybe USA should invade Russia and put millions of russians into extermination camps, because Hitler did it too. Or better yet, NATO should nuke Moscow, civilians and all, because USA nuked Hiroshima once. I mean, if some other country did it, it must be ok, right?
DarkForces

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:03:46 AM

No i am in the good ole U S of A. Cool

Real estate was never my thing, I think you commies mighta been right on that one,

that unrestrained property prices can cause problems, and that values should be regulated.

I am making BTC by placing weighted bets on the Ukrainian situation, from AutoMaidan to now.

So yes, I am already making money on the blood of a nation. Thats the difference between us-

you lie to the best of your ability, and I am honest to the best of mine. All deceptions aside-

yes, I do represent dark forces. The dark forces you fear. And you embrace me.

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
myshownow

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:07:36 AM

Thats the difference between us-

you lie to the best of your ability, and I am honest to the best of mine. All deceptions aside-

I bet you already have your own racket going. This racket was started by the vultures in the WEst so you mean you had connections even then?

So your propaganda work is obviously part of the vultures

Very fast, my Khazarian friend. Faster than I thought  Grin

DarkForces

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:12:18 AM

Thats the difference between us-

Very fast, my Khazarian friend. Faster than I thought  Grin

eh, I'm more like a vegetarian wolf who likes the taste of blood.

myshownow

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:15:07 AM

Wake up , Yatseniuk has already given all the assets of Ukraine. The gas has been given to Biden's son & associates, the gas pipelines have been given to the Europeans. The gold of Ukraine has already been taken to the US, etc.

What part went to your partners in your racket ?

DarkForces

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:22:58 AM

Wake up , Yatseniuk has already given all the assets of Ukraine. The gas has been given to Biden's son & associates, the gas pipelines have been given to the Europeans. The gold of Ukraine has already been taken to the US, etc.

You think it is in the West's best interests to have this war?

You know we trade and do business, its our fucking thing.

You think we would prefer to fight than trade?

If you say Ukraine is being robbed, then I agree they should not be.

But the opinion I hear Ukrainians spouting is basically this:

"If we are in debt for 25 years, big deal. We will be free of the Russians."

Freedom is worth more than money to these people.

Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:26:04 AM

ruSSia|n GRU agitprop video comp of novorossiya at war in Ukraine Of course, The best footage from LifeNews

http://youtu.be/eqSEn2_fEOE  

⬆︎Just look at all that ruSSia|n hardware.!⬆︎

Snizhne today. The area impacted by this bomb was 3 hectares.This isn't Iraq, it's Ukraine http://fb.me/2UQl2GaBc

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
myshownow

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:29:33 AM

[

Frankly that's the most stupid thing I've heard. Smacks of fanaticism.  
You need balance of thinking. You think Mexico can free itself from the US? Frankly, how can you free yourself with your giant neighbor when you can see it is one of the emerging powers of the world while the US is on the decline?

I think, you need to think clearly.... You were indoctrinated badly. Shocked

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 04:33:01 AM

This is interesting. But just the perfect vehicle to send the message these Western impostors are on the way out.

What do you suppose will happen if the West goes out? Who will take their place? Soviet Russia and China? Do you SERIOUSLY want that??? Besides, I thought we were all for technologies like bitcoin undermining governments and establishing a more free world, not for military dictatorships taking over failed empires. WTF.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 04:36:10 AM

USA official debt of $17 trilion but unofficially, according to a Princeton studies, the US has $220 trillion unfunded liabilities, or...er, DEBTS (it manipulates data, just read Americal alternative financial media)

Do you know what it means to have debts? It means USA has $17 trillion (or $200 trillion) or OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY. It has all that money, much of which is in the form of tanks and planes, in USA, not elsewhere. And those other people DO NOT want USA to default on those debts, because they want to make sure that USA pays them back (countries like China for example).
Pagan

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:37:23 AM

This is interesting. But just the perfect vehicle to send the message these Western impostors are on the way out.

What do you suppose will happen if the West goes out? Who will take their place? Soviet Russia and China? Do you SERIOUSLY want that??? Besides, I thought we were all for technologies like bitcoin undermining governments and establishing a more free world, not for military dictatorships taking over failed empires. WTF.

+10

StopFake.org

DarkForces

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:37:43 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 04:48:36 AM by DarkForces

[

Frankly that's the most stupid thing I've heard. Smacks of fanaticism.  
You need balance of thinking. You think Mexico can free itself from the US? Frankly, how can you free yourself with your giant neighbor when you can see it is one of the emerging powers of the world while the US is on the decline?

I think, you need to think clearly.... You were indoctrinated badly. Shocked

The relationship between Mexico and the US is too much for your foreign pea sized mind to fathom.

Stick to your pogroms and ethnic cleansings, stuff you guys know and love.

PS; Whats so fanatic about a nation wanting to be free?

The very use of the word implies FEAR on your part.

Perhaps you weren't indoctrinated correctly at your post-Soviet re-education camp?

If not, COMRADE, I regret to inform you that you MUST place yourself under ARREST until

the PROPER AUTHORITIES can be summoned. Thank you.
  << Russian Communique to all Cadres

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 04:39:13 AM

Hey, trolls, now you know your comedian WEstern masters are really bankrupt so ask for your salaries in gold, not dollars. They are only printing your salaries so they are devaluing fast..

There will be hyperinflation before the year end.

Luckily, many of us will not be affected, because we use Bitcoin. Unlike Russians, where bitcoin is illegal, then not illegal, and then again illegal.
myshownow

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:47:29 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 05:08:10 AM by myshownow

Frankly, you seem to relish to enter into arguments but I'm not really a troll, I can't waste my time arguing with somebody who is obviously trying to show he knows something when he is clearly not well-read.

Read about Multi-polar world. The new world is not about hegemony which was the US domination of the world for the past decades. But all the debates are immaterial because there  is already  a de-facto multi-polar world.

What is happening in Ukraine is the desperate effort of the US to remain the hegemon. It usually enforces dollar hegemony through its military & it is using the Ukraine fiasco to force Russia not to ditch the dollar. As you know, anybody who stayed away from the dollar, they were attacked like Iraq & Libya. But Russia is a nuclear power so it can not be attacked frontally by America. It had to create its usual destabilization tactics & created the Ukraine fiasco to weaken Russia. But Russia strengthened instead & it created the alternative financial system with the BRICS  which will make the Western financial system redundant. That ensures the collapse of the debt-ridden dollar financial system. It doesn't mean the US will disappear, it just means it is just one of the countries like everybody else.

The Ukraine fiasco  is considered the Waterloo of the American empire. It is more or less accepted even in America it is declining. Except for the shadow players who are obviously panicking because the people will surely lynch them

Pagan

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:53:01 AM

^ magical thinking, projection & parallel world Cheesy

StopFake.org

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: