Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:36:42 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 08:17:43 AM by myshownow

Near Mariupol the 9th battalion of a brigade of the Russian army from Nizhni-Novgorod was destroyed completely by the Ukrainian air force. No wonder Putin wants a no-fly-agreement as part of the truce.

LET's LAUGH FOR A MOMENT

So the losing Ukrainian villains and their crumbling masters are that desperate- not only do they go to the extent of falsifying info but they even have fake websites now, incuding "rus" in their URL names. Just like the Interpretermag of convicted former billionaire Mikhail Kodorovsky who was finally forced to admit recently that the Ukrainian troops are losing badly. Just like the Ukrainian comedian army who accepts they lost a battle ten days after the fact.

Pagan has been exposed many times for his disinformation but I guess he must be doing it for his mercenary fee so shame is not part of his vocabulary. But the fact that they even use "StopFake.org" is typical of the propaganada tricks used by the Anglo-Zionist ilk- DO WHAT IS OPPOSITE. Claim we are for democracy but we remove elected governments we don't like. We help you fight corruption but we are actually using you to plunder you because you are stupid (like the Maidan).You have no freedom of the press but  only 6 Zionist-owned corporations own the mainstream media anyway, so we have a propaganda press to save our interests, etc.

The trick is to make a narrative "Russians in UKraine" to demonize.I guess they haven't reached the stage to realize they have lost their ability to control the narrative long ago.

I am far away from Russia and Ukraine but I can clearly see the script of the villains:

1) The political nitpicking sorrounding a supposed  invasion is moot. After the carnage done by the criminal Ukrainian comedic forces on the civilian population, Russia has the popular and legal support to drive out the criminals not only from Novorussia but from Kiev itself (remember the NATO rationale for Serbia incursion and other precedents). In this case pretentious talk is useless.PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT RUsSIA TO HAVE INVADED LONG AGO. Even in America, most hate the 1% dominated Anglo-Zionist monsters & they are rooting for the Russians. This is just a continuation of the Indignados campaign, the recent EU elections and the Occupy movements in the US. But this time the heroes are clearly winning against the villains. So, Russia, go for it, invade Kiev. The ruckus will only be in the Western propaganda press which nobody reads anyway but the world will cheer instead. Right about time, the Anglo-Zionist is bankrupt, time to wake them up to a new reality.(Of course, no need to do it now because the rebels are winning anyway, current developments will wake the villains up anyway!!! Grin)

2) if it was intended for the Western politicians who love to posture as if they can still intimidate anybody, it doesn't matter anymore. They are bombing Mariupol while the NATO clowns are saberrattling in Wales. Is anybody still thinking about what the clowns think? There is actualy a comedic twist to it and the comedians are the WEstern has-beens, busy pretending powerful while the roof above their heads is caving in.

3) this is the most laughable. This was supposed to become a rallying point in Russia against war in Ukraine because mothers are complaining of their soldiers going to war. Why did the mothers let their sons become soldiers in the first place? One of the NGO's created by the vilains in Russia is this supposed to be organization of mothers protecting the soldiers and in their minds, they should be handy in cases like this but they will never be handy because that organization is too obviously contrived, very obvious creation of WEstern provocateurs and this group is mercenary so the Russian authorities should be targetting this because the leaders are obviously foreign agents.Of course, the reason I suspect they are not doing nything is because it is so laughable, just a waste of time.

Meanwhile, Poroshenko is busy claiming he has a ceasefire on Friday. He obviously knows he has clearly lost it.I guess, the rallying cry should be "Na KIev".

Just imagine Poroshenko, Yatseniuk and the Right Sektor eating their neckties like Mikhail Sakashvilli did during the Georgian War.

See, I told you, it's gonna be funny

Btw, I thank the Ukraine fiasco. I was learning Russian language half-heartedly before but this drama forced me to really read Russian language Cyrillic script to keep abreast with the news. Good news, I can understand 95% of the time without using the dictionary. Thank you, Novorussians! I just added Russian to my fluentlanguage list: I also speak French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch and Hungarian. By learning Russian, I discovered I can also read Bulgarian, though without the declensions. The Slavic languages are close: I can understand half of what the Serbian, Croatian (actually similar to Serbian)and Polish are saying.I don't bother with the Ukrainian much, it's about another reality altogether.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
myshownow

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:37:35 AM

Very important news. The rebels have captured a Su-25 bomber jet from the Ukrainian Air Force. Currently they are using the jet for trial flights. Soon we can expect them to be used against the Kiev forces trapped in various pockets (Amvroseevka, Dokuchaevsk, Mariupol.etc). At the same time, the news from Kiev is that they don't have many jets left after the rebels shot down dozens of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFYY9V1ZNWA

Very good. Now they should bomb direct to Dnipropetrovsk.

Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:24:44 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 11:22:20 AM by Paya

^ proof of ruSSian war crimes against civilian Ukrainians

As you should be able to notice if you were not totally blinded by Kiev's propaganda, rockets are falling outside of the city blocks. Unlike Ukrainian forces, rebels are not aiming residential areas.

Battle for Mariupol is underway - rebels have initiative but it's still too early to tell who is winning. On the northern front, there are some signs that the oligarch batallions might be retreating from Debaltseve.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:55:59 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 11:35:33 AM by Nemo1024

Btw, I thank the Ukraine fiasco. I was learning Russian language half-heartedly before but this drama forced me to really read Russian language Cyrillic script to keep abreast with the news. Good news, I can understand 95% of the time without using the dictionary. Thank you, Novorussians! I just added Russian to my fluentlanguage list: I also speak French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch and Hungarian. By learning Russian, I discovered I can also read Bulgarian, though without the declensions. The Slavic languages are close: I can understand half of what the Serbian, Croatian (actually similar to Serbian)and Polish are saying.I don't bother with the Ukrainian much, it's about another reality altogether.

Well done! Moлoдчинa! Smiley

Yes, knowing Russian you can read Bulgarian for about 80%, but beware of several words that are written the same, but which meaning diverged, like нaпpaвo, which means "to the right" in Russian and "strait ahead" in Bulgarian.  Grin As you noticed, other Slavic languages (with the exception of Latvian, which diverged quite a lot) are close between each other to be understood with a little effort and careful thinking about the words' roots.

Modern Ukrainian is an artificial construct, which is about 50% Polish, 25% German and 25% Russian. This hybrid is mainly pushed from Galicia, while central Ukraine speaks "Surszhik", which is less diluted. It is interesting to note in this regards the thoughts expressed by the last hetman of Ukraine - Pavel Petrovich Skoropadskij, of which Ukrainians do not learn in schools as he does not align with the ideals of Bandera:

" ...Узкoe yкpaинcтвo - иcключитeльнo пpoдyкт, пpивeзeнный нaм из Гaлиции, кyльтypy кaкoвoй цeликoм пepecaживaть нaм нe имeeт никaкoгo cмыcлa: никaкиx дaнныx нa ycпex нeт и этo являeтcя пpocтo пpecтyплeниeм, тaк кaк тaм, coбc твeннo, и кyльтypы нeт. Beдь гaличaнe живyт oбъeдкaми oт нeмeцкoгo и пoльcкoгo cтoлa. Ужe oдин язык иx яcнo этo oтpaжaeт, гдe нa пять cлoв - 4 пoльcкoгo или нeмeцкoгo пpoиcxoждeния..."

"Beликopoccы и нaши yкpaинцы coздaли oбщими ycилиями pyccкyю нayкy, pyccкyю литepaтypy, мyзыкy и xyдoжecтвo, и oткaзывaтьcя oт этoгo cвoeгo выcoкoгo и xopoшeгo для тoгo, чтoбы взять тo yбoжecтвo, кoтopoe нaм, yкpaинцaм, тaк любeзнo пpeдлaгaют гaличaнe, пpocтo cмeшнo и нeмыcлимo..."

"Heльзя yпpeкнyть Шeвчeнкo, чтo oн нe любил Укpaины, нo пycть мнe гaличaнe или ктo-нибyдь из нaшиx yкpaинcкиx шoвиниcтoв cкaжeт пo coвecти, чтo, ecли бы oн был тeпepь жив, oткaзaлcя бы oт pyccкoй кyльтypы, oт Пyшкинa, Гoгoля и тoмy пoдoбныx и пpизнaл бы лишь гaлицийcкyю кyльтypy; нecoмнeннo, чтo oн, ни минyты нe зaдyмывaяcь, cкaзaл бы, чтo oн никoгдa oт pyccкoй кyльтypы oткaзaтьcя нe мoжeт и нe жeлaeт, чтoбы yкpaинцы oт нee oткaзaлиcь. Ho oднoвpeмeннo c этим oн бы paбoтaл нaд paзвитиeм cвoeй coбcтвeннoй, yкpaинcкoй, ecли бы ycлoвия дaвaли бы eмy вoзмoжнocть этo дeлaть. Hacкoлькo я cчитaю нeoбxoдимым, чтoбы дeти дoмa и в шкoлe гoвopили нa тoм жe caмoм языкe, нa кoтopoм мaть иx yчилa, знaли бы пoдpoбнo иcтopию cвoeй Укpaины, ee гeoгpaфию, нacкoлькo я пoлaгaю нeoбxoдимым, чтoбы yкpaинцы paбoтaли нaд coздaниeм cвoeй coбcтвeннoй кyльтypы, нacтoлькo жe я cчитaю бeccмыcлeнным и гибeльным для Укpaины oтopвaтьcя oт Poccии, ocoбeннo в кyльтypнoм oтнoшeнии.

...Narrow Ukrainianism is an exceptional product, brought to us from Galicia, the culture of which it makes no sense to transplant to us: it has no chance for success and will simply be a crime, as, simply speaking, there is no culture to be had there. After All, Galicians live on the breadcrumbs from the Polish and German tables. Their language alone reflects it clearly, where for each 5 words there are 4 of Polish or German origin..."

"Velikorossians (meaning Russians) and we Ukrainians (also called Malorossians) created with our joint efforts Russian science, Russian literature, music, art, and to refuse all this high and good so as to take that monstrosity that we Ukrainians are so kindly offered by the Galicians is laughable and unthinkable..."

"One cannot blame Shevchenko that he didn't love Ukraine, but let Galicians or some of our Ukrainian chauvinists tell me in all earnesty that he, if he were alive today, would decry Russian culture, would decry Pushkin, Gogol, and such, and would only be acknowledging Galician culture; it is without doubt that he, without pausing, would have said that he would never be able to decry Russian culture, and would not wish for Ukrainians to decry it either. But at the same time he would have worked on development of its own, Ukrainian culture, if the conditions allowed him to do so. Just as I think it paramount that children at home and at school spoke the same language that their mothers taught them, knew in detail the history of their Ukraine, its geography, so do I consider paramount that Ukrainians work on creation of their own culture, and just equally do I consider it pointless and disastrous for ukraine to severe its ties with Russia, especially in the cultural sense."

-- Skoropadskij, Pavel Petrovich (1873-1945)

His memoirs were written in 1918, and first published in 1995

Forward reply:

Yes, yes. Now that the Russians have won, they can proudly withdraw their victorious forces and stop killing people.

It's hard to withdraw something that wasn't there to begin with. Ukrainian army can stop killing people of Ukraine/Novorossia because said people managed to defend themselves.

blablahblah, you still remind me of those Germans in 1940s that screamed about bad Russians who would not stop defending themselves in the face of glorious German army.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:19:14 AM

Yes, yes. Now that the Russians have won, they can proudly withdraw their victorious forces and stop killing people.
blablahblah

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:07:04 PM

Forward reply:

It's hard to withdraw something that wasn't there to begin with. Ukrainian army can stop killing people of Ukraine/Novorossia because said people managed to defend themselves.

blablahblah, you still remind me of those Germans in 1940s that screamed about bad Russians who would not stop defending themselves in the face of glorious German army.

I didn't realise you were old enough to remember the Nazis. Shouldn't you be wise enough to stop being such a warrior at your ripe old age of 80-something? You brave warlord!

Do you also deny that the Russians continued to occupy places like Poland and East Germany with military bases as recently as the 1980s? Europe should be thankful for the Russian generosity in their efforts. Oh sorry, that was the USSR, a different ethnicity! Of course, the Russians hold zero responsibility for the actions of their cruel Communist oppressors. Wink

I wonder when the Russians will change their name again to something like "the United Federation of Eurasian Democratic People's Republics". Of course, this new species will also claim zero responsibility for the past such as Putin or any other former Russian oppressors.

It's hard to withdraw something that wasn't there to begin with.

Don't they at least want their white trucks back?
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:20:46 PM

I didn't realise you were old enough to remember the Nazis. Shouldn't you be wise enough to stop being such a warrior at your ripe old age of 80-something? You brave warlord!

I don't remember Nazis, but unlike someone in Ukraine and elsewhere in the world, I didn't unlearn to read and listen. You, on the other hand is not wise enough to even start reading history or listening to people who went through the hell that was WWII.

"You brave warlord!"  Grin

A warlord of the pen, maybe. They do say that pen is mightier than a sword. Thanks for a laugh. Though I don't exactly see where I was posturing as a warlord... Well, back on ignore with you, I guess...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Paya

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:23:50 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 01:41:25 PM by Paya

Donetsk morgue is overrun with civilian casualties. Ukrainian criminal government is continuing with deliberate targeting of residential areas. What they don't realize is that with every shell they throw into the city, determination of the people to resist and fight back becomes only stronger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zL0DASemXo

In other news: President of the Czech Republic Milos Zeman has stated that he takes the statement of the head of the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Russia Sergey Lavrov seriously, that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine. "First of all we should name what is happening in the right words, and admit that a civil war is going on. It is a civil war between two groups of Ukrainian citizens", Zeman added.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:55:45 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 02:15:25 PM by Nemo1024

Nice!  Grin

‘Most convincing evidence’: Russian embassy trolls NATO with toy tanks
http://rt.com/news/185148-russian-embassy-nato-trolling/

Some of Russia’s diplomats have joined a digital diplomacy row as they trolled NATO by “leaking” on Twitter the alliance’s “most convincing evidence” of Russian troops’ alleged presence in Ukraine.

Tongue

ostrij

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:40:09 PM

With this WEB page Russian people tries to find their sons, fathers and brothers - http://www.mamasoldata.org/
I didn't count, but there are about 100 names and surnames of Russian soldiers lost or dead in Ukraine  Sad
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:24:35 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 06:43:45 PM by deisik

With this WEB page Russian people tries to find their sons, fathers and brothers - http://www.mamasoldata.org/
I didn't count, but there are about 100 names and surnames of Russian soldiers lost or dead in Ukraine  Sad

There are many volunteers from a lot of countries fighting both for Donetsk and Lugansk on the one hand and Kiev on the other. There is even a small group of men from France in the militia, but this doesn't make France (as a state) a side in this conflict. Mind this...

blablahblah

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:34:48 PM

Well, back on ignore with you, I guess...

What difference does it make when you ignore my questions regardless:

Do you also deny that the Russians continued to occupy places like Poland and East Germany with military bases as recently as the 1980s?

Well, do you deny it? Do ya?

Who were the military bases defending? If not Moscow, then who? Warsaw?

World War 2 had been over for decades, so why did the Russian soldiers still refuse to go home?

And what kind of Voodoo black magic occurred in the 1989 era that former USSR satellite states, which truly loved Moscow, somehow turned to the evil West and everyone had their brains suddenly washed?

A warlord of the pen, maybe. They do say that pen is mightier than a sword. Thanks for a laugh. Though I don't exactly see where I was posturing as a warlord... Well, back on ignore with you, I guess...

No, you are an ignorant cretin with an internet connection, who embarrasses your own country on a daily basis. Congratulations!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:52:30 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 05:11:02 PM by deisik

Near Mariupol the 9th battalion of a brigade of the Russian army from Nizhni-Novgorod was destroyed completely by the Ukrainian air force. No wonder Putin wants a no-fly-agreement as part of the truce.

http://rusjev.net/2014/09/04/pod-mariupolem-segodnya-sgorela-rossiyskaya-tankovaya-rota/

Lol, it seems that you've been caught pushing fake info once again. Below are the two photos from the site with full resolution:

Everyone can see a white strip on the door of the right truck below the bulletproof vest, and I hope everyone knows what it means. And here is a snapshot from the video showing the same truck from a Ukrainian army convoy which was destroyed yesterday

Paya

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:08:07 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 06:43:06 PM by Paya

A truce has begun.

Hopefully, representatives of Ukraine and Novorossiya will be able to find sustainable diplomatic solution and put an end to this bloody civil war. Rebels managed to defeat Ukrainian attacks and to introduce themselves as legal party in all future negotiations, which is by far the most important achievement and something they have been fighting for all this time. No one should try to ignore the opinion of the people in Donbass any more. And if there were some doubts among them at the beginning, I am pretty sure that none are left. Masks have fallen off - in the past months everyone could clearly see the ugly face of the Kiev's concept of democracy.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:31:37 PM

Reports of fighting still ongoing.

Ceasefire is merely an attempt by Ukies to regroup their forces for next assault.

They don't want to give up east ukraine, because then the whole coup is pointless. East Ukraine is most resource rich region. West Ukraine without the eastern region, will be very poor.

Porky and Obummer have both even stated they will not recognize the annexation of Crimea, and Porky said they would take it back by force (lol)

Paya

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:49:22 AM

After the steady rise of enthusiasm for war in Ukraine voter polls through the summer, Ukrainian politicians in favour of the military campaign against Donetsk, Lugansk, and Russia, have suffered a dramatic loss of support across the country.

This was reported in Kiev on September 3. In the first countrywide poll taken since the Ukrainian Army took heavy casualties and retreated from the Donbass at the end of August, voters who had supported the pro-war Radical Party, led by Oleg Lyashko, have dropped from 22.2% to 13.1%. Prime Minister Arseny Yatseniuk’s bloc, Patriots of Ukraine, which includes the police and national guard minister, Arsen Avakov, has collapsed from more than 9% to 3.7%. Yulia Timoshenko’s Fatherland party has fallen below her former proteges to 3.5%. The Svoboda (“Freedom”) party of Oleg Tyagnibok, the candidate of the US Embassy in Kiev and the State Department, and Pravy Sektor (“Right Sector”), the party behind the national guard formations fighting in the east, have lost virtually all their support outside the far western regions of the country; across the Ukraine they are now polling just 2.5% and 1%.

(source: businessinsider.com)
myshownow

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:24:41 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 02:44:07 AM by myshownow

After the steady rise of enthusiasm for war in Ukraine voter polls through the summer, Ukrainian politicians in favour of the military campaign against Donetsk, Lugansk, and Russia, have suffered a dramatic loss of support across the country.

This was reported in Kiev on September 3. In the first countrywide poll taken since the Ukrainian Army took heavy casualties and retreated from the Donbass at the end of August, voters who had supported the pro-war Radical Party, led by Oleg Lyashko, have dropped from 22.2% to 13.1%. Prime Minister Arseny Yatseniuk’s bloc, Patriots of Ukraine, which includes the police and national guard minister, Arsen Avakov, has collapsed from more than 9% to 3.7%. Yulia Timoshenko’s Fatherland party has fallen below her former proteges to 3.5%. The Svoboda (“Freedom”) party of Oleg Tyagnibok, the candidate of the US Embassy in Kiev and the State Department, and Pravy Sektor (“Right Sector”), the party behind the national guard formations fighting in the east, have lost virtually all their support outside the far western regions of the country; across the Ukraine they are now polling just 2.5% and 1%.

(source: businessinsider.com)

So, after the military humiliation of the criminal Ukrainian junta, they are dead politically. In essence, this is over. Except for the insanity which usually eats the losers in every delusion, and insane people are out of touch with reality.... but it's expected they will be defeated anyway because insane people eventually destroy themselves. WE just need to push them to the cliff.

But yes, we are dealing with insane people: a group of people who have been losers throughout their history but suddenly arrogantly wanting to be the controller, and a bankrupt sponsor struggling to stave off its inevitable collapse by creating wars and destruction but ended up destroying itself anyway.

But it's clear, we are on track in building a new world. Thanks for the wisdom and courage of the Russians.

I also congratulate the people living in what was called the Ukraine, you will soon be free...

My biggest congratulations to the Novorussians...

I have to repost this, insane people need this to get in touch with reality...

WE REPLACED A GOVERNMENT OF THIEVES WITH A GOVERNMENT OF KILLER OLIGARCHS"

Victoria Shilova, Ukrainian MP

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5veOECY0tKQ

besides, she is sexy.... Ukraine is known as the cheap prostitute capital of the world, but not all the sexy girls lack the depth and intelligence to help change the world for the better...

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:55:02 AM

Unfortunately, she's a bad girl and works for Kolomoyski. It seems that he ordered her to say the truth in order to make Porky's position weaker.

But you're right, she's interesting person.
myshownow

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:28:21 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 03:49:34 AM by myshownow

Unfortunately, she's a bad girl and works for Kolomoyski. It seems that he ordered her to say the truth in order to make Porky's position weaker.

But you're right, she's interesting person.

LOL, is that so? Then she must be a prostitute too, only higher price...

But really, Kiev is tops in prostitution. The best to get one is near the gates of that college near that park in Shevchenko prospekt... no need to go to the clubs or escort agencies... the students are really kind and cheap...

BTW, after the Maidan, the girls must be way cheaper now. The economy is imploding. More than a couple of years ago, I got mine free but my 60-ear old uncle got his for $15 & they looked like a teenage version of the MP....

COuld that be the real reason for the Maidan, to drive down the price more because the Galicians don't have $15? Grin

Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:59:13 AM

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: