Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:04:11 PM

This is a good question, why US continues to occupy Europe over seven decades (rhetorical question)

I'm not Russian but you did not answer the question

They do not occupy Europe.

Your leading question has a built-in claim that is false. Perhaps they have some forces near Georgia or former Yugoslav territory, but that's obviously not what you meant. Democratic governments answer to their people, not Washington.

Germany and Italy are still occupied by the US army by any means. There are 56 (fifty six) United States Army installations in Germany and 113 (one hundred thirteen) in Italy. The biggest US army base (outside the USA) is located in Ramstein, Germany, where there are more than 54,000 American service members (and in 2006 it underwent an extensive expansion at that, lol)...
Germany doesn't count as they were one of the main aggressors in WW2. That was part of the price Germany paid for getting defeated. That still does not explain why the Soviets refused to retreat from several other countries that were not Russia, and why they forced ethnically non-Russian children to learn Russian at school. Even if it's not possible to force everyone to learn something, it took time away from learning more useful subjects.

So you tried to deceive.
No. As I already explained, I hadn't considered US forces as occupants. Similarly, a heart transplant is not considered a form of cancer, even though it has different DNA.
The fact is that Russia invaded Europe, not as liberators, but as cynical imperialists and thieves.

Personally, you may consider them whatever way you want. But as I said before, they are still occupation troops in Europe.
And as I said before but you ignored me, Germany does not count. Nazi Germany lost and was divided into 2 new countries: East Germany and West Germany. West Germany was firmly part of the Anglo-American West, but when the Soviet Union mysteriously collapsed despite the high standard of living, Germany underwent reunification. Which of the 3 different Germany's are you talking about? Nazi, East/West, or New?

You seem to be trying to distract attention away from Soviet or Russian crimes, such as their military occupation and political interference in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Lithuania and a few others. Then the Russians act surprised/confused when their former 'brothers' dislike Russia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:05:01 PM

"Green men" have appeared in Moldova.

Putin is not stopping, no way. In fact by having ceasefire with Ukraine (which he violates at will) he has his hands free to create shit elsewhere.
He is like a kleptomaniac or pyromaniac: he won't stop his psychopathological behaviour until he is safely behind bars in Scheveningen prison near The Hague.

http://www.hromadske.tv/society/u-moldovi-z---yavilisya----zeleni-cholovichki-----/

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:09:44 PM

This is a good question, why US continues to occupy Europe over seven decades (rhetorical question)

Your leading question has a built-in claim that is false. Perhaps they have some forces near Georgia or former Yugoslav territory, but that's obviously not what you meant. Democratic governments answer to their people, not Washington.

Germany and Italy are still occupied by the US army by any means. There are 56 (fifty six) United States Army installations in Germany and 113 (one hundred thirteen) in Italy. The biggest US army base (outside the USA) is located in Ramstein, Germany, where there are more than 54,000 American service members (and in 2006 it underwent an extensive expansion at that, lol)...
Germany doesn't count as they were one of the main aggressors in WW2. That was part of the price Germany paid for getting defeated. That still does not explain why the Soviets refused to retreat from several other countries that were not Russia, and why they forced ethnically non-Russian children to learn Russian at school. Even if it's not possible to force everyone to learn something, it took time away from learning more useful subjects.

So you tried to deceive.
No. As I already explained, I hadn't considered US forces as occupants. Similarly, a heart transplant is not considered a form of cancer, even though it has different DNA.
The fact is that Russia invaded Europe, not as liberators, but as cynical imperialists and thieves.

Personally, you may consider them whatever way you want. But as I said before, they are still occupation troops in Europe.
And as I said before but you ignored me, Germany does not count. Nazi Germany lost and was divided into 2 new countries: East Germany and West Germany. West Germany was firmly part of the Anglo-American West, but when the Soviet Union mysteriously collapsed despite the high standard of living, Germany underwent reunification. Which of the 3 different Germany's are you talking about? Nazi, East/West, or New?

You seem to be trying to distract attention away from Soviet or Russian crimes, such as their military occupation and political interference in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Lithuania and a few others. Then the Russians act surprised/confused when their former 'brothers' dislike Russia.

It was you who stated that Europe is not occupied by the US forces, to begin with, so you may not point a finger at me. And Germany does count, but what certainly doesn't is whether it is East/West, or New, or whatever Germany (and don't forget about Italy)...

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:13:15 PM

War crimes of Aidar Battallion from Amnesty international

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/EUR50/040/2014/en/e6776c69-fe66-4924-bfc0-d15c9539c667/eur500402014en.pdf

On 23 August in the afternoon, members of Aidar battalion raided the
house of Olena in the village of Olexandrivka near Severodonetsk.
82-year-old Olena told Amnesty International that she was at home with
her daughter, her son-in-law, and her grandson. The family heard
gunfire and saw a number of vehicles approaching the house on their
security camera. Olena said:
“I just opened the gate, and they rushed at me. From fright I let go
and it swung shut. They began firing. One jumped up on a car. I
made a run for it, into the garage. They were firing. Bursts of
automatic fire. A racket. Rat tat tat tat.
In the garage they had already got me... I crawled my way to the
door, cried out and fell at the threshold. My daughter came out
shouting: “What’s going on? What are you doing? Call an
ambulance, quickly.”... Blood was spilling. My daughter staunched
it.”
Olena told Amnesty International that the armed men searched the
house, and wanted to detain her grandson, accusing him of being a
separatist. She managed to convince them not to take him away, but
they took some money that they found in the house, and her grandson’s
four-wheel drive car.
Olena was quickly sent in a taxi to Severodonetsk hospital and, as
doctors informed Amnesty International, underwent 7 hours of surgery.
Her significant abdominal injuries were from shrapnel rather than bullets
– there were ragged entry and exit wounds. Her colon was severed. She
had two smashed ribs removed.

blablahblah

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:32:53 PM

So you tried to deceive.

It was you who stated that Europe is not occupied by the US forces, to begin with, so you may not point a finger at me. And Germany does count, but what certainly doesn't is whether it is East/West, or New, or whatever Germany (and don't forget about Italy)...

You're just being obtuse. You think you'll get some points if I admit that one sentence was inaccurate? Fine, there are some American troops in Germany. But nobody gave a shit for the reasons that I explained earlier. The people were obviously happy to tolerate American troops because they could see that they were protecting a democratic system that was showing superior results compared to the communist Soviet system. Germany has now built itself back into an economic power-house, while the US appears to be weakening, so the situation may change soon.

In addition, it's interesting that you do not recognise East/West Germany and modern Germany, or Nazi Germany as different countries. Obviously, there would be a continuation of common factors like their culture and language. However, the same standards should also be applied to the Soviet Union and today's Russia. Yet whenever Soviet crimes are exposed, the usual response to claim that Russia was merely a member state, and a helpless victim, overpowered by the communist minority.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:40:49 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:07:22 PM by deisik

So you tried to deceive.

You're just being obtuse. You think you'll get some points if I admit that one sentence was inaccurate? Fine, there are some American troops in Germany. But nobody gave a shit for the reasons that I explained earlier. The people were obviously happy to tolerate American troops because they could see that they were protecting a democratic system that was showing superior results compared to the communist Soviet system. Germany has now built itself back into an economic power-house, while the US appears to be weakening, so the situation may change soon.

In addition, it's interesting that you do not recognise East/West Germany and modern Germany, or Nazi Germany as different countries. Obviously, there would be a continuation of common factors like their culture and language. However, the same standards should also be applied to the Soviet Union and today's Russia. Yet whenever Soviet crimes are exposed, the usual response to claim that Russia was merely a member state, and a helpless victim, overpowered by the communist minority.

I recognize different Germanies, but this distinction doesn't in the least make the US troops which are stationed there less "occupational". In fact, now, when there is no more the evil USSR, it is even more questionable what the USA forces are doing there. Besides that, Germans are not happy about still being occupied (and there are no illusions about that, by the way), don't pretend it is not so. Actually, I'm laughing at how you put it, "happy to tolerate". This says it all, lol...

blablahblah

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:58:04 PM

I recognize different Germanies, but this distinction doesn't in the least make the US troops which are stationed there less "occupational". In fact, now, when there is no more the evil USSR, it is even more questionable what the USA forces are doing there. Besides that, Germans are not happy about still being occupied (and there are no illusions about that, by the way), don't pretend it is not so. Actually, I'm laughing at how you put it, "happy to tolerate". This says it all, lol...
An idealist Russian... this new species sounds even more dangerous than the nihilist cynics.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:11:46 PM

I recognize different Germanies, but this distinction doesn't in the least make the US troops which are stationed there less "occupational"
You're wrong here, because it does. You've forgotten that it's a democratic occupation. This magic word changes everything. Cheesy
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:13:34 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:51:50 PM by deisik

An idealist Russian... this new species sounds even more dangerous than the nihilist cynics.

So why do the Americans still hold their troops in Germany almost 23 years past the USSR's demise? What is your opinion on the cause of this?

Do you have any?

Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:56:22 PM

Sorry guys, but I think that any reasonable person won't dedicate so many time to think about Putin's existance. I remember his name only during reading this thread... Rassaah's messages especially. Cheesy However, it's interesting to see that Rassaah & co have fallen in so deep love with Putin. It's fine that they have some kind of goal in life.

It probably has something to do with me coming from Ukraine, my family being murdered by soviet Russians, my family's wealth and houses being confiscated by Russians, my remaining family members being persecuted, spied on, blacklisted, and made life very difficult and dangerous for, and after most of us escaping, me still having family members in Ukraine, and friends in Kiev, some of whom were top people in Maidan protests, meaning I could get first hand witness reports about what was going on there, why they were protesting, and who was involved, as well as what has been going on since. Sorry, but I am much more concerned about huylo's troops invading and killing my friends and their families, than I am about Ukraine's weak government and barely sustainable military defending against huylo's "lost" "volunteer" "separatists".

But hey, if you want to remember me for anything else, I've been involved with bitcoin for 3.5 years, I was probably the first to buy a car with bitcoin (bought it for 1,000BTC when they were $22 each), I run Bitcoin100.org charity foundation, the oldest bitcoin charity in existence, I am one of the most trusted people on the forum, holding 150BTC for a charity, and am one of 7 treasurers for the forum, holding 750BTC of this forum's money, I donated and invested heavily in Armory, BitMessage, and Open Transactions since the beginning, I am know for my work with Mycelium, I am present at many bitcoin conventions around the world, where I do speaking presentations on bitcoin charities, new technologies, and wallets, as well as run Ask Bitcoin Experts tables, I have been in multiple bitcoin articles even in things like Wired Magazine and Forbes, and in many bitcoin videos and podcasts, and I personally know and am friends with most of the top known bitcoin people out there. So I'm definitely not just some paid shill troll off the street.

Not really sure who the rest of you nobodies are  Tongue

with all due respect to your family. could there be a reason for your familymembers to be persecuted? maybe they were breaking the law? if you steal and go to prison - would you blame the system or yourself?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:03:44 PM

Sorry guys, but I think that any reasonable person won't dedicate so many time to think about Putin's existance. I remember his name only during reading this thread... Rassaah's messages especially. Cheesy However, it's interesting to see that Rassaah & co have fallen in so deep love with Putin. It's fine that they have some kind of goal in life.

It probably has something to do with me coming from Ukraine, my family being murdered by soviet Russians, my family's wealth and houses being confiscated by Russians, my remaining family members being persecuted, spied on, blacklisted, and made life very difficult and dangerous for, and after most of us escaping, me still having family members in Ukraine, and friends in Kiev, some of whom were top people in Maidan protests, meaning I could get first hand witness reports about what was going on there, why they were protesting, and who was involved, as well as what has been going on since. Sorry, but I am much more concerned about huylo's troops invading and killing my friends and their families, than I am about Ukraine's weak government and barely sustainable military defending against huylo's "lost" "volunteer" "separatists".

But hey, if you want to remember me for anything else, I've been involved with bitcoin for 3.5 years, I was probably the first to buy a car with bitcoin (bought it for 1,000BTC when they were $22 each), I run Bitcoin100.org charity foundation, the oldest bitcoin charity in existence, I am one of the most trusted people on the forum, holding 150BTC for a charity, and am one of 7 treasurers for the forum, holding 750BTC of this forum's money, I donated and invested heavily in Armory, BitMessage, and Open Transactions since the beginning, I am know for my work with Mycelium, I am present at many bitcoin conventions around the world, where I do speaking presentations on bitcoin charities, new technologies, and wallets, as well as run Ask Bitcoin Experts tables, I have been in multiple bitcoin articles even in things like Wired Magazine and Forbes, and in many bitcoin videos and podcasts, and I personally know and am friends with most of the top known bitcoin people out there. So I'm definitely not just some paid shill troll off the street.

Not really sure who the rest of you nobodies are  Tongue

with all due respect to your family. could there be a reason for your familymembers to be persecuted? maybe they were breaking the law? if you steal and go to prison - would you blame the system or yourself?

Yeah they were ferocious criminals , like my grandparents. Also I think that the relatives of Balthazar were also murderess thieves and rapists.
Kid , open a history book and spend some time reading.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:11:14 PM

[/quote]

Or maybe Putin wants to avoid the Yugoslavian scenario, where rather large Ukraine (check the map of Europe!) is split into many small insignificant states with different and sometimes unpredictable allegiances. He might want to avoid the divide and conquer scenario. This game is too big to comprehend from the personal here-and-now level.

[/quote]

This is true

blablahblah

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:14:17 PM

So why do the Americans still hold their troops in Germany almost 23 years past the USSR's demise? What is your opinion on the cause of this?

Do you have any?

Perhaps the Americans think that a mere 23 years is not enough time even for Germans to get their act together, and that the Russians are being far too tough on the Ukrainians.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:15:30 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 06:30:21 PM by Balthazar

Yeah they were ferocious criminals , like my grandparents. Also I think that the relatives of Balthazar were also murderess thieves and rapists.
Maybe a kind of, in case of my grandad. He was expelled from the party and lost his position of city chief after having accidentally killed a drunk chechen as the result of car accident. Unfortunately, he took this too personally and had a heart attack as the result. After this he carried the nitroglycerin tablets during the remaining 30 years of life. Roll Eyes
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:27:08 PM

Do you have any?

Perhaps the Americans think that a mere 23 years is not enough time even for Germans to get their act together, and that the Russians are being far too tough on the Ukrainians.

I didn't quite understand what you meant. Do you mean that American troops in Germany are to prevent Russia's attack on it? If so, what about Italy, would Russians attack it but for the US forces there?

What says your manual about this?

Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:57:59 PM

вы paньшe мoгли бы пpeдcтaвить, чтo кaцaпы и xoxлы кoгдa-нибyдь бyдyт pyгaтьcя нa aнглийcкoм языкe? "бpaтcкиe" нapoды тeпepь лютыe вpaги. вcex инocтpaнцeв нa этoм фopyмe yжe дocтaл вaшь cpaчь. вpядлe ктo-тo eщё читaeт этoт бpeд, тк вceм yжe нaплeвaть ктo пpaв, a ктo нeт. пeчaль.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:00:14 PM

вы paньшe мoгли бы пpeдcтaвить, чтo кaцaпы и xoxлы кoгдa-нибyдь бyдyт pyгaтьcя нa aнглийcкoм языкe? "бpaтcкиe" нapoды тeпepь лютыe вpaги. вcex инocтpaнцeв нa этoм фopyмe yжe дocтaл вaшь cpaчь. вpядлe ктo-тo eщё читaeт этoт бpeд, тк вceм yжe нaплeвaть ктo пpaв, a ктo нeт. пeчaль.

There are many posters (not sure about readers) in this tread who are neither Russian (nor Ukrainian for that matter) nor speak Russian (let alone Ukrainian, lol). The hero of the day (blahblahblah) is from France, if I'm not mistaken...

blablahblah

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:15:01 PM

Do you have any?

I didn't quite understand what you meant. Do you mean that American troops in Germany are to prevent Russia's attack on it? If so, what about Italy, would Russians attack it but for the US forces there?
It's called irony. I don't know why the Americans are there. They're probably NATO forces or part of other treaties. It's also likely to be imperial arrogance, where the US really does believe that Germany needs to be babysat for a few decades, to prevent anything from going wrong. Suggesting similar imperial arrogance, there have been several comments suggesting that Ukraine has had enough time to prove that they're capable of surviving as an independent country without getting re-absorbed into Russia.

What says your manual about this?
Tell me more about these 'manuals' you speak of.
needbmw
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:40:29 PM

National Geographic published map of Novorossiya

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/09/140905-ukraine-cease-fire-russia-invasion-geography-history/

NO PSAKING!
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 07:44:35 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 07:58:23 PM by deisik

Do you have any?

It's called irony. I don't know why the Americans are there. They're probably NATO forces or part of other treaties. It's also likely to be imperial arrogance, where the US really does believe that Germany needs to be babysat for a few decades, to prevent anything from going wrong. Suggesting similar imperial arrogance, there have been several comments suggesting that Ukraine has had enough time to prove that they're capable of surviving as an independent country without getting re-absorbed into Russia.

Would you say the same about other US bases scattered all over the world (all 700+ of them, lol), that is, that you don't know what they are for? If so, how can you say at all if NATO (read USA) is good and Russia is bad?

Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: