Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:00:50 PM

Apart from the idiots who try to make a program to get in the parliament nobody is bothered by ethnic problems here anymore.
You would be amazed how many hungarians leave in Bucharest or Constanta or Iasi and how many romanians have moved into the Covasna Harghita region - by their own free will.

LOL, you must be living in another world. I visited your place, my friend, & I spoke with many people. Hungarian vs. Romanian undercurrent is stronger in Romania than Russian vs. Ukrainian in Kiev.

I bet you did. I bet.
I also met yesterday 300 millions Russian who all said they want to be part of Japan. And 50 millions who want to join the Klingonian Empire.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gmat

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:33:28 PM

Apart from the idiots who try to make a program to get in the parliament nobody is bothered by ethnic problems here anymore.
You would be amazed how many hungarians leave in Bucharest or Constanta or Iasi and how many romanians have moved into the Covasna Harghita region - by their own free will.

LOL, you must be living in another world. I visited your place, my friend, & I spoke with many people. Hungarian vs. Romanian undercurrent is stronger in Romania than Russian vs. Ukrainian in Kiev.

I bet you did. I bet.
I also met yesterday 300 millions Russian who all said they want to be part of Japan. And 50 millions who want to join the Klingonian Empire.

Shocked Grin
to Polish with Kalinigrad oblasts come every day to shop a few thousand Russians, since it is so good, why is that bad?
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:35:17 PM

Ukrainian troops retreat from Donetsk toward Zaporohye

http://en.itar-tass.com/world/747351

NOTE: if the gossip of the Ukrainian stooge Lysenko is true, that there are Novorussian troops in Dzhankoj, I was struck by a possibility: what if they meet up with the other forces from Berdyansk and climb up to Zaporizhye and trap these retreating Ukrainian troops  by a pincer from 3 sides with the Dnieper River the 4th?

myshownow

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:38:54 PM

to Polish with Kalinigrad oblasts come every day to shop a few thousand Russians, since it is so good, why is that bad?

What? Are you talking to me? LOL

Billionaires from Japan go to Singapore to shop, is it bad in Japan? Well, if the Japanese has the money, why shouldn't he shop in Singapore?

So you are Polish. Perhaps eat more apples and we'll talk.

gmat

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:47:27 PM

What? Are you talking to me? LOL

Billionaires from Japan go to Singapore to shop, is it bad in Japan? Well, if the Japanese has the money, why shouldn't he shop in Singapore?

So you are Polish. Perhaps eat more apples and we'll talk.

tylko że na zakupy do polski przyjeżdżają nie Billionaires ale zwykli ludzie, proponujesz mi jabłka, ja ci proponuję seppuku
myshownow

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:49:53 PM

tylko że na zakupy do polski przyjeżdżają nie Billionaires ale zwykli ludzie, proponujesz mi jabłka, ja ci proponuję seppuku

Have you eaten your apples?
gmat

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:59:57 PM

still eat them, and I'm glad I do not eat Russian democracy
myshownow

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:01:32 PM

[/quote]

Good.

Btw, are you in the 7th or 4th grade?

Kindergarten?
gmat

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:09:49 PM

Good.

Btw, are you in the 7th or 4th grade?

Kindergarten?
[/quote]
common sense garden
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:32:21 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 02:00:34 PM by Paya

If there where so many why didn't they come out?
Maybe they are afraid? Plenty of frustrated, trigger-happy Ukrainian paramilitary nutcases are roaming the streets of Mariupol these days you know.

Why was the city so peaceful before and now hundreds are fleeing the city?
Yeah some are fleeing, and how many are staying? And how many of those who fled would return if rebels take Mariupol? You don't know that.

The Russian backed rebels might go and conquer all Ukraine do you really think all the people there support new russia?
A lot of them just hate their current government and oppose it like a lot of Americans do. But would they change it to another one that might prove even worse?

Basically you leave them no choice. It's just a forced replacement in which they won't have a  word.
Exactly. So what should we do, hm? How about giving people chance to decide? Referendum was request from the very beginning (there was one, but it was held in everything but regular conditions tbh). However, Kiev has been refusing even to think about it, and this denial is one of the key causes for what today looks more and more like a wide-scale civil war. People of Donbass should have rights for self-determination. West gave that right to Albanians in Serbian province Kosovo, why Russians in Donbass cannot get the same freedom?

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:45:17 PM

Fellas, first of all, I vote for peace all over the world, I've been around the world, I have relatives in US and in Belarussia, now I hope my further words go through your mind and not your heart, so this way you will get more sense from what I am trying to say.

I am glad you brought my hometown, Kaliningrad =) I was born there, but recently moved to Saint Petersburg =)

When you cross the Polish border there you will see a lot of Polish(NATO) tanks, and I mean literally a lot , looks like German 4th Panzer Army, no kidding.
The 1st question that I have is - why? why does Poland/Nato keep them there? they have been there since USSR collapsed. We certainly don't keep our tanks there, and nukes have been moved from Kaliningrad to Russia mainland
The 2nd question is why does NATO still exists and expanding? and why do they spread all their bases around the world? closer and closer to Russia. If we want to fight terrorists let's just send our troops together to Iraq/Afghan etc

1)  Poland knows how much trust they can put in russia's peace treaty.
2) http://en.ria.ru/military_news/20140226/187917901/Russia-Seeks-Several-Military-Bases-Abroad--Defense-Minister.html

Shoigu said the list includes Vietnam, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, the Seychelles, Singapore and several other countries.
“The talks are under way, and we are close to signing the relevant documents,” Shoigu told reporters in Moscow.
The minister added that the negotiations cover not only military bases but also visits to ports in such countries on favorable conditions as well as the opening of refueling sites for Russian strategic bombers on patrol.

Peace loving mother russia in action.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:45:58 PM

Russian tradition - secret funerals of killed on war soldiers.

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:57:58 PM

1. You see, exactly my point,  there is no trust from both sides =) how do you think this can be fixed, curios
2. This dates back to Feb 2014, while NATO has been expanding for over 23 years, since USSR collapsed

1) it won't be fixed this century..i won't even bother with it.
2) Why is Russia expanding ? Because they are copying what NATO does. So if you want to blame one of them you'll have to blame the other too. There is no good guy and bad guy they are both the same idiots.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:07:19 PM

Russia won't give Ukraine to Nato without a fight. Putin understand that once he free Ukraine it will probably join EU and Nato. And Nato bases and missiles will be on the Russia's border just a few hundred kilometers from Moscow.

Just imagine Mexico would join the BRICS and SCO. And China and Russia started building bases across the Mexican border. Before that happen, the time that Mexico changes tone and favors the BRICS and SCO America would likely started a Coup or Regime change and will conquer Mexico I guess even more visible than Russia did.
Pagan

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:22:33 PM

Residents of Mariupol get ready to defend city from Russian troops

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/residents-of-mariupol-get-ready-to-defend-city-from-russian-troops-362638.html

StopFake.org

Pagan

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:31:40 PM

ruSSian army is spreading propaganda leaflets in occupied Novoazovsk Ukraine (direct trans in Eng.)

StopFake.org

myshownow

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:44:13 PM

I've been thinking, it's obvious Ukraine is already imploding and the days of the junta are numbered. I wonder what's running in the minds of those delusional characters who thought they could get away with doing the heinous crimes that they did under the nose of Russia yet?

will Avakov commit suicide?
Will Lysenko hang himself?
Yatseniuk seems acting as if he'll join a mental hospital soon?
The oligarchs will surely experience first-hand the prison adventures of  Khodorovsky. A special gulag should be revived for these people

Turchinov should just have a heart attack rather than poisoning himself.

Actually, I want them all alive so that they could be lined up before a firing squad at the same time...

Pagan

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:02:11 PM

Roll Eyes Kazakhstan may leave EEU if its interests are infringed: Nazarbayev

http://en.tengrinews.kz/politics_sub/Kazakhstan-may-leave-EEU-if-its-interests-are-infringed-Nazarbayev-255722/

StopFake.org

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:05:15 PM

Insightful article right on point.

http://slavyangrad.org/2014/08/30/ukraine-putting-politics-back-in-the-driving-seat/

The presence of Russian troops is alleged by NATO, and, of course, by the Kiev government. The Russian government denies these accusations. NATO estimates, for the moment, the number of Russian troops to be around a thousand. Note that, even if NATO is right on this point, this number of troops is completely inadequate to explain the military collapse suffered by Kiev’s forces in these past days. It is estimated that the number of soldiers (of the Ukrainian Army and of the National Guard) engaged in operations against the insurgents is some fifty thousand. Meanwhile, they face a force of around fifteen thousand. If the presence of those Russian troops were confirmed, they could only have performed a local and marginal role in the fighting that took place in these last days. Their presence cannot therefore explain the numerous defeats suffered by the Kiev forces. From this perspective, it is significant that the United States’ State Department talks of “an incursion” and not, as many journalists do, of “an invasion”. This means that the problem is political and not military. It is clear that, if it is proven, this presence of Russian troops is not acceptable, and that Russia must withdraw its troops as soon as possible. Russia must, if this is the case, return to a position of non-belligerency, and the countries of the European Union and the United States should guard against falling into the trap set by Kiev, which, evidently, is seeking to internationalise the conflict.

More at link.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:03:36 PM

CyberBerkut broke into Poroshenko's files and disclosed a secret order to forcefully conscript daytime students on the universities. It seems that the order was to be enforced on the 1st of September with the start of the autumn session.
http://ria.ru/world/20140830/1022068809.html

Current number of Ukrainian refugees in Russia is officially 820.000 people. A lot of Ukrainian soldiers are as well fleeing from the suicidal orders to Russia.

A small reminder about Mariupol to people with really short memories: ON the 9th of May (arguably the most revered holiday) police were ordered to break up the peaceful Victory Day celebration. They refused to obey orders and themselves became a target from the arriving National Guard/Right Sector reinforcements, who shot at both the police and the civilians. That was the Mariupol massacre, and it was one of the triggers to the armed resistance.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: